1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 415.
#14451 3 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

We are saddened to announce that the current club location for Fargo Pinball will be closing on Sunday July 26th. This has not been an easy decision to make but with the current health crisis it is the right one.

Sorry to hear Bill.

Best wishes going forward !
LTG : (

#14452 3 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

We are saddened to announce that the current club location for Fargo Pinball will be closing on Sunday July 26th. This has not been an easy decision to make but with the current health crisis it is the right one.
We had been looking at moving the location this fall and will continue to evaluate the potential for a new location.
We are however working on plans to continue with a showroom for machine sales and will continue to help people service their games.
With the closing we have the following used titles for sale:
Xenon
Police Force
Monster Bash
Haunted House
Back to The Future
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Baby Pacman
Tommy
Oktoberfest
If any spark your interest please feel free to PM me.
Thank you for the continued support over the years.
Bill
Fargo Pinball

hey your web site is active now , I'm happy to see that we can buy from you again

#14453 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a Dialed In LE? HUO, first owner, laseriffic topper. Would prefer trades -ideally FT and LOTR plus cash from me, but open for others

#14454 3 years ago

(Post deleted in light of new information.)

#14455 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted in Minneapolis: Pinball-specific Box for Shipping
I'm hoping to find a complete/intact box (and as much of the original packing, including the mini pallet) to ship a Stern pinball across the country. A Stern box would ideal, but I'm assuming any box/pallet for a standard-body pinball would be fine. Can only drive thirty minutes or less outside of Minneapolis to pick up as I'll be enlisting a van-owning friend's help for transport.
Thanks.

Hey! I hope that means you finally sold your TWD. If that’s the case, that sale was well deserved.

#14456 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Hey! I hope that means you finally sold your TWD. If that’s the case, that sale was well deserved.

Thanks for the encouragement, but no deals on the table as yet.

#14457 3 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement, but no deals on the table as yet.

I don’t get it. It’s such a great pin and priced more than fairly. Before you ask, I already had a TWD.

#14458 3 years ago

In IL. Have a friend who's looking for a ToM or WMS IJ with a nice playfield. He doesn't work on games so he's looking for something recently shopped/ refurbished playing 100% with no issues. Nice playfield but doesn't have to be perfect, he wants full LED's, original cabinet decals fine as long as fade not real bad, - a few imperfections, dings, scratches ok. Mods a plus. LMK if you have one or the other and the price you're asking.

#14459 3 years ago

SE Wisconsin. Looking for a near perfect pin sub 5K range. Not real picky on theme, but the pin has to be HUO and preferably 1st owner, mint. I'm willing to pick up. PM with any thoughts.

#14460 3 years ago

should be able to find a HUO rolling stones or avengers in that range easy enough.

#14461 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

SE Wisconsin. Looking for a near perfect pin sub 5K range. Not real picky on theme, but the pin has to be HUO and preferably 1st owner, mint. I'm willing to pick up. PM with any thoughts.

Should be able to find some nice early SS games in that range. Otherwise some Stern Pros or B-title Bally/WMS might fit the bill. I wouldn't be so hard up on 1st owner or HUO, as games can change a few hands or be on location and still look/play like new.

#14462 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

I don't want to sound like a jerk but there are better ways to get what you want.

#14463 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I don't want to sound like a jerk but there are better ways to get what you want.

Yeah, get on your knees and beg to the pinball gods!

#14464 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Nobody wants to do sexual favors for Neo. That is just asking too much.

#14465 3 years ago

Starting Saturday July 25th, 2020 in Minnesota. Public places to play pinball will be requiring masks be worn. No longer an option.

I hope it helps. Definitely better than having places close again.

LTG : )

#14466 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Starting Saturday July 25th, 2020 in Minnesota. Public places to play pinball will be requiring masks be worn. No longer an option.
I hope it helps. Definitely better than having places close again.
LTG : )

That’s an easy give to be able to go play pinball on location

#14467 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

What did I say that triggered That?

#14468 3 years ago

Looking for some new mirror blades for a wpc 95 game quickly in the Minneapolis area. Pm me. I’ll pay a premium on them and can pick up. Just looking locally before I overnight a set.

#14469 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I can get palettes all day long. Just make sure they are sturdy. I warehouse troll for those. It’s easy.
I’ve given up on boxes. Most folks toss them and it’s a pain to repackage especially without a nice cardboard stapler. (I can lend it to you, if you go that route.
Spend $30-45 on two To three sheets of 1 1/2 in pink panther insulation at Home Depot and custom cut and form to the machine. Shrink wrap after.
Look at the pics in my shadow pending ad for what the end result looks like.
Shipping games is a pain. Extra hours and extra material costs. Something to consider. Frankly, I’d take 200 less to not ship.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98634

#14470 3 years ago

If anyone near Duluth/Superior, needs pallets I have 2-4 of them right now!

#14471 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

In IL. Have a friend who's looking for a ToM (EDIT FOUND ONE) or WMS IJ with a nice playfield. He doesn't work on games so he's looking for something recently shopped/ refurbished playing 100% with no issues. Nice playfield but doesn't have to be perfect, he wants full LED's, original cabinet decals fine as long as fade not real bad, - a few imperfections, dings, scratches ok. Mods a plus. LMK if you have one or the other and the price you're asking.

Edit: Found a ToM. Still looking for a nice WMS IJ.

#14472 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Nobody wants to do sexual favors for Neo. That is just asking too much.

you are just trying to corner the market, and shoo away the competition.

#14473 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you are just trying to corner the market, and shoo away the competition.

Definitely!

