1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

457 posts in this topic match your search for posts by captainneo. You are on page 2 of 2.
#10915 6 years ago

I have a nice Speed Way Woodrail for sale. Williams 1948. Plays 100%. backglass is super nice. Has a loop around track like Nascar. Asking $850. Freshly shopped.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61319

Machine - For Sale
Speed Way Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is a Williams 1948 Speed Way. Fully working. Very nice backglass. Fresh rubbers installed. Playfield is in nice shape. Cabinet is solid. Everything works and scores l...”
2018-03-08
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 612 days
Viewed: 547 times

1 week later
#10944 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

A huge thanks to brenna98 and his fiancé for selling BTTF to me! Pinsiders are the best!

least the playfield looks like it's done right.

#10956 6 years ago

some of those pics should be in the "other" thread.

1 month later
#11103 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone in MN selling a restaurant booth? Looking for a standard vinyl commercial grade booth

I found a set for a friend that was doing a diner kitchen for $75 for a pair, with table on craigslist. just keep looking on there and you may be suprised.

1 week later
#11166 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Facebook sucks , I really wish there was some sort of site dedicated to pinball where people could share pinball event info , tech info , restoration info ....
.etc......

rec.games.pinball?

#11178 5 years ago

1200 seems about right, depending on cabinet condition. Boots up and plays?

#11183 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Powers on, no play. Guy got quoted $$ to have someone come out and try to fix it and hasn't done anything with it in a couple years.

i'd head more towards $600-800 range then, because you don't know how trashed those boards are, if any of the displays are good. If the transformer is good. Which coils work.

1 week later
#11194 5 years ago

and the lighting was done correctly. Kudos to you!

2 weeks later
1 week later
#11286 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I’m looking to mix up my collection in the next couple months. Anyone interested in trading something for a Doctor Who? Fun game, but I just don’t connect with theme. Im in the process of moving, so the game is currently wrapped up and staged in my living room, but I’ll be moving into the new place hopefully August 1st and will get it set up. I’ll be in Lakeville, about 5 minutes south of Buck Hill. These are the only photos I have of it, after I did a topside clean up, rubber, and LED conversion.
More pics in a couple months if anyone is interested.

so which Dr.who is it? The one with the shitfest colorwonder. Or the better White LED GI job (lower half) in the last pic?

#11290 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm looking for someone sitting on an old taxi playfield that is beyond bringing back with touch-up. I'm about to sand down an average one to hardtop it.
Anyone?

that's usually every Taxi playfield. They are usually trashed and very very expensive to restore. Since you usually have to hand paint all the gray....not once but twice.

1 week later
#11360 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Im still waiting on a $500 street fighter 2 that neo is saying he always turns down

why? There is a reason I turn them down.

#11400 5 years ago

plus every hole is big as all shit. Rules are repetitive. Try to get all the characters on one ball. Fail, start over again. Not much to it.

#11402 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Never heard you complain about that before...

how can I complain about it, when i'm usually the cause.

4 weeks later
#11470 5 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Does anyone have much experience clear coating playfields? I hit a wall restoring my Gold Strike because I’m having trouble finding a good clear coat locally. Suggestions?? What have you guys done?

send me a PM and I can take a look at what's going on and give you a price quote. I have a lot in house right now, but if it's something easier I can squeeze it in.

#11508 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

[quoted image]

I dont' think the WOZ girl would look even that good. If it was for WOZ. She would look like Mama june.

#11522 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I will be listing up an imamaculate Baywatch. Comes with legs and pinballs. Unfortunately more than 600 plays in the last 12 years
Seriously though. It is very nice, has a REAL ColorDMD, EnerGI Maestro light board (custom light dimming, no relay clicks with the flashers), had a full topside teardown in November 2017, Titan rubbers, all mechs cleaned and resleeved, no wear on the pf, Comet 2SMD LEDs throughout in Natural White and I'm sure some other things that I'll think for the listing.

thumbs up for white in the Gi's.

3 weeks later
4 weeks later
#11820 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Deadpool , put up high score #3
[quoted image][quoted image]

welcome to the board buddy. Hopefully it's playing better. Think it needs to be tweeked out, as the crossover ramp transition is not smooth at all.

#11823 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Maybe but each game has their tweaks.
My GBLE I had to tweak this bad boy a ton to play just right- but she is sweet now.

tell me about it. I had to tweek and mod my GB prem for 9 hours to get it to play somewhat flawless. Right ramp still isn't 100% yet.

#11827 5 years ago

yes, I kept thinking alien poker when I was playing it. I think that crossover exchange can be adjusted. Similar to the plunger exit on alien poker. Just needs to be angled better so the gap transition is more smooth.

#11840 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

so..where do you dispose of your old glass?

people dispose of old glass? mine just builds up. Someday i'm going to use it for something.

1 month later
#11914 5 years ago

the phrase "looking forward to" and "xfiles" in the same sentence has me confused.

#11923 5 years ago

OMG that LED job is absolutely horrifying. Those will NOT help your sale at all.

#11937 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lol, yup, had to laugh. That is condition green NEO. Just like on atlantis with a secondary GI string meant to change the whole feel of the game.

I was referring to the backglass mainly. But Was not aware SS has multi GI modes like Atlantis either. I just figured that one picture was an older picture and he came to his senses when it came time to sell.

1 week later
#11953 5 years ago

there is a deadpool pro FS in the chicago thread

1 month later
#12081 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I am looking for a Stars or Jackbot if anyone in the area has one for sale.

wait what? Stars? You know that's an Early SS right? Just because it says stern on it, doesn't mean it has a DMD.

#12101 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It looks like my legacy is secure. He was really into the colored lights. And as NEO knows mine are full of colored lights.
[quoted image]

yeah, some of those are color bombed hardcore. But some of them are done normal and look great. it's about a 50/50 with you.

