1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 415.
#14801 3 years ago

Spirit goes for crazy prices, more than what I'm willing to pay for it. Reminds me of the classic Sterns that have recently shot up in price but this was always up there. I've flipped one a few times and it wasn't for me. Just because it's not for me though, doesn't mean I go around bashing other people's FS ads. This game is sought after by collectors. Neo will get it sold; just has to find the right person.

#14802 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Also, the drive from Sioux Falls to Madison would be beautiful right now. Fall colors are really popping.

I made the drive from Estherville to eastern Wisconsin (both ways) several hundred times. Trust me, the 300 miles from Sioux Falls to La Crosse is horrible on any day of the year. It is boring as heck, with an occasional stand of trees. Once you hit the bluff 10 miles west of La Crosse and come down the hill looking at the Mississippi Valley and head east, it's another story, you'll see beauty everywhere. Minnesota has a ton of beauty, but I-90 'taint one of them!

#14803 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Wow, 8K for a spirit? Does that mean my Haunted House is worth 8K , too? The HH actually works.

If you have not idea why spirit is so insanely high priced, then you havn't really been paying attention to spirit. Spirit is one of those games, that restored, can get 12-16k. more valuable than fathom, warlock, starlight, stargazer or some of those. Spirit was sent to europe. Many were parted out through the years. It's has amazing gameplay, 3 ball multiball, tons of shots, and killer backglass animation. and you think it's expensive now. Wait until my pascal gets here. If it doesn't sell. I'll relist it fully working in about a week.

#14804 3 years ago

Dang, Barracora is on my dream machine list.

#14805 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

I made the drive from Estherville to eastern Wisconsin (both ways) several hundred times. Trust me, the 300 miles from Sioux Falls to La Crosse is horrible on any day of the year. It is boring as heck, with an occasional stand of trees. Once you hit the bluff 10 miles west of La Crosse and come down the hill looking at the Mississippi Valley and head east, it's another story, you'll see beauty everywhere. Minnesota has a ton of beauty, but I-90 'taint one of them!

I drove that stretch a few times, once in a snowstorm to see a band in Sioux Falls. The snow was ripping down from the north across the highway, nothing was stopping it. Brutal.

#14806 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I drove that stretch a few times, once in a snowstorm to see a band in Sioux Falls. The snow was ripping down from the north across the highway, nothing was stopping it. Brutal.

What band? It’s getting better but our musics scene wasn’t good for a long time.

#14807 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

What band? It’s getting better but our musics scene wasn’t good for a long time.

It was the KISS acoustic show at that Pawn shop. Fantastic show.

#14808 3 years ago

You mean you didn't drive through a blizzard to catch the local scene??

#14809 3 years ago

Avengers LE just dropped off at the Blue Moon Bar in Madison! Since I can't put a picture up your going to have to either get in your car or use your imagination to picture how nice the Yellow Powder Coat looks next to the Turtles Green Powder Coat next to the Rick and Morty Purple Powder Coat. Remember to NOT lick the lock down bar. It is 2020 after all. . .

#14810 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Avengers LE just dropped off at the Blue Moon Bar in Madison! Since I can't put a picture up your going to have to either get in your car or use your imagination to picture how nice the Yellow Powder Coat looks next to the Turtles Green Powder Coat next to the Rick and Morty Purple Powder Coat. Remember to NOT lick the lock down bar. It is 2020 after all. . .

I got a chance to stop out today and put some games on Avengers IQ - It plays great and is a ton of fun. I was hitting the Captain Marvel ramp ~70% of the time. The Dr. Strange portal seemed to not always raise all the way up, but the ball would still go in. Thanks for putting it on location.

#14811 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I got a chance to stop out today and put some games on Avengers IQ - It plays great and is a ton of fun. I was hitting the Captain Marvel ramp ~70% of the time. The Dr. Strange portal seemed to not always raise all the way up, but the ball would still go in. Thanks for putting it on location.

