1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,715 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 415.
#14301 3 years ago

alien poker is a great game. great rules and great layout.

#14302 3 years ago

I made the list. I can reopen SS Billiards on Wednesday June 10th. With safety precautions most of which are already in place.

LTG : )

#14303 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I made the list. I can reopen SS Billiards on Wednesday June 10th. With safety precautions most of which are already in place.

Great to hear Lloyd. Really hoping to get out there after you reopen

#14304 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Woot woot!!!

#14305 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Fork, yeah!
Let's get this party started!

#14306 3 years ago

Price lowered to $1700 for Time Fantasy

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1401 times
Contributed to Pinside

CD juke box lowered to $700
appleton.craigslist.org link

#14307 3 years ago

Anyone need a pin moved down to des moines? Heading there for a pick up soon.

#14308 3 years ago

yes, while you are down there, find a zaccaria blackbelt and bring it up to me.

#14309 3 years ago

Still have a new alien poker playfield avail. Feeln down tonight. Miss mgc, hope expo happens....

#14310 3 years ago

McCormick Place in Chicago just announced that the 2020 IMT show has been cancelled. It was the largest show planned for the year there.

The Global Gaming Expo has been sending out questionnaires eluding to a "virtual" show this year.....

#14311 3 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Still have a new alien poker playfield avail. Feeln down tonight. Miss mgc, hope expo happens....

Does it cost more or less than Fatpanda's entire Alien Poker?

#14312 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Does it cost more or less than Fatpanda's entire Alien Poker?

I considered buying the pf that PhatJay is selling, but decided to go without it first to see if it would be a long term keeper. It would have teamed up very well with my game as the backglass is pretty good but the cabinet is really good. When I inquired, it was less. For the right person that has space for it and would keep it long term, it would be worth it imo.

#14313 3 years ago

I see that UpDown is opening tomorrow, any word on Tilt coming back?

#14314 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

I see that UpDown is opening tomorrow, any word on Tilt coming back?

~Re-Opening Announcement~

We are so excited to announce that we will re-open on Monday, June 15 at 4pm.

With all that has gone on lately, we hope to bring a little joy to your life by opening our doors in the city we love so much.
Please look for information to follow on discounts/specials for bringing in a non-perishable item we will donate to the Whittier Alliance and Whittier School plus Pimento on behalf of Tilt and its customers to help fight racial injustices and support our community.

As we ease back in to opening, things will be a tad different.
Our hours will be:
Monday - Friday 4pm - Midnight
Saturday and Sunday 11am - Midnight

We will have a designated space to order food from at the bar with a reduced number of stools to sit on in order to allow for social distancing.
We will be taking "reservations" on a first-come, first-served basis, at the door, with a capacity for no more than 40 people inside at a time. (Please note we will not be taking reservations over the phone, via email, social media or other ways.)
Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into the reservation book.
All employees will wear a mask. We are strongly encouraging guests to do the same. We will have them available for sale if you would like one to purchase.
In an effort to provide enough space for guests, we will have every other game on, alternating each day.

Please note we do not intend for these to be permanent measures and ask that you bear with us as we navigate these uncharted territories.

We look forward to seeing you again.

#14315 3 years ago

Gosh, I'm surprised to hear of a return for Up-Down already.
That whole intersection has been a ghost town.
Let's see some life!

#14316 3 years ago

Today is the day. SS Billiards reopens after three long months. With virus protocols in place.

#14317 3 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

~Re-Opening Announcement~
We are so excited to announce that we will re-open on Monday, June 15 at 4pm.
With all that has gone on lately, we hope to bring a little joy to your life by opening our doors in the city we love so much.
Please look for information to follow on discounts/specials for bringing in a non-perishable item we will donate to the Whittier Alliance and Whittier School plus Pimento on behalf of Tilt and its customers to help fight racial injustices and support our community.
As we ease back in to opening, things will be a tad different.
Our hours will be:
Monday - Friday 4pm - Midnight
Saturday and Sunday 11am - Midnight
We will have a designated space to order food from at the bar with a reduced number of stools to sit on in order to allow for social distancing.
We will be taking "reservations" on a first-come, first-served basis, at the door, with a capacity for no more than 40 people inside at a time. (Please note we will not be taking reservations over the phone, via email, social media or other ways.)
Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into the reservation book.
All employees will wear a mask. We are strongly encouraging guests to do the same. We will have them available for sale if you would like one to purchase.
In an effort to provide enough space for guests, we will have every other game on, alternating each day.
Please note we do not intend for these to be permanent measures and ask that you bear with us as we navigate these uncharted territories.
We look forward to seeing you again.

What is opening?

#14318 3 years ago

Tilt

#14319 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Tilt

Oh. I thought something in Sioux falls was opening

#14320 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Oh. I thought something in Sioux falls was opening

Was something in Sioux Falls ever closed?

#14321 3 years ago

Was something in Sioux Falls ever closed?</blockquote8

I don't believe so but he used the term we like he was announcing something. Plus the proceeds are going to whitter school which happens to be the low income middle school in Sioux falls

#14322 3 years ago

81 just opened in Sioux Falls, it’s more Arcades than pinball but great location with food in downtown. I would recommend checking it out for sure.

Edit: it does have 4 pins which include a Deadpool and Ghostbusters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/business-journal/2020/05/12/eightyone-arcade-bar-open-month-downtown-sioux-falls-south-dakota/3111825001/

#14323 3 years ago

Stopped at SS Billiards today in Hopkins, MN, to wish LTG a happy restart. Place looked great. Lloyd has been busy! Lots of gleaming, freshly shopped games and new lighting over the pool tables. It looks like a million bucks in there! Also a brand-new ice cream shoppe just next door serving some actually good/creamy ice cream and pastries. That strip mall is polishing up nicely - the new pride of Hopkins, maybe.

