1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 415.
#14901 3 years ago

Not sure I follow other than a street in Minneapolis lol

#14902 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Not sure I follow other than a street in Minneapolis lol

Bad joke, internet says there are hookers there...

#14903 3 years ago

Looking for a AFM LE or MMR if anyone is looking to make space

#14904 3 years ago

Okay, who snatched up the Quicksilver in Shakopee? I tried but someone beat me to it. Hope at least it was a pinsider.

#14905 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

Okay, who snatched up the Quicksilver in Shakopee? I tried but someone beat me to it. Hope at least it was a pinsider.

Missed that listing. CL or Facebook? How much?

#14906 3 years ago

It was on Craigslist for $900. Gone real fast!

I'll be pissed if someone just flips it. I need a cheap winter project!

#14907 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

I’ve been looking for a project as well. I have a Seawitch and know the ins and outs so a Quicksilver would have been a good one for me. I don’t have a lot of experience with projects. Too bad we both lost out!

#14908 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

i was told I was second in line. Man, I wish I would have gotten it.

#14909 3 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

i was told I was second in line. Man, I wish I would have gotten it.

Hey Kevin my friend. I wish you would have gotten it as well! How’s that JP treating you?

#14910 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Hey Kevin my friend. I wish you would have gotten it as well! How’s that JP treating you?

JP is still fun every day.

#14911 3 years ago

Snagged a GB pro from John which totally rocks!

On a side note just got my LAH project to fire up tonight, which is pretty rad as it came missing all boards but the sound board. Shout out to pinball basement for helping me attain the correct boards I needed for this title.

#14912 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

Snagged a GB pro from John which totally rocks!
On a side note just got my LAH project to fire up tonight, which is pretty rad as it came missing all boards but the sound board. Shout out to pinball basement for helping me attain the correct boards I needed for this title.

Take good care of her! I'm sad to see that one go. Thankfully, it looks like a Stern JP is going to be joining the game room today to help take some of that sting away.

#14913 3 years ago

Still looking to snag 1-2 more pins around that $4k and below range. Currently have a T2 and WCS in the lineup, thinking maybe something a little newer. PM me with what you have!

#14914 3 years ago

Looking for a bally/WMS wpc 2-coin slot coin door within 50 miles of Minneapolis for a restoration project. PM me if you have one.
Looking for decent condition but can sandblast, repaint, and clear it; so not afraid of paint rust, but afraid of dents.

#14915 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Looking for a bally/WMS wpc 2-coin slot coin door within 50 miles of Minneapolis for a restoration project. PM me if you have one.
Looking for decent condition but can sandblast, repaint, and clear it; so not afraid of paint rust, but afraid of dents.

Pdr doesn’t work on pinballs?

#14916 3 years ago

"And away we go"

If you find yourself in Fargo, Rick & Morty is on location at Drekker Brewing.

http://drekkerbrewing.com/

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jz5ieHZC9JmFPMAv5

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#14917 3 years ago

*post deleted*

#14918 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a TZ? Going to be selling mine soon. PM for details/ pics.

#14919 3 years ago

*post deleted*

#14920 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: Stern's 2019 "Elvira's House of Horrors" Premium Pinball
Happy to drive as far as three hours outside of Minneapolis for the right deal. HUO or routed.
Thanks.

i feel like that would be harder to trade away than TWD was. As someone who trades pins somewhat often, keep that in mind.

#14921 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

i feel like that would be harder to trade away than TWD was. As someone who trades pins somewhat often, keep that in mind.

It’s also rare and because of that is never as cheap as it would be otherwise. Callouts and art are also pretty bad.

#14922 3 years ago

Wanted: Stern's 2019 "Elvira's House of Horrors" Premium Pinball
Happy to drive as far as three hours outside of Minneapolis for the right deal. HUO or routed.
Thanks.

I have a couple on order from Stern. They are supposed to be here "sometime in 2021"

#14923 3 years ago

Finally got to try Guns & Roses at the St. Paul Tap. Is the plunger normally that weak? I couldn't get the ball past the drumsticks ramp thing. Also, the right slingshot kept having a muscle spasm. Heh.

