1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 415.
#14601 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Welcome to the area! You are landing in what, in my humble opinion, is one of the best pinball locations around. District 82 (90+ immaculate machines), Player 2 Arcade Bar (now with two locations), plus some amazing home collections are all right in your new backyard, and it's home to the Fox Cities Pinball League. Plus Milwaukee and Madison offer more great locations (GARCADE! and many others), awesome tournaments, and amazing home collections. And the cream of the crop...which unfortunately couldn't happen this year, but will make a triumphant return...Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee. Many, many great people in the area. Fun times are in store for you!

Thanks everyone... hope to add to the pinball scene and add to the local "flavor" lol. i am bringing Dr. Dude, Beatles gold and a Whoa Nellie along with a few arcade machines and about a million Home consoles (from atari through switch) and a few thousand vinyl records. We want to join the league and hope to host some pinball events after we get setup and the bar gets some cold leinenkugel flowing. Last time we were up we went to Player 2 on college ave a lot of times, what an awesome place!

#14602 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

Thanks everyone... hope to add to the pinball scene and add to the local "flavor" lol. i am bringing Dr. Dude, Beatles gold and a Whoa Nellie along with a few arcade machines and about a million Home consoles (from atari through switch) and a few thousand vinyl records. We want to join the league and hope to host some pinball events after we get setup and the bar gets some cold leinenkugel flowing. Last time we were up we went to Player 2 on college ave a lot of times, what an awesome place!

Its a great area up here, I love it. Do you crave Leineis Orgional? I have a few friends from Florida that insist I have it in the fridge when they visit.

#14603 3 years ago
Quoted from amalongi:

And a shout-out to MustangPaul as well. What a stand-up individual! One of the finest Space Station machines I have ever seen, now residing in Maplewood. And the bonus tour of not only the game room but of the Mustang project as well was superb. Thanks. After years of living all over the globe, I don't think I could have landed in a better place than the back home upper Midwest! Three cheers!

Hey Tony my pleasure. I love showing the Mustang, it's been a BIG part of my life for the past 50 years, hence the name MustangPaul LOL as you could see and the new 525+hp motor will take it to a whole new level. That was really a chore to get the game out but I'm happy it went to a good home. Minnesota is a good place to live but our "leader" is a joke, he has the "silver tongue" and people fell for it. Hope you stay put for a while.

#14604 3 years ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

Hit the nail on the head. Paul is a great guy. I was at his place once and he couldnt have been a more gracious host.

Thanks much. Your just gonna have to come over again, not as many games as before but the Mustang is in the garage and I can even start it for you.

#14605 3 years ago

Wanted: HUO Stern Deadpool Premium Pinball

Hoping to find a nice example here in Minnesota or perhaps a bordering state. Don't want to drive more than a few hours, honestly, but I would consider a longer haul for the right deal. Bone stock is great. Cash in hand and ready to buy.
Thanks for reading my post.

#14606 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Trying to make some space and cash to get ready for a fall restoration of an older game...
I have what I would consider a light project Champion Pub that I picked up last year.
It will be a solid players machine once done. I have a whole bunch of parts and various unobtainium (boxer parts, jump rope plate, yadda yadda) amassed as I was trying to find time to tear it down, clean it, and the whole shebang...
Figured instead I would see if anyone local is interested in taking it all before I run through it. All there and should be a fun one for somebody that likes a little work in order to save some cash.
$4700 as it sits, no hassle, cash sale.
If I shop it out then I would just keep it for a while and then price at $5200+.
So basically a $500 discount for someone that runs through it themselves.
I will grab some photos and blast the usual spots later, but before I do that (and possibly decide F it and to just clean it myself..) I figured I would offer to the regional thread.

Last chance for this CP before I tear it down myself this weekend.

MPU gone over by Rob and NVRAM installed

About $400-500 worth of NOS parts (ramps, boxer arms, speed hands, heavy bag, rope skip plate, slings, etc) all included.

Game boots and plays. I have not gone over it beyond coil test but safe to say this is a lighter lift that I remembered.

Needs the tear down, rubber, and led treatment.

I grabbed photos last night for those that asked and returned PMs. Can’t post photos in regional thread so feel free to PM if interested (if it sells via Pinside I will donate)

#14607 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Last chance for this CP before I tear it down myself this weekend.
MPU gone over by Rob and NVRAM installed
About $400-500 worth of NOS parts (ramps, boxer arms, speed hands, heavy bag, rope skip plate, slings, etc) all included.
Game boots and plays. I have not gone over it beyond coil test but safe to say this is a lighter lift that I remembered.
Needs the tear down, rubber, and led treatment.
I grabbed photos last night for those that asked and returned PMs. Can’t post photos in regional thread so feel free to PM if interested (if it sells via Pinside I will donate)

The best local deals always show up after I spend my pinball money for the year. Oh well, good luck with the sale/restore.