#12115 5 years ago

Looking to trade my shadow towards Iron Maiden Pro

3 weeks later
#12274 5 years ago

MM light up apron. Brand new. Local pickup $375. This apron is $475 on http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/MM_Page.html

It's brand new and never taken out of the shipping box I got it in. ready to install. Pic of it in the box is the actual apron. Other pic is to show what it looks like in the game when lit up (but not my pic)

MM light up apron (resized).jpgMM light up apron (resized).jpgapron-medieval-madness-impress01 (resized).jpgapron-medieval-madness-impress01 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12307 5 years ago

I sold a Tommy for $5500 about 5 years ago. But it was flawless everywhere. looked like it just came out of the box, and was tweeked so it played like butter. Still the smoothest playing tommy i've ever experienced.

#12312 5 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Yours doesn't count. I've never seen an unrestored game that looked as perfect as that one.

I do miss THAT Tommy. I've owned several since then and they did not play anywhere as smooth as that one did.

1 week later
#12361 5 years ago

sale pending

Machine - For Sale
Sinbad Archived
As is - “I have a nice complete Sinbad project. MPU board looks very good, no acid damage. Repinned the main connector between the driver board and the MPU. Backglass is really nice. ...”
2019-03-17
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 328 times

1 week later
#12377 5 years ago

still have the light up MM apron for sale. Price reduced to $350. That's $125 off of retail and shipping included, or you can pickup and play some games as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-custom-light-up-apron#post-4902685

2 weeks later
#12461 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Anyone from Minnesota coming to MGC that has room to bring a game with them? I really want to grab this Genie- rmn.craigslist.org link
You will literally pass by my house on the way to the show (I am just south of I94 by a few minutes). I haven't spoke with the seller yet, I didn't want to contact him unless I knew I could get the machine a ride.
Would a $100 motivate anyone to give it a ride to my place?
Thanks, Tim

how about I pick it up for you and you come over and check out the new gameroom and take it with you?

1 week later
#12504 5 years ago

someone in the chicago thread was looking for WW.

1 month later
#12632 4 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

My friend was offered 3k for his Skill Roll... and said no. I get it... the game is too much fun and would be impossible to replace.

I wouldn't say impossible. I seem to see them all over the place. Paul R had 3 of them sitting at his place for repairs. they made a crapton of them, but they are a blast.

#12634 4 years ago

seems like a lot more than 1500, with the way they are around here.

1 week later
#12652 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Does anyone here know or can vouch for the person selling the street fighter 2 on Roseville craigslist? The cab looks rough but the playfield is decent, and so is the price. It’s a decent drive from me, but I’m not ruling it out completely

if the price is decent, it has to be $300. Or less.

#12658 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Think of all the money you would have to put in blue colored gi, red pinstaium lights and yellow powder coat. I would do it just to bring to every tournament you're at and somehow make sure you had to play it each time....
Hahaha

The LED's would be more valuable than the whole game.

My SF2 pricing is based upon the prices I have come across and had the "opportunity" to buy. 3 at $400, 2 at $600. Still glad I passed on all.

#12659 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

He would have saved on the blue colored GI, that was already there in spades. I know the guy who picked it up yesterday.[quoted image]

sorry for his loss.

#12667 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I could see why someone would pass on the game at any price, if they have no love/care for the theme. My want for one stems pretty much solely from my love for the theme, and the graphics, music, sound effects, characters, etc that come with it. Plus, I'm still a pretty new pinballer, so the lack of depth in gameplay/modes doesn't bother me at all. I wish I could have the opportunity to buy at those prices lol.

that's just it. I love the SF2 theme. Love the arcade. Spent massive amounts of cash playing the arcade over a long period of time. Still love SF2 (arcade). It's a fantastic theme, and poorly , poorly executed rules/theme integration. Plus the art package, tho already done for them,... managed to get horribly trashed.

#12673 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey All
I'm still looking to move on my MMr LE. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade.
Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. I can't remember if the shaker was included with purchase on the LE's
Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.
Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Jackbot
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot
chris

I knew you were going for a full set.

#12681 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Not all the best pins are sys11. But like road kings and millionaire you never pick up

Millionaire is a system 11?

#12684 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yup. Just like Road Kings.

for some reason I always thought millionaire was a gottlieb. :/

#12688 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

That’s Monte Carlo, cuz I almost typed that and had to look it up :-p

yup, that's exactly what I was thinking of. See, you knew exactly what was happening.

2 months later
#12916 4 years ago

Looking for a gottlieb Time Line.

Also still looking for a gottlieb Countdown.

1 week later
#12956 4 years ago

that's a crazy awesome lineup. Did not know this was a good spot for pins as well.

#12965 4 years ago

anyone need to make space for JP and wants to move out a mexico 86, let me know ASAP!

#12977 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Anyone want to sell or trade me a hobbit for a TNA?

probably every single person that own hobbit.

#12987 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Also, not a fan of the hobbit?

Not at all. I had such high hopes for it, as I love my LOTR. Turned out to be a very terrible game. DI is good. Pirates is good. Wonka has potential. Woz is Meh.

1 week later
#13003 4 years ago

are those all stage sets? How the hell can the change so many huge setups?

1 month later
#13123 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling my very nice Zaccaria Universe. It's in excellent condition. Runs and plays 100%. Backglass is near mint. Playfield is very minty. No broken plastics. Exceptio...”
2020-02-19
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 3297 times

Putting my very nice Zaccaria Universe up for sale or trade. Will trade for a Zaccaria Blackbelt, or a project Cosmic Gunfight. Or even a cosmic gunfight cabinet and board wiring harness.

4 months later
#13592 4 years ago

Just picked up a Really clean nice Rollergames. All (white LED's), mint translite, unfaded nice cabinet, nice playfield. Looking to sell or trade.

