1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 414.
#14651 3 years ago

Thanks Tim and Jim...

I have it listed too here on pinside. Thinking I may hang on awhile longer if no interest pretty soon. Kind of hate to give it up. But there is only room for so many games. I sold another recently, so I am ok while I wait on Avengers IQ that I ordered. But I know there will be something else after that and even as I sit now It wouldn't hurt to have a hair more space.

Houdini is a lot better game than given credit for. Mine plays very well without any issues. I'd probably be sorry after the fact if it goes. A friend of mine was going to take it but he got vetoed by his wife. Maybe just as well.

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Houdini. I purchased it NIB last fall. About 375 plays. Plays great. Like brand new. No issues. Could use just a little more room... have new game on order. Just a bit tight ...”
2020-09-05
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 114 times

#14652 3 years ago

Hello,
Grew up with a pinball machine in my house (Charlie's Angels) and looking to provide the same experience for my family now. Figured I would check to see if anyone in the MN metro or northwest metro would have any late 80s/90s pins, preferably in the $1000-$2000 range they want to part with. Otherwise, a point in the right direction would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

#14653 3 years ago
Quoted from drmikes:

Hello,
Grew up with a pinball machine in my house (Charlie's Angels) and looking to provide the same experience for my family now. Figured I would check to see if anyone in the MN metro or northwest metro would have any late 80s/90s pins, preferably in the $1000-$2000 range they want to part with. Otherwise, a point in the right direction would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Maybe check with John Ross - https://pinballplus.com/

LTG : )

#14655 3 years ago

If anyone in Minneapolis needs new Williams boards, I'm about to open up my shop next week.

All new Wpc89 and wpc95 boards will be my first offering.

Discount for in person sales.

I'd post a pic, but not allowed in this sub forum.

Check out Pinballbasement.com

Site is still a work in progress, but you can see the general idea if what will be available

#14656 3 years ago

No pins, but might be some good deals in there if you can get over the sales tax and 18% premium. Not sure what quality those HDMI projectors are but might need new bulbs which could set you back a bit.

I think I found CaptainNeo next Fallout fridge; https://www.grafeauction.com/event/big-thrill-factory-minnetonka/lot/524

#14657 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If anyone in Minneapolis needs new Williams boards, I'm about to open up my shop next week.

All new Wpc89 and wpc95 boards will be my first offering.

Discount for in person sales.

I'd post a pic, but not allowed in this sub forum.

Check out Pinballbasement.com

Site is still a work in progress, but you can see the general idea if what will be available

Excellent news Charlie. Best wishes !

Anybody that has followed along on Facebook. The boards he is making are top notch. Made under license from PPS.

#14658 3 years ago

Great you are offering boards Charlie. Would be in for a couple wpc 89 cpu boards.

#14659 3 years ago

Listed Cliffys for TMNT Pro. Game is gone

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Was on waitlist for these, sold game before they came in. Asking price is exactly what I paid no wait list here. I will cover USPS in the States Prefer not to ship out of the count...”
2020-09-08
Sullivan, WI
30 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 12 times

#14660 3 years ago

I have a Bally's the Game show I will be listing here soon, Everything works. Mostly led's. can be seen on facebook marketplace.

#14661 3 years ago

RE: My ad for Houdini - Price reduction to $5700 from $5800. If no takers fairly soon I may just hold on to it. Kind of torn about turning it loose. I have knocked off $100 for any fence sitters. Same terms. Cash and Carry - no shipping.

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Houdini. I purchased it NIB last fall. About 375 plays. Plays great. Like brand new. No issues. Could use just a little more room... have new game on order. Just a bit tight ...”
2020-09-05
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 114 times

#14662 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/843951486143441/

My coworker in SD just sent me this. Probably worth asking price at most.

If you like games with spinners....

#14663 3 years ago

Any interest in RM #438 BSE? I also have the alternate translite #10/10 make me a offer. Open to trades also!

#14664 3 years ago

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you want to sell.

#14665 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you want to sell.

I can pass your info on to a customer of mine. He has one that meets your criteria. Color dmd etc. Has reset issue I will be taking a look at next week.

#14666 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I can pass your info on to a customer of mine. He has one that meets your criteria. Color dmd etc. Has reset issue I will be taking a look at next week.

Thanks

#14667 3 years ago

I have a old pinball dolly/cart, I was thinking of selling and going with a HF lift for size etc. Is anyone interested in an original cart?

This is the cart and it has the newer hydraulic cylinder in it since the install.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lift-hydraulic-cylinder-replacement

#14668 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Here's one I found on FB in MI
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/749630805827597/

#14669 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have a old pinball dolly/cart, I was thinking of selling and going with a HF lift for size etc. Is anyone interested in an original cart?