#14608 3 years ago

My GoT LE available.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Game of Thrones LE pinball. #346 out of 700 made that is running the latest 1.37 code and has 69 plays since the code update. This game is perfect with no visible fla...”
2020-08-22
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 244 times

#14609 3 years ago

I took my Who Dunnit off the marketplace I'm gonna keep it now

Someone please buy my House of the Dead though. I need space!

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#14610 3 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I took my Who Dunnit off the marketplace I'm gonna keep it now
Someone please buy my House of the Dead though. I need space!
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I’ll watch for The Who Dunnit on the next go around. I’m out of space and need to move some pins to my other home before doing anything else. It looked like a nice pin.

#14611 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I’ll watch for The Who Dunnit on the next go around. I’m out of space and need to move some pins to my other home before doing anything else. It looked like a nice pin.

Yeah maybe will be back up some other time , I was surprised by the lack of interest on it especially marking it down to 3200. I'm in a severe lack of space situation but luckily I have my House of the Dead pending as of today so hopefully it goes and I'll be back to capacity in my game room.

#14612 3 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Yeah maybe will be back up some other time , I was surprised by the lack of interest on it especially marking it down to 3200. I'm in a severe lack of space situation but luckily I have my House of the Dead pending as of today so hopefully it goes and I'll be back to capacity in my game room.

I think it’s a great pin and a bit under appreciated. Let’s plan on connecting down the road.

#14613 3 years ago

Wish we could post pics in this sub forum. My friend did some cleaning out this afternoon in his kitchen and I got inspired to do so too and found some good memories. We sure got "mugged" a lot at expo.

#14614 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

I will be in this thread a lot more soon, selling our house in Clearwater FL and moving up to Appleton WI. We are coming up for the final house hunt/make offer trip 9/10. bringing all our machines up with us to build out a basement pinball bar room.

You're pulling a reverse houdini.

#14615 3 years ago

I have a few playfields to move on. These would be good hanging on the wall.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2262

#14616 3 years ago

Hey Everyone, my friend in Minneapolis has a a HUO JP2 Pro with a shaker that he is looking to sell. He just asked me to see if anyone local is interested as he doesn't have a Pinside account. I can get anyone interested his phone number and I think he is looking for $5300 but he has a pair of uninstalled art blades to throw in.

Thanks

#14617 3 years ago

HUO Stern Pirates with colorDMD for sale or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a very nice HUO Stern Pirates of the Caribbean. ColorDMD and LED's in the inserts and GI are only mods. Located about 15 minutes west of Milwaukee. I prefer to sell b...”
2020-08-03
New Berlin, WI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1025 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14618 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Stern ToPs Tournament Kit please let me know.

Bill
Fargo Pinball

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Working pull Stern ToPS Tournament Kit. Everything in the pictures is included. We ran a few tournaments over the years and this system worked great. There are a few extra boar...”
2020-07-25
Fargo, ND
249 (OBO)
Archived after: 510 days
Viewed: 573 times

#14619 3 years ago

Wanted: GOTG PRO pinball near Minneapolis

Hoping to find a nice, HUO example within three hours of Minneapolis. Might drive farther for the right deal. Bone stock is great. Will also consider a routed game if the price is right.
Thanks.

#14620 3 years ago

Greetings Guys.
I have a HUO TMNT LE for sale or trade.
Open to all cash offers or would also entertain a trade for a B title (Bay Watch/Black Rose/JM/etc.) and a little cash.
Thanks Guys.
Jimmy

#14621 3 years ago

Might possibly be listing my 2014 IMVE to make space for incoming games. Let me know if you're interested.

#14622 3 years ago

Looking for a really nice, turnkey STTNG with no cabinet fade or scratches and minimal playfield wear.

#14623 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Looking for a really nice, turnkey STTNG with no cabinet fade or scratches and minimal playfield wear.

There was a really nice one on here a few weeks back I suspect it didn’t last long....but if it’s still available that’d be the one for you. Front door not drilled.

#14624 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Might possibly be listing my 2014 IMVE to make space for incoming games. Let me know if you're interested.

I'll be holding on to the game for now. Thanks for all the inquiries.

#14625 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be holding on to the game for now. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Solid choice!! Now, if you want to mod it out, look at the Pinduino ramp led chase lights!!

