1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 415.
#14251 3 years ago

Is it the new thing to no longer have your location listed? I looked at a lot of the comments and actions i see here in the WI/MN thread that don't belong here and I see many with no location listed along with TX, LA, NY and so on.

#14252 3 years ago

Hmm I don't think I have my location listed were do i do that, also anyone have a lov

#14253 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is it the new thing to no longer have your location listed? I looked at a lot of the comments and actions i see here in the WI/MN thread that don't belong here and I see many with no location listed along with TX, LA, NY and so on.

They may have moved and not changed it. It is also possible they are thinking about shipping.

I am in Texas, and I am about to put several pins up for sale/trade (I'm willing to ship), but I try to keep these "regional" unless otherwise noted in the OP/title thread.

#14254 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is it the new thing to no longer have your location listed?

It's actually an old thing. So, to answer your question, yes.

#14255 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I think not listing your location is a thing when you are kind of a dick and you are afraid someone might come to your place and harm you because of something you said here . It is fear of giving out too much information about yourself. I put my location because even though at times I may be a dick I do really try to be helpful and I don’t think anyone on this site would bother coming out here to confront me . And if they do , oh well, I’m I’m not afraid of giving my location to any pinball enthusiast.

#14256 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Any word on Caffetto or Mortimers ?
LTG : )

They looked fine yesterday. Thankfully.

#14257 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I think not listing your location is a thing when you are kind of a dick and you are afraid someone might come to your place and harm you because of something you said here . It is fear of giving out too much information about yourself. I put my location because even though at times I may be a dick I do really try to be helpful and I don’t think anyone on this site would bother coming out here to confront me . And if they do , oh well, I’m I’m not afraid of giving my location to any pinball enthusiast.

I just want to know if the game you have FS is within an 8 hr drive from me or not lol.

#14258 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I just want to know if the game you have FS is within an 8 hr drive from me or not lol.

Definitely helpful info on buying/selling. And it's not like it's your damn street address. I don't understand the opposition to listing it.

#14259 3 years ago

I still think you should also have a set place to put a head shot on your profile, besides as your avatar if you choose to do that.

#14260 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I still think you should also have a set place to put a head shot on your profile, besides as your avatar if you choose to do that.

My avatar and head shot are almost the same anyway.

#14261 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

True, true. Mine too!

#14262 3 years ago

That photo by my name is supposed to be my Avatar? I just took a photo of myself and my clarinet and uploaded it there.

#14263 3 years ago

I'm thinking about acquiring a Medusa or Diner.

Anyone have any leads?

#14264 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

the similarities are remarkable.

#14265 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the similarities are remarkable.

... in a strange way!

#14266 3 years ago

... in a strange way!

10/10. Really stuck the landing.

#14267 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

If these comments are directed at me I turned my location off many years ago when I felt I had lost out on a few deals that were sold out from under me after I had come to this sight looking for advice as a newb. Probably wasn’t the case but figured no harm in turning it off it meant I might get to seal one of those deals. I can be opinionated but stand by what I say. I live less than a mile from MN, is that close enough to post in the MN thread or no?

#14268 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

is that close enough to post in the MN thread or no?

Yes.

#14269 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

If these comments are directed at me I turned my location off many years ago when I felt I had lost out on a few deals that were sold out from under me after I had come to this sight looking for advice as a newb. Probably wasn’t the case but figured no harm in turning it off it meant I might get to seal one of those deals. I can be opinionated but stand by what I say. I live less than a mile from MN, is that close enough to post in the MN thread or no?

Not directed at you , I’ve never seen you acting like an asshole here. I have seen times where people get into arguments with someone on this site And then remove their location , those are the people I was referring to.

#14270 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Not directed at you at all but I can tell you that people who post in a regional thread without listing their location just don't really feel like part of the group to me.

#14271 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

I live less than a mile from MN, is that close enough to post in the MN thread or no?

depend on which border your a mile from...

#14272 3 years ago

Hello all,
Looking for a Stern game. I am really itching for a Stars most of all. I would also really dig a cheetah or nine ball (or something else?).

I posted a couple days ago and it probably was overlooked because the thread got really busy. Anyways,I thought I would try again (sorry if its spammy).

I will be in Wisconsin at the end of the month visiting family. I may even be able to bring a game up if someone wanted to trade vs sell.

Thanks!

Daniel

#14274 3 years ago

Apparently not...

#14275 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Hello all,
Looking for a Stern game. I am really itching for a Stars most of all. I would also really dig a cheetah or nine ball (or something else?).
I posted a couple days ago and it probably was overlooked because the thread got really busy. Anyways,I thought I would try again (sorry if its spammy).
I will be in Wisconsin at the end of the month visiting family. I may even be able to bring a game up if someone wanted to trade vs sell.
Thanks!
Daniel

Have seen your ad all over but old Sterns are hot around here now. I have F2K and Seawitch but they aren't on your list or ready to go yet.

