1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 415.
#14701 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Ghostbusters Pro HUO - In Grafton, WI. about 25 minutes North Of Milwaukee
Game includes Stern HD Glass, lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. Less than 500 plays.
Cash and Carry. No trades.

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro) HUO

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues.
Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors.

$5200 - cash and carry. No...”

15 minutes ago

Grafton, WI

NoQuarters

Played this one - nice & smooth as butter!

#14702 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

No mask required if thats your thing

That's exactly the kind of thing that would make me not visit a place to play. Aren't masks required in Wisconsin?

#14703 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

That's exactly the kind of thing that would make me not visit a place to play. Aren't masks required in Wisconsin?

Take it to a different thread.

#14704 3 years ago

https://hibid.com/lot/70292529/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-machine-by-williams/?q=&apage=2&ref=lot-list

Upcoming auction for a bram stokers dracula in MI, thought it might be of interest.

#14705 3 years ago

Big week this week.

LTG : )

#14706 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Big week this week.

Is it Prada’s B-day?

RVH : )

#14707 3 years ago

Still looking.....

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, upgraded sound/pinsound board, pinstadium lighting, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you can part with and the price.

#14708 3 years ago

Regarding the Ghostbusters I have for sale - I will reduce the price by $200 if you do not want the HD playfield glass and would prefer a stock sheet of glass to save some money. Net $5K without the HD glass.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14709 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Regarding the Ghostbusters I have for sale - I will reduce the price by $200 if you do not want the HD playfield glass and would prefer a stock sheet of glass to save some money. Net $5K without the HD glass.

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro) HUO

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues.
Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors.

$5200 - cash and carry. No...”

1 day ago

Grafton, WI

NoQuarters

How much for just the pinball head & HD glass - you keep the table?

LOL

#14710 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

How much for just the pinball head & HD glass - you keep the table?

LOL

I was thinking the opposite. How much for the game.without the glass, blades and airball trinkets.

#14711 3 years ago

There are no blades. If you think you see any it's just a reflection because the game is like new, clean and in excellent condition.
Airball deflectors, lighted flipper buttons and HD glass are the only accessories on the game. Mentioned because they are there...

Without the HD glass - it's a way to shave the price a couple hundred if somebody wants to pick up the game a bit cheaper. It's that simple. Glass is real easy to change - I have a new stock sheet I can put back in.

#14712 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

There are no blades. If you think you see any it's just a reflection because the game is like new, clean and in excellent condition.
Airball deflectors, lighted flipper buttons and HD glass are the only accessories on the game. Mentioned because they are there...
Without the HD glass - it's a way to shave the price a couple hundred if somebody wants to pick up the game a bit cheaper. It's that simple. Glass is real easy to change - I have a new stock sheet I can put back in.

Yep this one is a beauty. Some should snap this up! You will not be disappointed.

#14713 3 years ago

Listed my Rick and Morty:

#14714 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

My mistake. My mind was full of other garbage. The lighted flipper buttons was the other item. Nice looking game and I would like to own one again but not in the cards right now.

#14715 3 years ago

trying to post my Judge Dredd on the marketplace but its not working for me I will try later this afternoon but throwing it out there to the locals 2500 if payed by friday 2800 after. I will get it on marketplace so Robin gets his dues if not I will donate anyhow!

#14716 3 years ago

Planning a trip to MN during the week of Expo. SS Billiards, Blainbrook, & Tilt are on the table for stops.

Where else should I consider? Is St Paul tap & sports bar open? the Pinball map shows quite a collection.

#14717 3 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Planning a trip to MN during the week of Expo. SS Billiards, Blainbrook, & Tilt are on the table for stops.
Where else should I consider? Is St Paul tap & sports bar open? the Pinball map shows quite a collection.

St. Paul Tap is open. Monday's and Tuesday's they don't open until 3pm, otherwise normal. Go on Thursday night after 6pm if you can, it's half price pinball night. Pinball area is in the back with a wall of console gaming TVs and classic arcade games that separate it from the rest of the huge area. It's nice, you'll probably have the pins to yourself since people forget to walk back there and the casuals that do play a couple of games and then move on to other things since they have so much to do there.

#14718 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap is open. Monday's and Tuesday's they don't open until 3pm, otherwise normal. Go on Thursday night after 6pm if you can, it's half price pinball night. Pinball area is in the back with a wall of console gaming TVs and classic arcade games that separate it from the rest of the huge area. It's nice, you'll probably have the pins to yourself since people forget to walk back there and the casuals that do play a couple of games and then move on to other things since they have so much to do there.

Excellent! Thank you for the information

#14719 3 years ago

Yes St Paul Tap has a very nice lineup.
They maintain them regularly and rotate
once in awhile as well. Been there three
times lately and only had one other player in the area.
In other words "no waiting" or hardly any, to get on your choice of games.
Food's not bad either!

#14720 3 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Yes St Paul Tap has a very nice lineup.
They maintain them regularly and rotate
once in awhile as well. Been there three
times lately and only had one other player in the area.
In other words "no waiting" or hardly any, to get on your choice of games.
Food's not bad either!

That's excellent news! thank you for the info

#14721 3 years ago

I'm kicking around the notion of selling/trading my HUO Jurassic Park (Premium). Trying to see what the level of interest would be for it before I post it in the general FS and get 350 messages offering EMs and ticket redemption machines

#14722 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheezybuda:

350 messages offering EMs

Mmmm, 350 EMs. Picture Homer drooling...

#14723 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheezybuda:

I'm kicking around the notion of selling/trading my HUO Jurassic Park (Premium). Trying to see what the level of interest would be for it before I post it in the general FS and get 350 messages offering EMs and ticket redemption machines

Sent you a PM

#14724 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Go on Thursday night after 6pm if you can, it's half price pinball night.

