1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,712 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 415.
#14751 3 years ago

Congrats, LTG!
Thanks for being perhaps *the* stalwart in the pinball community of MN.

#14752 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Geek's Mania in Madison had one. Don't know if they are open right now, or if it is still there (was last year).

Thanks, I Love Geek's Mania. Dane county is shut down right now and probably will be for awhile with the students returning to UW though.

#14753 3 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Thanks, I Love Geek's Mania. Dane county is shut down right now and probably will be for awhile with the students returning to UW though.

Geeks mania is open Thursday thru Sunday, but they no longer have a p3. They do have other great games though.

#14754 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Geeks mania is open Thursday thru Sunday, but they no longer have a p3. They do have other great games though.

Woah, thanks for the info. I'll have to go in for a couple of games to help support them.

#14755 3 years ago

Decided to sell my HUO AC/DC Premium if anyone in the MN area is interested (or knows of anyone looking). PM for more info - not looking for any trades at the moment (other than a JP Premium).

#14756 3 years ago

"YOU are the last man standing!"

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: Stern “The Walking Dead” Premium Pinball Home use only Low plays No playfield wear apart from light/normal dimpling No shooter lane wear Mods: * Shaker * Upgra...”
2020-09-07
Minneapolis, MN
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 566 times

#14757 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

"YOU are the last man standing!"

I have no idea how this hasn't been snatched up yet. It's cheaper than a Stern Pro for crying out loud!!! If I hadn't already bought the Pro last year I would've been all over this months ago.

#14758 3 years ago

Why is there masking tape over the crossbow light?

#14759 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Keeping in mind I don’t know this game well....where do I look for that? I didn’t see anything.

#14760 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Keeping in mind I don’t know this game well....where do I look for that? I didn’t see anything.

We can’t put photos here or I would but is the plastic above the right ramp. The light on the left.

#14761 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Simply to shield my eyes from what, to me, is an excessively bright light.
Easily removed, of course.

#14762 3 years ago

Eww, don't use masking tape.

Unless you are about to paint something, masking tape is never the answer. It's only good for two things: masking while painting, and pissing people off in the future.

#14763 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

We can’t put photos here or I would but is the plastic above the right ramp. The light on the left.

Ah ok can’t believe I didn’t see that. Thanks for pointing.

#14764 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Still looking.....
Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, upgraded sound/pinsound board, pinstadium lighting, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you can part with and the price.

Found One

#14765 3 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Decided to sell my HUO AC/DC Premium if anyone in the MN area is interested (or knows of anyone looking). PM for more info - not looking for any trades at the moment (other than a JP Premium).

Game is sold pending meet-up/payment.

#14766 3 years ago

Anyone looking to part with a Metallica LE? I've got cash or an AFMrLE.

#14767 3 years ago

I’m thinking about trading my TMNT Pro but I still like the game and don’t know what I would even want instead. If you have something interesting let me know.

#14768 3 years ago

Looking for: jokerz! Can pick up. Thanks in advance!

#14769 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Looking for: jokerz! Can pick up. Thanks in advance!

Why? This seems like a very abnormal request

#14770 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

Why? This seems like a very abnormal request

Probably a client of John's that has fond memories of it from back in the day. Nostalgia often wins over gameplay, at least in the short term.

#14771 3 years ago

I actually liked the jokerz i played once, maybe it was just set up right or i was lucky, id buy one too if it was close enough and cheap.

#14772 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Probably a client of John's that has fond memories of it from back in the day. Nostalgia often wins over gameplay, at least in the short term.

Aside from some of the audio that would get old after a while, I don’t get the hate for #jokers. I’m guilty of the nostalgia though having spent many quarters worth of my allowance on it at the local arcade back in the day. I would absolutely put this in the lineup if the price was right.

#14773 3 years ago

Anyone local looking for a JP premium with sunset orange powder stern shooter, tilt topper, full cliffys, and some other mods? Acquired an LE.

#14774 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I don’t like TAF gameplay at all but the nostalgia is strong with that one.

#14775 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Same. I had the same thing with Stellar Wars. First time I played one was at Expo my first year going and the thing was literally brand new. I kept coming back to it each time the exhibit hall was open.

I bought one about 2 years ago and bought a second playfield in better shape, shipped it to Neo to work his magic and now mine is playing the way I remember it. I have more money into it than it's worth but I don't care. I'll never sell it.

#14776 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone local looking for a JP premium with sunset orange powder stern shooter, tilt topper, full cliffys, and some other mods? Acquired an LE.

I’m interested. Sent you a PM.

#14777 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firecracker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Bally FireCracker pinball for sale. This 4 player game is the German version language. Bally did this with a few games, nothing really rare or different about the game. Playfield h...”
2020-09-19
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 574 times
Contributed to Pinside

FireCracker price reduced.

#14778 3 years ago

If anyone local is thinking about a Gold EATPM CPR playfield I might be looking to sell locally. You can save on shipping. Just looking to get what I have into it I think I paid $850 as listed online currently on CPR. Need to fund some other projects at the moment. This was one of their earlier runs.

I wasn’t planning to list classified here yet but would be happy to reup your pinside heart too if you buy.

