1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

901 posts in this topic match your search for posts by northvibe. You are on page 2 of 4.
#7007 8 years ago

I'll sell lwjp or checkpoint w/ nos pf and ramp for $2k each

#7009 8 years ago

ya this thread is dead :/

Lots of 1500-2000 dollar pins wanted. I'd think there would be some in iowa or wi. Someone in the iowa thread just posted a small list fs but no prices.

#7037 8 years ago

Sad Was it just not making profit, or too much for the family to run? Woodbury seems like a decent neighborhood to have something like that.

#7053 8 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

*Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park has pulled all their pinball machines.
*DeLeo Bros. Pizza in Woodbury has closed pulling their pinball machines.
your about 3 days late on that

If you look, he posted about it prior in this thread.

#7055 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Added Tee'd Off to the lineup at East Side Pinball today. Also updated The Walking Dead to version 1.24. The new code update is pretty cool! I noticed more call outs, and lots more animations. I certainly didn't get to any wizard modes!

Awesome tony! I'd be there now but my trip to the cities has been canceled

3 weeks later
#7131 8 years ago

different disc than CSI and tron?

#7133 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Same issue as Tron pins had when they were newer.

I must barely play mine lol

#7135 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Trade my Spider-Man for your Tron.

why? Isn't SM the same game as tron, afm and mm? hahhaha

#7141 8 years ago

mmm gem and quorra

#7144 8 years ago

The Rex in the basement of Fitgers has a dirty Sopranos.
The Reef on 21st Ave E and London Rd. Has or had Goldeneye mostly working.
In superior there was a candy store and gyro place that each had a machine. Also the ghetto bar Frankies had a DE SW years ago.

#7149 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to let you guys know if I happen across any.
I feel like a retro arcade would do pretty well in Duluth, especially if they were able to sell some of the awesome local beers!

I've wanted to start a brewery, arcade, eatery for a while. A couple spots I know would do okay...but you know, time, money, etc etc

#7185 8 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Looking at a pin in Kenosha WI. Is anyone by chance heading from that area to the Twin Cities (or surrounding area) in the next month or so? Extra money/bonus points if you are coming through Fargo
Thought about making the drive, but 9.5 hours one way is just too damn far for one pin.

I'll be driving around there in July, but I'll be in the race car doesn't fit a pin unless it is a zizzle

#7190 8 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Heh--I'll send you some ratchet straps so you can mount it to your roof ...Could make for a good time if you plug it into a big inverter and leave the head up.

hahha, reminds me of the game on top of the Escape at MGC

2 weeks later
#7230 8 years ago

It is way to flipping hot out.

#7238 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does anyone local to me do playfield restos? Does Kelley do that?

I have asked this a few times through the years and haven't heard anything that is local. I need a pf touched and cleared also.

#7239 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I don't get it. Its only 80? Its been 100+ the last week in Euroland. Spent 2 days in Switzerland sweating my nutbag off. I thought that place was known for its snow.

I don't have ac.... It is 80-90 in Duluth...f

#7244 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Agreed! I was gonna unpack a project pin I got this week. Ill wait haha!

A project ?!

#7245 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey maybe we could get a deal on 2.

Kruzman? Does he or a name like that? We could! I have a nos cp pf so it just has a couple tiny things to fix and then clear. Shouldn't be too bad.

#7246 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Not even a window unit? I have a 5500btu window ac and it cools my whole place down, it's only 744sq ft.

I had a window unit from my college days but it didn't fit my windows in my house.... Now I'm about to get one or two smaller window units until I get the Mitsubishi system. The outdoor air is doing something weird to the dishes after they are washed. Some odd smell and people online say the same thing.

#7252 8 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

If you guys can find a playfield guy on the 90 corridor between Rochester, MN & Chicago... I could probably help you transport the playfields. I know TrilogyBeer does clearing, no clue about restorations (or if he has time).

what paul said! Thanks!

#7253 8 years ago

double post

#7254 8 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Hey guys,
We are just getting set to do our annual trek out to Oshkosh to take in Airventure for the week. Checking to see if any Wisconsinites had any pinball machines that they might want to let loose for a trip back to Minnesota. Looking for STLE, Fire! (I do a volunteer firefighting gig at home), wishlist, winter pin project with my boys, etc... Any other pinheads go to the Airventure show?
Thanks!

I think that is the air show my friend suggested to go to while we are near there for the car meet.

#7259 8 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

^^^ The Iola car show? The EAA Airventure Airshow Fly-In Thingie goes on for a week with over 10,000 airplanes and 500,000 people attending. It's pretty awesome to see, with everything from homebuilt aircraft, commercial, military, helicopters, and one off designs (like Burt Rutan SpaceShipOne stuff). We've gone from anywhere to a day to a whole week and never seem to see everything. Well worth it if a person is into aviation even a little!

Chevy meet at the drag strip near grayslake. It is put on by Crate Engine Depot.

But I'll be up in WI staying with a friend and he said we could go to EAA Sunday.

#7261 8 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

If you are talking about this weekend, the Car Craft Summer Nationals are in Milwaukee too. They are expecting somewhere between 3000-5000 classic cars.

I think it is in 2 weekends.....I however have a bad memory. I just checked, July 25

#7266 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

In 20 hours my AMH should be in the car.

Nice! I've been wanting to play one a heck of a lot more...but there aren't many around...

#7276 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

If you ever get.to central WI we can arrange for that.

I'll be driving Duluth, to Milwaukee ish area in a few weeks.

1 week later
#7312 8 years ago

Chris how far are you from East Troy? I was just there for a car meet, and was going to text you but wanted to get home as I was getting tired :/

#7318 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Gus's Drive In? We like to take the old Galaxie over there at least once a Summer on a Saturday night. We usually park across the street though as our old ride doesn't compare to most of the stuff that rolls in.

Had a cobalt/ecotec meet at Great Lakes Dragway with Crate engine depot. I was staying at my friends house in East Troy. We did however hit oshkosh Friday and then Gus's on Saturday night.

I love pissing off chevy owners, so I put ford badges on Ariel atom kit knock off car was at the meet as well....

Quoted from ChrisS:

I hate your face. You should have hit me up regardless. You could have stayed here. Yes 15 minutes away. And if you were at Gus's this weekend I will murder you. You could have come to our league night for pinball. I missed Gus's this weekend and will probably miss it next weekend because of the Elkhorn car show. But I have been to Gus's once this year and I plan to go back.
chris

Oh dude! wtf, sorry I should of done what I thought and just shot you a message :/ Gus's was good, ACR Viper, C7 vette and then all the old goodies

IMG_1392.jpgIMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1391.jpgIMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1379.jpgIMG_1379.jpg

#7321 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Cool. Glad you had a good weekend. I still hate you.

sorry. love you.

Who wanted my Tron, Charlie?

#7326 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

All good man. Just would have liked to hang.
Moving Tron on? Need to make room for kiss? Or Waterworld?

I just need to move a few games, trying to keep tron.

