1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 415.
#14851 3 years ago

Thinking about getting some pins at the new place finally, someone sell me something. Ideally looking for $1k-$3k per and looking for a couple (can go more if it’s the right pin(s)).

#14852 3 years ago

#14853 3 years ago

anyone have a working Gottleib 6 digit large Blue/white display?

can trade for other working displays or other parts.

I have
Bally 6 digits
Zaccaria 6 digit
Zaccaria 7 digit
Zaccaria 8 digit
Williams 7 digit
(maybe bally 7 digit, and maybe williams 6 digit)

#14854 3 years ago

It's a two for one today at St. Paul Tap! Not only will Avengers be playable there today, but the new Guns N Roses LE as well! Twice as many reasons to head on down and check out the newest games from Stern and JJP!

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10220983857339114

#14855 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

anyone have a working Gottleib 6 digit large Blue/white display?

From a System 1 game? Maybe... I'll go check.

#14856 3 years ago

Anyone have a Wonka LE they’d be interested in trading for an AFMrLE?

#14857 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It's a two for one today at St. Paul Tap! Not only will Avengers be playable there today, but the new Guns N Roses LE as well! Twice as many reasons to head on down and check out the newest games from Stern and JJP!
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10220983857339114

That's so exciting! Good for them!

#14858 3 years ago

Does anyone know anyone who might be interested in getting rid of a Stranger Things Premium?

#14859 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Does anyone know anyone who might be interested in getting rid of a Stranger Things Premium?

If you decide to go new, let me know and we can help.

#14860 3 years ago

#14861 3 years ago

Alright guys it’s been a whole day and I still don’t have a machine yet (ideally looking for like 7) I know you guys can trim some fat for some new adds! LTG won’t let me sleep under the pool tables so I need some help here for the home collection.

#14862 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Alright guys it’s been a whole day and I still don’t have a machine yet (ideally looking for like 7) I know you guys can trim some fat for some new adds! LTG won’t let me sleep under the pool tables so I need some help here for the home collection.

I may have a fairly nice EBD that i'd possibly part with

#14863 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Are you looking for:
- turnkey games (need no work)
- working games that could use a shop-out
- project games
- other
?

Any particular "era" of game? (EM, SS, DMD, etc)

#14864 3 years ago

Looking for turnkey, solid quality. Had an EM phase but mostly out of it. Would take anything from SS to today depending on price.

Bohdi already have had an EBD, trying to get new games but appreciate you mentioning it.

#14865 3 years ago

Hi All,

If anyone is looking for new games from Jersey Jack Pinball, Stern Pinball, or American Pinball please do not hesitate to contact us.

We sell at the lowest prices the manufactures let anyone sell at.

We also include free shipping, no sales tax, and no credit card fees.

We have sold to a number of you over the years and we always appreciate your support.

Bill, Jim, & Emily
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#14866 3 years ago

I am still looking for an interesting trade on my TMNT Pro if anyone is interested throw something out there.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition with perfect art on playfield. Art blades, shooter lane Cliffy, and Vireland color insert and silent fan installed. Interested in trading for SAM or newer Ste...”
2020-10-04
Sioux Falls, SD
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 552 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14867 3 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Hi All,
If anyone is looking for new games from Jersey Jack Pinball, Stern Pinball, or American Pinball please do not hesitate to contact us.
We sell at the lowest prices the manufactures let anyone sell at.
We also include free shipping, no sales tax, and no credit card fees.
We have sold to a number of you over the years and we always appreciate your support.
Bill, Jim, & Emily
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

I just ordered a wonka se from Fargo Pinball and the service was excellent. It arrived faster than I had expected and the price was great. Communication was fantastic on this order. I have also purchased a tmnt pro from them. I had a playfield issue and Bill went above and beyond to make it right.

#14868 3 years ago
Quoted from Picspins:

I just ordered a wonka se from Fargo Pinball and the service was excellent. It arrived faster than I had expected and the price was great. Communication was fantastic on this order. I have also purchased a tmnt pro from them. I had a playfield issue and Bill went above and beyond to make it right.

Good to know. My next purchase will most likely NIB and I would like to keep it local.

#14869 3 years ago

I ordered from Bill at fargo Pinball yesterday. Best deal I could find, and somewhat local as well.

#14870 3 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

From a System 1 game? Maybe... I'll go check.

yes, and system 80. I have a friend that has some I can try, so I think i'm good to go now. I'll let everyone know soon.

#14871 3 years ago

Looking for a used Jurassic Park Pro, Metallica Pro or a Iron Maiden Pro near Racine if possible (or an hour or so drive).

#14872 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I ordered from Bill at fargo Pinball yesterday. Best deal I could find, and somewhat local as well.

