1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 415.
#14401 3 years ago

Cowabunga dudes and dudettes

First TMNT2 to play in WI.
Swing on out to IO and get in some games. please be smart w Covid (wear your mask, social distance, and good hygiene; you know the drill).

Thanks for all the continued support during these times.

https://www.facebook.com/732896510068359/posts/3361153180575999/?d=n

#14402 3 years ago
Quoted from Jethrodog:

Lifelong Sconni here.

Odd, I've never heard this term before. Googling it just returns a restaurant in Schofield. Adding an "e" seems to be the usual spelling, but regardless, it's a new one on me. Not crazy about it either...

#14403 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Odd, I've never heard this term before. Googling it just returns a restaurant in Schofield. Adding an "e" seems to be the usual spelling, but regardless, it's a new one on me. Not crazy about it either...

Here I was feeling a big bad for recoiling a bit at it. I hadn’t heard it before either.

#14404 3 years ago

There is a restaurant in this area using the name. I rate them a solid 5 of 10 if you are every looking for an incredibly average place to go.

The correct spelling is with an 'e'. I have heard the term kicked around quite a bit and it makes me cringe every time.

That being said, the poster who used it here is a real decent guy. We met at Titletown and have seen each other a couple other times since. Always happy to meet other pinball people that are local to me.

#14405 3 years ago

IO moon just went up for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is considered my flagship game of my collection. Took me 10 years to even find one. Super rare game. with Less than 50 ever made. I only know of 1 other copy that exists ...”
2020-06-26
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 3145 times

#14406 3 years ago

Quoted from epthegeek:

Here I was feeling a big bad for recoiling a bit at it. I hadn’t heard it before either.

Might be a Madison thing
https://sconnie.com/

#14407 3 years ago

I hear ya RustyLizard about the restaurant. Not impressed. Now if they had a row of pins... Anyway, I first heard the term Sconnie (I didn't know the spelling) back in '02 up in Duluth. The locals would refer to the place across the water as "Sconniland". I loved it.

#14408 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Machine - For Sale

Io Moon (1 of 2 in the USA)

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is considered my flagship game of my collection. Took me 10 years to even find one. Super rare game. with Less than 50 ever made. I only know of 1 other copy that exists ...”

1 hour ago

Burlington, WI

CaptainNeo

Are you dying? I hope you aren't dying.

#14409 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I sense something cool coming for Neo...

#14410 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Glad I got a chance to enjoy this last time I was over.

#14411 3 years ago

I remember playing Miss World about 5vyears ago at Pinball Expo. Very nice machine.

#14412 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I might feel like it, if IO moon sells and I have to watch it leave :/ already got a kick in the dick when Cosmic Gunfight sold and didn't even have it for sale.

#14413 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I might feel like it, if IO moon sells and I have to watch it leave :/ already got a kick in the dick when Cosmic Gunfight sold and didn't even have it for sale.

Wait, what?!??

What is going on the the code then?

#14414 3 years ago

the custom roms are going with it. didn't want to sell it, but someone gave me the "too good to pass up" offer on it.

#14415 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the custom roms are going with it. didn't want to sell it, but someone gave me the "too good to pass up" offer on it.

Burn me a copy please

#14416 3 years ago

Anyone have a nice Bally Strikes and Spares?

I bought a Stars and we set it up temporarily at family's house in Wisco and now they want a game

They may be interested in other titles. The main things are solid state, chimes, good shape and decent theme.

Thanks!

#14417 3 years ago

Just an FYI for any locals that St. Paul Tap and Tilt now have the new Stern TMNT on the floor and ready to play. I know Tap's code is updated to the newest 1.04 and I would bet Tilt's is as well since John is very good about those things. Tomorrow is 1/2 price pinball at St. Paul Tap from 6pm-1am so if you can wait a day, you can get your games in on it even cheaper.

#14418 3 years ago

Anyone missing the Kiss from St. Paul Tap it is now at T-Buckets in sommerset WI. Hudson Tap just got a new Attack from Mars SE.

#14419 3 years ago

Dropped the Price on my Star Trek Premium Vault.

#14420 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Rob Zombie , close to 1,700 plays . first and only owner , well maintained and in very good condition. Custom cup holder included. One plastic protector is cracked but the pla...”
2020-06-28
Elkhorn, WI
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1352 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14421 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Machine - For Sale

Rob Zombie's Spookshow International

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Rob Zombie , close to 1,700 plays . first and only owner , well maintained and in very good condition. Custom cup holder included. One plastic protector is cracked but the pla...”

3 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

4,000 (OBO)

trilogybeer

that's a damn good price.

#14422 3 years ago

#14423 3 years ago

Anyone coming down from Sturgeon Bay to Chicagoland for the holiday weekend that could bring a pin for me? Or anywhere South that would save me a good chunk of time?

#14424 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Anyone missing the Kiss from St. Paul Tap it is now at T-Buckets in sommerset WI. Hudson Tap just got a new Attack from Mars SE.

Tom, What left? Munsters?

#14425 3 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

Tom, What left? Munsters?

Musters is gone to a private home.

#14426 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's a damn good price.

Seems more like a going rate

#14427 3 years ago

Little off topic here but, i live in the Twin Cities, but have a place up near Danbury Wi where we keep our RZR's. I'm looking for a 80's Honda 3 Wheeler ATC, preferably a 200S. Could be open to other models however. Don't have a trailer so i'd like to find one near Danbury if possible. Anyone have or know of one possibly for sale, please LMK. Thanks...

#14428 3 years ago

I normally don’t post to share these sorts of things. This is the local bar arcade that has been instrumental in building genuine community in Madison. It has been a safe space for gamers of all types and really something special.

They have done their best to weather the storm thus far on their own. They did not jump on the social media funding train like so many others without first taking on all personal business decisions they could on their own. They sold games and have been side hustling to keep things alive. They have taken care of their staff during all this, the best that they can. I know it is hard for them to even ask, but this is where it has come. Between Covid and months of closure along with re-opening to only be shut down again (can’t even imagine all the tap lines having to be opened to just lose all that product again) this is tough times.

If you are so inclined to help keep a local awesome spot open, I personally appreciate it. If not, then totally understand. Thx for those that give this a bump. I am really hoping this can come out on the other side.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/io-arcade-bar-relief-fund?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

#14429 3 years ago

Back in 2012, I bought a 42" LG and 32" LG tv's to built a vpin. I never built it. Now I'm cleaning out the storage space, is anyone interested in these for cheap? the 42 was de-cased but I put the case back on, however it is missing the screws. I may have them in a baggie in my vpin box but I'll have to look. the 32" has the stand and is good to go.

#14430 3 years ago

I need this game out, so I can setup my other games to work on :-p

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-pool-10

#14431 3 years ago

Heyo, TMNT pro just went into the Electric Lounge in Oshkosh, WI. For anyone local who wants to check it out. I don't really care about the turtles one way or the other, but the game is pretty fast and fun. I like it even though it has one of my most hated features, THE SPINNING DISC!!! Luckily it isn't giant and in right in the center, and it isn't constantly running, so I give it a pass.

#14432 3 years ago

Jurassic Park pro for sale or preferably trade in Plymouth, WI. Has pooling, but includes a new playfield. Lots of mods. Looks and plays great. Hoping to find a Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT, but will consider others.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, second owner Jurassic Park pro. Lots of mods. Looks and plays great other than typical clearcoat pooling issues from an early run game. Two posts have minor cracking/peelin...”
2020-07-07
Plymouth, WI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 993 times

#14433 3 years ago

My friend is looking for a $1500 super chexx if anyone is thinking of selling. Let me know!

#14434 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a gently used Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT (yeah right) before I place an IFPA rewards order for a new one?

Added over 4 years ago:

No longer looking. Thanks.

#14435 3 years ago

looking for a project Bally Playboy. Can be missing backglass and have the playfield trashed. Needs to have sturdy cabinet, all the boards, and displays, and transformer.

#14436 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone looking to sell a gently used Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT (yeah right) before I place an IFPA rewards order for a new one?

Have fun when you get that new game !

#14437 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

even though it has one of my most hated features, THE SPINNING DISC!!!

I swear these only exist because someone put in the wrong SKU and ended up with thousands of CD drive parts, and couldn't return them

#14438 3 years ago

Here's a little good news in southern Minnesota, River Hills Mall, Mankato has a new game room with a JP Pro. My first time playing it, it's in great shape but here's my question, whose dick do you have to suck to get a multi ball on that game. I played 11 games, good scoring games not a single multi ball feature.

#14439 3 years ago

The first T-rex mode (truck newton ball) is a multi-ball.
Shoot the raptor pit for another fairly easy one.
Spell CHAOS letters then hit the target in the pops for another.

#14440 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

The first T-rex mode (truck newton ball) is a multi-ball.
Shoot the raptor pit for another fairly easy one.
Spell CHAOS letters then hit the target in the pops for another.

Thanks I'll be back there this weekend and give it a go.

#14442 3 years ago

I think I'll stick with just saying, thanks

#14443 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Bought this NIB...looking to trade for another stern/spooky (+/- cash). Playfield has dimpling but otherwise game is perfect....Interests; spiderman original, twd pro/premium, dea...”
2020-07-16
Madison, WI
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 212 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14444 3 years ago

Not sure if it's still available or what the deal is, but someone in Appleton WI posted a fire! Champagne edition to Facebook marketplace for $1500. Seems like a good deal?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/383355169303982/

#14445 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Not sure if it's still available or what the deal is, but someone in Appleton WI posted a fire! Champagne edition to Facebook marketplace for $1500. Seems like a good deal?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/383355169303982/

If it's legit, it certainly will not last

#14446 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

I've had two Fire!'s, Albeit not "Champagne", but very nice units. Both went in this price range of mid teens. There are only two pic's of this one on your link and they don't like that hot. I'd love to find a mint Fire! again. Simple but enjoyable game. If anyone knows of a pristine unit, let me know. We just sold a one year old Hobbit that I bought NIB. It was a super game from a quality standpoint, just couldn't master anything with it. If we can't find another nice Fire!, I'm open to an older game of any flavor that is mint.

#14447 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

I've had two Fire!'s, Albeit not "Champagne", but very nice units. Both went in this price range of mid teens. There are only two pic's of this one on your link and they don't like that hot. I'd love to find a mint Fire! again. Simple but enjoyable game. If anyone knows of a pristine unit, let me know. We just sold a one year old Hobbit that I bought NIB. It was a super game from a quality standpoint, just couldn't master anything with it. If we can't find another nice Fire!, I'm open to an older game of any flavor that is mint.

Yeah, I don't get why Fire! doesn't get as much love as some of the other System 11 games. The guy who sent me the link did get a hold of another picture. You could see that the buildings were a little warped, but the playfield looked decent, not as much mylar bubble as on mine. You still couldn't see up by the horseshoe loop, where it seems like all fire's get a bit of wear. I probably over paid a bit on the Fire! I picked up last year, but I was in a buying mood so that was likely to happen. Here's to hoping I can get my money back out of it when I decide to sell.

#14448 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Yeah, I don't get why Fire! doesn't get as much love as some of the other System 11 games. The guy who sent me the link did get a hold of another picture. You could see that the buildings were a little warped, but the playfield looked decent, not as much mylar bubble as on mine. You still couldn't see up by the horseshoe loop, where it seems like all fire's get a bit of wear. I probably over paid a bit on the Fire! I picked up last year, but I was in a buying mood so that was likely to happen. Here's to hoping I can get my money back out of it when I decide to sell.

It falls in the OK range for sys11 games and becomes very skillshot dependent in competitive play.

Basically SYS11 games have a few very good and lots in the OK range. The very good hit the 2500-3500 range.
The OK seam to sit in the 1000-2000 range.

Fire in particular (with almost 8000 made) seems to perpetually be in the 1000-1500 range, with CPR pf installed examples still sub 3k.

#14449 3 years ago

We are saddened to announce that the current club location for Fargo Pinball will be closing on Sunday July 26th. This has not been an easy decision to make but with the current health crisis it is the right one.

We had been looking at moving the location this fall and will continue to evaluate the potential for a new location.

We are however working on plans to continue with a showroom for machine sales and will continue to help people service their games.

With the closing we have the following used titles for sale:

Xenon
Police Force
Monster Bash
Haunted House
Back to The Future
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Baby Pacman
Tommy
Oktoberfest

If any spark your interest please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for the continued support over the years.

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#14450 3 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

We are saddened to announce that the current club location for Fargo Pinball will be closing on Sunday July 26th. This has not been an easy decision to make but with the current health crisis it is the right one.
We had been looking at moving the location this fall and will continue to evaluate the potential for a new location.
We are however working on plans to continue with a showroom for machine sales and will continue to help people service their games.
With the closing we have the following used titles for sale:
Xenon
Police Force
Monster Bash
Haunted House
Back to The Future
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Baby Pacman
Tommy
Oktoberfest
If any spark your interest please feel free to PM me.
Thank you for the continued support over the years.
Bill
Fargo Pinball

Sorry to hear Bill. Hope it all works out in the Fall

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/289 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.