1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 414.
#14351 3 years ago

Price drop on Time Fantasy and CD Jukebox

Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1401 times
Contributed to Pinside

Rowe-AMI Wallmount CD jukebox with Sony speakers - $500
appleton.craigslist.org link

#14352 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

No longer looking for a bike . My wife picked one today .

so the buddy bike is at your house now?

#14353 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

so the buddy bike is at your house now?

Yes my wife found a 2018 Trek Skye SL women’s bike for $300 . It is basically the exact bike we were looking to get for her .

#14354 3 years ago

I'm looking for SYS 11 Cab Side Art. Just one piece is needed. Let me know what you have.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97886

#14355 3 years ago

I think I have an alvin G Football side art somewhere.

#14356 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1401 times
Contributed to Pinside

Quoted from Eric_S:Price drop on Time Fantasy and CD Jukebox

Machine - For Sale

Time Fantasy

Partially shopped/refurbished “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”

1,500 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Rowe-AMI Wallmount CD jukebox with Sony speakers - $500
appleton.craigslist.org link

Juke box has sold

#14357 3 years ago

Anyone in the twin cities getting a hot wheels that the public can play?

#14358 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Anyone in the twin cities getting a hot wheels that the public can play?

Haven't heard of anyone yet.

Hudson Tap is getting a TMNT I believe. ( or has it )

With the location shut downs. There might not be a lot of money out there right now for new equipment. And no scheduled shows right now to check them out either.

LTG : )

#14359 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

With the location shut downs. There might not be a lot of money out there right now for new equipment. And no scheduled shows right now to check them out either.

I bet Tilt gets a TMNT.

#14360 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Quoted from Waxx:

I bet Tilt gets a TMNT.

St. Paul Tap should have their TMNT next week. It was going to Hudson first since they were open, but now that St. Paul is open too that has changed. I imagine Tilt will have theirs too next week. I don't know of anyone in on Hot Wheels locally here.

#14361 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I bet Tilt gets a TMNT.

I heard from one of the employees that mentioned they were probably going to swap out (a then out of order) Fish Tails for TMNT

#14362 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap should have their TMNT next week. It was going to Hudson first since they were open, but now that St. Paul is open too that has changed. I imagine Tilt will have theirs too next week. I don't know of anyone in on Hot Wheels locally here.

Yes, you took the TMNT away from us in Hudson. Not sure if we will be getting one or not now.

#14363 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Yes, you took the TMNT away from us in Hudson. Not sure if we will be getting one or not now.

It wasn't me. I know Mike originally had ordered 4, but with the shutdown he cut down to 1. I'm sure that if it earns he would pick up 1 more for there. What would be the odd game out there if he bought 1 for there?

#14364 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It wasn't me. I know Mike originally had ordered 4, but with the shutdown he cut down to 1. I'm sure that if it earns he would pick up 1 more for there. What would be the odd game out there if he bought 1 for there?

I guess munsters LE would go.

#14365 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think I have an alvin G Football side art somewhere.

Thanks Neo. I'm hoping for SYS 11 at this time.

#14366 3 years ago

Looking for any suggestions, I have a pinball refinery Metallica pro that am thinking about trying to trade for a newer digital piano (like a Yamaha Clavinova type) is Craigslist the way to go?

I could try to sell the pinball and buy a piano outright, but might be able to get a better piano in trade. Thanks

#14367 3 years ago
Quoted from Menator:

I could try to sell the pinball and buy a piano outright, but might be able to get a better piano in trade.

I must say, you have a refreshing take on what you think other pinball owners may be doing with the rest of their time (i.e. playing their high-end digital pianos)

#14368 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I must say, you have a refreshing take on what you think other pinball owners may be doing with the rest of their time (i.e. playing their high-end digital pianos)

I like to toot my high end digital tuba once in awhile when I take a break from pinball.

All you dad's out there have a great Father's day, and if your Dad hasn't passed on - spend time with him today. Life goes fast.

#14369 3 years ago
Quoted from Menator:

Looking for any suggestions, I have a pinball refinery Metallica pro that am thinking about trying to trade for a newer digital piano (like a Yamaha Clavinova type) is Craigslist the way to go?
I could try to sell the pinball and buy a piano outright, but might be able to get a better piano in trade. Thanks

My wife picked up an older (but very nice) Kurzweil from Facebook marketplace at a real good price . Might be worth checking the marketplace in your area . Just like pinball though you’ve got to be quick if you want to get the deals.

#14370 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks Neo. I'm hoping for SYS 11 at this time.

I would be too. We all know how well A.G.'s stay running.

#14371 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I would be too. We all know how well A.G.'s stay running.

Chris is too picky for his own good...

#14372 3 years ago

I've put my very nice ACNC up for sale:

#14373 3 years ago

All the ACNC I have ever played have buggy software issues. This was awhile back -- did they fix their shit? The game seems legit other than the naggling issues.