Too bad there arnt any local stern and jjp dealers within an hour of you.

#14873 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Too bad there arnt any local stern and jjp dealers within an hour of you.

Then I would have to pay sales tax. I think I like saving the $700 in tax on this.

#14874 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Then I would have to pay sales tax. I think I like saving the $700 in tax on this.

Thats too bad, it'd suck to pay taxes for once.

#14875 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thats too bad, it'd suck to pay taxes for once.

Charlie you know I pay way more taxes then you comrade. Besides, Taxation is Theft!

#14876 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Charlie you know I pay way more taxes then you comrade. Besides, Taxation is Theft!

#14877 3 years ago

Hey guys,

Was worth asking here but I am on the hunt for a Ghostbusters Pro locally to MN or WI. Was worth asking here as I hope to not have to ship one but be able to go pick it up. I am ready for one and hope somebody has one they were thinking of selling.

Thanks!

#14878 3 years ago

And on the topic of NIB sterns, American pinball or JJPs I have used Glen at The Pinball Place in New ulm. He has been super awesome to work with and is local in MN and delivers. Took care if me and my TMNT PF issues.

Also I can agree that Bill at fargo pinball was awesome to work with as well!

#14879 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Theatre Awaits! Selling off a Theatre of Magic in fair shape. Game was initially sold to a customer 12 years or so ago and put in his climate controlled warehouse , but they ne...”
2020-10-16
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 549 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Data East Jurassic Park shopped out recently with leds, all new rubber rings , ball, leg bolts, levelers. Playfield is very nice with the exception of some mode inserts having a sl...”
2020-10-16
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 628 times
Contributed to Pinside

Located in Northern ,IL 61108

#14880 3 years ago

For sale:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Low plays (106), Exceptionally beautiful Star Trek (I am 1st owner). Questions just contact Dave via TEXT: 262-408-9914 I have the invoice, manual, goodie bag, etc. See documents...”
2020-10-18
Saukville, WI
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 850 times

#14881 3 years ago

So, I am itching for both a TMNT pro (not against a prem/LE) and an AIQ prem (or LE, but $). Been thinking about moving along some of the lesser loved stuff in the basement, and thought I'd float out a feeler before getting everything ready and ads put up. If anyone is thinking of moving a TMNT or AIQ and wants to discuss an oddball trade, let me know. I have done crazier and it's worked out well for both sides. Here is what I'm considering letting go:

Haunted House - good average players condition, a little typical wear, nice BG, has a display that likes to come and go...I think it's a connector as a tap on the head brings it back usually. Has a couple minor board hacks (honestly not positive what is hack and what is ground mod, LOL), but it's been solid the many years I have owned it, so I never got around to fixing or replacing. Has a Rottendog power supply board. Plays great and pretty fast for a HH.

1959 Gottlieb Straight Shooter woodrail - Really beautiful shape. Perfect repro backglass and plastics. Very nice playfield. Decent cab. Plays awesome.

1976 Bally Flip Flop - semi-working project. Just tore it apart and cleaned up the playfield (still in process putting back together actually). Very nice BG, above average pf, will need some mechanical work, but complete. Before tear-down I could start a game but had a few issues. Will have it back together at minimum before selling.

1976 Americoin Junkyard EM arcade crane game - works well, decent amount of cars. Decent cab. Non-original 8-track and the sound comes and goes. I believe it to be a connector issue, but never bothered with it. Really fun game that I will probably regret selling, but it just doesn't get played.

I believe these four machines would get me about in the ballpark of a TMNT pro, and someone with the ambition to fix a few issues and flip them could probably come out way ahead.

Other stuff that could more reluctantly go:
1955 Williams Jolly Joker EM arcade roll down game - not quite a pinball, but kind of. Very cool, roll the balls, light up poker hands. Very nice overall with slight flaking on BG. Very hesitant to let this one go, but would for the right trade/offer.

1952 Rock-Ola 1436 Fireball 120 Jukebox. All original, unrestored. Decent shape, works great. Could include a bunch of 45s but nothing special. Very cool machine and again it would take a good offer to let it go.

I also have a couple Arcade 1-up machines (Centipede and Asteroids) and a older CRT based bar-top MegaTouch that could help round out a trade if need be.

Again, nothing officially up for sale yet, but if someone with a TMNT or AIQ sees something they would be interested in trading for +/- a bit of cash, let me know. I know it's a long shot, but heck, I once traded 6 machines for 1, so worth floating out there. LOL

#14882 3 years ago

Went and checked out the 4 pin lot in maple grove today.