#7331 8 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Selling my minty fresh ST Pro. Open to trading down, details in my CL ad-
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
In other news, just picked up the Nitro Ground Shaker on Mpls CL. My grail pin! So happy. Needs an MPU, but it's in excellent cosmetic condition. Made a very fair deal with a nice guy in Northern MN. Best backglass in all of pinball, in my humble opinion.

I saw that and even thought, even with the board issues, that looks in good shape and well worth the asking price. congrats!

#7332 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I like GTB games if Gladiators is one you want to get rid of. I am not really looking and currently full, but I love thise damn GTB games

Gladiators is on route, I was flushing games from my home out. Gladiators does need some love for flipper rebuild, but my lwjp sold to my pin partner. We are swapping lwjp with gladiators and I'll fix Gladiators and put it back out.

#7333 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Tron is great. I already miss mine.

I never play it hahha. Needs to be stripped and TC'd then flipper rebuild. LED'd and the mods put in.

#7336 8 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Is your CSI getting flushed out as well? I need to make a beer run up to Duluth and would have room to haul back other things!

CSI has been spoken for

Lucky for you many new beers from Bent paddle and Castle danger are now in cans for sale in the cities! Two new flavors from CD, cream ale and an IPA were just released in cans. Check em' out!

#7337 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

There always seems to be projects.

@#$#@$ owning a house

Went to clean lwjp. finished installing led's and cleaning. Was going to tweak the flippers. Saw I had a couple extra sleeves so I did the left flipper, went to the right...half the screws were broke and the mech started working like crap. Rebuild kit on the way :/ luckily I found it before I put it out but ugh.

Onto fixing the SS......

#7339 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

All I can hope is that your breaking even on the whole thing.

all is good

The ss...freaking chevy. New clamp on the shifter linkage. Seems to shift better. The shift linkage is binding a ton and blocking out gear randomly. Hard to race or back out of the garage when you can't get into gear :-p

#7367 8 years ago

anyone go to Power Cruise this past weekend?

1 week later
#7398 8 years ago

I'm interested in wipeout, let us know about price and pics.

#7403 8 years ago

And waterworld

#7410 8 years ago

Chris that is awesome!! Game looks awesome and I saw someone with the custom kiss face with blood...looks good!

1 week later
#7501 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Parnell,
Doesn't look like he will split things up but you would end up with your Waterworld.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pretty-cool-gottlieb-system-3-collection-for-sale

Well if he wants to wheel n deal on waterworld I'm in

1 week later
#7553 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

In case any of my fellow northerners are looking, I put up my LOTR. Would love to see it stay local.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-lotr-1#post-2669621

Wish I had the funds! Love love that game and have been looking for one, even a routed beater. Haven't seen any pop up for years.

#7568 8 years ago

Paul... My fleet down sized but let me know when you're in Duluth again!

2 weeks later
#7610 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

John doesn't like selling his games. He has turned down big money for games before that were not worth as much as he was offered.

John you got a lotr, huh?! Let us know when you conquer it

#7616 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Will do. I've only had it a couple of days so far. I got to There And Back Again last night. Only 1 elf gift and the super jackpot on return of the king from valinor. I'll get there.

I love lotr. I hope they vault it. Otherwise it is so hard to find a good price on one. Glad you scooped one up!

#7636 8 years ago

room is booked for mgc!

#7638 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Booked and ready to go.
Can't wait.
chris

I hope someone brings Waterworld to MGC

#7691 8 years ago
Quoted from Mousin:

I decided to make an account. most of you know me from twisted flippers league and/or shows and tournaments.

Stephanie

welcome!

1 week later
#7732 8 years ago

Playing games during the show can suck....bad. Bring a game or get a ticket to the after party, that is where it is at.

#7736 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

That's the Midwest Gaming Classic.

oh was the original post about expo?

#7739 8 years ago

I just had a dream about shopping a waterworld pin........

#7743 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Weird..... I had a dream where that Waterworld pin flew out of the back of my van on I94 on the way back from Expo. Congrats on finally getting your WW. Looks like it will clean up nicely. Glad Chris was able to grab it for you, and we were able to get it back to his place. Having that in the back of my van kept Chris from buying yet another pin he doesn't have room for

hahhahaha. Such a weird dream. I wasn't taking pictures, so I woke up.

Thank you again! This has been a on going search for a few years. Most have that flipper wear, I was unaware of until I sold my first one.

How was expo? Is it like mgc pinball part, but bigger?

#7748 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

This is exactly true. Doing the deal on the Waterworld made me feel like I purchased a machine so it fixed my jones.
chris

I appreciate it! I think Chris was more excited than I was

#7752 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Wish I had a reason not to buy pins I don't have room for. I ended up buying 2 games from expo. I was out of room 13 pins ago.

I still don't see the problem ya, what did you get?!

#7753 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Wish I had a reason not to buy pins I don't have room for. I ended up buying 2 games from expo. I was out of room 13 pins ago.

I still don't see the problem ya, what did you get?!

#7756 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

zaccaria Soccer Kings
Escape from Lost world.

great games! Zaccaria are sooooo neat I'll have to see if it is on the ios app and buy it to try

#7767 8 years ago

Don't play waterworld, you'll want to keep it :-p It pretty much is like MMR

#7795 8 years ago

fish tales?!?!!

#7810 8 years ago

This is the only reason I miss my FT, the potential of fish tits

#7821 8 years ago

Tony damn you are routing like crazy! GLad to see. I need to make it down soon and come back over Thanks again for letting me get on that TWD when you installed the shaker.

1 week later
#7861 8 years ago

How north are you talking?

1 week later
#7881 8 years ago
Quoted from andybside:

Hey Yall. My name is Andy and I'm a newbie on here. Just thought I'd say hello. I live in Mount Calvary, Wi (near Fond du Lac). I've always loved pinball. Ever since I was a kid, my pops would take me to play. I've recently been handed down the old family pins and my obsession has been resparked. I have two older EM's but have been really getting into researching older and newer solid state's. Anyways, hello!

Welcome! Pinside should be a great resource of info

#7883 8 years ago

is it at SS ??? Looks good

#7892 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pinball in Madison gets a little better this week.
We now have our 3rd location opening this Friday. Alt Brew, a brewery specializing in gluten free beer, has graciously partnered with Madison Pinball to help bring more pinball to the masses!
Very pumped for this new location on a personal level as my wife is a Celiac with a severe intolerance to Gluten. She also likes drinking beer and playing pinball.
IronMan and JM go in to the new spot on Friday with 2 more games to follow shortly. If things go well, there is a possiblity that the location can expand in # even more!
Please stop on out this weekend and say hello to the owners of the new spot. Be sure to try a beer (they have regular beer also, but the GF stuff is really good) and tip your bartenders well.

I have many Celiac friends too! That is exciting! Beer and pin go together too! I actually leave a 6 pack of GF beer in the fridge, along with cider.

I have a handful of breweries here...wish they'd get some pins! May have to sweet talk some.

