1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 415.
#14551 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

i mean, I am not complaining.

Of course not... You would never complain!

#14552 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You do start to question sanity when you are putting an addition to fit 80+ pins on a 1800sqft house

I mean I've thought about dropping my basement and extra foot or two so the machines can have their toppers

#14553 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You do start to question sanity when you are putting an addition to fit 80+ pins on a 1800sqft house

You should question your sanity.......why did you not buy a house that can house 100+ pins to start with.

#14554 3 years ago

Hey guys, I'd like to sell my Space Station and Bride of Pinbot both in very nice shape with mods $1700 for each game. Pick up only but I can help getting out of my basement and into your vehicle. Play before you buy. Bring your own dolly. No trades. Thanks, Paul

#14555 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey guys, I'd like to sell my Space Station and Bride of Pinbot both in very nice shape with mods $1700 for each game. Pick up only but I can help getting out of my basement and into your vehicle. Play before you buy. Bring your own dolly. No trades. Thanks, Paul

I will take the BOP

#14556 3 years ago

Good price for bop congrats

#14557 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Good price for bop congrats

Fingers crossed.

#14558 3 years ago

Sorry BOP sold within 5 minutes of posting to John Ross. Space Station still for sale though.

#14559 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sorry BOP sold within 5 minutes of posting to John Ross. Space Station still for sale though.

MustangPaul nice meeting you tonight great MODs you’ve done to your game will be in touch soon!

#14560 3 years ago

FYI that space station has a really good playfield and ramps are perfect. Cabinet also amazing for its age. If anyone thinking about this game it’s worth a look.

#14561 3 years ago

EJS.....Just moved to MSP from Louisville and landed in Maplewood (the south part). You look like someone I need to meet!

MustangPaul......pm’d you about Space Station. Want it!

#14562 3 years ago
Quoted from amalongi:

EJS.....Just moved to MSP from Louisville and landed in Maplewood (the south part).

Welcome to the Twin Cities.

#14563 3 years ago

Thanks. Excited to be here. Diggin’ the weather (mostly!). And yes I know about winter - grew up in Michigan and Wisconsin.

#14564 3 years ago

Former Michigander here now living in the outskirts of the cities as well.

Let me just say three years in...eastern Michigan winters ain’t got nothing on Minnesota.

#14565 3 years ago

How about 9 years in Northern New Hampshire?!? I got this....

#14566 3 years ago
Quoted from amalongi:

Thanks. Excited to be here. Diggin’ the weather (mostly!). And yes I know about winter - grew up in Michigan and Wisconsin.

Welcome! If you are looking for any specific games to play or locations near you, check out the Pinball Map for Minnesota...

https://pinballmap.com/minnesota

Also, if you want to network with other pinball fans and get the most current news on any new games, locations and/or events in the Twin Cities and out state Minnesota and you are on Facebook, you should check out the Minnesota Pinball Facebook Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/minnesotapinball

#14567 3 years ago

Thanks. Already checked the map but not that group - will check it out!

#14568 3 years ago
Quoted from amalongi:

.Just moved to MSP from Louisville and landed in Maplewood

Welcome !

LTG : )

#14569 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,

So we have sold our house and will be leaving WI for MO...............

I posted some pics over on the Wisconsin site of the basement during tear down.

Thanks for always entertaining me on here.

Stay safe out there everyone.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2259

#14570 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey Everyone,

Wtf??

#14571 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey Everyone,

congrats on the sale! where in MO?

#14572 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

congrats on the sale! where in MO?

TBD. Everything into storage in Springfield, MO for a minute. Then start looking. Most likely in that area since that is where her family is at. As long as i have an airport and good internet I'm all good.

#14573 3 years ago

I couldn't agree more. .

In the end since I live on the road its best for my wife to have her family around as a support network with 2 kids under the age of 2 1/2.

I never thought I would leave the state i love but this is all about family.

#14574 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I couldn't agree more. .
In the end since I live on the road its best for my wife to have her family around as a support network with 2 kids under the age of 2 1/2.