1 week later
#13602 4 years ago

Might have a Nice DE JP up for trade soon. Just got it up and running fully, and did the Flipper board upgrade to it. Freshly rebuilt flippers. Very nice unfaded cabinet. Looking for Trade options right now.

#13607 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm sure it was just a typo, but that is not an LE. That is a premium. Big price difference. Also, the mods will most likely make you put up an ad for it. I have been scolded for similar...

does a premium have baked potatoes as well, or is that only the LE?

1 week later
#13694 4 years ago

if anyone is looking for a cheaper pinball hauler. I'm selling my 03 Grand caravan. Can fit 4 pins at once. Has 230k miles, but everything runs, starts and works 100%. A/C works great. heater works great. has electric windows. Outside temp and compass. 2 middle captains chairs and bench seat for the back/middle. easily come out for pin pickups. newer radiator and A/C condenser. Always starts good and runs great. Only issue is that sometimes you have to tap the key when putting the key in the ignition. Had the same issue on the last 4 Grand Caravans i've had. 21-23 MPG. Pinside price $1300.

#13704 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Disinfectant wipes are available at my arcade ( SS Billiards - Hopkins, MN ) for players convenience.
LTG : )

and toilet paper?

you should have a crane machine with toilet paper

1 week later
#13759 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

We have managed to keep 80+ year old flipperless machines working perfectly. Your nearly new Stern will be fine for a very, very long time. No need to worry.

in all fairness. Flipperless games and tech is very easy to work on and built to last. New sterns can already have problems with crappy connections on cables.

#13762 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Alright...substitute 25+ year old B/W games. Because things like IDC connections are a super great, robust feature. LOL

IDC are more reliable than RJ45's.

2 weeks later
#13838 4 years ago

Have a countdown that I just got fully working. $1000. Corona free . Easy pickup easy load out. Lots of connectors newly repinned. grounding mods done. PS board updated with new cap, and all header pins redone. New rubber. Everything works 100%. Plays good.

Machine - For Sale
Count-Down Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Gottlieb Countdown. Interconnector completely repinned. MPU display connectors completely repinned. PS has all 3 headers repinned. Updated large cap, and all grou...”
2020-04-04
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 298 times

1 week later
#13858 4 years ago

that playfield is amazing. Usually the lower part of that bottom pop is blown out. Way better than any MMP playfield I ever had to restore.

#13873 4 years ago

genesis and raven are good games. Looks fo genesis kicks it in the crotch and raven suffers from the BG.

1 month later
#14000 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not quite.
The rules for reopening are up. Looks like June 1st for me. Sorry for jumping the gun with the earlier news that made it sound like Monday was it.

maybe you should just start serving burgers and brats, and that way you can be a restaurant and open up.

#14001 3 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Pixels arcade in oshkosh has given up. I m really getting tired of watching arcades close. Saw too many 83-89. And now again.

oshkosh had an arcade?

#14045 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

WI saw 502 new cases yesterday. That is the largest one day increase we've seen since the beginning of this. STAY HOME!

it's amazing, how we were one of the lowest states around, and then the last 2 and 3 weeks things blew up like wildfire. I think it's IL bringing it up here

#14054 3 years ago

Back on topic. Who wants to sell me their Zaccaria Blackbelt?

#14057 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

If that is the topic: who is going to sell me my first Zaccaria?

maybe me. I may have one available coming up.

#14085 3 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Anybody need a New alien poker playfield?

there is new alien poker fields?

1 week later
#14240 3 years ago

I heard there was some guy over in madison area that had one. Maybe he would like to chime in on this thread about it?

#14264 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

My avatar and head shot are almost the same anyway.

the similarities are remarkable.

#14294 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just wanted to say thanks to all!
Appreciate everything about yall!

welcome back.

#14301 3 years ago

alien poker is a great game. great rules and great layout.

#14308 3 years ago

yes, while you are down there, find a zaccaria blackbelt and bring it up to me.

1 week later
#14352 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

No longer looking for a bike . My wife picked one today .

so the buddy bike is at your house now?

#14355 3 years ago

I think I have an alvin G Football side art somewhere.

#14370 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks Neo. I'm hoping for SYS 11 at this time.

I would be too. We all know how well A.G.'s stay running.

#14392 3 years ago

I'm putting up about 5 to 7 of my games up for sale. this is what I have up so far. Once I hit the dollar amount I need. everything left will get pulled.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO TF Decepticon LE. Number 34. Completely customized 1 of a kind megatron. With moving arm, and light up eyes when lock is lit. Graining video footage can be seen here, righ...”
2020-06-25
Burlington, WI
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 336 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition sinbad. Nice backglass. Ni-Wumpf MPU board. Plays 100%. Front line of drops are all brand new. All LED'd correctly with 2 SMD frosted whites from Comet. From my pers...”
2020-06-25
Burlington, WI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 276 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Here is a very nice example Batman forever. Very nice cabinet, and playfield. no broken plastics or ramps. Plays 100%. Comes with brand new (just bought last weeks) color DMD t...”
2020-06-24
Burlington, WI
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 421 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice, and ultra rare Scramble , by technoplay. I've only found 1 person to have a fully working copy of this game. Has Brinks NV ram installed, so you don't need batteries...”
2020-06-24
Burlington, WI
3,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 1137 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Here is a super rare Miss world. 1 of 6 ever actually made. This is the only one that has unique stenciled cabinet art. Original game didn't have original art for the cabinet....”
2020-06-24
Burlington, WI
7,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 1490 times

I will be also posting

Joker Poker
Count- Down
Orbitor 1
Escape from Lost world
maybe Indy 500, but i'm going to see where some of these others go first. I already had a game sell that I wasn't planning on selling.