#7900 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

actually there are games I hate worse than FT. I hate AFM more than FT. But neither of them I think are the worst DMD's ever. Not like Xfiles and SF2. Rolling Stones (stern) is down there as well.

Where is waterworld ranked on your list?

#7908 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

higher than all 4 of the previously mentioned.

hahaha. It actually is a poor mans MM, imo. I'm going to start the waterworld revolution. Get the price jacked up

#7909 8 years ago

Tony are you going to be at East Side Sunday around 1pm? I'll shoot a text too.

#7915 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

ouch. couple machines like EM early SS or a couple of NIB?

I'm engaged as well. The wedding is f'ing nuts. Try a few nib and add a remake for fun. And people tell me that's cheap...wtf. Fiancée doesn't like when I bring up prices of wedding vs pinball

Congrats kingpin!

#7916 8 years ago

Nice HOU tron fs on CL

#7922 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If I didn't just give $6000 towards my student loans, i'd be making a trip up to mn.

Did you move to Iowa?

#7930 8 years ago

Thanks Chris! Poor MM is in the house!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#7931 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Was that your tron? Or were you just remarking about the tron?

It was not mine. Mine is not hou :/ just commenting to get more views on that one.

#7934 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Looks like a sweet tron, wonder if I could sell off all the "mods" and get that machine back to stock

Sure. The mods sell for a pretty penny as well....

#7938 8 years ago

Ugh, I can't even start to think about divorce.... I'll stay in my happy married bubble as long as I can

#7945 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Looks like a sweet tron, wonder if I could sell off all the "mods" and get that machine back to stock

Price dropped

#7955 8 years ago

you guys went to work today? suckas

#7959 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I went to the Gym then came home to make a cocktail as I order the kids around to clean the house spotless. A good day!

Oh crap.....I forgot about the gym....ugh. date with friends tonight at a show so I'll miss my normal gym time....I should of went earlier...ugh.

I'll do some kegels at home.

#7982 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

When I see good deals like that tron was, I like to think of this line to make myself feel better about passing on it:
" Another opportunity of a lifetime just slipped away. And that's the fifth this month "

Yeah. It feels like every deal slips away. But there's always more.

#7990 8 years ago

Hella worth it! Fun game that and space station.

#7995 8 years ago

I'd go but I just got a new puppy yesterday and holy crap is he a handful

#8002 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Jesus,
Engaged, Waterworld & a puppy. Your really dialing it up.

I already barely have time to play my own pinball....and my black hole parts finally came. Still need to shop a few games lol. I'm gonna need puppy day care Chris you free?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#8014 8 years ago

wasn't there just a few between 1000-2000 on CL? like a LW3 and something else?

$1k dmd is rare these days, but if he wants a SS or something, shouldn't be too hard to find in the northland tundra Problem now is, we have people asking crazy prices as they sell as xmas gifts.

#8015 8 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Can't let go any of the 18, huh?

How's it going?!!

#8017 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wouldn't say $1000 DMDs are that rare. You still can have your pick of SF2's for $600-700. Still people buying them for that price.

Where is there an sf2 for that?! I'd totally take one my artist loves sf and anime so that would be a good work pin

#8019 8 years ago

I only played Tony's...and I don't remember it being that bad but I like waterworld :/ I'd easily pay 600 for a sf2! I don't think I'd take a wof for 600. F that game....now the nascar in Ohio I think for 1800. I'd love.

#8021 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'd have a whole row of WOF over having to put up with one SF2.
Btw, the other shitfest DMD is X-files. Just in case anyone was wondering, what other game they should lift the playfield up, fill with cat litter, and let the cats go to town on.

Hahahaha. Really?! I'll have to play sf2 again. Wof I lost on in a tourney at pin circus. Put a bad taste in my fingers

Haven't tried a xfiles yet, but 24 and viper night driving weren't as good as I thought they'd be, when I tried at Mgc :/

#8041 8 years ago

I was just thinking about this the other day. last year at MGC, didn't Pinball life, or someone have/bring/make a simple pinball game?

I can't find or think of the name.

#8044 8 years ago

Thanks guys. Totally forgot it didn't have flippers.

#8068 8 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Just saw this pop up on CL..."Vintage" Terminator game, $400 OBO...I'm assuming this is a T2, but didn't contact
There is no way I could get up to Grand Rapids before the holidays, so I figured I would post here to let others know...
duluth.craigslist.org link

Called and left a VM. See what happens. I cleared the schedule for this afternoon, just in case... Thanks for the heads up. I had not checked CL this weekend. The puppy is a @#$@#$ nut case!

#8069 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Thanks for swinging by. WOZ had a broken flipper bat. I didn't have any replacements and put a note on the game and powered it off. Today I saw it powered up and no sign so I assumed one of my techs found one. Nope, someone just turned it on and removed the sign. All is good now.

Angry Andy messing with games again?

#8073 8 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I sent my buddy after this. She said she'd hold it for him. It's LAH. Looked pretty beat but at the price, I wouldn't complain.

Ah, nice. It was a good deal!

#8098 8 years ago

Good game in that range!

Sys3 gottliebs are as well

#8100 8 years ago

I have the black eyeball pinball from back alley for the game! Need to mod the crap out of it. Can't sell it yet People that come over really like it for some reason

#8105 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Is this because it's the only machine at the house that works?

I'm excited to see it at MGC. Plus I figure if you give me a tour of the game I will have a better understanding of it.
That's what happened when Kingpin gave us some tips on WoZ. I find I enjoy it so much more now.

hahaha.... well met works.

You think I actually know how to play the game?! Mmm......remember me playing got?

1 week later
#8156 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Happy New Year to all my WI/MN friends. Here's to another great year for all.
Even you Parnell........

hahahah....happy new year you hoser!

#8158 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Twice in the past week i've been told about a pinball machine that someone's grandparent has... thats not for sale!
First one was a firepower and the second was a HUO Kiss. Anyone else ever get pin teased?

Quoted from lordloss:

Twice in the past week i've been told about a pinball machine that someone's grandparent has... thats not for sale!
First one was a firepower and the second was a HUO Kiss. Anyone else ever get pin teased?

I have about 5 friend and in laws that say that to me.... Nothing has emerged yet, but I want an em....so I hope one does!

#8164 8 years ago

Spiderman ve looks so freaking good in person

IMG_8566_(resized).jpgIMG_8566_(resized).jpg

#8168 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

How did you get to see it already?

I'm at ces.....saw it Monday

Quoted from MustangPaul:

It does....but that armor color has got to go.

Really?! I loved the armor

#8175 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Parnell, Did you get to play it?
How were the call outs? Is it done and polished or will they be adding more to it.

I have not played it yet. It was off when I went by their booth. I also don't have much time with the crazy shit I have to get going for our booth. The convention is like 6 buildings, luckily they are in one being us, but still a walk. I'll swing over there again and try to play before or after one day.

Didn't they move the porn convention to the next weekend? Or so I heard.... Partied with the vivid ladies a few years ago.....