Glad you could make it out! Sounds like the boys have some scores to go after. . .

Yeah, the portal is slow to open generally. We didn't see any failure to fully extend when we play-tested it at the house. In my head I knew not to just thrash the thing while it was rising. Ill be able to put some eyes on it tomorrow morning.

#14812 3 years ago

Looking for a AFM LE or MM remake

#14813 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Just can’t get into this one like I was hoping, and it’s too fast for my kids. Just got it in late August, less than 50 plays (may have more soon as I will continue playing it ...”
2020-10-02
Suamico, WI
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 606 times

#14814 3 years ago

Wanted: 1990 Williams "Whirlwind" Pinball

Happy to consider any/all examples within, say, four hours of Minneapolis.

Thanks.

#14815 3 years ago

I'm likely going to be selling an AFMrLE w/green trim in the next few days. It has 418 plays. HUO. No additional mods. Looks and plays new. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Figured I'd post it here before I throw it on the marketplace and Craig's.

#14816 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: 1990 Williams "Whirlwind" Pinball
Happy to consider any/all examples within, say, four hours of Minneapolis.
Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101041

Not mine, but I believe this should be super close to ya

I realized that this is the wrong game, my bad

#14817 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyRipples:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101041
Not mine, but I believe this should be super close to ya

Jason's looking for a Whirlwind, this is a Earthshaker.

#14818 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Jason's looking for a Whirlwind, this is a Earthshaker.

My mistake, i must’ve had a stroke this morning. I’m sorry Jason. If I see one I’ll let you know!

#14819 3 years ago

Does the Twin Cities metro have a JJP distributor? I want to be in on the new GNR I’m looking for somebody to give money to.

#14820 3 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Does the Twin Cities metro have a JJP distributor? I want to be in on the new GNR I’m looking for somebody to give money to.

The Pinball Place out of New Ulm is.

http://www.ThePinballPlace.com/
(507) 276-7771

#14821 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Flash Gordon if anybody has any leads. Hardtop is fine.
Willing to do the work if it's trashed and I can get my hands hands on a hardtop.

#14822 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Looking for a nice Flash Gordon if anybody has any leads. Hardtop is fine.
Willing to do the work if it's trashed and I can get my hands hands on a hardtop.

If you are willing to spend a bit more CPR has playfields in stock.

#14823 3 years ago

The Pinball Place is an official Stern, American and JJP dealer.
GNR, Hotwheels, Wonka, Avengers, Turtles.
www.ThePinballPlace.com
GVONM

#14824 3 years ago
Quoted from GVONM:

The Pinball Place is an official Stern, American and JJP dealer.
GNR, Hotwheels, Wonka, Avengers, Turtles.
www.ThePinballPlace.com
gvonm

Thanks Glen! Pulling trigger now for the LE

#14825 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

If you are willing to spend a bit more CPR has playfields in stock.

Thanks for the heads up - now to get the guts

#14826 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyRipples:

My mistake, i must’ve had a stroke this morning. I’m sorry Jason. If I see one I’ll let you know!

Same seller has a Whirlwind available as well - at least he did last weekend!

#14827 3 years ago

I just put a post on the buying/selling subforum but if anyone local in the TC area collects woodrails and would be interested in a Big Six and Ramona please get in touch with me. They aren't mine but I know someone looking to sell. I'm doing this to help a mutual friend out and to help pinball. I don't think he's looking to get $1,000 each for them but if anyone has a fair offer for him I'm sure he'd accept.

#14828 3 years ago

Can anybody in the Madison area confirm GNR is at Blue Moon bar and grill? My peeps are talking

#14829 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Can anybody in the Madison area confirm GNR is at Blue Moon bar and grill? My peeps are talking

I'm not there, but Kingpin mentioned yesterday that it was there.

Edit: My bad, I went back and found it - he said thursday/friday for the Blue Moon game. This weekend for Tilt in MN.