#14924 3 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Finally got to try Guns & Roses at the St. Paul Tap. Is the plunger normally that weak? I couldn't get the ball past the drumsticks ramp thing. Also, the right slingshot kept having a muscle spasm. Heh.

I was just there Monday with my son and it was down. VERY disappointed.
At least when you were there it was...
"functional."

#14925 3 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

I was just there Monday with my son and it was down. VERY disappointed.
At least when you were there it was...
"functional."

The plunger is supposed to be that weak. You don't plunge up the drumsticks lane. It's just a rollover skill shot. Think of twilight zones skill shot without the potential for the rocket ship scoop at the end.

Yeah Guns n' Roses has had some issues on route already. They got one of the first ones out of the factory and with that comes all the issues of being one of the first games. Besides the turntable coming unscrewed multiple times, which is now fixed with loctite and JJP now does at the factory. There was also an issue with the left sling firing. Seems like those switch gaps like to close up quick even when they're spaced correctly. If the right one is doing it now, I can space that out too. Also it was having a issue where it was blowing a fuse every time it hit the upper guitar ramp scoop. That was a coil issue that was a real pain to diagnose. They had to order a new coil to fix that issue and that is what had the game completely down.

I help maintain the games there. They're not mine but I have access to them and help clean and fix the little things. So if anybody ever sees an issue there just shoot me a message and I'm happy to take care of it or let the operator know if it's something that I can't handle. He is very enthusiastic about pinball and wants the games to be clean and working.

#14926 3 years ago

Interesting your comment about the sling not working on GnR...

I played GnR at Tilt a few weeks back and neither sling was firing. I thought 'that's kind of different, no slings'. Didn't even dawn on me that maybe wasn't working correctly

#14927 3 years ago

yup, some seem to think if you buy new you don't have problems. All pinball has problems, new or used. That's why you need to be able to troubleshoot at least to some extent.

#14928 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

So if anybody ever sees an issue there just shoot me a message and I'm happy to take care of it or let the operator know if it's something that I can't handle. He is very enthusiastic about pinball and wants the games to be clean and working.

I hear the AIQ has an issue where the ball gets stuck on the top of the banana ramp and won't come down either way. Then it fires out another ball after search and if either ball drains it ends that ball.

#14929 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Interesting your comment about the sling not working on GnR...
I played GnR at Tilt a few weeks back and neither sling was firing. I thought 'that's kind of different, no slings'. Didn't even dawn on me that maybe wasn't working correctly

John probably had the same phantom sling firing issue and spaced them out too far to try to correct it.

Quoted from Waxx:

I hear the AIQ has an issue where the ball gets stuck on the top of the banana ramp and won't come down either way. Then it fires out another ball after search and if either ball drains it ends that ball.

It does get "stuck" there, it's a horrible design issue on Avengers Pro. That upper flipper pounds on that ramp on the right hand side which bends it slightly to the right because there is nothing up top that secures the ramp to the playfield on the left hand side. Because of that, the ramp doesn't sit level at the top. On a weak shot that doesn't go around the ball will literally just sit up there. It isn't stuck, but because the left hand side of the ramp isn't level, it can't roll back down and has nowhere to go. People really pound and slam the game trying to clear it. Stern is going to need to issue a service bulletin fix for it as the issue is widespread.

#14930 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It does get "stuck" there, it's a horrible design issue on Avengers Pro.

That's strange as I have a Pro on order and I haven't heard or seen anyone else have that problem.

#14931 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

That's strange as I have a Pro on order and I haven't heard or seen anyone else have that problem.

Others have had it in the Avengers owners group. It's only on the Pro that I have seen. There aren't that many Pro's out there and even fewer that have the plays a Pro on route normally does that would cause everyone to see the issue. It needs something up there to wedge in between the back plastic and the ramp to hold it down on the left hand side. It doesn't take much, but you want something that looks decent and that won't come loose during gameplay and cause other issues.