#8179 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah...you just like to open the coin door and sniff.

That would explain why the coin door lock on my waterworld was broken......

#8203 8 years ago

Just met Jody and Gary today! Great guys I'll be at their both tomorrow morning to play some pin

#8205 8 years ago

New comic spiderman plays super nice

#8207 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ohhhh you got to play it. How many games?

I put a few games on. I'm headed back over to play more.

#8212 8 years ago

e3 is so much better

2 weeks later
#8229 8 years ago

I'm wanting to get an EM, at some point. I haven't played too many, but the handful I have at Circus or someones house, I enjoyed the different type/style of challenge. What are some good games, if I only have 1 or 2? Looking for 2-4 player and has some drop targets. Almost think an 8 ball deluxe but man those are holding value well. Is breakshot a decent substitute?

#8230 8 years ago

sinbad was mentioned....watched tnt's video. Seems like a sweet game! Anyone know how much those usually go for and if there are any around?

#8233 8 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Fun game and there are both SS and EM versions. I think they are around $4-700?

Yes, there are! IPDB looks like says the em version is low production numbers though? I love the chime and bell noises. That price range is pretty good I may need to get to blainbrook and try it out, gonna be a while though :/

#8235 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Go SS. You have do the board upgrade/ mods so it holds high scores which is nice.

OHHH they have a mod to keep high scores?! Nice. You must mean the Pascal board replacement? I got one for my BH. Love it.

#8246 8 years ago
Quoted from ahanson:

There's been a Sinbad in Hastings for sale on CL from time to time lately. Maybe keep an eye out for it to come back on.

ah sweet. Do you remember the price, about?

#8251 8 years ago

Awesome guys! Sad I missed it.

#8264 8 years ago
Quoted from ahanson:

I want to say it was like $600 or so give or take but I don't remember which way.

Perfect, hope it gets listed again! thanks for the heads up!

#8273 8 years ago

Just an FYI, play a vpin cab before buying.... YOu'll want to know how it plays on the most stressful graphic tables available to see if it will handle any new stern's or ones like MM modded up with lights etc. Most vpin companies skimp out on pc/graphic cards so it plays non optimized....

#8281 8 years ago

Hey guys. I have a WPT that I'm looking to trade or sell. I got it from Pinball Warehouse. I'll need to see it shortly and take pics, but it is/was in good shape.

#8283 8 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Has anyone started a "whatcha bringing to MGC thread"?
Just curious what may be there this year.....

I thought there was....... whysnow may of started it..

I need to shop my Waterworld and it would probably come...but #@$@#$ that is a heavy big ass game.

#8287 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nope, no time to manage the thread.
It revolves each year to somebody new. I say one of you make a go for it.

No time?! Don't you just live on the forum

I feel ya....I hope I can even get a game clean to take to MGC....and that is months away :/

#8296 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I know, the MN guys that I got to be friends with are pretty much out of it now.

I'm still here hahah But being in Duluth, no one knows me!

#8297 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Ahhhhh. Life changes. Aren't they a bitch.
They will be back. They always come back.

Trying to get Tony to buy my WPT so he'll be back in the club!

#8305 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this thread is pretty much used for most WI/MN for sale or trade items.
I see no reason to bring in ND/SD... I cant imagine ever going out there for a pin.
IA possibly but they already have their own thread.

I may go to SD/ND easy to meet in the middle for some too

#8318 8 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

Is anyone planning on bringing any Gottliebs to sell at MGC? Lights Camera Action, Vegas, Cactus Jacks, Class Of 1812, etc.
I'm planning on bringing either Embryon or Genesis, not sure which just yet.

Not 100%, but I am loosely planning on bringing Waterworld and that may be for sale.

#8331 8 years ago

Man, the last few games on CL have been hammered by some jackasses that jack the price up but won't pay.....makes for lovely call, email or "bidding" wars and they weren't even going to buy it.

#8334 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

PW is usually $700 over the price id pay to other pinheads. Unless he bought it couple years ago.

My WPT was a deal... all depends on game, day and talking to him.

#8336 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I need to try talking to him more. Last time I tried buying a working, but roached creature, he wanted $3k and would only go down $100 and you had to pay the taxes. Playfield was missing chunks above the window, cabinet shot, just about everything worked though.

Yeah, for sure most stuff is retail pricing. But it is a retail outlet...and you get a warranty. WPT from there was the same price as on CL at the time, with tax (sucky), but could use CC and smooth transaction. Not every sale will be cheap and easy...but getting to know your retail guy, once you buy/trade/sell enough with them, they start giving you deals.

1 week later
#8356 8 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Speaking of Pooley's, anyone stopping there for lunch on Friday April 8th, on there way to MGC?

oh man....MGC is coming too fast.. I need to shop my game out :/

#8359 8 years ago

Mmmm lotr

#8370 8 years ago

Paulllllll, ghostbusters!!!!!

#8373 8 years ago

I'll be moving a few games in the next few months, bbh world, checkpoint and waterworld. I need to find time to clean them up to list!

#8381 8 years ago

My parents saved this for me.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#8383 8 years ago

CP bundle for sale

I bought this wanting a project. I got a NOS pf that was going to be touched up/fixed and CC'd, also a new ramp replacement. I now have too many projects and do not have time. It is time to move this project. Asking $2000 but am open to offers.

Working CP game
New Rottendog cpu board
Refurbished original boards by clive at coin op
Some leds
Some water damage at rear of head and bottom cab panel
PF has some touch ups

NOS PF
has one small chunk of wood that needs repair under apron
has original mylar
a couple small spots of paint rubbed off that are not seen once fully populated

Intact full ramp (used)
non broken ramp

Handful of extra plastics and parts

I have pics of everything if interested.

thumb_IMG_1189_1024_(resized).jpgthumb_IMG_1189_1024_(resized).jpg
thumb_IMG_1340_1024_(resized).jpgthumb_IMG_1340_1024_(resized).jpg
thumb_IMG_1347_1024_(resized).jpgthumb_IMG_1347_1024_(resized).jpg
thumb_IMG_1367_1024_(resized).jpgthumb_IMG_1367_1024_(resized).jpg
thumb_IMG_1381_1024_(resized).jpgthumb_IMG_1381_1024_(resized).jpg
thumb_IMG_1310_1024_(resized).jpgthumb_IMG_1310_1024_(resized).jpg

#8390 8 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

Northvibe...that was a cool article! Found the electronic version here:
http://onwisconsin.uwalumni.com/features/the-man-who-saved-pinball/

Ohhh good find! I was surprised to find it in a little magazine...specially that my parents found, LOL.

1 week later
#8420 8 years ago

Is the getaway hs 2 on cl a bad one?

#8425 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

because your out of space like me.

He can store stuff at my house

#8427 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

NEO is right. I'm out of space.

You have one in your bedroom?

#8429 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

No. That's not going to happen. I'm not into the fact that my living room has a couple in it while I tear them down.

