1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 16998 posts in this topic. You are on page 291 of 340.
#14501 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If it isn't a System 11, it has no value to him. Although there is a rumor that this is part of his pinball purge to make room for more kids toys.

hahahhahha. He won't admit it, but yes....or Vans for the kids...

#14502 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

An actual good deal? WTF is this shit?!

Ha. Yeah I’m not out to gouge people. For the most part I tend to sell for what I have into them. It’s a hobby for me. Not a business. Most of the time I get screwed since it’s not really reciprocated when you go to buy things. Everyone thinks they own gold.

#14503 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

hahahhahha. He won't admit it, but yes....or Vans for the kids...

Ha. F That. I’d throw those toys away first. I’d actually rather trade so I don’t have to stare at an empty space in the basement.

#14504 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Everyone thinks they own gold.

Haha, yep. One episode of Pawn Stars and their Tri Zone is suddenly worth $3,500 on CL.

#14505 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Ha. F That. I’d throw those toys away first. I’d actually rather trade so I don’t have to stare at an empty space in the basement.

Trades wont make your games fit better inside a rental truck......

Buy from Chris with confidence. He is honest, and straight forward however may try to steal your sys11 games

#14506 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

want to build a spacestation?

I have a crated/fully populated playfield you could make you very own sys11 game...

#14507 1 year ago

Anyone here know Pinsider bonscot69 of Green Bay, WI?

He has an ad up in the Classifieds but hasn't been seen on Pinside since July 10th.
I responded to his ad, but not surprisingly I didn't hear back.
If you know him, maybe you could mention another Pinsider was trying to reach him.
Thanks.

#14508 1 year ago

Happy Thursday all! If anyone is interested in a F-14 or Firepower, PM me.

#14509 1 year ago

I've got a Spanish Eyes I'm looking to sell also. Rough cab, back panel on the cab might need replacement, doesn't have a backbox back panel either. Backglass is also rough, BUT everything has been gone through and it plays like a champ. Very snappy and fast. PF and plastics are in good shape. I would consider this a semi-project. Let me know if interested.

#14510 1 year ago

I haven't updated this lately with all that is going on in the world.

Only 775 shopping days left to my 50th Anniversary party.

LTG : )

#14511 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm reserving the date for the occasion. Can't wait! Hopefully I can still fit into my tuxedo by then.

#14512 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I will make sure to take our [future vaccine] to make it

#14513 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I’ll be there!! Was great seeing you yesterday Lloyd and kudos to you on how clean and fast the pins were since you’ve reopened. I’ll definitely make an effort to stop in when I’m down your way again.

#14514 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Was great seeing you yesterday Lloyd

Great seeing you too Tony ! Thank you for the visit !

#14515 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“Have an Atari Pong Coffee Table with 2 Pong Ottomans for sale. Bought it new. Used it a few times. It's like new in the box except it's out of the box and there is no longer a box...”
9 months ago
Minneapolis, MN
Expired!

#14516 1 year ago

I'm on the hunt for a pair of Rush 2049. If anyone has one collecting dust, let me know.

#14517 1 year ago

Hello All,

Looking for a piece of Sys 11 Cab side art. I’m not looking for anything other than that right now.

Thanks

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “I'm looking for a piece of sys11 side art for a project. I only need 1 piece. Let me know what you have for sale. chris”
5 months ago
Carthage, MO
Expired!

#14518 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

want to build a spacestation?
I have a crated/fully populated playfield you could make you very own sys11 game...

Just saw this. I’ll hit you up. I don’t want to build one but one day I’m sure I’ll own one.

#14519 1 year ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“Price dropped to $550! Simpsons kooky carnival by stern. Roll down token to hit different target holes and win tickets. Comes with tokens, ticket dispenser works. Everything is wor...”
2020-08-09
Aurora, SD
650 (Firm)
Just posted a Simpsons Kooky Carnival in eastern SD

#14520 1 year ago

Looking to trade a very nice TWD premium out. Wants include ST prem/LE, DP pro/prem, TMNT, TAV LE, SM, IM, Beatles, etc. +/- cash. Will consider cash offers if a trade doesn't pop up.

Archived after 12 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade, TWD premium. This was a routed machine, but you would hardly know it. The cabinet looks new. Playfield is very nice with only a small amount of shooter lane w...”
2020-08-08
Plymouth, WI

Added 14 months ago:

Clarifying...ST means Star Trek.

#14521 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Looking to trade a very nice TWD premium out. Wants include ST prem/LE, DP pro/prem, TMNT, TAV LE, SM, IM, Beatles, etc. +/- cash. Will consider cash offers if a trade doesn't pop up.

Machine - For Trade

FT: The Walking Dead Premium

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “For trade, TWD premium. This was a routed machine, but you would hardly know it. The cabinet looks new. Playfield is very nice with only a small amount of shooter lane wear, a h...”

21 hours ago

Plymouth, WI

Trade

Jediturtle

Just picked one up this past week.

#14522 1 year ago

Put up my Who Dunnit? for sale. Really chomping at the bit for a Sopranos.

Archived after 12 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my Who Dunnit game. Machine is in good condition and does not have much for wear spots. Everything is working properly except the 3rd reel sometimes doesn't match the DMD w...”
2020-08-10
Rockford, MN
3,200 (OBO)

#14523 1 year ago

If anyone has an Earthshaker for sale I am ISO. Open to other pins from that era as well.

Send me a pm.

#14524 1 year ago

Looking for a nice quality Taxi in Minnesota or Wisconsin. PM me if you have/know of one available.

Thx,

Tony A.

#14525 1 year ago

Just tossing a feeler out, but I've got a pretty nice Genesis in the lineup, but would like to put a Space Station in its place.