This is the cart and it has the newer hydraulic cylinder in it since the install.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lift-hydraulic-cylinder-replacement

Please send a PM to Jason_Jehosaphat he was looking for one.

#14670 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Rob Zombie LE#40. HUO, no known flaws, factory LED upgrade and plastic protectors. Milwaukee area. $5000 firm.

Pics available on request.

Keith

#14671 3 years ago

Thanks for the lead - decent price . My friend doesn't work on games and would like to find a fully working/restored one with color dmd, other mods, etc., but thanks.

#14672 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Thanks for the lead - decent price . My friend doesn't work on games and would like to find a fully working/restored one with color dmd, other mods, etc., but thanks.

If your friend doesnt work on games, I would suggest something other than STTNG then, because he/she will more likely than not have to fix something on it eventually. Shopping out a game is a good way to start the learning process. GL

#14673 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If your friend doesnt work on games, I would suggest something other than STTNG then, because he/she will more likely than not have to fix something on it eventually. Shopping out a game is a good way to start the learning process. GL

I agree, that is an issue prone game. Maybe the stern Star Trek if they are into Star Trek? Unless hoov is there to help fix?

#14674 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

He's a doc and has a tech that can work on his games but thanks for the advice. I just source them mostly to help him out. I work on GTB em's but do what I can on these games. Upgrade software, install a mod here and there, send a board in for repair, etc.. This is the 8th game I've helped him get. He now has:
MMRRE
AFMR
MBR
TAF
TZ
ToM
WMS IJ
STTNG (picking up a nice one in KC)

Has room for one, maybe two or three more if he goes to another floor. Suggestions? one of the JJ pins? Maybe CFTBL, SS, TOTAN, White Water, LOTR, CV?

Quoted from northvibe:

I agree, that is an issue prone game. Maybe the stern Star Trek if they are into Star Trek? Unless hoov is there to help fix?

#14675 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

This might fit the what you're looking for:
https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/351791745955745/

Edit: Nevermind, just saw as I posted that you found one

#14676 3 years ago

Still looking for a DP Pro if anyone has one to sell.

#14677 3 years ago

I’m still on the search for the following:

-Elvira 3
-TMNT (any version)
-Jurassic Park (any version)
-AFMrLE
-MMRRE

Let me know if you’re selling. Thanks!

#14678 3 years ago

---SCAM ALERT---

Hey just a heads up everyone. I had a craigslist scammer I was dealing with yesterday. I'll give the VERY short story of it.

I had posted a WTB ad for TMNT. He reached out saying he had one. We talked about price and then later he said sorry, his wife already sold it. His story was her dad passed away and had a collection of signs, neons, gas pumps, and two pins. I said what's the other pin. Indiana Jones. I said I'd be interested in that too.

He sent me some pics. It looked nice. I asked for specific pics to which he made every excuse in the world as to why he couldn't do that. He said he was in Duluth and coming down to the cities to deliver a gas pump to a buyer. He wanted a deposit via PayPal friends and family and then he could deliver it for free. Obviously I didn't do that. I offered to pick it up etc. It was clearly a scam, but I'll be completely honest here....He was pretty convincing. He had me going for a bit until the PayPal deposit came into play.

So just be careful when dealing with anyone on craigslist and be aware there is a guy going after pinball people right now.

#14679 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

---SCAM ALERT---
Hey just a heads up everyone. I had a craigslist scammer I was dealing with yesterday. I'll give the VERY short story of it.
I had posted a WTB ad for TMNT. He reached out saying he had one. We talked about price and then later he said sorry, his wife already sold it. His story was her dad passed away and had a collection of signs, neons, gas pumps, and two pins. I said what's the other pin. Indiana Jones. I said I'd be interested in that too.
He sent me some pics. It looked nice. I asked for specific pics to which he made every excuse in the world as to why he couldn't do that. He said he was in Duluth and coming down to the cities to deliver a gas pump to a buyer. He wanted a deposit via PayPal friends and family and then he could deliver it for free. Obviously I didn't do that. I offered to pick it up etc. It was clearly a scam, but I'll be completely honest here....He was pretty convincing. He had me going for a bit until the PayPal deposit came into play.
So just be careful when dealing with anyone on craigslist and be aware there is a guy going after pinball people right now.

Wow, thanks for the heads up

#14680 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

---SCAM ALERT---

Who in duluth?? There aren't many serious pinball people up here....

#14681 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Who in duluth?? There aren't many serious pinball people up here....

No idea. Phone # is 218-260-8161.