Then you aren't out of space

#8438 8 years ago

I have room to store games for you too Chris

1 week later
#8479 8 years ago

uffda, I may need a pit stop on my way to MGC Or back

#8483 8 years ago

STFU... I need to clear the schedule.

#8490 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Want to carpool up there?

Get Chris s to go too

#8493 8 years ago

I guess you haven't eaten at surly brewing yet

#8506 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just hope you don't brush up against those walls.

It would megahertz

#8511 8 years ago

lol neo

#8546 8 years ago

Ever thought about a zizzle, the cheaper kids ones ( I got one at sears for my god son, avengers maybe? same as below), the kind like the SW one below or "the pin"?

Great for those ages, not too expensive but still the pinball feel and if it gets drawn on or broken, nothing to be upset about.

marvels_front_(resized).jpgmarvels_front_(resized).jpg

pTRU1-20765707enh-z6_(resized).jpgpTRU1-20765707enh-z6_(resized).jpg

#8548 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I have not. That's a great idea though! If I can't find a full size pin, maybe I'll go this route. I'd really love them to have the "real deal" though.
amazon.com link »

I will say if you don't live close....it could become hard for them to keep up. I've wanted to get my BFF's kids games, but I keep going back to getting them the ones like that TMNT one you posted via amazon. They love it, it is pinball, but is zero maintenance or worries for the family. Then when they visit me, they can play the real games and LOVE coming over. Just something to think about

#8550 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Was thinking about selling my STTNG to fund a TSPP. Game has color DMD, Full LED package, and a few more decent mods. I'll get a full list later.
$4600, located in Boyden IA.

if you said lotr........

#8564 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I can't sell LOTR if I get a TSPP. Two of the greatest pins ever made. Just need Tron! For the trio of perfection

Tron is a kick ass game. I figured out my remodel and am able to keep my current line up.

1 week later
#8574 7 years ago

Gottlieb gladiators at a good price on CL!

2 weeks later
#8623 7 years ago

It's a great game tony!!!

1 week later
#8639 7 years ago

Ah man, already letting it go

Have you listed it on KLOV?

#8642 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I honestly wouldn't bother putting it on KLOV. They are more into classic games and the vast majority of users there are extremely cheap. You would most likely just get a bunch of price policing ridicule over there with your post for this game, especially if you were posting this as a new user.

ah, good point. KLOV is a tad cheaper. There are some MN guys on there and BBH, but mostly older versions.

#8648 7 years ago

You should see how much time Chris spends color matching the coin mech bulb.

#8659 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Price drop on my HUO BBH Safari - $1700

Get any nibbles? Or just tire kickers? That is a good price... But like I ran into. Everyone gets excited and love BBH but then they see the price and it's like they have no idea and flake out, they think it should be a couple hundred.

#8662 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah I've got some nibbles. But it's a little less than I'm looking for. If it was routed and decent I'd take them, but this thing is just too damn nice! There's another pinsider that wants it at asking price, but it's a bit of a drive and I just don't have the time for it unfortunately.

Finding a hou is hard! Most have the monitor burn in like mine.

1 month later
#8696 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm looking to trade out my TWD pro. If anyone is interested in a trade, let me know. +/- cash where needed.
Games I'm interested in:
Game of Thrones Pro or Prem/LE
Ghostbusters Pro
AC/DC Pro or Premium
X-Men Pro or LE
Pirates of the Carribean
Lord of the Rings

Get your bbh sold?

1 week later
#8735 7 years ago

Man, I thought we were gonna get hit hard...but all we had was dark skies, not even rain. Glad you are okay!

#8737 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Storm is coming our way but sounds like it maybe not be quite as intense.

i see/hear we are supposed to get something...good thing I mowed the lawn the other day :/

#8759 7 years ago

geez

hagegrty1_3551031b_(resized).jpghagegrty1_3551031b_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#8764 7 years ago

Day 3 of no power..... How well do pins run off a generator

This storm tonight I hope is a tame one. Chainsaw has had a workout

#8771 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'd think you would want the fridge plugged in first, and then the central air unit.

Ha! AC? Duluth doesn't have Ac

That's one major upgrade I'm wanting but 90% don't have Ac here. I have a boiler so I'll have to get a mitsubishi wall unit.

#8773 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yes, Duluth is a port city and whenever a boiler on one of those boats goes out the pull it, repair it and put it in one of the houses on the hill.

Hahahha, ran on fuel oil up here forever!

#8775 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh man sorry to hear that. I don't know if I could take that.

Thank you, yeah not fun, but obviously it could be worse. Dad dropped off a 6000watt generator yesterday. Now I can run the septic, fridge and dehumidifier. Probably a day or two more. I think the worst part is just the heat at night.... Stay safe and drink lots of water!

#8777 7 years ago

I closed fb down a while ago.... But do you have the video link?! I'd love to see that. Yeah I live on the top of the hill so, where we got it the worst. When woodland gets all power I may. Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

#8779 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yea, you should have posted that link. Sounds like something to see. Was a it a big sail ship like a big spanish gallon or something?

I think it was a normal long ore ship....

2 weeks later
#8840 7 years ago

Anyone into making beer or root beer? I have 5L reusable kegs available, new off amazon. Used once, I don't have time for beer making. They are $20 each, looking to get $50 for all 5. Pic only has 4, 5th is in a box.

#8847 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

did you contact trilogy beer?

I haven't..... Yet

3 weeks later
#8936 7 years ago

I got a great deal on wpt from Al, but yeah its retail and Aaron? Shops them out, gotta make a profit. All depends on the game

#8951 7 years ago

I have a big buck hunter world arcade I'm looking to sell. New computer, new monitor chassis, one new gun and one orange spare.

#8956 7 years ago

Hey neighbor!

3 weeks later
#8997 7 years ago

Chris S. don't you have a boner for WoF?

1 week later
#9053 7 years ago
Quoted from PartyAnimal:

I was so excited to finally set my Party Animal up after over 2 years of collecting dust. It brought back memories of playing it in grade school at SS billiard's. I plan on doing a Nordman set of Dr. Dude and Party Zone. Let me know if anyone has these for sale.
Also, the ball is getting stuck in the outholes and won't kick out. Anyone have advice on how to fix? It looks like I am going to learn how to work on pins. Thanks.

Mmmm you'll have to see if the switch even registers, if it does move to the coil. Then if one or both of those don't, you can test wire continutiy and then board issues, like transitor

#9069 7 years ago

Hey everyone. Im looking for a Captain Fantastic in bad to okay condition. My father in law remembers it from childhood and I wanted to fix one up for or with him.

#9072 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Not the home version I take it.

I don't see the drop targets on the home. Ya if the pf is different which it is missing the extra flippers, then I'd go full size

#9075 7 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Blainebrook has one with a worn playfield that plays fine. (I didn't pay attention to backglass.) No clue if he'd accept an offer on it or not. (Nor do I know who you'd have to contact to ask.)

Hmmmm there could be a few different owners but that would be a good candidate thanks!