#14526 1 year ago

Just posted my Dialed In LE for sale

Archived after 13 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “First owner HUO Dialed In LE. Perfect condition. Front headphone jack doesn't work but have a replacement from JJ. Topper is pictured, but not included.”
2020-08-30
Grand Forks, ND

#14527 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Put up my Who Dunnit? for sale. Really chomping at the bit for a Sopranos.

Who Dunnit? is on my most underrated list. Great pin. I’d be interested if i didn’t just pick up a few pins.

Machine - For Sale

Who Dunnit

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my Who Dunnit game. Machine is in good condition and does not have much for wear spots. Everything is working properly except the 3rd reel sometimes doesn't match the DMD w...”

16 hours ago

Rockford, MN

3,600 (OBO)

vwallat99

#14528 1 year ago

Would trade my F14 Tomcat up, down or sideways. Nice playfield with mylar, cab has a few flaws. Looks good in a lineup.

#14529 1 year ago
Quoted from gutz:

I have the following video arcade machines available in eastern SD: galaga, popeye, commando. Also have a simpsons kooky carnival redemption game.

Donkey kong, commando, and galaga have sold. I also have a 4 player tmnt for sale.

#14530 1 year ago

Spanish Eyes is listed

Archived after 3 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Spanish Eyes Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling a semi-project Spanish Eyes. 100% working and playing fast and strong. PF and plastics are in good shape. All the stepper units and score reels have been cleaned and are ...”
2020-08-12
Madison, WI

#14531 1 year ago

Popping in here to introduce myself. New to the forum, and as of last weekend new to owning a pin! I already have a feeling that number two won’t be far behind...

#14532 1 year ago

Welcome Hairball

Ignore my listing,
Going to loan my JP Pro to my Brother for a while see if He likes it.

#14533 1 year ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Popping in here to introduce myself. New to the forum, and as of last weekend new to owning a pin! I already have a feeling that number two won’t be far behind...

Welcome, and as long as you like playing, number two won't be far off, that is correct.

One is just basement bar decoration. Non-pinheads need just one to go with their pool table and dart board they'll rarely use either.

But a player gets bored with one. Depends what game, of course, but one craves variety.

It is possible to hold at two, I can say from experience. I had just two from 1992 to 2008. Then the dam burst! (But 36 is back down to 12 anyway... hard to keep so many working!) (Waiting on #13, R&M!)

You picked the best hobby, have fun!

#14534 1 year ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Welcome. Glad you got your first pin. Best wishes on your soon to be growing collection !

#14535 1 year ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Or be like me, who bought #2 with #1...

#14536 1 year ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Or be like me, who bought #2 with #1...

I used #3 to finance #2.

#14537 1 year ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Welcome. I remember telling my wife what the perfect 4 game collection would be. Then I sold the pool table to take it to 10. Not sure what happened after that but am around 25 right now.

#14538 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Welcome. I remember telling my wife what the perfect 4 game collection would be. Then I sold the pool table to take it to 10. Not sure what happened after that but am around 25 right now.

didnt you build that house for pinball....

that is when you really know you have it bad... hhahahaha

#14539 1 year ago

25 pins!.. no need for natural gas furnace in winter.

#14540 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

25 pins!.. no need for natural gas furnace in winter.

Especially if you have incandescent bulbs! Yikes that will do a number on your electric bill to use for your main heat source.

In the summer I only turn games on in the spare bedrooms when I'm in there playing. Keeping them on for a few hours and temperature rises quickly and I have mixed LED games in there.

#14541 1 year ago

Archived after 1 day
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Turf King Archived
As is “Bally Turf King. Cool old novelty horse race game. Non working, shows signs of life. Looks to be complete with the exception of back door for the head. In very nice overall condit...”
2020-08-12
Racine, WI
425 (OBO)

#14542 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I was the same way. There was 4 games I wanted when I started. That was it. Now i have 35? ish and none of them are those initial 4.

#14543 1 year ago

My wife bought our first two when she and some friends went to an operator that was selling games (I had to work). Then the next time we did a warehouse raid she made me buy 13 more! Between us and our friends we got 40 that day. Who am I to say no.
My count got as high as 45 ish. Now have downsized to 25 ish.

#14544 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

My wife bought our first two when she and some friends went to an operator that was selling games (I had to work). Then the next time we did a warehouse raid she made me buy 13 more!

And right now thousands of Pinsiders are wondering if your wife has a sister ?

#14545 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

And right now thousands of Pinsiders are wondering if your wife has a sister ?

I think I married her. Lol

Only problem with a pinhead wife... both people have their foot on the gas.

#14546 1 year ago

I got my first pin in January and thought that was enough. End of July I got my second. Fortunately I am out of room for the time being.

#14547 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Only problem with a pinhead wife... both people have their foot on the gas.

I started reading this expecting to see a problem that you were going to tell us about...

#14548 1 year ago

I bought my first, then two weeks later ended up with a second, then a month later, ended up with a 3rd. After some room swapping, now the basement is as full as it can get, and I still have a little nook to watch movies and play video games. My wife has been the one to assert that we clear that little nook out to fit 5 more, but I told her I need my hidey hole to watch and play all the things the kids can't see. That may or may not change in the future

#14549 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I started reading this expecting to see a problem that you were going to tell us about...

i mean, I am not complaining.

You do start to question sanity when you are putting an addition to fit 80+ pins on a 1800sqft house

#14550 1 year ago

Quoted from Pinzap:I started reading this expecting to see a problem that you were going to tell us about...

There are 16998 posts in this topic. You are on page 291 of 340.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside