1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 415.
#1401 10 years ago

I have a line on a Roy Clark the Entertainer cocktail pin if anyone is interested. I told him I didn't want it but would pass the word on. Sounds like he wants $200-$300 range.

#1402 10 years ago

Any Metallicas in SE WI???

#1403 10 years ago

Methos thanks for stopping in on Tuesday Night!

#1404 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have a line on a Roy Clark the Entertainer cocktail pin if anyone is interested. I told him I didn't want it but would pass the word on. Sounds like he wants $200-$300 range

Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have a line on a Sword of Fury pin if anyone is interested. I told him I didn't want it but would pass the word on. Sounds like he wants $200-$300 range

I'll take it! (The modified statement)

#1405 10 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I'll take it! (The modified statement)

I will re-theme the cocktail table with spray paint for $300. You can pick up your new Sword of Roy Clark game next week.

#1406 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I will re-theme the cocktail table with spray paint for $300. You can pick up your new Sword of Roy Clark game next week.

#1407 10 years ago

Perhaps an odd question, but I'm curious if anyone has any leads on some reasonably priced diner booths? I'm thinking of adding one to my game room that is in the process of being put together, but I could add another machine for the prices I've been seeing online...and if you include shipping, hell...I might as well buy a NIB. Thanks!

#1408 10 years ago

I may have to get a dog now.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1409 10 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

Perhaps an odd question, but I'm curious if anyone has any leads on some reasonably priced diner booths? I'm thinking of adding one to my game room that is in the process of being put together, but I could add another machine for the prices I've been seeing online...and if you include shipping, hell...I might as well buy a NIB. Thanks!

Have you looked at the tilt a whirl cars/ that are made into seats
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
They look pretty neat if they will fit.

Otherwise this place might have a scratch or demo one
http://www.usfoodsculinaryequipmentandsupplies.com/search.do?query=Booth

#1410 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Have you looked at the tilt a whirl cars/ that are made into seats
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
They look pretty neat if they will fit.
Otherwise this place might have a scratch or demo one
http://www.usfoodsculinaryequipmentandsupplies.com/search.do?query=Booth

Thanks for the info., idtattoo! I feel like if I got the tilt-a-whirl it would send me down a path of picking up Cyclone/Funhouse/Hurricane. Other place definitely an option.

#1411 10 years ago

if you guys havn't seen. I'm getting a league going for SE WI, and mid area. looks like we are going to go with 20 people max so anyone around here that wants in, let me know and PM me, list is going.

#1412 10 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

Check craigslist if you haven't done so.

#1413 10 years ago

Drove out to the middle of nowhere to play some FGY tonight. Played an hour for 50 cents, saw a horse and buggy, a big gray cat sitting on a car at an abandoned building, 2 deer, a huge freakin' turtle and made grand champion on the machine. Not a bad night.

022.JPG022.JPG

#1414 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You live in Johnson Creek, wouldn't that make you a slut by default?

Ha! I lived in Johnson Creek for eight years. Didn't become a slut until after I left though.

#1415 10 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Ha! I lived in Johnson Creek for eight years. Didn't become a slut until after I left though.

You poor man. Had the kids friends sleep over last night. 7 kids in the house and my wife stayed up late with them (I had to get sleep for work) and she heard the sordid details of the towns nefarious families. The one kid (10 years old) told her he was the only normal one in his family, a family of 10!
Lots of new blood in JC though as the great white flight from Milwaukee continues.

#1416 10 years ago

Quoted from DEWSHO:

You poor man. Had the kids friends sleep over last night. 7 kids in the house and my wife stayed up late with them (I had to get sleep for work) and she heard the sordid details of the towns nefarious families. The one kid (10 years old) told her he was the only normal one in his family, a family of 10!
Lots of new blood in JC though as the great white flight from Milwaukee continues.

I knew nothing about the town. I was referring to the name.

#1417 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Hah! I get it , But apparently you're onto something there as a few posts would suggest your joke has some truth to it .

#1418 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Truth be told I haven't been a slut since I left the radio industry. RIP DJ DEWSHO

#1419 10 years ago

So I'm bored at work, looking at the IFPA site. Click on this state championship thing and it says that the Wisconsin state championship will be held at the Taylor residence in New Berlin. Nice of them to host. Are they pinsiders?

#1420 10 years ago

I would Assume that this is Tom Taylor's wearhouse (Not posative this is the place they are refering to but it is in New Berlin and would make sense).Don't know if Tom is on pinside or not.

#1421 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I would Assume that this is Tom Taylor's wearhouse (Not posative this is the place they are refering to but it is in New Berlin and would make sense).Don't know if Tom is on pinside or not.

Knew I had heard the Taylor name before MGC, just wasn't sure. Thanks! Guess I better do well at Mad Rollin Pinball 2013 if I want to get invited.

#1422 10 years ago

Nice to see the info is out. Mr. Taylor's is in fact the place for WI state! I unfortunately spend more time helping than playing so chances are that i will not make the cut ;(. I can only hope that the IL and MN guys have enough pride to not border hop to WI and instead play in their own respective state finals...

#1423 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice to see the info is out. Mr. Taylor's is in fact the place for WI state! I unfortunately spend more time helping than playing so chances are that i will not make the cut ;(. I can only hope that the IL and MN guys have enough pride to not border hop to WI and instead play in their own respective state finals...

Yea the WI top 10 is a whos who of IL pinball

#1424 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I don't think any MN people will. Those that would place in WI already are in the top 16 in MN. We don't have any huge events coming up this year, besides maybe the fall league, that could change the seedings that much before the end of the year.