#14396 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Good luck with the game sales. I just sold a bunch of games in my collection for my upcoming move to a bit of a smaller basement. It is definitely hard to figure out what to let go.

it's super hard. I've been going back and forth. It's either let only a couple big ticket games go, or a bunch of lower ticket games. :/ Then I ended up selling something I wasn't even planning on selling, because someone saw something in my collection and gave me the "can't say no price". >

#14397 3 years ago

i'll also be offering up a Paired set of Cruis'n USA's sitdowns. Fully working. Both have been converted over with LCD screens to make the lighter. Seats easily come off for easier moving. Also put wheel castors on them.

$1000 for the pair.

#14399 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Can't believe you would let Countdown go, especially with the backglass art.

I know, i just got the damn thing too. but I have to move something and i'm not willing to let any gen2 zacs go. So I have to move what I can.

#14405 3 years ago

IO moon just went up for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is considered my flagship game of my collection. Took me 10 years to even find one. Super rare game. with Less than 50 ever made. I only know of 1 other copy that exists ...”
2020-06-26
Burlington, WI
Viewed: 3145 times

#14412 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Are you dying? I hope you aren't dying.

I might feel like it, if IO moon sells and I have to watch it leave :/ already got a kick in the dick when Cosmic Gunfight sold and didn't even have it for sale.

#14414 3 years ago

the custom roms are going with it. didn't want to sell it, but someone gave me the "too good to pass up" offer on it.

#14421 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Machine - For Sale

Rob Zombie's Spookshow International

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Rob Zombie , close to 1,700 plays . first and only owner , well maintained and in very good condition. Custom cup holder included. One plastic protector is cracked but the pla...”

3 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

4,000 (OBO)

trilogybeer

that's a damn good price.

1 week later
#14435 3 years ago

looking for a project Bally Playboy. Can be missing backglass and have the playfield trashed. Needs to have sturdy cabinet, all the boards, and displays, and transformer.

1 week later
#14460 3 years ago

should be able to find a HUO rolling stones or avengers in that range easy enough.

#14472 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Nobody wants to do sexual favors for Neo. That is just asking too much.

you are just trying to corner the market, and shoo away the competition.

1 week later
#14480 3 years ago

Nice fully working Williams straight flush. has bunch of original paperwork, schematics and manuals. $650. Just had new rubber put on as well.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice 100% working Williams Straight flush Spinner works great. Score reels move nice and fast. Has back panel, and both locks. Very clean and solid all around. Flippe...”
2020-07-30
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 276 times

#14481 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a really nice bally playboy backglass. has a little lifting along the bottom edge. Barely peeks out above the metal lift channel, which is in good shape. Located in SE WI...”
2020-07-30
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 139 times

I got this nice Playboy glass for sale. If you pickup locally and I don't have to ship. I'll give it to you for $100.

#14493 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock On Archived
As is - “This is a nice somewhat project machine. Perfect backglass, near perfect playfield and plastics. Nice unfaded cabinet. Starts a game, all switches work, flippers work. coils work. ...”
2020-08-03
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 488 times

Just posted a fairly easy project for someone who understands AL tech. Cosmetically fantastic game. All switches test good, and all coils and flippers work good.

1 week later
#14542 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Welcome. I remember telling my wife what the perfect 4 game collection would be. Then I sold the pool table to take it to 10. Not sure what happened after that but am around 25 right now.

I was the same way. There was 4 games I wanted when I started. That was it. Now i have 35? ish and none of them are those initial 4.

#14593 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You will be referred to as "New Eric Strangeway" sometimes. Don't worry about it though.

did he buy erics old house?

1 month later
#14779 3 years ago

Well, I have a Gottlieb spirit up for sale. I don't have an MPU board for it YET!, but will have one, and it won't have acid damage. So it's currently a nice unworking example. Very nice backglass, unfaded cabinet. Good shape all around.
Will consider a cosmic gunfight + cash for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Spirit Gottlieb Archived
As is - “I currently have an untested Gottlieb Spirit. Fairly Rare and desired game. Currently cannot test it, because I don't have an MPU board yet. So I'm selling it untested complete, wi...”
2020-09-28
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 837 times

#14792 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've done 6 hrs one way on the road before. Easy! My longest has been a 16 hr round trip. I spent the night nearby after picking up the machine, but I've definitely made a 12 hr round trip the same day. You can make it out!

yes, 6hrs one way is fairly easy. My longest was 36 hours round trip without stopping. Dropping off and picking up games around the entire state of OH and heading home. Travelled with my dad, so we changed off driving.

#14803 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Wow, 8K for a spirit? Does that mean my Haunted House is worth 8K , too? The HH actually works.

If you have not idea why spirit is so insanely high priced, then you havn't really been paying attention to spirit. Spirit is one of those games, that restored, can get 12-16k. more valuable than fathom, warlock, starlight, stargazer or some of those. Spirit was sent to europe. Many were parted out through the years. It's has amazing gameplay, 3 ball multiball, tons of shots, and killer backglass animation. and you think it's expensive now. Wait until my pascal gets here. If it doesn't sell. I'll relist it fully working in about a week.

1 week later
#14848 3 years ago

Lawrence welk pin? I'm cancelling my order for Avengers. Any screen shots yet? I can't wait for bubble chaos multiball.

#14850 3 years ago

If anything is going to get your pinball juices flowing, it's that. They knocked it out of the park again.

#14853 3 years ago

anyone have a working Gottleib 6 digit large Blue/white display?

can trade for other working displays or other parts.

I have
Bally 6 digits
Zaccaria 6 digit
Zaccaria 7 digit
Zaccaria 8 digit
Williams 7 digit
(maybe bally 7 digit, and maybe williams 6 digit)

#14870 3 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

From a System 1 game? Maybe... I'll go check.

yes, and system 80. I have a friend that has some I can try, so I think i'm good to go now. I'll let everyone know soon.

