1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 415.
#14101 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Boring truth - it's just a band name. I like them and always thought it was a cool turn of phrase. Have used variations of it for logins all over the internet for years. (Then they got back together for a bit and I felt a little weird.)

Ha! I get it. I’m Krupps. I have been since the mid to late 1990s. I needed a user name for something and there was a Krupps brand coffee machine in front of me. The rest is history. 20+ years I’ve been Krupps.

#14102 3 years ago

Looking for a family guy, if anyone has one reasonably priced. Pm me. Thank you.

#14103 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Such a good game, good luck with the search, they don't come up locally that often.

Thanks. My kids and I have been enjoying it on Visual Pinmame in the meantime, but not quite the same as the real thing!

#14104 3 years ago

I know a guy in Woodbury with one, but I don't think he wants to sell it.

Thanks. I'll PM you.

#14105 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Thanks. I'll PM you.

John, sell your game please. I feel like a jerk now. (Moreso than normal.)

#14106 3 years ago

LOL. I think I just need to pay more attention to folks' locations

#14107 3 years ago

I know a guy in Woodbury with one, but I don't think he wants to sell it.

I know that guy too. Real jerk, tough to deal with. No way he's selling!

Seriously though, I can't sell it. Only way I would is to get another nicer one potentially I guess. I've had it 10 years now and I still love it. Longest tenured game in my collection by far.

#14108 3 years ago

Anyone ISO a lightly routed(likely fewer plays than many Home games), well maintained, and clean MUNSTERS pro?

Thinking this may go up for sale soon. likely 4500obo (seems to be market based on high level search)

Stress free transaction to a local... and willing to help you out a little more.

Pics and advert will go up when time allows. Safe to say, the game is nice and no issues (as are all of our games)

#14109 3 years ago

Listed my Star Trek Premium Vault.
Im on the lake alot now and just not playing as much as I used to.
Had it sold before but Covid hit and buyer was a few states away.

Also listed Iron Maiden Pro then changed my mind

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Not playing much with summer here Iron Maiden Pro 1050 or so plays Has some toy mods as seen. plays very well no issues rubbers on top of head where PF rests are missing was tha...”
2020-05-27
Sullivan, WI
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 57 times

#14110 3 years ago

Hi all,
I am likely heading up that way next month to visit family. I have been looking to pick up a classic Stern game for a bit. Stars is at the top of my list, but would love a nine ball or cheetah as well (maybe big game or others). If anyone is looking to make a deal or may have a lead, it would be much appreciated! Thank you

#14111 3 years ago

Hope all our Twin cities people are doing well. My thoughts are with you all.

#14112 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hope all our Twin cities people are doing well. My thoughts are with you all.

Can see the smoke from downtown Mpls from here. And i'm 20 mins south in Burnsville. Heard it's pretty bad down there. Were not doing any deliveries to Mpls or St Paul today

#14113 3 years ago

My wife and I stayed in the Twin Cities for a weekend getaway, at the end of February, right before lockdowns occurred. We really enjoyed our time there. Just so sad to see this happening right now. It's a beautiful place. My wife has family that live nearby in Woodbury and Bayport, and we would visit there a few times a year. Just so sad.

#14114 3 years ago

That reminds me, I am jonesing for some pastries from Bread Art in Bayport.

#14115 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

That reminds me, I am jonesing for some pastries from Bread Art in Bayport.

I've never heard of this place.... It's now on the list to try, the pictures on the webpage look amazing.

#14116 3 years ago

Good bread. Donuts and cookies are so-so. Fancy desserts taste fancy.

But those pastries man....yum

#14117 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

My wife has family that live nearby in Woodbury and Bayport, and we would visit there a few times a year. Just so sad.

I live right in that area. Both Targets are closed and boarded up. Same with several clothing stores. Strip mall by my ma's house where no activity took place yesterday, also has entire strip mall boarded up.

I'm listening to the local police scanner and still activity going on Grand Ave, Payne Phalen area and the usual areas from yesterday. Good news is the calls are coming in slower and they are able to make arrests this time.

I drove past some of my past pinball locations I had games at years ago. I was pleased to see their businesses were still standing and seem to be doing "alright". Was nice to see some old faces too.