Are all machines supposed to be half off? The card system is already annoying as is, but the last couple times I went, maybe half the machines were actually half off, and the staff had no idea if it was supposed to be that way or not.

St Paul Tap's alright, but not a place I end up at unless I don't want to drive another 15 minutes to Minneapolis, or I know Tilt will be packed. Food's good though, so I end up there occasionally

#14725 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Are all machines supposed to be half off? The card system is already annoying as is, but the last couple times I went, maybe half the machines were actually half off, and the staff had no idea if it was supposed to be that way or not.
St Paul Tap's alright, but not a place I end up at unless I don't want to drive another 15 minutes to Minneapolis, or I know Tilt will be packed. Food's good though, so I end up there occasionally

Should be. Which ones weren't half off? I can have the operator check and I'm sure he would shoot you a gamecard with credits on there to make up for the price if some weren't half off.

#14726 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Should be. Which ones weren't half off? I can have the operator check and I'm sure he would shoot you a gamecard with credits on there to make up for the price if some weren't half off.

I haven't made it there (or really anywhere) since March, but I know the last three times I was there after 6, there were more machines asking the usual amount of credits vs half-off. If it's still the case next time I go back, I can let someone know, but the last person I spoke with just assumed that the prices were set correctly

#14727 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

I haven't made it there (or really anywhere) since March, but I know the last three times I was there after 6, there were more machines asking the usual amount of credits vs half-off. If it's still the case next time I go back, I can let someone know, but the last person I spoke with just assumed that the prices were set correctly

I know the operator, so I asked him to take a look at the pricing. He looked online and from the audits the only ones that could have been still at full price after 6:00 tonight were Munsters and Deadpool. The others were all at half price for sure. He is fixing the special pricing on those two right now.

#14728 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Big week this week.

Almost here.

#14730 3 years ago

Update - Reduced Price

I have REDUCED the price on My Ghostbusters to $5,000 which INCLUDES the the HD glass. This is a nice deal considering the HD glass alone is more than two hundred bucks if you have to buy a sheet.... Game is HUO, low plays and like new condition.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14731 3 years ago

If there is a group buy going on, hit me up. I'm interested in GNR.

#14732 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Your user name checks out for that

#14733 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Your user name checks out for that

Ha! Yeah I suppose...although the username is based off the Harley model. It works for both I guess!

#14734 3 years ago

I thought the same thing but LTG keeps saying soon, so maybe that teaser leads to more info today, then game shipping in Oct.

#14735 3 years ago

Thought I would put this up again as I'm just looking for an interesting trade for a different Stern.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, Batman 66 premium. Last run with signed Adam West card in apron. Art blades and quiet fan with low plays. Link to video of pin:

Looking for tr...”

2020-09-11
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 579 times

#14736 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I thought the same thing but LTG keeps saying soon, so maybe that teaser leads to more info today, then game shipping in Oct.

Let’s hope so! The video I posted came out late yesterday so maybe there is something to follow today.

#14737 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Almost here.

Is that the big '50' for SS Billiards? I believe September seems right...

#14738 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Same.

#14739 3 years ago

Have these games going up for sale. Will get pictures this weekend.

Arachnid 6300 $395
Bally Fire Cracker $730
Sonic Fandango $495

#14740 3 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

Web site says November 1970 though there are a couple significant dates upon us in September.

#14741 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm not talking about what next from JJP or CGC.

Quoted from cpu-slave:

Maybe the big "48".

Disclaimer : When I started having fun with this here on Pinside and Facebook. I had no idea it would collide with new game announcements. I just wanted a small build up to 48 to enjoy the day.

#14742 3 years ago

For Sale/Trade:

Beautiful, low-plays, HUO TWD Premium.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

#14743 3 years ago

Saturday Bonus:

Come for my Ghostbusters Pro today with your cash in hand I will also send you home with some Leinenkugel's Canoe Paddle beer.

see post #14730 above for my ad

Surprisingly waiting for first response within driving distance. Will not ship. Come get it. Go home with beer.

Added over 4 years ago:

Game SOLD

#14744 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm not talking about what next from JJP or CGC.

Maybe the big "48".
Disclaimer : When I started having fun with this here on Pinside and Facebook. I had no idea it would collide with new game announcements. I just wanted a small build up to 48 to enjoy the day.

Hahaha ohh! You mean the pinball basement

#14745 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hahaha ohh! You mean the pinball basement

Charlie is doing an amazing job.

And no.

#14746 3 years ago

Anyone know of a place with a multimorphic p3 within a couple hours of Madison and that is open?

#14747 3 years ago

Today is the day. 48th Anniversary of SS Billiards. September 20, 1972 we opened the doors at 3pm for the first time after buying the business. Thank you to the many people who made this day possible ! LTG : )

#14748 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firecracker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Bally FireCracker pinball for sale. This 4 player game is the German version language. Bally did this with a few games, nothing really rare or different about the game. Playfield h...”
2020-09-19
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 574 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fandango $495 Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Playmatic Fandango wedge head pinball for sale. Works, but will need to be shopped and switches/contacts gone through. Playfield has wear, backglass has a rub mark on it , cabinet...”
2020-09-19
Rockford, IL
Viewed: 409 times

#14749 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today is the day. 48th Anniversary of SS Billiards. September 20, 1972 we opened the doors at 3pm for the first time after buying the business. Thank you to the many people who made this day possible ! LTG : )

Nice, gratzz on making it so long and sticking to it.I just checked out your place and looks cool.I will definitely stop in someday while traveling through the area.

#14750 3 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Anyone know of a place with a multimorphic p3 within a couple hours of Madison and that is open?

Geek's Mania in Madison had one. Don't know if they are open right now, or if it is still there (was last year).

There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/295?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.