#14474 3 years ago

Any pins for sale/trade out there?
I'm still looking for a project.
(Note: a "project" for me means a flipper rebuild, minor board repair, a new ramp or fistful of plastics, and some LED's. That sort of thing. It doesn't mean to me what it means to someone like John Ross.)

#14475 3 years ago

Any pins for sale/trade out there?
I'm still looking for a project.
(Note: a "project" for me means a flipper rebuild, minor board repair, a new ramp or fistful of plastics, and some LED's. That sort of thing. It doesn't mean to me what it means to someone like John Ross.)

Oooo, so John Ross has real projects? Lol

You are asking for an unshopped pin.

#14476 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for an excellent 90's Williams game, I have a really nice ST:TNG I just put up for sale in the marketplace. I have owned the game since 2001.

#14477 3 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Royal Guard I'm going to list soon if anyone is interested. Works 100%, new legs and levelers, Titan Rings, Comet 2SMD Sunlight in the GI and backbox, inserts are still incandescent, rebuilt flippers, new flipper bats, all mechs cleaned and resleeved, pops were rebuilt, backglass has touchup on the reds, but otherwise looks good. Solid cabinet, bottom board was replaced. A little bit of wear on the pf but looks good. The game is pictured on IPDB. Plays fast. Let me know if you're interested.

#14478 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The game is pictured on IPDB.

Just to clarify that it is my game (last set of pictures from Quy) that is on IPDB.
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2037

#14479 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just to clarify that it is my game (last set of pictures from Quy) that is on IPDB.
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2037

Wow. FatPanda has quite a wide-ranging collection! That Royal Guard is...well, old.
GLWTS.

#14480 3 years ago

Nice fully working Williams straight flush. has bunch of original paperwork, schematics and manuals. $650. Just had new rubber put on as well.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice 100% working Williams Straight flush Spinner works great. Score reels move nice and fast. Has back panel, and both locks. Very clean and solid all around. Flippe...”
2020-07-30
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 276 times

#14481 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a really nice bally playboy backglass. has a little lifting along the bottom edge. Barely peeks out above the metal lift channel, which is in good shape. Located in SE WI...”
2020-07-30
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 139 times

I got this nice Playboy glass for sale. If you pickup locally and I don't have to ship. I'll give it to you for $100.

#14482 3 years ago

Wow. FatPanda has quite a wide-ranging collection! That Royal Guard is...well, old.
GLWTS.

Royal guard is a really fun game .

#14483 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Royal guard is a really fun game .

Really miss my Palace Guard - add-a-ball version. Never should have sold it....

#14484 3 years ago

I think it was your palace guard that I played Years ago at MGC that turned me on to this game .?

#14486 3 years ago

Well, here it is if anyone is looking.

Machine - For Sale
Royal Guard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a Gottlieb Royal Guard. The game is working 100%. Flippers and pop bumpers were cleaned and rebuilt. Lots of new parts including new legs and levelers, flipper bats, lan...”
2020-07-31
Madison, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 301 times

#14487 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a tron I have one for sale.

#14488 3 years ago

The Canada-US border has been closed for 4-5 months now, and yet I still check this thread weekly. I just can't stop lol. I hope all my neighbors to the south of me in here are able to stay safe and healthy.

#14489 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

The Canada-US border has been closed for 4-5 months now, and yet I still check this thread weekly. I just can't stop lol. I hope all my neighbors to the south of me in here are able to stay safe and healthy.

Most of this group will be fine. You are welcome here even behind closed borders.

#14490 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I'm the opposite (kinda) - Canadian living in the US and wondering when I'll get to go see my family (and the pinball bars) in Toronto again.

#14491 3 years ago

Anyone local have a Batman 66 they would sell?

#14492 3 years ago

Dropped the price on my ST:TNG up for sale. I am available all weekend if anyone wants to come check it out.

#14493 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock On Archived
As is - “This is a nice somewhat project machine. Perfect backglass, near perfect playfield and plastics. Nice unfaded cabinet. Starts a game, all switches work, flippers work. coils work. ...”
2020-08-03
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 488 times

Just posted a fairly easy project for someone who understands AL tech. Cosmetically fantastic game. All switches test good, and all coils and flippers work good.

#14494 3 years ago

I have the following video arcade machines available in eastern SD: galaga, popeye, commando. Also have a simpsons kooky carnival redemption game.

#14495 3 years ago

I’m running a game load up from Houston tomorrow and will be heading straight up I35. I’ll move games within 50 miles of I35 as far north as Duluth. I head one way and that’s north. 200 a game to move curb to curb. Pm me if interested. Cannonball run

Other - For Sale
“I’m running a game load in the next few days. $200 per machine. Will drop anywhere within 50 miles from Interstate 35. Going from Houston Texas to Duluth Minnesota. Pm me if inte...”
2020-08-03
Minneapolis, MN
200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 91 times

#14496 3 years ago

Have an '81 EBD

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “New plastics, drop targets, pop bumbers, Alltek mpu and lamp driver boards, replaced caps on power driver and squak and talk boards, backglass in good shape, cabinet is okay but a ...”
2020-08-02
Madison, WI
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 835 times

#14497 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Elvira within a few hours of Chicago. I can trade or pay cash.”
2020-07-28
Algonquin, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 109 times

#14498 3 years ago

Looking to move DemoMan.

$2900 with CDMD
$2500 without

Check out the deets at the link below.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2251

#14499 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Looking to move DemoMan.
$2900 with CDMD
$2500 without
Check out the deets at the link below.
https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2251

An actual good deal? WTF is this shit?!

#14500 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

An actual good deal? WTF is this shit?!

If it isn't a System 11, it has no value to him. Although there is a rumor that this is part of his pinball purge to make room for more kids toys.

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/290?hl=dragon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.