1 week later
#14898 3 years ago

Just put up a Nicer Gottlieb Spirit, fully working, with new stuff on it. Open to trades for Cosmic gunfight, or Sterns JP pro/premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice Very rare Gottleib Spirit for sale. The Flagship of all System 80 games. Brand new Pascal 80 all in 1 board installed. This game was sent to europe only and very h...”
2020-10-24
Burlington, WI
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14927 3 years ago

yup, some seem to think if you buy new you don't have problems. All pinball has problems, new or used. That's why you need to be able to troubleshoot at least to some extent.

#14951 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Not my Mustang Pro, bought NIB and it's still perfect.

well some yes. but I have old games I bought that were 30 years old when I got them, and still havn't had a problem over the past 10 years of owning it.

#14961 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yeah...because someone already spent 30 years fixing them before they got to you!

HEY! those golf pencils crammed in the EOS switches, don't install themselves.

1 week later
#15032 3 years ago

closing anything down is complete bullshit. Nobody should get to pick and choose who survives and who is forced to die a slow death. Either close everything down. (grocery , gas , everything) or close Nothing. No in between. If people think it's that dangerous then everything has to be closed. Lets see how long people think it's that dangerous when you can't buy groceries and gas, or medication. i bet shit would open back up real quick.

#15063 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

But what if someone puts color LEDs in their GI? If only someone could tell them why they are wrong and what to do with their pin.

what can I say. I want people to be able to actually SEE and play pins instead of looking at them from the otherside of the room. It's like having a car sitting for years that never gets driven. Whats the point?

#15112 3 years ago

just listed my orbitor 1.

Machine - For Sale
Orbitor 1 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a very nice fully working Orbitor 1 for sale. Rare game less than 900 made. I've had this game for over 10 years. Driver board has updated new cap installed 4 months ago...”
2020-11-16
Burlington, WI
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 143 times

#15119 3 years ago

never had a bingo before. Got this one in, was going to get it going. Realized it's never going to happen. So passing it off to someone else. Comes with 2 backglasses, and the ball feeder motor works, and the ball reset motor works. That's as far as I got.

Machine - For Sale
Bali bingo Archived
As is - “I was going to try and get this going. But i'm just not going to have the time to learn bingo tech. But I did get the ball feeder motor going by manually pushing the switch under...”
2020-11-17
Burlington, WI
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 383 times

#15150 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You need both!!!

why would you want 2 of the same game? they are pretty much copies of each other. You want diversity in a collection, not the same crap over and over.

#15164 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Saturday I'll be closed again for a month.

that's complete horseshit. you should not have to close for any reason.

3 weeks later
#15330 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

About tree-fiddy ... and I’ll take it.

nice, getting some diversity in the collection.

1 week later
#15482 3 years ago

what happened? Someone color bomb a game with crappy colored LED's?

#15492 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I believe most of my collection resembles that remark in your eyes.

especially SS. that game needs to be under a spotlight to play.

1 week later
#15542 3 years ago

good price on the party animal. Playfield is in fairly good shape compared to the ones people try to send me.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#15749 3 years ago

putting my sexy girl with original NOS populated playfield. Custom Candy apple red cabinet ($700 paint job). New CPR backglass. LED displays. All original bally boards.

For trade for Stern JP pro/premium, Stern IQ pro/premium, Cosmic gunfight, or JJP POTC

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a very rare Ranco/bell games Sexy girl pinball machine. This has an original Populated NOS playfield installed from Ranco (maybe 60 games played on it). CPR repro mint ...”
2021-03-24
Burlington, WI
Trade
Viewed: 2618 times

#15751 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Pin-porn; wow!

I know that candy apple red cabinet is sexy.

#15760 3 years ago

just listed a soccer kings I have for sale. Will do a package deal with sexy girl if interested.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is a nice zaccaria soccer kings. Works 100%. Very nice playfield (no wear I can see), all original drop targets, no broken plastics. Backglass is very nice. Everything up a...”
2021-02-08
Burlington, WI
Viewed: 188 times

#15764 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

I asked a local glass place if they would make tempered translite glass for the WPC era games, they are $45 each. If I get a few people to buy a few I can submit the order. If interested let me know

does it really need to be tempered for backglass? $15 to get a normal piece cut. A lot of printed backglasses from the 80's and before were not tempered anyway.

#15766 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

$15 vs $45 is minimal damage in my opinion compared to what plate glass can do to a game or your body when damaged.

it's not like plate glass just bursts in your hands like tempered does. 80% of my games have factory plate glass for a backglass. Never had a problem. In fact, if you nick the edge or side, It doesn't burst into diamonds like tempered does. You can save the glass from complete destruction if it isn't tempered.

#15777 3 years ago

price reduced on soccer kings. Also, Sexy Girl is still available for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is a nice zaccaria soccer kings. Works 100%. Very nice playfield (no wear I can see), all original drop targets, no broken plastics. Backglass is very nice. Everything up a...”
2021-02-08
Burlington, WI
Viewed: 188 times

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a very rare Ranco/bell games Sexy girl pinball machine. This has an original Populated NOS playfield installed from Ranco (maybe 60 games played on it). CPR repro mint ...”
2021-03-24
Burlington, WI
Trade
Viewed: 2618 times

1 week later
2 weeks later
#15854 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah, my sump pump is going nuts from the melted snow and all the rain. I tell my wife I hate when the sump pump goes off, and the only thing I would hate more is the sump pump NOT going off, so....

that's why I wouldn't consider any house that was not up on a hill. If there was a cat tail within 3 blocks. That house could not be considered. basement space is far to valuable for a pin/arcade collector.

1 week later
#15929 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Damn, I bought my ACDC Pro Vault and a TWD Pro for $5300 each NIB back in 2018 from one of the higher priced distributors. I think that's why they sell for sub 5k because not many people pay MSRP for games.

true that. I paid 6000 for a AC/DC premium whenever those came out.