#14374 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

All the ACNC I have ever played have buggy software issues. This was awhile back -- did they fix their shit? The game seems legit other than the naggling issues.

for sure

Code was refreshed a while ago.

I personally had said I will 'never' buy another Fawzma coded game (after the initial release and first 9 months of updates), but this is his best effort and it seems he actually took some feedback and fixed a ton of stuff. Guessing Bowen and the other code guys really helped to get this on track.

#14375 3 years ago

The most recent code in the last month is excellent. Added a lot of cool new features and squashed a lot of bugs.

#14376 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

The most recent code in the last month is excellent. Added a lot of cool new features and squashed a lot of bugs.

Cool. Super interesting game and layout. My space is full, but was curious because it always looked like a cool game that just got rekt by code issues.

#14377 3 years ago

Still looking for a TAXI

#14378 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Still looking for a TAXI

I might know of one if it didn't already sell. I'll see if he can PM you.

#14379 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Thanks. Prefer to find one locally, not 100's of miles away

#14380 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97877

@isjack, is it this one?

#14381 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Still looking for a TAXI

There’s one listed on CL with a hardtop. $2600 I believe.

#14383 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Taxi link:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Can't open CL here at work anymore for some goddam reason. Have to check it out later. Thanks!

#14384 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Can't open CL here at work anymore for some goddam reason. Have to check it out later. Thanks!

It's the exact same one I listed above from Pinside.

#14385 3 years ago

Except for the price! $2600 on CL vs $2800 on Pinside

#14386 3 years ago

Yea it's that one. Dude is legit. Idk why the price difference. I told him to message you, Bohdi. We did a trade and we met halfway, maybe he would do the same for a sale.

#14387 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

It's the exact same one I listed above from Pinside.

Looks nice except for the "players" cabinet

Quoted from Krupps4:

Strange..

Quoted from isJ:

Yea it's that one. Dude is legit. Idk why the price difference. I told him to message you, Bohdi. We did a trade and we met halfway, maybe he would do the same for a sale.

Thanks. Wonder if he'd be interested in a EBD?

#14388 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

10% pinside tax. I know how you minnesotans love taxes

#14389 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I've put my very nice ACNC up for sale:

Machine - For Sale

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle - Butter Cab!

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Up for sale is my ACNC in wonderful condition. This has the rare butter cab option! I am the second owner and purchased it as undocumented HUO from the original owner. Feel free...”

5 days ago

Minnetrista, MN

Vitty

Great looking machine. I've always wanted to play ACNC but haven't come across one in the wild yet.

Good luck with the sale!

#14390 3 years ago

Parts - For Trade
New (selling multiple) - “CPR Gold pf with good registration. One of the better examples I have seen. Stored dry and flat in climate control. I have CPR boxes for shipping to you if needed. If you need it...”
2020-06-23
Madison, WI
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 507 times

Local preferred but willing to ship.

#14391 3 years ago

Hey,

I did post my Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro on Craigslist MN. If anyone is interested. Thanks

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#14392 3 years ago

I'm putting up about 5 to 7 of my games up for sale. this is what I have up so far. Once I hit the dollar amount I need. everything left will get pulled.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO TF Decepticon LE. Number 34. Completely customized 1 of a kind megatron. With moving arm, and light up eyes when lock is lit. Graining video footage can be seen here, righ...”
2020-06-25
Burlington, WI
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 336 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition sinbad. Nice backglass. Ni-Wumpf MPU board. Plays 100%. Front line of drops are all brand new. All LED'd correctly with 2 SMD frosted whites from Comet. From my pers...”
2020-06-25
Burlington, WI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 276 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Here is a very nice example Batman forever. Very nice cabinet, and playfield. no broken plastics or ramps. Plays 100%. Comes with brand new (just bought last weeks) color DMD t...”
2020-06-24
Burlington, WI
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 421 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice, and ultra rare Scramble , by technoplay. I've only found 1 person to have a fully working copy of this game. Has Brinks NV ram installed, so you don't need batteries...”
2020-06-24
Burlington, WI
3,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 1137 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Here is a super rare Miss world. 1 of 6 ever actually made. This is the only one that has unique stenciled cabinet art. Original game didn't have original art for the cabinet....”
2020-06-24
Burlington, WI
7,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 1490 times

I will be also posting

Joker Poker
Count- Down
Orbitor 1
Escape from Lost world
maybe Indy 500, but i'm going to see where some of these others go first. I already had a game sell that I wasn't planning on selling.

#14393 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'm putting up about 5 to 7 of my games up for sale. this is what I have up so far. Once I hit the dollar amount I need. everything left will get pulled.

Machine - For Sale

Transformers (Premium/LE) HUO W/Custom Megatron

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO TF Decepticon LE. Number 34. Completely customized 1 of a kind megatron. With moving arm, and light up eyes when lock is lit. Graining video footage can be seen here, righ...”