#14779 3 years ago

Well, I have a Gottlieb spirit up for sale. I don't have an MPU board for it YET!, but will have one, and it won't have acid damage. So it's currently a nice unworking example. Very nice backglass, unfaded cabinet. Good shape all around.
Will consider a cosmic gunfight + cash for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Spirit Gottlieb Archived
As is - “I currently have an untested Gottlieb Spirit. Fairly Rare and desired game. Currently cannot test it, because I don't have an MPU board yet. So I'm selling it untested complete, wi...”
2020-09-28
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 837 times

#14780 3 years ago

Anyone got a Stern POTC they are looking to part with?

#14781 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

There is one on Ebay been on there for years, its in Oconomowoc, Wi right between milwaukee and madison.
I think the asking price is quite high though.

#14782 3 years ago

Anyone want a quarter pusher? has built in quarter changer. great for coin op game room.

Other - For Sale
“RGB LED lights Bill validator and quarter changer built in coins and cash not included was in restaurant for a short time before shut down. been in my game room for 6 months or so...”
2020-09-28
Sullivan, WI
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 92 times

#14783 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Anyone want a quarter pusher? has built in quarter changer. great for coin op game room.

Other - For Sale

Quarter Pusher Coin Game

New!

“RGB LED lights
Bill validator and quarter changer built in
coins and cash not included
was in restaurant for a short time before shut down. been in my game room for 6 months or so...”

52 minutes ago

Sullivan, WI

JonCBrand

If there are 6400 quarters in it, I'll take it.

#14784 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I've never seen one of these so ... bland. Interesting.

#14785 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

PM sent

#14786 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I've never seen one of these so ... bland. Interesting.

that machine has no art on it, but play a few games...and you'd be surprised how addicting it is to play..thinking just one more quarter to push that clump....

I don't gamble but the bar with the route games has it so i drop a few in

#14787 3 years ago

MMR upgrade kits arrived. Wish they were already in the game.

LTG : )

#14788 3 years ago

Anyone local looking to sell a Stern Star Wars? I have a friend looking for one.

#14789 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Listing my IMVE 2014. Looks and plays great. Has the most recent code installed. Was told it was routed for a time, but looking at it you can't tell. Has fresh rings, kept clean...”
2020-09-30
Madison, WI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 466 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14790 3 years ago

I have been interested in an IMVE but you are just a little too far for me.

#14791 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I have been interested in an IMVE but you are just a little too far for me.

I've done 6 hrs one way on the road before. Easy! My longest has been a 16 hr round trip. I spent the night nearby after picking up the machine, but I've definitely made a 12 hr round trip the same day. You can make it out!

#14792 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've done 6 hrs one way on the road before. Easy! My longest has been a 16 hr round trip. I spent the night nearby after picking up the machine, but I've definitely made a 12 hr round trip the same day. You can make it out!

yes, 6hrs one way is fairly easy. My longest was 36 hours round trip without stopping. Dropping off and picking up games around the entire state of OH and heading home. Travelled with my dad, so we changed off driving.

#14793 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Also, the drive from Sioux Falls to Madison would be beautiful right now. Fall colors are really popping.

#14794 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Also, the drive from Sioux Falls to Madison would be beautiful right now. Fall colors are really popping.

I made the drive from Madison to the Twin Cities last weekend. It was gorgeous!

#14795 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, 6hrs one way is fairly easy. My longest was 36 hours round trip without stopping. Dropping off and picking up games around the entire state of OH and heading home. Travelled with my dad, so we changed off driving.

I did a trip to the middle of Ohio, met in the parking lot of a toll booth rest area.Traded games and $ and went right back home.

Felt kinda sleazy.

#14796 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Quoted from FatPanda:

I made the drive from Madison to the Twin Cities last weekend. It was gorgeous!

There are very few things in life I enjoy more than the fall. The temps, the colors, smells... it is great.

#14797 3 years ago

Barracora for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Barracora Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my Barracora. I replaced the playfield with a Mirco Playfield. Cabinet is in good shape but does have a few areas mainly on the right head with some chips (see pics). Al...”
2020-10-02
Appleton, WI
3,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 722 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14798 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Well, I have a Gottlieb spirit up for sale. I don't have an MPU board for it YET!, but will have one, and it won't have acid damage. So it's currently a nice unworking example. Very nice backglass, unfaded cabinet. Good shape all around.
Will consider a cosmic gunfight + cash for trade.

Wow, 8K for a spirit? Does that mean my Haunted House is worth 8K , too? The HH actually works.

Machine - For Sale

Spirit Gottlieb

As is “I currently have an untested Gottlieb Spirit. Fairly Rare and desired game. Currently cannot test it, because I don't have an MPU board yet. So I'm selling it untested complete, wi...”

4 days ago

Burlington, WI

CaptainNeo

#14799 3 years ago

If you are going to try to insult someone, at least try to figure out how the quoting system works first.

#14800 3 years ago

May want to check the average prices?
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/spirit

His price is below one for sale in Ohio atm.... and it is much more rare than HH. The market will decide if it’s worth it..

There are 20,712 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/296?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.