#14118 3 years ago

Speaking of checking up on businesses, I haven't heard anything about UpDown or Tilt. I assume they're doing fine so far?

#14119 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Speaking of checking up on businesses, I haven't heard anything about UpDown or Tilt. I assume they're doing fine so far?

There is no law in Minneapolis tonight. Anything is possible right now.

#14120 3 years ago

HEARTBREAKING in Mpls.!!!

#14121 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

It seems the mayor of mpls and the gov. Are nowhere to be found.I hope the resign.. HEARTBREAKING in Mpls.!!!

What do you expect them to do? Pretty easy to sit back and judge from Woodbury. Come on over to where I live and see what people that are struggling think about what people in the suburbs have to say.

#14122 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

There is no law in Minneapolis tonight. Anything is possible right now.

Olympic Cafe on Broadway N Mpls on fire, fire fighters on the scene. Wells Fargo Bank building, Hibachi Buffet, and post office on Lake street near freeway on fire. Fire crews won't go in until the area is secure.

LTG : (

#14123 3 years ago

Lots of chopper action here, five blocks from Up-Down.
No idea if rioting/looting has come this far west.
My neighbors just texted to say they're spooked.
It's getting wild...

#14124 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wells Fargo Bank building, Hibachi Buffet, and post office on Lake street near freeway on fire. Fire crews won't go in until the area is secure.

National Guard giving warnings and moving in and now started using tear gas.

#14125 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Lots of chopper action here, five blocks from Up-Down.
No idea if rioting/looting has come this far west.
My neighbors just texted to say they're spooked.
It's getting wild...

Live now - https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/

#14126 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

What do you expect them to do? Pretty easy to sit back and judge from Woodbury. Come on over to where I live and see what people that are struggling think about what people in the suburbs have to say.

I have family in the area and they are scared. My emotions got the best of me. Sorry to upset you. Keep safe!

#14127 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

National Guard giving warnings and moving in and now started using tear gas.

Watching on KARE now. Glad to see they have finally arrived.

#14128 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I have family in the area and they are scared. My emotions got the best of me. Sorry to upset you. Keep safe!

Things are tense here, I totally understand your frustration. Please do not think I have any hostility towards you. We are Minnesotans, we are stronger together. We will learn from this and come out better. It is going to take a lot to get to that point, but we will do it.

#14129 3 years ago

I'm listening to Ramsey county dispatch and it sounds like they are able to get ontop of the thievery in the Snelling University area.

#14130 3 years ago

Park Nicolette and Midway Med clinics have been smashed and gutted. They took everything even what was bolted down.

Indefinitely closed now.

Always good to destroy clinics during a pandemic.

#14131 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Always good to destroy clinics during a pandemic.

Yeah never understood the genius behind destroying your own assets. A month from now they'll be crying about not having the clinic or grocery stores and blame it on someone else's beliefs instead of their own actions. Same thing happened few years back in Cincy where most of the businesses (90%) chose not to reopen and then were made the villains because of it

I'm with all those that are outraged by whats happened to this man but I am equally as opposed to those who (lets be honest here) use this tragic event to loot and destroy as their sole intentions.

#14132 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
As is - “Well maintained and nice condition MUNSTERS PRO Game is currently on route, but light use, well maintained, and plays perfectly. We will be able to do a safe transaction and main...”
2020-05-30
Madison, WI
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1275 times

Pics up and reduced price

#14133 3 years ago

Do we really need a burning icon on this thread if there's only been three posts in the last hour. tacky

#14134 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah never understood the genius behind destroying your own assets. A month from now they'll be crying about not having the clinic or grocery stores and blame it on someone else's beliefs instead of their own actions. Same thing happened few years back in Cincy where most of the businesses (90%) chose not to reopen and then were made the villains because of it
I'm with all those that are outraged by whats happened to this man but I am equally as opposed to those who (lets be honest here) use this tragic event to loot and destroy as their sole intentions.

Well they tried peaceful kneeling, and if I recall you weren’t a huge fan of that either.

So not sure how exactly you want these people to protest? This kind of thing seems to be the only thing that gets anyone’s attention or forces change. I wonder if that guy would have gotten arrested if protesters humming “we shall overcome” in a field somewhere.