#9076 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Ohhh nice. I haven't checked CL yet. Although the price and condition are a tad high. Thanks for finding that.

#9078 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Donny at Blainebrook sells his games when he wants to. That perticular game dose have some kind of scoring issue so I've been told. I don't know exactly what is.

I haven't spoken much to Donny since I bought my first game. But I'm looking for more of the project game for the right price. It's a gift to the father in law. He's the kind that wouldn't know or care about playfield wear.

#9081 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

You are after one of the more collectible EM games. I had one fully fixed up in nice shape, I even touched up the cabinet. My price was higher than that and I had a buyer in a few weeks with a backup.
I would say unshopped and not trashed they are in the right ballpark. Look for flaking with the blue paint on the playfeild. Very common and a hard color to match. Flippers are a must to have good eos switches. PBR sells the add on switch for the lower eos.
The home game is junk, same layout as the fireball home different art, crappy switches and electronics are hard to find and work on. Not worth more than $400 fully fixed and in perfect condition. And hard to sell.
FortyTwo

I figured they made a crap ton and they were fairly common? Didn't realize they fetched so much money.

#9083 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

There aren't many left I guess.

I suppose it's like TAF. I'll have to find a connection near Blainebrook to get the scoop on the one there

#9089 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

New here guys, from oshkosh, wi. If anybody is close or close enough, drop me a line.

Welcome to the danger zone!

#9098 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've been out of room for some time. That being said.
I'm still looking for
Cosmic Gunfight
Mexico 86
Clown
Blackbelt (zac version)
Pool champion

I can't believe I passed on a Blackbelt when I first got into the hobby......didn't know what it was :/

#9114 7 years ago

Chris, sell those and go snag the fixer uppers near you, for me

4 weeks later
#9140 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Anyone know the person selling the WOF on Minneapolis craigslist?

I think someone mentioned them a page or two back? But haven't heard anyones name....

1 month later
#9239 7 years ago

Man I need to get my ass to sterns CES booth and play the games.

Is there a pin guy near oakdale named Andy?

1 week later
#9272 7 years ago

yeah at blainebrook you may have to turn on the games. Ive only had 1 game eat my quarters and not work.

3 weeks later
#9419 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh and you'd be close to Road America too.

I hate my friends that live by RA....they get to race almost every weekend or watch it.

#9421 7 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Never been much of a car guy, but hey it may be worth checking out.

They have some sweet races there, lemons and le mans etc.

There is also some drag strips, elko? near the boarder of WI/IL

3 weeks later
#9473 7 years ago

My neighbors dad used to have a Stern Stars years ago. He doesn't have that but stopped by my house and said he was looking for a new (to him) game for the grandkids etc. No specific game in mind but it needs to have some fun things to shoot at, ramps and such. I mentioned my Gladiators but if anyone has a game $500-1500 ish let me know. He is near the brainerd area, but I'd be willing to take a game clean/fix and bring it to him.

#9478 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There's a new game in town...

It was a fun game!!!! Loved watching the ball lock shot

#9486 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There isn't one like KISS as far as I could tell so far.

Is this your new home game or one on route?

1 week later
#9567 7 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Good news: I received my first pin today!!!
Bad news: I already broke it!!! :'(
Hopefully someone can check this post and offer some ideas on how to fix it...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/98#post-3651113
Also: Is it ok to open the coin door and remove the top glass when the game's running?

Congrats! Everyone on the forum is here for support and help! As I always say, it isn't pinball unless it's broke.

#9595 7 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Thanks, I'm very happy to be back.

lovely weather here, right?

3 weeks later
#9627 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sounded like very similar to previous years. I think people were spread out throughout the day this year which was nice.
I assume over 10k people again.

I "heard" Saturday was the biggest attendance yet.....

2 weeks later
#9662 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Looking for a little help. I have a Big Buck Hunter Vid. Over the last 6 years I've learned enough on Pinside to fix almost any problem that popped up on the pins, but I am totally clueless with the one vid we have. Worked flawlessly and one day all I get is - No signal in. If I can't tackle it anybody know a tech in the Northwoods? Thanks

Hey! I have a thread for you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh

I have a BBH Pro I converted to World. Live loosely near you, but I am willing to help along with people on KLOV and the bbh thread.

Which model exactly is it? The different models/versions use different hardware and monitors.

#9666 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Great. I be in that tonight. Mine is a Big Buck Hunter Pro. Thanks!

so on boot, the pc and monitor turn on. If working the boot menu shows and loads. If the pc is broke with no video the monitor will post its own error that it has no video. If the monitor is not correctly working the pc is on but there will be zero video.

What is yours doing exactly? Curious if your pc went out or your monitor chassis maybe had a cap fail? Heck a cord could of gotten loose.

#9672 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Monitor shows "no Signal". PC is on, fan running. I reseated all the cables with no change. I loaded the restore disc and flipped the #8 dip switch. Restarted the PC, still nothing

So the PC's that came in the BBH Pro's were kinda crap tastic. As stated above, they suffered (along with many others) from bad capacitors used. If you open your game up, take out the pc and open it up. You can review the motherboard, see if any bad caps are in there. replace the x part and try again. Since it is a standard pc you can set it up at a desk and diagnose until you fix it before putting it back into the cabinet. I have totally redone mine, with new and faster pc and hdd. I think I documented it on klov. I'll try and find it.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=361243

I found a dell I took the guts and put back into the oem case and used a SSD hdd. Game loads between thing much faster. Also in my BBH thread I think I state what motherboards and pc's are drop in ready.... I think.

#9688 6 years ago
Quoted from c3trey:

Apologies for a non-pinball post, but I know there's a lot of arcade game crossover in the community. Anybody local to the Minneapolis area have a tube rejuvenator they'd be willing to rent/lend/hang-out-and-play-some-pins-and-drink-free-beer-while-I-use? I'm doing my first arcade project and am pretty sure that's the next step for the CRT. I recapped the neck board and all is stable and crisp, but dim. PM me if you're willing. Thanks.

Oh there is a arcade crt rebuilder in the north suburbs I think. He is on klov, I can get his contact info to ya. I spoke with him about monitors as well.

#9690 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Probably Chris Rhoades in Lake Elmo.

That is him! Nice guy

chris25810 on klov forum

1 week later
#9708 6 years ago

If anyone is in or near Duluth, MN or Superior, WI and would like to join a fun pinball league or help. Let me know!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/duluth-mn-superior-wi-pinball-league#post-3758770

#9710 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

If you were closer I'd weld it up for free not a hard or time consuming thing. Go to , don't call, a metal repair shop. Machine shop etc, a small one. Explain what your doing and that its for a pinball. Have two longer screws for thread to be cut off of. Probably won't cost much.

My suggestion as well.

I actually had a boat prop shop fab me up some aluminum brackets for a server so, you just gotta ask

#9730 6 years ago

Just finished with my lwjp. One last wipe and wax and she's ready for a new owner.
CT led kit
Driver and CPU boards done by coin op cauldron
Snagger works
Extra parts and manual
Cliffy at egg - has a little wear on wood
$2400 or reasonable offer
I'll get more pics if wanted.