Wow I feel lucky that I made it to one of your pinball parties. Best wishes on getting a new house with loads of space and a walk out basement.

#14575 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

TBD. Everything into storage in Springfield, MO for a minute. Then start looking. Most likely in that area since that is where her family is at. As long as i have an airport and good internet I'm all good.

Bummer for us. Good for your family. Hope to see you around.

#14576 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I couldn't agree more. .

Take care of yourself Chris. You will be missed. Hopefully we will see at a show in the future.

#14577 3 years ago

Trying to make some space and cash to get ready for a fall restoration of an older game...

I have what I would consider a light project Champion Pub that I picked up last year.
It will be a solid players machine once done. I have a whole bunch of parts and various unobtainium (boxer parts, jump rope plate, yadda yadda) amassed as I was trying to find time to tear it down, clean it, and the whole shebang...

Figured instead I would see if anyone local is interested in taking it all before I run through it. All there and should be a fun one for somebody that likes a little work in order to save some cash.

$4700 as it sits, no hassle, cash sale.

If I shop it out then I would just keep it for a while and then price at $5200+.

So basically a $500 discount for someone that runs through it themselves.

I will grab some photos and blast the usual spots later, but before I do that (and possibly decide F it and to just clean it myself..) I figured I would offer to the regional thread.

#14578 3 years ago

Does anyone need playfield glass (free)? I bought two sheets of Invisiglass to replace my regular glass, so have no need for it. One of them looks like it's in near perfect condition, the other has a small scratch that you can barely see on it. I thought about trying to store it "just in case," but honestly, ever since a tempered glass shower door shattered in my hands a couple of years ago, I'm a little nervous about it and don't want to have to clean it up if it breaks on me in storage. So if someone has a need for it, DM me - I can just leave it outside so it will be a contactless pickup as well.

#14579 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Does anyone need playfield glass (free)? I bought two sheets of Invisiglass to replace my regular glass, so have no need for it. One of them looks like it's in near perfect condition, the other has a small scratch that you can barely see on it. I thought about trying to store it "just in case," but honestly, ever since a tempered glass shower door shattered in my hands a couple of years ago, I'm a little nervous about it and don't want to have to clean it up if it breaks on me in storage. So if someone has a need for it, DM me - I can just leave it outside so it will be a contactless pickup as well.

I could use a sheet

#14580 3 years ago

The glass has been claimed. Also, because my original message maybe wasn't clear -- I'm keeping the Invisiglass and giving away the regular glass that Invisglass replaced.

#14581 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Dang, that was fast!

#14582 3 years ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Dang, that was fast!

Yeah, wasnt sure anyone would even want it and thought about just tossing it - glad I didn't!

#14583 3 years ago

Hey All,

Here is another one to go. One less to move.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hey All, I’m looking to move my GB Premium on. $7300.00 w/ CDMD $6800.00 w/out CDMD This is HUO it was unpacked & set-up in my basement new. Not much added to this one. ...”
2020-08-18
Carthage, MO
Trade
Archived after: 261 days
Viewed: 1749 times

#14584 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I mean I've thought about dropping my basement and extra foot or two so the machines can have their toppers

If my basement ceiling had been a foot taller, I had wanted to have a golf simulator. But instead it became a game room.

#14585 3 years ago

Thanks John and Tony for the quick sales, 2 pins in 3 days is FAST. All funds going toward the new 363cid 525+hp motor for the Mustang.

#14586 3 years ago

I will be in this thread a lot more soon, selling our house in Clearwater FL and moving up to Appleton WI. We are coming up for the final house hunt/make offer trip 9/10. bringing all our machines up with us to build out a basement pinball bar room.

#14587 3 years ago

And a shout-out to MustangPaul as well. What a stand-up individual! One of the finest Space Station machines I have ever seen, now residing in Maplewood. And the bonus tour of not only the game room but of the Mustang project as well was superb. Thanks. After years of living all over the globe, I don't think I could have landed in a better place than the back home upper Midwest! Three cheers!