#14135 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well they tried peaceful kneeling, and if I recall you weren’t a huge fan of that either.
So not sure how exactly you want these people to protest? This kind of thing seems to be the only thing that gets anyone’s attention or forces change. I wonder if that guy would have gotten arrested if protesters humming “we shall overcome” in a field somewhere.

Don't troll me Levi, you've not heard me ever say anything about protest that were peaceful.

So you think looting and destroying property of innocent people is an acceptable way to affect change? As I said earlier I fully support those that want change and want to protest, the event was tragic to say the least but I do not support those who's sole purpose is the advancement of anarchy at others expense.

#14137 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Don't troll me Levi, you've not heard me ever say anything about protest that were peaceful.
So you think looting and destroying property of innocent people is an acceptable way to affect change? As I said earlier I fully support those that want change and want to protest, the event was tragic to say the least but I do not support those who's sole purpose is the advancement of anarchy at others expense.

I think that you said “I don’t understand why they are doing this” and I tried to point out that if you think about it, it’s not so hard to understand.

It’s 30 years after Rodney king and nothing has changed. If you actually try to “understand” it’s not really that tough to see why people are pissed off.

“Acceptable” doesn’t really have anything to do with it. Once you see a cop sit on a guys neck for 9 minutes, “acceptable/unacceptable” And “right or wrong” kind of goes out the window.

#14138 3 years ago

I really feel for you guys LTG and sadly it has popped up all over the country. George Floyd demands justice and as Americans we should all share that same sentiment, but what is occurring should not be tolerated.

#14139 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think that you said “I don’t understand why they are doing this” and I tried to point out that if you think about it, it’s not so hard to understand.

Right so your of the camp that when your neighbor pisses you off you kill his dog...…….yeah that'll teach him.

Lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

#14140 3 years ago

I am unsure what is true and what is driven by various political narratives, but I am hearing from multiple places that those arrested last night were overwhelmingly not local and possibly not even here for the protest.

My understanding is also that the curfews imposed over the weekend are because they are expecting thousands to come in from out of state, not to protest but primarily to take part in the wildfire.

Makes me cry man... people that want (and need) to peacefully protest and be heard can’t even safely do so because of the chaos that extremists on both sides are creating so they can sow their hate. What a f#$&@ mess.

#14141 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Right so your of the camp that when your neighbor pisses you off you kill his dog...…….yeah that'll teach him.

It's not even like you're killing the neighbors dog it's like you're killing the old lady's dog across the street that has nothing to do with your issue. I can't wrap my head around how burning and pillaging minority-owned businesses in that neighborhood can gain sympathy for their cause.

#14142 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I really feel for you guys LTG and sadly it has popped up all over the country. George Floyd demands justice and as Americans we should all share that same sentiment, but what is occurring should not be tolerated.

Unfortunately the rioting is condoned by our governor and the mayor of Minneapolis

#14143 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Makes me cry man... people that want (and need) to peacefully protest and be heard can’t even safely do so because of the chaos that extremists on both sides are creating so they can sow their hate. What a f#$&@ mess.

I truly feel for all Minnesotans, it's hard to see what's going on and wonder how you'll move forward. Our whole planet seems to be on the verge of collapse.

#14144 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You don’t understand because you don’t want to understand.

I’ll leave it at that.

#14145 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You don’t understand because you don’t want to understand.
I’ll leave it at that.

I call bullshit on that comment

#14146 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I am unsure what is true and what is driven by various political narratives, but I am hearing from multiple places that those arrested last night were overwhelmingly not local and possibly not even here for the protest.

This is not a political thing, racism knows no party line. What should be of note, how quickly a portion of our society gather like cock roaches or vultures for the chance to prosper off others tragedies; it is a direct and telling testament to who we are as a nation.

#14147 3 years ago

Hey guys we could move our discussion of this over to the pinside bitch thread and that way not clog up the for sale thread. Well or someone start a thread which would be better.

#14148 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/minneapolis-help-dont-hurt-please#post-5674212

Edit: moderators deleted the post. Don’t understand why to be honest. They think it is political?

#14149 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He probably wouldn't have been arrested if he wasn't suspected of passing counterfeit US Currency.

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/283?hl=lowbeau67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.