#14324 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Stopped at SS Billiards today in Hopkins, MN, to wish LTG a happy restart.

Thank you for stopping in. Made my day special !

#14325 3 years ago

Two for one pinball deal. I have two Skylab pinballs.

One is cleaned up and working, but has minor scoring issue (bonus doesn’t count properly) and balls to play (counts up to 6 not 5 at start up). Play field is real nice. Bg has some flaking. Cab is decent.

The second one is rougher and has more issues. Once a game is started, flippers and most switches work. Score reels work. Trough switch and bracket not hooked up some cut wires right there too. Play field is rougher, touch ups planking, cupped inserts. Bg is flaking and faded. Cab is ok.

I have pics. Located by Milwaukee.
$1100 for the pair.

#14326 3 years ago

Stopped in at SS Billiards today Lloyd looked great and in a very good mood games played
awesome

#14327 3 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

Stopped in at SS Billiards today Lloyd looked great and in a very good mood games played
awesome

Thank you ! Good to see you and I appreciate your visit.

#14328 3 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

awesome

You were able to play some games? When I stop in, he starts talking pinball and I don't get to play any of his games...

#14329 3 years ago
Quoted from janus:

You were able to play some games? When I stop in, he starts talking pinball and I don't get to play any of his games...

That's something isnt it? Usually a business owner wants you to spend money while you're there. Lloyd? He's more worried about making sure you're having a good time and shooting the shit. A real treasure in this hobby, for sure.

#14330 3 years ago

Yeah he makes more money on grumpy days
Few and far between.

#14331 3 years ago

I only had one guy complain on Reddit awhile back.

I'd rather pay attention to my customers.

#14332 3 years ago

Wanted- Congo and Junkyard in Wisconsin

#14333 3 years ago
Quoted from Jgwrestlng88:

There was a Junkyard pin at Petes Bar In Herbron/Fort Atkinson not sure who owns it but could be worth a call.

#14334 3 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Not in WI, but not too far away, either.

#14335 3 years ago

I put my Centaur 2 up for sale here

Machine - For Sale
Centaur II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale - Bally Centaur 2. It is fully working. There is a new reverb board installed. The MPU has a super capacitor, so no batteries to worry about. There are a couple piece...”
2020-06-14
Oshkosh, WI
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 560 times

I also still have a Time Fantasy for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1401 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14336 3 years ago

ST:tNG is up for sale now too:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale - Star Trek: the Next Generation pinball machine. I've had this one for 15+ years and have really enjoyed it. It is fully working, but probably due for a shop job and so...”
2020-06-15
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 700 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14337 3 years ago

The company I work for has a junkyard they would probably sell, if you want to overpay for a game that's been on the route for 20+ years.

#14338 3 years ago

Saw a 8 ball on fb marketplace. cant share from my work comp but its near lake geneva. was a good deal from what I could tell.

#14339 3 years ago

There is a hot wheels pin for sale on CL already! dang!

#14340 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

There is a hot wheels pin for sale on CL already! dang!

Looks like the Pro version.

#14341 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Looks like the Pro version.

nope, that is for sure the standard make.

#14342 3 years ago

I’m looking for a women’s mountain bike . Trek Marlin 5 women’s is a perfect example of what I am looking for . This bike new is $550 , I am looking for something comparable that is used and a few years old for around $250 . Must haves are aluminum lightweight frame , suspension fork and disc brakes . I know this is a long shot and before anyone says “why not just by the bike new ?” Yeah that’s what I’d like to do but my wife doesn’t want to spend that much ,so I am going to try and stay within the price range she wants to pay . And to make this all pinball related I will offer a trade of me clear coating a playfield or playfields in exchange for the right bike . Or some of my custom painted pingulps in exchange .

#14343 3 years ago

They are talking pinball on KFAN right now on Common man show.

#14344 3 years ago

Is anyone traveling from Miluawkee to the Cities this weekend and willing to pick something up (for a fee of course) please PM me.

#14345 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

They are talking pinball on KFAN right now on Common man show.

What they say?

#14346 3 years ago

Anybody here score the Jurrasic Park from Prior Lake that was posted on CL yesterday? Really wanted that one and in my backyard!

#14347 3 years ago

Mostly just Dan waxing about how he used to be really good at it and named some of the games he used to play, and that the new games are like driving a Bently or Maseratti.
Some people emailed in about locations etc.
I guess I only caught the end of the discussion as I hopped in my work truck.

#14348 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’m looking for a women’s mountain bike . Trek Marlin 5 women’s is a perfect example of what I am looking for . This bike new is $550 , I am looking for something comparable that is used and a few years old for around $250 . Must haves are aluminum lightweight frame , suspension fork and disc brakes . I know this is a long shot and before anyone says “why not just by the bike new ?” Yeah that’s what I’d like to do but my wife doesn’t want to spend that much ,so I am going to try and stay within the price range she wants to pay . And to make this all pinball related I will offer a trade of me clear coating a playfield or playfields in exchange for the right bike . Or some of my custom painted pingulps in exchange .

No longer looking for a bike . My wife picked one today .

#14349 3 years ago

Went into Tilt this afternoon when they opened, things seemed to be going well. Had about 10 people in at the time, there was plenty of room for everyone. Not sure how many people they're letting in at once, and half the machines are on but they'll switch on/off machines as requested.

#14350 3 years ago

With respect to Tilt, I believe their max capacity for now is 40 people.

There are 20,715 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/287?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.