IMG_3232 (resized).JPGIMG_3232 (resized).JPGIMG_3233 (resized).JPGIMG_3233 (resized).JPGIMG_3234 (resized).JPGIMG_3234 (resized).JPGIMG_3235 (resized).JPGIMG_3235 (resized).JPG

Added over 7 years ago: Found the topper too.

#9733 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Toying with the idea of trading my Spiderman (Stern original, not vault) for a Metallica. Not HUO or perfect but a very good player. It has nice LEDs (Comet sunlight GI with color matching inserts...no color bombing), LED OCD board, speaker lights with spider acrylics, and a shaker. Any of these can be removed depending on the deal. Has some minor cabinet scratches/scuffs and some clearcoat wear around a few inserts. Not very noticeable, but there. Magnet area is perfect. Again, not HUO but nice for a routed machine and it plays great.
Would be looking for an equal or close to equal trade for a Metallica pro. Definitely wouldn't mind a premium but would have to discuss the price difference...not sure I could make that work.
Let me know if you have any interest.

I think a used older met pro should be like...mid $3k ? and depending on the condition of your SM maybe worth more? Not sure what the going rate of a SM is now that the "vault" is out.

#9736 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Depends if you're buying and selling and which state you're in.

New led met pro's from some distribs are like mid to low 4k? I don't remember what exactly I paid but I was offered a used one more then what I paid.... So a used one, I could see 3800 ish? I've seen barely used ones go for under 4, but you also don't see many for sale publicly so the deals are hard to know....

#9738 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

That would be the case but Stern jacked up the prices of all their games when Ghostbusters came out and then again with AS. Pro's are now around $5200 shipped which means used Pros are $4300 plus for games like Metallica. Quality issues on NIB games have also made HUO games a hotter commodity than what they would typically be. I would love to find a sub $4K HUO Metallica but I don't think they exist.

If pro prices went above 5k then I could see that for sure. I thought there were still nib deals for pro but it's been a couple years. Uffda. It's getting expensive

#9740 6 years ago

Pinball pro will be in training soon

announcement 1 (resized).jpgannouncement 1 (resized).jpg

#9743 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Are those prices shipped?

Usually.

#9764 6 years ago

Christopher is a great guy and distributor. I have not bought a game from him yet but now that I know he doubles the warranty and I had some other games I wanted to buy from him. I'll be keeping his number for my future purchases. He is right, he is local and gives back to the community

In other news pinball beer!

IMG_3254 (resized).JPGIMG_3254 (resized).JPG

#9767 6 years ago

Tastes like an IPA. Good, but if you don't like ipas, I can see it being too much hop

#9781 6 years ago

Ok, so my WPT will be cleaned and a switch fixed, new uppper PF and leds shortly. Then for sale.

Could pair up my LWJP and WPT in a sale/trade +/- cash...

Looking for a LOTR, TZ maybe TWD. Otherwise totally good if they sell as I could wait on Star wars.

2 weeks later
#9791 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

What game is going in it's place?

Well the plan is lwjp and wpt or sopranos goes, and a Star Wars, lotr, tz or twd I think.

I am about to sell my bbh world as well and get some pin money ready for something too.....

#9795 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I wanted to give a quick thank you to you guys for recommending John Ross. He was out to my place last week and quickly got my Future Spa, Austin Powers, and F-14 Tomcat back up and running. He had to order some new parts for my Guns N Roses, but he said he’d likely be back within the week to finish up. Super nice guy and I highly recommend him myself now. It’s a huge relief to have a go-to tech again, since the guy I used for several years moved away. So once again -thank you for the recommendation! On a side note, I also emailed and called Craig’s Pinball repair. I talked to him on the phone for a bit and explained my issues. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but said he’d have to check his schedule and call me back. Well, two weeks later, and I never received a call or email back. Hopefully nothing bad happened to him.

Great! that is a lot of games to get up and running! has to be nice feeling

1 week later
#9812 6 years ago

ugh i wish I was closer

#9820 6 years ago

can't wait to see how the PPS row grows!

1 week later
#9840 6 years ago

I have 4 rusty gottlieb sys3 legs and 3-4 dmds that have an issue of some sort, dead or line out. Free to anyone

#9843 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have 4 rusty gottlieb sys3 legs and 3-4 dmds that have an issue of some sort, dead or line out. Free to anyone

Still have the 4 gottlieb sys 3 legs and now 1 dmd with 2 rows that sorta flicker.

#9844 6 years ago

Found a second set of miss matched legs that came on my old black hole. Not too bad shape with but no feet.

If no one wants them they get tossed in the next trash or dump visit (within 7 days from today).

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#9845 6 years ago

Alrighty, moved BBH. Looking for a LOTR's now! Can be routed, players or good condition. Doesn't need to be HOU/mint.

#9848 6 years ago

She's almost ready for a new home!

IMG_3391 (resized).JPGIMG_3391 (resized).JPG

#9853 6 years ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Hey everyone. I posted a month or so ago and am now currently in the NE Wisconsin area. Looking for a machine or two for the house and also looking for some tourneys or get-togethers. I inquired into the league in the area, but that requires an annual commitment and I am only here seasonally. Would love to meet some folks on the scene and play some games!

Where are you up here??? I have a league going in Duluth/superior area. If you want to buy games I have two for sale as well.
Lwjp and wpt

#9854 6 years ago

Hey guys I'm looking for a used but in okay shape ice for a chexx. let me know!

#9864 6 years ago

Ya! John how did you like it? do you like game of thrones?

#9867 6 years ago

Mmmmm curious how much different gameplay of the prem/le will be

#9881 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Hey guy's this is a non pinball inquiry but I'm looking for a Big Buck Hunter arcade preferably newer than Pro. There doesn't seem to be a good place to talk about getting into these like pinball so I figured I'd ask here and what would be the best way to get one. Any Locals know of anywhere??

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh

Ah man I just sold my pro converted to world.

Kingpin is in WI and has them

#9889 6 years ago

I have two sets of stock stern side rails (non lollipop). One pulled off tron (used) the other pulled of my hou met pro. $20 a set? Idk what they are worth but I went to lollipop rails and done need these laying around.

Edit: I also have 1 dmd with a few lines out available if anyone wants it

#9891 6 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

So I received a tip from kingpin that there was dialed in to play at sunset bowl in Waukesha. I went there last night and in fact there is one on location to play. a LE. But what he didn't tell me was there was also the new star wars to play. So i went there last night and played 2 brand new games. pretty sweet. I was there for like 4 hours. Just posting a FYI for the community. Also I was talking with another pinhead while playing and fox run lanes down the street i guess also has a star wars from just talking to him. It's set to 5 ball like there other games. but i didn't play that one yet.

How did you like the games?!

I only had a couple games on DI at MGC and it wasn't enough as I didn't know what I was shooting at. However that game looks awesome.