#15933 3 years ago

I have a couple arcades up for sale.

Commando ($800)
Zaxxon ($975)

Currently not working 100% but will be for sale once they are fully running.
Popeye (cocktail cabinet)
Donkey Kong
Time Pilot
Williams Slugfest Pitch N Bat.

#15934 3 years ago

lowering the price on the zaxxon and commando, since I need space to work on the other ones. It's very cramped in my gameroom right now.

$1000 for the pair if you want them both. both work 100%.

zaxxon and commando. or $650 each.

#15964 3 years ago

So i'm selling the 2 arcades as is for cheaper.

The Time pilot I was told, has a control panel and bezel from a Rare game called "The Pit". but same cabinet as time pilot. currently starts a game and plays, but the monitor is out. I was going to convert it to LCD, but the arcade guys said i'm better off keeping it original and selling to someone who knows how to fix monitors. So I have it up for $350. Comes with original time pilot manuals.

Also have a Cocktail sit down, of Popeye. Plays 100%, but the monitor is shifted 2" to the left to far. Probably needs a cap kit done. Sound and controls work great. asking $450 for that one.

If you want both. I'll do $650 on the pair.

Also have a williams WPC slugfest i'm currently working on. Still trouble shooting that one, as it only boots up sometimes. But will be for sale once I have it working 100%.

#16004 3 years ago

I have a friend that has a fairly nice Elvira and the party monsters and NBA fast break he wants to trade for something newer. Pro model of something. 2 for 1. or a LOTR.

1 week later
#16060 3 years ago

i have someone that has a NBA FB they are looking to trade with a EATPM for a newer stern pro or premium + cash maybe. he's researching right now, but may sell the NBA FB outright and just buy what he wants.

1 week later
#16073 3 years ago

I have a friend looking for LOTR or JP pro. Within 4 hr drive of SE WI. Told him i'd help him find them. So seeing what's out there.

1 week later
#16090 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey All,
I have a couple machines I'm looking to sell. They are located in Mukwonago, WI at ANIMESUPERJ house since I have relocated out of state. He will help arrange any viewings or help to answer any questions.
I'm just looking to sell right now. Nothing I'm looking for in trade.
Jokerz : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2374
Pool Sharks : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2372
Fire : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2373
Let me know if you have any questions.

that's going to put a big dent in getting your full system 11 collection.

#16092 2 years ago

I have a Midway, Sea Devil Submarine EM game. Works. $1500. located in SE WI.

#16097 2 years ago

if there is 1 system 11 you should keep, it's that one.

#16101 2 years ago

Working Sea devil , EM submarine game . $1000. I need my space back.

#16108 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Just reduced this a bit to hopefully get it moving. Otherwise Neo is right I will just hang onto it for the future.

Machine - For Sale

Swords of Fury

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “PLEASE NOTE THIS GAME IS IN DULUTH, MN.

REDUCED PRICE:

This is at a friend's house. So he will help arrange any viewings and pick-up.

The playfield does have an overlay.

The ...”

4 days ago

Duluth, MN

ChrisS

of course i'm right. Lionman is the king of all system 11's. Top 10 game for sure.

Still looking for a big lebowski. willing to pay a little more than NIB so I can have it before july (Queen Anne revenge tournament will be announced soon)

#16111 2 years ago

i've already been talking to him. can't justify a 4.5 k markup just to get it 8 months early. tournament or not.

#16136 2 years ago
Quoted from Angry_Radish:

If there are any players in the area, we're putting a Big Lebowski out on location at the Drafty Cellar in Watertown, WI tomorrow.
Just finished testing and prep work.

well if said game doesn't earn as well as hoped, i'd be willing to purchase said game .

#16138 2 years ago

I need an EM rifle game guru tech that can help me get a midway haunted house up and running. got a couple of issues I can't figure out.

#16185 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Pinball Life has one.

wish I would have known that before I drove all the way to IN for a friend. :/

#16205 2 years ago

Still looking for a big lebowski. Seeing if I can get one before July.

#16207 2 years ago

how old can they be and still be able to update the newest production software?

1 week later
#16269 2 years ago

still looking for a big lebowski. I have some in the works, but I do not want to ship this. Want to be able to pick it up in person.

#16272 2 years ago

I have a POS flash playfield you can have if you want.

#16284 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

yeah, the gear is warm for sure.
i am working on a Fire! for my own department.

I would think you see enough of that. I'd think something like whitewater would be more refreshing

1 week later
#16338 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

BSD coming up. Fresh rubbers, new coil sleeves, new flipper pawls, eos switches, good cab with right side fade in red (may stencil it out and make it look good. Any bumps and bruises have been filled, wet sanded and tastefully touched. Non color puke Led job warm sunlights; frosted where they meet the eye.

thumbs up for a BSD that doesn't have shit ass blue or purple in it. Having one actually playable seems to be rare these days, with the FB noobs around.

1 week later
#16374 2 years ago

Great looking game. Balls remind me of the bonus balls on some gottlieb ems like super soccer

2 months later
#16769 2 years ago

I traded 5 pins and 2 sit down drivers for a DeLorean , so pinball and cars can go hand in hand.

#16781 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Looking to trade a Godzilla LE for a MM Royal. Willing to meet up 1/2 way. Thanks John

you hate it already? least get 2 plays on it

#16782 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Can you share a photo?

sure, i can share 1000's. Just not in this thread

#16811 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very rare inder Metal Man. 100% working and playing. Correct LED gis. New rubber. Mint playfield. Nice cabinet. Solid boards. Crisp perfect displays. Nice backglass. Needs a ste...”
2021-09-22
Burlington, WI
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1828 times
For sale. fully working 100%. Super rare game. Will trade for a Cosmic Gunfight or Playmatic nautilus.