10 hours ago

Burlington, WI

5,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Sinbad with Ni-Wumpf CPU

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice condition sinbad. Nice backglass. Ni-Wumpf MPU board. Plays 100%. Front line of drops are all brand new. All LED'd correctly with 2 SMD frosted whites from Comet. From my pers...”

10 hours ago

Burlington, WI

1,400 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Batman Forever W/color DMD + 9 piece armor set

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Here is a very nice example Batman forever. Very nice cabinet, and playfield. no broken plastics or ramps. Plays 100%. Comes with brand new (just bought last weeks) color DMD t...”

15 hours ago

Burlington, WI

4,900 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Scramble (rare technoplay)

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice, and ultra rare Scramble , by technoplay. I've only found 1 person to have a fully working copy of this game. Has Brinks NV ram installed, so you don't need batteries...”

15 hours ago

Burlington, WI

3,800 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Miss World Geiger (1 of 6 made)

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “Here is a super rare Miss world. 1 of 6 ever actually made. This is the only one that has unique stenciled cabinet art. Original game didn't have original art for the cabinet....”

15 hours ago

Burlington, WI

9,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

I will be also posting
Joker Poker
Count- Down
Orbitor 1
Escape from Lost world
maybe Indy 500, but i'm going to see where some of these others go first. I already had a game sell that I wasn't planning on selling.

Hope all is well Neo. I know you aren't much of a seller of your good stuff. If I had the money, that BF would look really good in my basement. Best of luck!

#14394 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Machine - For Sale

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO TF Decepticon LE. Number 34. Completely customized 1 of a kind megatron. With moving arm, and light up eyes when lock is lit. Graining video footage can be seen here, righ...”

11 hours ago

Burlington, WI

5,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Sinbad with Ni-Wumpf CPU

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice condition sinbad. Nice backglass. Ni-Wumpf MPU board. Plays 100%. Front line of drops are all brand new. All LED'd correctly with 2 SMD frosted whites from Comet. From my pers...”

12 hours ago

Burlington, WI

1,400 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Here is a very nice example Batman forever. Very nice cabinet, and playfield. no broken plastics or ramps. Plays 100%. Comes with brand new (just bought last weeks) color DMD t...”

16 hours ago

Burlington, WI

4,900 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice, and ultra rare Scramble , by technoplay. I've only found 1 person to have a fully working copy of this game. Has Brinks NV ram installed, so you don't need batteries...”

16 hours ago

Burlington, WI

3,800 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “Here is a super rare Miss world. 1 of 6 ever actually made. This is the only one that has unique stenciled cabinet art. Original game didn't have original art for the cabinet....”

17 hours ago

Burlington, WI

9,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

I will be also posting
Joker Poker
Count- Down
Orbitor 1
Escape from Lost world

Good luck with the game sales. I just sold a bunch of games in my collection for my upcoming move to a bit of a smaller basement. It is definitely hard to figure out what to let go.

#14395 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Machine - For Sale

New!

13 hours ago

Burlington, WI

5,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Sinbad with Ni-Wumpf CPU

New!

13 hours ago

Burlington, WI

1,400 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

New!

18 hours ago

Burlington, WI

4,900 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

New!

18 hours ago

Burlington, WI

3,800 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

New!

18 hours ago

Burlington, WI

9,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

I will be also posting
Joker Poker
Count- Down
Orbitor 1
Escape from Lost world

Pm sent on eftlw

#14396 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Good luck with the game sales. I just sold a bunch of games in my collection for my upcoming move to a bit of a smaller basement. It is definitely hard to figure out what to let go.

it's super hard. I've been going back and forth. It's either let only a couple big ticket games go, or a bunch of lower ticket games. :/ Then I ended up selling something I wasn't even planning on selling, because someone saw something in my collection and gave me the "can't say no price". >

#14397 3 years ago

i'll also be offering up a Paired set of Cruis'n USA's sitdowns. Fully working. Both have been converted over with LCD screens to make the lighter. Seats easily come off for easier moving. Also put wheel castors on them.

$1000 for the pair.

#14398 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's super hard. I've been going back and forth. It's either let only a couple big ticket games go, or a bunch of lower ticket games. :/ Then I ended up selling something I wasn't even planning on selling, because someone saw something in my collection and gave me the "can't say no price". >

Can't believe you would let Countdown go, especially with the backglass art.

#14399 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Can't believe you would let Countdown go, especially with the backglass art.

I know, i just got the damn thing too. but I have to move something and i'm not willing to let any gen2 zacs go. So I have to move what I can.

#14400 3 years ago

Hey all! Haven't posted on this thread before. Lifelong Sconni here. Making the trek to Bayfield for a good long weekend next month. Actually never been there. Any public machines up there I shouldn't miss? Family friendly preferred? Thanks!

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/288?hl=badgeringbadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.