Side note. I'm always baffled when people get scammed by things like this. I think to myself, "How can someone be so gullible!?". But this guy was very very convincing and had an elaborate story that had so much detail, it seemed impossible to be fake. I almost went for it...

#14682 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

No idea. Phone # is 218-260-8161.
Side note. I'm always baffled when people get scammed by things like this. I think to myself, "How can someone be so gullible!?". But this guy was very very convincing and had an elaborate story that had so much detail, it seemed impossible to be fake. I almost went for it...

interesting. Doesn't pull up anyone in my phone, which is good. Sorry man, that sucks, at least you didn't send any money. I don't mind deposits but I think I buy from people I know usually now. Did you ever speak on the phone or just text/email.

#14683 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

interesting. Doesn't pull up anyone in my phone, which is good. Sorry man, that sucks, at least you didn't send any money. I don't mind deposits but I think I buy from people I know usually now. Did you ever speak on the phone or just text/email.

Spoke with him on the phone and also through text.

#14685 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

---SCAM ALERT---

Can you post the craigslist ad link?

#14686 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you post the craigslist ad link?

It wasn't his ad. It was my WTB ad he responded to.

#14687 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

FS post

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102351

#14688 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m still on the search for the following:
-Elvira 3
-TMNT (any version)
-Jurassic Park (any version)
-AFMrLE
-MMRRE
Let me know if you’re selling. Thanks!

if you are looking at new, i will have tmnt pro in november and jurassic premium in october.

afmr se and mbr se in stock now. (i know you said le, but this is an option if you can't find them)

#14689 3 years ago

Christopher will take care of you. I bought a couple games from him - AFMr and MBr. Good games. Easy purchases.

Recommend KingPin .

#14690 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Christopher will take care of you. I bought a couple games from him - AFMr and MBr. Good games. Easy purchases.
Recommend KingPin .

Agreed; very much recommended.

#14691 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

if you are looking at new, i will have tmnt pro in november and jurassic premium in october.
afmr se and mbr se in stock now. (i know you said le, but this is an option if you can't find them)

Thanks for the heads up. I found an AFM LE. I’d also love to find an Elvira 3. Getting any of those soon?

#14692 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Recommend KingPin .

And warranty!

#14693 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, Batman 66 premium. Last run with signed Adam West card in apron. Art blades and quiet fan with low plays. Link to video of pin:

Looking for tr...”

2020-09-11
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 579 times
Posted BM66 for trade. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

#14694 3 years ago

Looking for advice for a cocktail arcade. 2 player 26 or larger display.

Other - Wanted
Cocktail Arcade Archived
Wanted! - “looking for a source for high quality cocktail arcade 26" or larger display. similar to picture. i dont need coin or bill acceptor”
2020-09-13
Sullivan, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 33 times

#14695 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks for the heads up. I found an AFM LE. I’d also love to find an Elvira 3. Getting any of those soon?

Not until 2021 unfortunately

#14696 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

---SCAM ALERT---

This is getting crazy. There are multiple people in this community that are looking to scam people, in my opinion. Check out the top thread on Pinside. I know the scammers got me. When buying a pin, truly put CASH ON THE GLASS. It’s the only way.

#14697 3 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

This is getting crazy. There are multiple people in this community that are looking to scam people, in my opinion. Check out the top thread on Pinside. I know the scammers got me. When buying a pin, truly put CASH ON THE GLASS. It’s the only way.

That and the lack of shows has thrown the entire market dynamic out of whack. Less opportunities to buy, which makes people more willing to take chances.

#14698 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

That and the lack of shows has thrown the entire market dynamic out of whack. Less opportunities to buy, which makes people more willing to take chances.

Not only that but prices of pins were reasonable. Couple years ago at MGC you could pick up working 70s GTB games in 8/10 cosmetics for around $400-$600 now we have $1200 with issues. Just a general observation. That or we buy sell trade amongst ourselves off the market which I’ve been doing recently.

#14699 3 years ago

Every time I go in this location I'm shocked at seeing all these brand new games and nobody playing. Im talking about the Drafty Cellar in watertown wisconsin. I went there yesterday to watch the packers destroy the vikings. Current line up;

Deadpool pro
Stranger things pro
Iron maiden pro
Elivira house of horrors premium
Guardian of the galaxy pro
Willy Wonka LE #328
Hot wheels
Jurassic park premium
TMNT pro ( 1 week old says the bartender)

No mask required if thats your thing

#14700 3 years ago

Ghostbusters Pro HUO - In Grafton, WI. about 25 minutes North Of Milwaukee

Game includes Stern HD Glass, lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. Less than 500 plays.

Cash and Carry. No trades.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/294?hl=mackey256 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.