#16825 2 years ago

I have a friend looking for a dedicated arkanoid arcade. LMK.

#16832 2 years ago

so it was a kit only? :/ no wonder you don't see many around.

#16857 2 years ago

virtuapin cabinets are fantastic. high quality.

#16905 2 years ago

I have a friend looking for Stranger things premium. Let me know what you have.

#16916 2 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I'm looking to see if there's anyone near me (I'm a bit South of Eau Claire, WI) who would be able to touch up my Deadpool playfield. I recently bought this game, and I didn't know about the damage (neither did the seller, and he's been great about everything). I'd rather not do this myself, but if anyone has some experience with how to make this look good and not get worse, please shoot me a message. Thanks!
Here are some pictures of the damage: https://imgur.com/a/sr3bfyi

yes, this is caused from insert shifting. This is not an easy touchup either, due to all the inserts in that area lifted. High art areas and the technique stern uses to print playfields. You can mylar patch to stop from getting worse. But overall, you will have to take the field out, strip it 100% and have it restored, if you cannot find a NOS to swap.

#16929 2 years ago

since hunting season is approaching. Anyone interested in trading a pin for a vintage Beretta 12GA? Very minty with original paperwork.

#16943 2 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I was thinking of downsizing my arcade collection if anybody needs some.

you have a spy hunter? i'd be interested I have a friend looking for a MAME that has arkanoid with spinner and pacman.

1 week later
#16999 2 years ago

this became available again. didn't like the condition of the trade game offered. So it's back up available. I can bring to expo or MGC.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very rare, Metal man from spain. 100% working. All displays are LED displays (factory) and work perfectly. Some show up funny in the pics. nice condition overall. Plays 100%. ...”
2021-10-22
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 1176 times

1 week later
#17092 2 years ago

I have a friend looking for Stranger things premium if you are bringing one to MGC. might consider batman 66 as well. Find me at the show.

1 week later
#17124 2 years ago

if you buy my metal man, i'll throw in an empty TAF cabinet

1 month later
#17282 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Still looking for a gently used TWD premium (LE is probably out of my price range these days) or a Houdini.

thought you already had TWD?

2 weeks later
#17317 2 years ago

Very nice Safe Cracker Up for sale. Cut myself short on funds so I need to resell this. Rebuilt all the drop target banks, so they all work like new.

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice safe cracker. Fully working 100%. Very Nice original cabinet with no fade. Color dmd. Has over 50 tokens . a full set plus the prototype token. Clean boards. Manual. Has ...”
2022-01-19
Burlington, WI
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 973 times

1 week later
#17335 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

It's more the fact that I just bought my third Spiderman and this would be my third SW, LOL!
Pinball is a disease.

and so is ADD?

1 month later
#17475 2 years ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

I accidentally bought 2 extra sets of 4 blue leg castors/footies (these: https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-silicone-leg-leveler-casters-set-of-4.html )
Make me a reasonable offer if you want a set. pickup only or we can meet somewhere. Im located NW of Milwaukee, WI.

how are they for keeping the game on them? and do they keep the game from sliding around easy? I'd be up for trying a set or 2.

#17478 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

I use these from amazon they work great. (I cant post a picture for some reason go go to Amazon and copy past discription I guess)
Non Slip Furniture Pads - 24pcs 2’’ Furniture Grippers, Non Skid for Furniture Legs,Self Adhesive Rubber Feet Furniture Feet,Anti Slide Furniture Hardwood Floors Protectors for Keep Couch Stoppers
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71YP9T-tHIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

the legs stay on those?

#17492 2 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

I use these casters on a carpeted floor and like them a lot
amazon.com link »

are they sticky for hard floors?

2 weeks later
#17512 2 years ago

I have a friend looking for a Godzilla Pro or Premium.

Also still looking for Sopranos or Houdini for my dad.

2 weeks later
#17552 2 years ago
Quoted from Kaijumke:

Hi Wisconsin/Minnesota,
I’d like to organize a higher stakes tourney- $150 total (all to prize pool) in MilwaukeeI’m gonna bring my JP. Three games total with cumulative scores. Looking for people to show interest. Also need 2 more high quality pins.
LFG.
Who is in?

you will need more than just 3 games for something like this. Usually you need 5 to 8 for massive variety. And different eras helps diversify as well.

Otherwise it would be like me starting a tournament. $500 a ticket. And we are all playing IO Moon for a the prize pool.

I don't participate in tournaments I run that are on my own games. I feel there is too much home field advantage and feels like cheating to some extent.

#17555 2 years ago

just announced my annual tournament.

My 3rd Annual Pirates Booty/ Queen Anne's revenge tournament is officially announced.
For June 25th 2022. Doors open at 10am. Starts at 11am.

All you can eat, build your own tacos/nachos.
White Russian bar.
Beer and soda/water available.
3 Divisions A , B and C
2 tournaments. Pirates Booty - 10 frames of pinbowling Queen Annes revenge- League style point system consisting of 7 rounds.
Cash and Ship in a bottle trophies for winners. (C division is trophies only)
Tournament is in Burlington, Wi
Cost is $45 per person (includes food, drinks and both tournaments)

#17567 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Men's/ women's division or singular?

pinbowling first, which puts you in A, B or C divisions for the mini pinburgh style for the second tournament.

#17570 2 years ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

Went last Saturday for the first time. It’s pin-nirvana! I was really impressed with how well they maintain their machines too. I’m an early ss Bally fan (I have five, all ‘78-‘81) and they have a dozen or so I’ve never seen or played before. Can’t wait to go back! It’s an hour and a half drive for me, but after they close, I’ll stop at a favorite supper club in Campbellsport on the way home, and make a day out of it.

what supper club is in campbellsport? There wasn't shit there when I lived there.