#1425 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I don't think any MN people will. Those that would place in WI already are in the top 16 in MN. We don't have any huge events coming up this year, besides maybe the fall league, that could change the seedings that much before the end of the year.

Yeah, but those that want a better shot of winning state may come to WI... Then they can go to nationals. IMHO. A huge flaw in the current system.

#1426 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I unfortunately spend more time helping than playing so chances are that i will not make the cut

Stop being so damn helpful and represent! As long as it doesn't affect MRP2013

#1427 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I actually lived closer to Milford and Lake Mills off A, but it was a Johnson Creek mailing address. My x-wife worked in Waukesha and I worked in Madison. Miss it a lot (the area, not the x-wife).

#1428 10 years ago

My x-wife worked in Waukesha and I worked in Madison. Miss it a lot (the area, not the x-wife).

Pics?

#1429 10 years ago

Pics?

Sure, here's the house we had in Wisconsin...

5b233e01d640dc3a5e4cbf37651f15a6_0.jpg5b233e01d640dc3a5e4cbf37651f15a6_0.jpg

#1430 10 years ago

I actually lived closer to Milford and Lake Mills off A, but it was a Johnson Creek mailing address. My x-wife worked in Waukesha and I worked in Madison. Miss it a lot (the area, not the x-wife).

Move back! Lots of great pinheads in the madison area and lots of hot young coeds for any divorcee to have fun with till you fiind a like minded woman to hang with on a more regular basis.

#1431 10 years ago

So when you guys coming over to play WCS and teach me how to make it better?

#1432 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Move back! Lots of great pinheads in the madison area and lots of hot young coeds for any divorcee to have fun with till you fiind a like minded woman to hang with on a more regular basis.

My kids are in VA, so not until they get older. I'm also engaged to a hot young coed! Well, 8 years younger than me, anyway.

#1433 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Methos thanks for stopping in on Tuesday Night!

Thank YOU for hosting us late - and getting us a bit to eat!

Wish we had more opportunities to stop by - but you know how busy summer can get.

#1434 10 years ago

Saw Neo post for SE WI league. Anyone interested in doing a league in NE WI?

#1435 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Saw Neo post for SW WI league. Anyone interested in doing a league in NE WI?

I will drive up! when is the next party Tom? aren't we due or are you still waiting on WOZ?

#1436 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will drive up! when is the next party Tom? aren't we due or are you still waiting on WOZ?

I still would like WOZ to show up for it but yes we are due. I have my fingers crossed that WOZ will be here by the end of August but I can't guarantee it.

#1437 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will drive up!

Me too!

#1438 10 years ago

You'll be invited. Just make sure you have a designated driver.

#1439 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You'll be invited. Just make sure you have a designated driver.

SWEET! And have no fear, I'm on the wagon to quit smoking so I'll be well behaved. Mostly.

#1440 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Saw Neo post for SE WI league. Anyone interested in doing a league in NE WI?

I would drive over once a month schedule permitting. Question is, would you guys head over my way. Only 100 miles.

#1441 10 years ago

Anyone going from MN to southern WI (or northern IL)?

(Thanks to Whysnow for the lead) I've got a guy near Bloomington, IL that wants to buy my SST, but doesn't want to make the full driving trip. Said he'd be happy to cover fuel expenses. If anyone is making the trip in the coming weeks, feel free to shoot me a PM.

#1442 10 years ago

Also- WTB: NBAFB or WWF

I set a personal record for shortest ownership time yesterday: less than 6 hours. NAVL dropped off NASCAR in the afternoon and Millz was loading it up that evening! Nice, smooth transaction. Long enough for me to put my initials on it.

Now, it's time to beautify my new Jackbot!

#1443 10 years ago

Any mankato pinballers?

#1444 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Any mankato pinballers?

I lived in Mankato for 7-8 years, but not anymore.

I believe there is a guy that goes by the name Boomer from Mankato?

#1445 10 years ago

Rescued a SWE1 from the evil clutches of the flatland to the south. It also looks good next to its twin!

// Error: Image 110026 not found //

#1446 10 years ago
Quoted from KillerKades:

Rescued a SWE1 from the evil clutches of the flatland to the south. It also looks good next to its twin!

HEHE Flatlanders. Gotta admit I dislike them a lot less since getting into pinball. Even got myself an I-pass!

#1447 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

HEHE Flatlanders. Gotta admit I dislike them a lot less since getting into pinball. Even got myself an I-pass!

I said flatland... not Flatlanders

Still will cheer against their sports teams though

#1448 10 years ago

Hey Guys, if you are interested, I am working on a pretty simple message board system for localized conversation, location pinball, marketplace, etc. for our area. It is obviously not meant to replace Pinside by any means, but there are a lot of regional websites out there that supplement Pinside nicely, and I thought this region could do something similar if anyone is interested. If you have ideas/thoughts on the site, post them there (or here) if you want....

If you wanted to form a local pinball league (similar to the one we are trying to do here down south), just get me the info and I will create a section for you. You can use that to post scores, stnadings, etc. If you want your league board to be private to the league members only, I can certainly do that for you as well....

http://wisconsinpinball.com/

-Tim

#1449 10 years ago

Nice, Tim! I signed up and scrambled to have the first post (yours doesn't count)!

#1450 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Nice, Tim! I signed up and scrambled to have the first post (yours doesn't count)!

Nice Job.... I am never first in anything.... LOL

There are 20,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.