#14626 3 years ago

Looking for a DP Pro if someone has one to sell.

#14627 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Munsters flyer signed by Butch Patrick (Eddie) nicely Framed. Signed “To My Favorite Pinball Wizard” Butch Patrick Shipping is $5 in USA”
2020-08-29
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 44 times

#14628 3 years ago

Come pick them up...

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Beautiful sign I am selling. Sells on Amazon for $69, yours for $50. Shipping is $5 in USA.”
2020-10-10
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 636 times

#14629 3 years ago

Listed my TMNT Pro

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my TMNT First Owner, have paperwork Loaded a few pictures I had, will post more when I get home. Great Game just cant get into it. If I had to guess around 200 games on i...”
2020-09-02
Sullivan, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 260 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14630 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Listed my TMNT Pro

Machine - For Sale

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Selling my TMNT
First Owner, have paperwork
Loaded a few pictures I had, will post more when I get home.

Great Game just cant get into it.

If I had to guess around 200 games on i...”

1 hour ago

Sullivan, WI

JonCBrand

Getting the new Avengers?

#14631 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Getting the new Avengers?

Getting ready, incase I get to play one on location and like it.

#14632 3 years ago

anyone have a spare system 11 coindoor?

#14633 3 years ago

Will likely be selling a TWDpro and RRwoz in the near future.

Both are well maintained from route
As y’all know... no route money and yet bills to pay.

Have a few vids also Which I would like to do as a package deal for 2k.
Nice original frogger.
Nice centipede with new trackball that plays great.
Galaga with some side art blems but comes with brand new side art and a control panel overlay.
All vids are good original examples. I am not a vid expert but spoke to friends that are and they said 2k was a super fair package deal so that is what I am going with.

#14634 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-soccer-14

Fantastic player! Have an extra catalin ball for it too (11 of 10).

#14635 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell any of the following?
-TMNT (pro/pre/le)
-MMrRE
-AFMrLE
-Elvira (Stern)

#14636 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

-TMNT (pro/pre/le)
-MMrRE
-AFMrLE
-Elvira (Stern)

TMNT PRO in the Chicago thread

#14637 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

TMNT PRO in the Chicago thread

I appreciate the heads up. Hoping to find something close to the MPLS area.

#14638 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I appreciate the heads up. Hoping to find something close to the MPLS area.

There’s an Elvira in fargo here on Facebook marketplace. About 4 hour drive from MPLs

#14639 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyRipples:

There’s an Elvira in fargo here on Facebook marketplace. About 4 hour drive from MPLs

Thank you. I sent a message.

#14640 3 years ago

Throwing a flyer out there - anyone interested in trading a Maiden LE for my Maiden premium plus cash?

#14641 3 years ago

If anyone finds themselves in Stevens Point we have 6 pinball machines at D1 Brewery. Current lineup includes: Scared Stiff, Tron, Johnny Mnemonic, Medieval Madness remake, Iron Maiden pro, and a rethemed Stern Big Game as Greyhounds.

#14642 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

-TMNT (pro/pre/le)
-MMrRE
-AFMrLE
-Elvira (Stern)

I will have some tmnt pro and premiums in stock again around october. Elvira in 2021 (I know, long time). Obviously these are nib.

Let me know

#14643 3 years ago

I've got a DILE I will be listing soon. PM me if interested.

#14644 3 years ago

I was thinking about trading my Iron Maiden Pro and I'm interested in a Jurassic Park Pro. I'm not really looking to trade it towards anything else right now, but I figured I would throw it out there in case anyone wants to trade an Elwin towards an Elwin. I've got the Premium translite for it, the LE Stern art blades and Stern shooter rod. Let me know if you are or know someone interested and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

#14645 3 years ago

TWD Premium For Trade:

Low plays, HUO, well maintained, etc.
Plays great. No issues.
Most interested in DP, IMDN, JP2, or EHOH Premiums. I would add cash as appropriate, naturally.

#14646 3 years ago

Please someone take his TWD Premium. It’s such a great pin and this guys been working it for awhile. Before someone says it, I’ve already owned a TWD.

#14647 3 years ago

I’ve been debating trading my BM66 HUO I’ve had a couple months. If you’re interested let me know. I’m mostly interested in newer Sterns. Just looking to mix it up again maybe.

Thanks

#14649 3 years ago

vid game package deal in Madison

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“It is not pinball, but I figured it was still worth cross posting here All solid originals that play as expected. Looking to sell as a package for 2k. All monitors are clean ...”
2020-09-07
Madison, WI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 63 times

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/293?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.