#17576 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Public service announcement for Mazda CX-5 drivers. I always used a 2014 and 2017 Mazda CX-5 in the past to haul pins...fit all pins no problem (newer Sterns, older Bally, widebody etc) the normal way.
Bought a 2021 CX-5 late last year. Just went to pickup a Stern pin the other day and they DO NOT FIT. They took about an inch off clearance wise (height). Had to turn it sideways very carefully. Just a heads up for those in the market.

it's like that for Dodge caravans for the side door. Any van newer than 2007, no longer has a 31" side door opening. bumped down to 25" and impossible to go in from the side.

#17578 2 years ago

really? the newer Vans friends have, were only 25". Maybe the grand kept the side door 31".

1 year later
#19937 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Very Nice condition. 100% working. Very rare Olympus. Very nice playfield. Super nice Backglass. Nice cabinet. MPU board has been fully upgraded with all new IC sockets (...”
2023-10-16
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1381 times

Just put my super rare. Olympus up for sale. Works great. MPU has been bulletproofed.

2 weeks later
#19997 7 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

51 years ago today we unlocked the doors for the first time at 3pm. First customer was two hours later, Mike McNeil, he got $2 worth of quarters. Reflecting back on all the people that were customers, many became friends, and sadly the ones who are no longer with us. I come to realize how lucky I am. Thank you all !

Your business has been around 4 months longer than I have been. Congrats.

1 week later
#20043 6 months ago

just listed a very nice Palace Guard for sale. Add A ball version of Royal Guard.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working. Very nice condition Palace Guard. Add-A-Ball version or royal guard. Backglass is near mint. Playfield and plastics are exceptional. Cabinet is presentable. Locate...”
2023-09-29
Burlington, WI
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 541 times

#20057 6 months ago

halloween sale. Super nice example. Near perfect backglass (all original), super nice playfield and plastics.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working. Very nice condition Palace Guard. Add-A-Ball version or royal guard. Backglass is near mint. Playfield and plastics are exceptional. Cabinet is presentable. Locate...”
2023-09-29
Burlington, WI
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 541 times

2 weeks later
#20113 6 months ago

price reduced to 5900 for expo weekend. I can bring to expo, or you can can come play it first. I'm only hour north of expo.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Very Nice condition. 100% working. Very rare Olympus. Very nice playfield. Super nice Backglass. Nice cabinet. MPU board has been fully upgraded with all new IC sockets (...”
2023-10-16
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1381 times

1 week later
#20155 5 months ago
Quoted from Keylime:

What's with the TMNT and LZ pricing lately dropping 2k? Do you think they'll drop lower? Any other titles that might follow suit?
I get that they need to move old inventory, but doesn't this hurt the distributor's cut? Maybe distros are just happy to recover the cash?
I haven't been in the hobby long enough to see a price drop like this.

the pricing has gotten out of control. It's going to crash sooner or later. Even with the price drop. I still wouldn't want a LZ.

#20156 5 months ago

just listed a nice fully working centigrade 37.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice fully working centigrade 37. Plays good. clean, nice BG, nice playfield and cabinet. Located, in SE WI. Available for pickup or shipping. Can pallet if needed.”
2023-11-03
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 394 times

#20171 5 months ago

brand new big lebowski (fresh release) NIB just posted for sale.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “brand new in the box, latest shipment, Big lebowski pinball machine. Available for pickup right now. With rug. Just came in, with all the newest build specs. With sparkly pop...”
2023-11-08
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1185 times

#20175 5 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What? you were looking for one for so long!

no, I have one. I've had mine a long time now, so don't need this one.

#20180 5 months ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Just out of curiosity, how hard is it to get the " Starry Apron" upgrade after you've purchased the machine? Or is that a factory add on only?

it's not a factory add on at all. You just buy one and put it on. comes in a separate box.

#20188 5 months ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Mine was installed at the factory

how do they not get them mixed up then when shipping?

#20196 5 months ago

price reduced. Latest run, with all the most recent upgrades. Unbreakable plastics, sparkly pop caps, more durable bowling pins, redesigned mini playfield mechs. redone code base.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “brand new in the box, latest shipment, Big lebowski pinball machine. Available for pickup right now. With rug. Just came in, with all the newest build specs. With sparkly pop...”
2023-11-08
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1185 times

1 week later
1 month later
#20517 3 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

New out of box 0 plays. Have to take a break from pinball:

Machine - For Sale

NEW Jurassic Park (Premium)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello! Selling a new in box (but technically out of box) Jurassic Park Premium. Its still secured by the original packaging and has 0 plays. I took it out of the box in plans of us...”

23 hours ago

Eau Claire, WI
(219 mi)

WildRover

8,700 (OBO)

didn't even want to play it once? why even take it out of the box?

2 months later
#20676 24 days ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Question... I'm thinking about selling one or two of my (solid state) pins to the company I work for here in SE Wisc.
But already told them I would NOT support them. Are there techs in the area who would come on-site for repairs if needed?
(I have not decided which machine... but probably something like Gorgar or Firepower.)

I do service calls for S WI and N IL

#20680 21 days ago

I may bring my Olympus (Rare Spanish Game) to MGC this weekend if someone is interested. Otherwise, I may bring something for the tournament section that will piss everyone off.

#20682 21 days ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Ahhhh. I've missed you Neo!

You know I love to bring games that are hard as balls for the tournament players. If it doesn't kick you in the crotch. It probably didn't come from my house.

#20686 20 days ago
Quoted from Methos:

The tournament can always use a Fish Tales in the lineup.

yes, I could use a game to set out by the curb to draw in attention for the inside.

1 week later
#20718 8 days ago

I got a VERY nice STERN Early SS IRON MAIDEN. that i'd trade for a LABYRINTH. Playfield is in amazing shape. nice backglass. Nice plastics. Works 100%.

457 posts in this topic match your search for posts by captainneo. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/2?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.