#14830 3 years ago

I personally dropped it off and took it upstairs. Jim is currently setting it up. Go there and give him a hand in "testing" it.

#14831 3 years ago

#14832 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not there, but Kingpin mentioned yesterday that it was there.
Edit: My bad, I went back and found it - he said thursday/friday for the Blue Moon game. This weekend for Tilt in MN.

St. Paul Tap should have theirs playable by Sat. too.

#14833 3 years ago

Yep, It's there!

Light-show is incredible!

#14834 3 years ago

Tilt should have theirs up and playable this weekend also.

#14835 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Yep, It's there!
Light-show is incredible!

See you Saturday morning! When do you open? its rare for me to drive a hour to just play a game. But you also have Avengers LE and TMNT LE. Lol

#14836 3 years ago

See you Saturday morning! When do you open? its rare for me to drive a hour to just play a game. But you also have Avengers LE and TMNT LE. Lol

We open at 11 AM every day. Don't know if ill be around at open, Saturday is Central Waters Black Gold pickup, so we will be driving to Amherst for beer. . .

#14837 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Tilt should have theirs up and playable this weekend also.

GNR at Tilt will be playable tomorrow at 2pm.

Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap should have theirs playable by Sat. too.

Tap's game is still on the delivery truck, so Sat. is a possibility, but most likely Monday.

#14838 3 years ago
Quoted from amalongi:

Same seller has a Whirlwind available as well - at least he did last weekend!

Put a cpr gold playfield on that dog and it went quickly. It’s amazing how well it played after that. I’m sad I sold it.

#14839 3 years ago

Hey guys! Just introducing myself. I bought my first couple of pins earlier this summer. Jason Jehosaphat encouraged me to say"Hi" in this thread. Somewhat new to "Modern" pinball and have been enjoying my pins (TMNT and DP)

Always looking to make more pinball friends! Please drop me a message! Also, really interested in playing a Stranger Things. Would pay for time on one, or happily bring some beers and pizza!

#14840 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hey guys! Just introducing myself. I bought my first couple of pins earlier this summer. Jason Jehosaphat encouraged me to say"Hi" in this thread. Somewhat new to "Modern" pinball and have been enjoying my pins (TMNT and DP)
Always looking to make more pinball friends! Please drop me a message! Also, really interested in playing a Stranger Things. Would pay for time on one, or happily bring some beers and pizza!

St Paul Tap has stranger things pinball, along with 9 more pinball machines,

#14841 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

St Paul Tap has stranger things pinball, along with 9 more pinball machines,

Neat, do you have any idea if it has the Blacklight mod?

#14842 3 years ago

I think it might, I just played it yesterday.

#14843 3 years ago

Welcome Keylime!

#14844 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Greetings!

#14845 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Fish Tales and / or Theatre of Magic...within a couple of hours from Green Bay. Please lmk if you have or know of either for sale. Thanks!
(I have a mint, barely used fresh outta the box tmnt Prem. To trade/sell as well)

#14846 3 years ago

Up for sale....

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Low plays, Exceptionally beautiful AC/DC Premium (I am 1st owner). I have the invoice, manual stapled in machine, goodie bag stapled inside, etc. See documents in pictures. (I...”
2020-10-10
Saukville, WI
7,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 852 times

#14847 3 years ago

@ cpr9999

Whoa - might be jumping the gun a bit in anticipation of Lawrence Welk pin announcement - that might be a year or more off ! You thinking LE ?

Sure you want to sell your AC/DC ? That's a dandy game you have ... Maybe you should hold on for awhile.

#14848 3 years ago

Lawrence welk pin? I'm cancelling my order for Avengers. Any screen shots yet? I can't wait for bubble chaos multiball.

#14849 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Any screen shots yet?

Song is up.

LTG : )

#14850 3 years ago

If anything is going to get your pinball juices flowing, it's that. They knocked it out of the park again.

There are 20,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/297?hl=rhinopins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.