SW - haven't played but I love the depth the code will have so those players that love that will enjoy it! Great game for the home!

#9919 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Surprised there wasn't mylar from the factory. Rest of the playfield isn't too bad, but the pop bumper here is pretty far gone.

ah man. Did they put mylar ring down around the pop like Gottlieb sys80's? My BH has the same wear on the upper pf pops...supper lame as there are no decals to cover it :/

#9935 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty6point2:

These new machines are cool and all, but a bit pricey. Anyone within a couple hours of SE MN have an early SS machine they are considering parting with. Fixer upper is all right if the playfield isn't too bad.
I can't really say I have a collection if I only have one machine...
NOTE: Still working on convincing the wife I need a collection, so I also figured I'd say hello and help this thread get to page 200!

Welcome! It's great being addicted

#9938 6 years ago

Looking for a colordmd led if anyone is getting rid of one for a LCD version, let me know!

#9944 6 years ago

After I drive forever to get a lotr, now local people start selling them hahaha

#9948 6 years ago

I'm going to look at and most likely buy my first EM, Gottlieb Playball. I've never opened an em or a wedgehead. How do I get the head off?

Looks like it has jones plugs and bolts? Key on the back of the head?

#9951 6 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for a Taxi! If you have something let me know and I'll get him in touch

#9956 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

So I am looking to see who thinks what game is a more fun game Medieval Madness Remake or the new Attack from Mars Remake.... I always enjoyed MMR but the new Attack from Mars is making me think otherwise.

Ohh you can't choose! Get both :-p both are fantastic. Mm feels like it has more interesting things to shoot at, like a full pf however afm flows nice and is just as fun.

Bah choosing :/ either one will be a blast!

#9961 6 years ago

mmm dr who

#9966 6 years ago

I think Dr who jumped with in 2 yrs now. THey want like 2500-3k for them.

#9969 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If there were to do a modern dr who pin with david tennant, that would be awesome.

with modern tech, the new dr who game could be so kick ass.

#9981 6 years ago

Is Tony doing okay?

#9984 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Just moving his pins to The Mermaid in Mounds View. He lives on this side of town now, so his operating pins will be on this side of town too. He's planning bigger and better when he's posted about it.
LTG : )

Ah good. Closer to my parents house too

1 week later
#10032 6 years ago

I'm still looking for a Taxi!

Congrats Paul you have room in your game room?!

#10051 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'm still considering, well MAYBE parting with my TAXI. IF I did move it, I'd be more up for a trade than selling it outright however. I'll continue to mull it over. . . . .

Looking to buy a taxi for cash. If you do consider moving it, let me know!

#10072 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It's no Waterworld.......Just as Northvibe.

I should start the waterworld hype train again!!!
Waterworld is a poor mans MM!! Which I should have at this point.....

#10077 6 years ago

is that from one of the apps like let it go or something?

#10089 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Went to the MN State Fair yesterday and played some of the pins. My take:
1) When I first got there, the arcade was pretty busy, but there was literally nobody playing pinball, so that was a little sad.
2) I could not get PayRange to work at all, which was disappointing since I installed it and put $5 on it just to try it out (and to use the two free games for signing up to the EastSide-soon-to-be-Northwest-side mailing list!). Sometimes it would say it couldn't communicate with the server, sometimes it would show all of the machines and say it couldn't connect to them, sometimes it would say it was connected and when I tried to pay, it froze on "authorizing" before timing out after a few minutes. Really disappointing. Hopefully it doesn't do that on location and was instead either the building blocking the signal or something. I looked around for someone from Eastside, but I don't know what Tony looks like, so...
3) I really wanted to like Star Wars, but my experience with it kinda sucked. First, the LCD on the playfield was broken, so that was disappointing since there isn't much else on the playfield. On my second game, I literally lost my first two balls without them even touching my flipper, so that was really annoying. And when the ball didn't just drain down the side, I didn't really know what to aim for. A little underwhemling, but I'll try it again later.
4) My wife went to play Metallica, a game I wasn't even planning on trying, and after watching her play a game I thought it looked cool. I ended up spending most of my time playing it and found it to be a blast! It was a little loud in there, so hard to hear some of music and the callouts, but even with that, it was awesome. Unlike Star Wars, I found a ton to aim for, the animations were awesome, got a few multiball which was a ton of fun. I've been thinking about what my next pin will be (everyone told me after you buy 1, you'll want more... I didn't believe them.... Not here I am, 5 months later, thinking about another purchase. Geez! ), and as I said, Metallica was never on the radar, but I think it might be at the top of the list now...
5) Thanks to whoever won a free game on Star Wars, apparently had to leave with his family, and told me I could have the free game. Not sure if they're on Pinside, but if so, thanks!

Metallica is an AMAZING pinball game. My wife told my I cannot sell it...it is hers

#10103 6 years ago

I have a met pro and did the hooked spinner mod. Freaking awesome. If you have the money the prem is cool as you get a light show too. If the pro is in your budget add the spinners and you have a fantastic game. You can't go wrong with either.

#10107 6 years ago

I've had a couple people with taxis but my client is still looking to buy a taxi!

#10112 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Does anyone know of a person that does very good powder coating for pinball machines in MN area prefer in the twin cities area???

Try these guys. They have done all our high end race wheels and car parts. I spoke with them about pinball parts and they had no issue trying. They are near forest lake? Around there somewhere.

Magnetikote
Ryan Shaw
320-491-3435
[email protected]

You can mention Parnell and Coy recommended you...

1 week later
#10150 6 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Thanks, I'll ask him. Maybe he can drop off at my office.

That's cheap. I wish I was going to Expo.

I think he does it for MGC as well

1 week later
#10166 6 years ago

I have three sets of pro side rails I need to find homes for :-p however I will not be at expo :/

#10169 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

trilogybeer thanks for the hookup. Less parts I need.
northvibe that's ok you supplied the legs. Before I knew I needed them.
Thanks
I'm going to keep my eyes out for the lockdown bar. I beleive most DE and Sega are the same as latching style stern.

Ah, cool

3 weeks later
#10287 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Looking for a used Super Chexx in Minnesota or western Wisconsin.
Yes, I saw the other ad, but looking for something a little closer!
Please pm me with any info you may have.
Thank you!

uffda, hard to find a chexx with that good of a price.....

#10290 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Yeah, it looks like it.... Trying to help a relative find one, but maybe he should just look for a new Chexx or get a pinball machine instead!

Well if money isn’t a huge factor, the new gen super Chexx comes out in like a month!

#10292 6 years ago

You know your friends and family take your pinball addictition seriously, when they make you a pinball baby quilt for your baby. Hahahhaha.

1A4C4079-3CC7-4D0E-8E6D-A9BC83B11FA8 (resized).jpeg1A4C4079-3CC7-4D0E-8E6D-A9BC83B11FA8 (resized).jpeg

901 posts in this topic match your search for posts by northvibe. You are on page 2 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/2?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.