#14932 3 years ago

Wanted: American Pinball 2020 "Hot Wheels" Pinball

Happy to drive up to three hours from Minneapolis for the right deal. HUO or routed.

Thanks.

#14933 3 years ago

Did you find an Elvira Jason? I gotta think the comments above and your wanted post don’t go together. Elvira HOH is always my top ranked game with friends. It’s wonderfully done and lots of fun!

#14934 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Did you find an Elvira Jason? I gotta think the comments above and your wanted post don’t go together. Elvira HOH is always my top ranked game with friends. It’s wonderfully done and lots of fun!

He originally was looking for 24.

#14935 3 years ago

Ahh lol it all becomes clear now

#14936 3 years ago

Looking for a mint Stern Pirates. Has to be HUO and like new.

#14937 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Looking for a mint Stern Pirates. Has to be HUO and like new.

I saw one on ebay think it was in Oconomowoc, no idea on condition.

#14938 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

No, Vitty, I didn't score a EHOH. Indeed, all I seem to do is post wanted ad after wanted ad. This region is dry. No pins for sale. I did get responses offering a $4.2K "24" and a $7K Wonka SE with PF issues, but I politely passed on both. Otherwise, it's been your basic wall of silence. Apparently demand is high right now. I wouldn't know that from my own personal experience, as there was no demand for my sale game (TWD) for ten straight months. Now, when I'm finally on the hunt for another game, nothing is available. It's been a frustrating year, fo' sho'.

#14939 3 years ago

No, Vitty, I didn't score a EHOH. Indeed, all I seem to do is post wanted ad after wanted ad. This region is dry. No pins for sale. I did get responses offering a $4.2K "24" and a $7K Wonka SE with PF issues, but I politely passed on both. Otherwise, it's been your basic wall of silence. Apparently demand is high right now. I wouldn't know that from my own personal experience, as there was no demand for my sale game (TWD) for ten straight months. Now, when I'm finally on the hunt for another game, nothing is available. It's been a frustrating year, fo' sho'.

There are a few IMDN for sale - that game is a ton of fun, you could try it out for awhile.

#14940 3 years ago

To be fair you were extremely hard on price with weird 50 decrements in price every few months. I was turned down at 5500 I think it was

#14941 3 years ago

The good: Recently picked up a solid T2 with full LEDs from a nice local Pinsider. Plays like it should.

The bad: after about 100 plays, the significant other has decided it isn’t for her. Since it is easier for me to kick out the pin vs. her - going with the pin. Looking for games for trade. Shoot me a PM if it interests you. Not really looking to sell since I am also looking to add games. Willing to add cash for the right pin if necessary.

#14942 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

The good: Recently picked up a solid T2 with full LEDs from a nice local Pinsider. Plays like it should.
The bad: after about 100 plays, the significant other has decided it isn’t for her

Is that 100 total plays since you got it? If she recently played 100 I’d argue she likes it!

#14943 3 years ago

No that’s 100 she’s played or actively watched, unless she has been playing secretly in the middle of the night . She probably has 20 or so plays.

#14944 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yup, some seem to think if you buy new you don't have problems. All pinball has problems, new or used. That's why you need to be able to troubleshoot at least to some extent.

Not my Mustang Pro, bought NIB and it's still perfect.

#14945 3 years ago

Looking for a AFM LE or MMR

Will be driving through the Midwest soon!

#14946 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Looking for a AFM LE or MMR
Will be driving through the Midwest soon!

Drop off your Star Trek or deadpool while you’re on the way

#14947 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104590

Interested in trading my Xenon. Near complete restore. New CPR playfield.

#14948 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Not my Mustang Pro, bought NIB and it's still perfect.

I mean not every game will have issues but, my met pro nib purchase needed a new pf after 250 plays....

#14949 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Drop off your Star Trek or deadpool while you’re on the way

Help me find an AFM LE and i would be happy 2

#14950 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Help me find an AFM LE and i would be happy 2

Someone please find V8 an AMF LE!

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/299?hl=gordonshumway and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.