Guy pulled them out of a shed, lots of swollen cabinets, mud dauber nests, missing transformer in one of them. Alien Star had mold on the playfield, Ali was severely rusted and very flaking backglass. Hypersonic backglass was starting to flake and fall off on the bottom as well.

Would not reccomend dealing with him, as soon as I said I wasn't going to buy them he did a 180 on his attitude and isn't someone I'd deal with again.

#14883 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

mud dauber nests

Never heard of that - looked it up... Wasps! Ack!

#14884 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Guy pulled them out of a shed, lots of swollen cabinets, mud dauber nests, missing transformer in one of them. Alien Star had mold on the playfield, Ali was severely rusted and very flaking backglass. Hypersonic backglass was starting to flake and fall off on the bottom as well.
Would not reccomend dealing with him, as soon as I said I wasn't going to buy them he did a 180 on his attitude and isn't someone I'd deal with again.

Guy has responded to multiple postings I have made on FB and has had a dump attitude online immediately asking "what's the least you'll take." Thanks for confirming my suspicions about the dude.

#14885 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hey guys! Just introducing myself. I bought my first couple of pins earlier this summer. Jason Jehosaphat encouraged me to say"Hi" in this thread. Somewhat new to "Modern" pinball and have been enjoying my pins (TMNT and DP)
Always looking to make more pinball friends! Please drop me a message! Also, really interested in playing a Stranger Things. Would pay for time on one, or happily bring some beers and pizza!

Hi and welcome, Jason knows me and has been to my place.

#14886 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Whysnow is hot on the trail now
Keylime is that Brendan?

#14887 3 years ago

Jediturtle

For what its worth I absolutely LOVE my TMNT pro. And the 1987 code update with the custom music over it is next level esp. For a fan.

I say get TMNT.

#14888 3 years ago
Quoted from BFGoodflip:

whysnow is hot on the trail now
keylime is that Brendan?

Is Miguel jones aka hilton aka whysnow?

#14889 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Is Miguel jones aka hilton aka whysnow?

They are all one in the same.

#14890 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

They are all one in the same.

If someone wants to reach out to him and pass on what I said about the maple grove pins, I'd appreciate it. I don't like wasting my time and it was only a 14 minute drive from me.

If he drove the four hours, he wouldn't get very far haggling with the guy as he just see's dollar signs and doesn't care about condition.

#14891 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

JediTurtle
For what its worth I absolutely LOVE my TMNT pro. And the 1987 code update with the custom music over it is next level esp. For a fan.
I say get TMNT.

As a Stern Dealer we cannot endorse this mod.........but it is pretty Radical!!

#14892 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

JediTurtle
I say get TMNT.

Yeah, I'm definitely leaning that way. I just got to play both games for the first time a few days ago, and while I loved them both and hope to own both at some point, TMNT is the one I can't stop thinking about. We will see what opportunity presents itself first.

Now...who wants to make a wacky trade, LOL...

#14893 3 years ago

I'm still on the hunt for a Wonka LE. If anyone is looking to part with one, I've got cash in hand.

#14894 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If someone wants to reach out to him and pass on what I said about the maple grove pins, I'd appreciate it. I don't like wasting my time and it was only a 14 minute drive from me.
If he drove the four hours, he wouldn't get very far haggling with the guy as he just see's dollar signs and doesn't care about condition.

That's crazy. I saw the 6k book value for the 4 pins listed at 2999. I actually reached out to buy them but he said he had a buyer lined up (must have been you, Charlie). I'm glad I didn't waste my time. Sorry he got aggressive with you; that's not cool.

#14895 3 years ago

Wanted: Wonka Standard Edition

Happy to drive a few hours from Minneapolis for the right deal. HUO or routed.

Thanks.

Added over 3 years ago:

Also Wanted: Star Wars Premium

#14896 3 years ago

16' United Ball Bowler fs in central IL.

Other - For Sale
“I bought 2 ball bowlers and am selling one of them - this one was working when I bought it. After getting it home it now won't reset - should be something minor. Haven't had time...”
2020-10-24
Trivoli, IL
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 188 times

#14897 3 years ago

Anyone want to part with a Space Shuttle, Space Station or something similar? Thanks

#14898 3 years ago

Just put up a Nicer Gottlieb Spirit, fully working, with new stuff on it. Open to trades for Cosmic gunfight, or Sterns JP pro/premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice Very rare Gottleib Spirit for sale. The Flagship of all System 80 games. Brand new Pascal 80 all in 1 board installed. This game was sent to europe only and very h...”
2020-10-24
Burlington, WI
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14899 3 years ago

Looking for an ac/dc if anyone is looking to move one locally

#14900 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Looking for an ac/dc if anyone is looking to move one locally

Lake St?

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/298?hl=pokerjake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.