#14276 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is it the new thing to no longer have your location listed?

Just updated mine.

#14277 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Hello all,
Thanks!
Daniel

I have two for sale, but they are not on your list.

#14278 3 years ago

Thanks, sent messages

#14279 3 years ago

Getting ready to sell a Black Knight LE, shoot me a message if interested.

#14280 3 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Getting ready to sell a Black Knight LE, shoot me a message if interested.

I am if it's a 1980 Black Knight LE.

#14281 3 years ago

Anyone interested in buying or trading pin(s) for a custom 8’ pool table? Can add cash if necessary.

Message me for photos / details.

#14282 3 years ago

Anyone in Milwaukee selling anything? possibly buying an arcade game and looking to ship another pin or arcade with it.

#14283 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone in Milwaukee selling anything? possibly buying an arcade game and looking to ship another pin or arcade with it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is a low play, exceptionally beautiful Munsters LE! I am the original owner and I am in the hunt for another LE machine so this one must go. If I had unlimited cash it...”
2020-06-03
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 984 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14284 3 years ago

Who snagged the Sky Jump in Burnsville yesterday on CL?

#14285 3 years ago

I've got a nice player's condition Alien Poker that I'm looking to move out. Will be set up in the garage for inspection and test plays if you're serious. Still taking COVID 19 measures at this time. Cab is really nice, playfield has some wear and sunken inserts. I made a DIY playfield protector for it and it plays well, can be easily removed. Boards have all been gone through and are solid. Backglass has some flaking but is presentable. Has 2SMD LEDs in sunlight white throughout and looks great.

#14286 3 years ago

For what it's worth Alien poker is a great game(I'm biased of course). Plus it's "value" is ridiculously low considering the current upswing in pin values. Good luck with your sale.

#14287 3 years ago

Alien Poker is a great game, definitely one of my favorite William's early solid states. I'd be very interested if I didn't already have one and am not crazy enough to need a second. GLWS.

#14288 3 years ago

LesManley did you get banned on FB? I think Stern got people banned.... As my account is banned, my podcast page is gone and my cohost... wtf....

#14289 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

lesmanley did you get banned on FB? I think Stern got people banned.... As my account is banned, my podcast page is gone and my cohost... wtf....

His page is still up.

His TMNT posts on the Minnesota Pinball pages are gone.

#14290 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

lesmanley did you get banned on FB? I think Stern got people banned.... As my account is banned, my podcast page is gone and my cohost... wtf....

Banned? No. What for? The TMNT pictures? My account and the Minnesota Pinball Facebook Group are up as usual. I never got contacted about anything regarding TMNT. If Stern and/or Jared would have contacted me, I would have pulled them down. I just share information as it is released from people, I don't have spies sending me insider photos of upcoming games or anything.

Quoted from LTG:

His page is still up.
His TMNT posts on the Minnesota Pinball pages are gone.

Those TMNT posts from the 26th are all still there too. I don't see anything missing.

#14291 3 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to all!

Appreciate everything about yall!

#14292 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Those TMNT posts from the 26th are all still there too. I don't see anything missing.

Yours are still there.

There were other ones I saw that are gone. My mistake.

#14293 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey, look who's back.

#14294 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

welcome back.

#14295 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Who let you back in?

#14296 3 years ago

Yikes, I leave pinside and my town burns down. The Pinball gods hath spoken.

Hope everyone is doing alright and staying safe.

Welcome back Hilton, however I didn't know you left until 5 min ago

#14297 3 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Yikes, I leave pinside and my town burns down. The Pinball gods hath spoken.
Hope everyone is doing alright and staying safe.
Welcome back Hilton, however I didn't know you left until 5 min ago

I don’t believe it was his choice to leave.

Welcome back Hilton.

#14298 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Banned? No. What for? The TMNT pictures? My account and the Minnesota Pinball Facebook Group are up as usual. I never got contacted about anything regarding TMNT. If Stern and/or Jared would have contacted me, I would have pulled them down. I just share information as it is released from people, I don't have spies sending me insider photos of upcoming games or anything.

Thanks John, not sure how ours got banned, as we would of pulled posts as well. Seems insane .

#14299 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Alien Poker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Player's condition Alien Poker for sale. Cabinet is really nice, with good paint and not too many blemishes. The playfield has some wear, but not blown out like a lot of other APs....”
2020-06-05
Madison, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 493 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14300 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Who snagged the Sky Jump in Burnsville yesterday on CL?

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/286?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.