#14588 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

I will be in this thread a lot more soon, selling our house in Clearwater FL and moving up to Appleton WI. We are coming up for the final house hunt/make offer trip 9/10. bringing all our machines up with us to build out a basement pinball bar room.

Welcome to the area! You are landing in what, in my humble opinion, is one of the best pinball locations around. District 82 (90+ immaculate machines), Player 2 Arcade Bar (now with two locations), plus some amazing home collections are all right in your new backyard, and it's home to the Fox Cities Pinball League. Plus Milwaukee and Madison offer more great locations (GARCADE! and many others), awesome tournaments, and amazing home collections. And the cream of the crop...which unfortunately couldn't happen this year, but will make a triumphant return...Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee. Many, many great people in the area. Fun times are in store for you!

#14589 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

welcome and congrats! A bunch of great pinheads in the Appleton area!

I think FL is one of the last spots in the country to find deals... be sure to bring a few more along with you for the move

#14590 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

Welcome. Good pinball in the appleton area.

#14591 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

You will be referred to as "New Eric Strangeway" sometimes. Don't worry about it though.

#14592 3 years ago
Quoted from amalongi:

And a shout-out to MustangPaul as well. What a stand-up individual! One of the finest Space Station machines I have ever seen, now residing in Maplewood. And the bonus tour of not only the game room but of the Mustang project as well was superb. Thanks. After years of living all over the globe, I don't think I could have landed in a better place than the back home upper Midwest! Three cheers!

Paul is one of the nicest pinheads in MN. Lots of enthusiasm and passion for the hobby as well.

#14593 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You will be referred to as "New Eric Strangeway" sometimes. Don't worry about it though.

did he buy erics old house?

#14594 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

did he buy erics old house?

Well he hasn't bought a house yet so .. POSSIBLY!? Strangeway didn't live in Appleton proper though I don't think.

#14595 3 years ago

Jealous of the pinball scene in Appleton/Green Bay, lots of machines old and new in a 30 minute radius. Grew up in Appleton but moved to the Twin Cities post college. Almost makes me wish I stayed!

Hard to complain, though, as there are many great places and people I've met here in Minnesota. Just a bit more spread out. Excited for tournaments to get back up and running.

#14596 3 years ago

I have relatives in Winneconne -- I should look up some places to hit up next time I'm in that area. Didn't realize there was a lot of pinstuff going on.

#14597 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Paul is one of the nicest pinheads in MN

Hit the nail on the head. Paul is a great guy. I was at his place once and he couldnt have been a more gracious host.

#14598 3 years ago

I have the Dialed In LE on Craigs in Rochester. Took a look at the total lifetime plays by request for an interested buyer and had to ask myself what are the odds?
An even 500.
... and yes this a shameless plug also.

#14599 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Trying to make some space and cash to get ready for a fall restoration of an older game...
I have what I would consider a light project Champion Pub that I picked up last year.
It will be a solid players machine once done. I have a whole bunch of parts and various unobtainium (boxer parts, jump rope plate, yadda yadda) amassed as I was trying to find time to tear it down, clean it, and the whole shebang...
Figured instead I would see if anyone local is interested in taking it all before I run through it. All there and should be a fun one for somebody that likes a little work in order to save some cash.
$4700 as it sits, no hassle, cash sale.
If I shop it out then I would just keep it for a while and then price at $5200+.
So basically a $500 discount for someone that runs through it themselves.
I will grab some photos and blast the usual spots later, but before I do that (and possibly decide F it and to just clean it myself..) I figured I would offer to the regional thread.

#14600 3 years ago
Quoted from drainman:

I have the Dialed In LE on Craigs in Rochester. Took a look at the total lifetime plays by request for an interested buyer and had to ask myself what are the odds?
An even 500.
... and yes this a shameless plug also.

I saw it. Nice price. A pin I’d love to have, but only some much time and money!

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/292?hl=kevindrives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.