1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,669 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 414.
#14001 3 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Pixels arcade in oshkosh has given up. I m really getting tired of watching arcades close. Saw too many 83-89. And now again.

oshkosh had an arcade?

#14002 3 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Pixels arcade in oshkosh has given up. I m really getting tired of watching arcades close. Saw too many 83-89. And now again.

Really? As of Today everything in WI should be allowed to open per the WI judicial system. from my understanding.

#14003 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

maybe you should just start serving burgers and brats, and that way you can be a restaurant and open up.

That would be take out only.

LTG : )

#14004 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

oshkosh had an arcade?

Yeah, I live just north of Oshburg and this was the first I'm hearing of it!

Quoted from northvibe:

Really? As of Today everything in WI should be allowed to open per the WI judicial system. from my understanding.

Local jurisdictions still have say, and many are continuing lockdowns in varying degrees, despite the wrangling at the top valuing money over life...

#14005 3 years ago

CV, Safecracker and Scared Stiff just popped up on MN craigslist all from same seller if anyone is looking for one of these.

Well they were up about an hour ago, all gone now. Prices weren't 'awesome' so maybe he changed his mind. Wanted $9200 for CV and $8800 for the SS, $8900 for the Safe cracker.

#14006 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

CV, Safecracker and Scared Stiff just popped up on MN craigslist all from same seller if anyone is looking for one of these.

Worst possible timing. I wouldn't mind having a Safecracker again.

Best wishes to seller and future owners.

#14007 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Well they were up about an hour ago

Ad is gone.

There is a nice Oktoberfest for $6400.

#14008 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Ad is gone.
There is a nice Oktoberfest for $6400.

Given the premium pricing and having 3 machines it seems odd they would all be sold... but who knows.

I can't believe the Sterns JP pro is still for sale at $5500. Figured with COVID someone would snap it up even if only to re-sell later at a minimal loss.

#14009 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Well they were up about an hour ago, all gone now. Prices weren't 'awesome' so maybe he changed his mind. Wanted $9200 for CV and $8800 for the SS, $8900 for the Safe cracker.

Prices like that, no, not awesome. Highly doubt that any of them sold

#14010 3 years ago

Just threw my Pacman Battle Royale up on FB Marketplace. $4500 - was in operation for about a month. Not sure if anyone is interested in something outside of pinball, but, there you have it.

#14011 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Given the premium pricing and having 3 machines it seems odd they would all be sold... but who knows.
I can't believe the Sterns JP pro is still for sale at $5500. Figured with COVID someone would snap it up even if only to re-sell later at a minimal loss.

$5500 for a JP Pro isn't a great deal. Didn't these retail for about 6K?

#14012 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

I thought distros still had JP Pros for sale. At that price, might as well go NIB. I think it would sell if priced closer to 5000.

#14013 3 years ago

$6k NIB, with tax and shipping = ~$6700. So it's a savings, albeit not much of one.

There was one listed at $5300 well before COVID that seemed to sell super quick. Although it had few hundred plays. Not sure where this one is at.

#14014 3 years ago

Yeah, Minneapolis craigslist is pretty wacky right now. If I had the money, I'd have picked up that Time Fantasy a while ago. That things been up for weeks.

-Hans

#14015 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

$5500 for a JP Pro isn't a great deal. Didn't these retail for about 6K?

They're around $5700-$5800 shipped to your door NIB.

#14016 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

They're around $5700-$5800 shipped to your door NIB.

That's kind of what i thought. Didn't think these were priced any different than IMDN or DP

#14017 3 years ago

As you can see I'm not in the know on NIB games shipped to your door. That does explain why a used one at $5500 isn't selling...

#14018 3 years ago

Never Mind had a brain fart

#14019 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yeah, I live just north of Oshburg and this was the first I'm hearing of it!

Local jurisdictions still have say, and many are continuing lockdowns in varying degrees, despite the wrangling at the top valuing money over life...

Yep Phat Jay is right. There was Pixels Arcade & Sports Bar but they are closed indefinitely it sounds like.

Edited to give credit to Phat Jay.

#14020 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yep Neo is right. There was Pixels Arcade & Sports Bar but they are closed indefinitely it sounds like.

I honestly would not go to an arcade and play pinball on route at this time.

#14021 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Those prices are right in-line with the $9,500 TAF in Brookfield right now: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#14022 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I honestly would not go to an arcade and play pinball on route at this time.

I wasn’t suggesting anyone should. I was just answer the discussion that there was an arcade in Oshkosh.

When I said closed indefinitely I meant they will not be returning.

#14023 3 years ago

That sounds more like permanently than indefinitely.

#14024 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I wasn’t suggesting anyone should. I was just answer the discussion that there was an arcade in Oshkosh.
When I said closed indefinitely I meant they will not be returning.

I didn't mean to infer that was what you were saying.

I feel for those that have games on route, especially when it's their only livelihood. I'm ready to start taking chances with vacations and travel again, but I will really be thinking twice on what I come into physical contact with.

#14025 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That sounds more like permanently than indefinitely.

You are correct.

#14026 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I didn't mean to infer that was what you were saying.
I feel for those that have games on route, especially when it's their only livelihood. I'm ready to start taking chances with vacations and travel again, but I will really be thinking twice on what I come into physical contact with.

I might start wearing gloves for route games. Not sure yet.

#14027 3 years ago

I'll play some route games but will definitely not be sipping my drink between balls. I will play a few games then wash up then "hydrate"

#14028 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

$6k NIB, with tax and shipping = ~$6700. So it's a savings, albeit not much of one.
There was one listed at $5300 well before COVID that seemed to sell super quick. Although it had few hundred plays. Not sure where this one is at.

If you or anyone you know has paid $6700 then I feel bad for you. That is the worst pricing I have ever heard.

#14029 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Too late for pixels im afraid, games sold and building up for lease.

All politics and policy discussion aside, i hate to see arcades close. Alot of families with young kids are going to miss their family days on weekends.

#14030 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

From what I heard Pixels was struggling pretty hard before the lockdown hit.

#14031 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Not necessarily true.

For Immediate Release from:
Winnebago County Public Health Department
112 Otter Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2808
Phone: 920-232-3000

211 N Commercial Street
Neenah, WI 54956
Phone: 920-727-2894

Winnebago County Extends Safer at Home Order

OSHKOSH, WI (May 14, 2020) – Yesterday, the Wisconsin Supreme Court voted to invalidate the statewide Safer at Home order issued by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. While the decision immediately ended the emergency order, the underlying threat of COVID-19 remains present in our community.

After careful review of the Supreme Court decision and our own local progress using the Badger Bounce Back scorecard, the Winnebago County Health Department has decided to issue a countywide Safer at Home order, effective immediately. The county order incorporates all elements of the statewide Safer at Home order and provides guidelines to reopen the county in a phased approach as soon as it is deemed safest to do so.

“This is a challenging time, but we all have an important role in minimizing the spread of COVID-19, especially among the most vulnerable populations,” said Doug Gieryn, Winnebago County Public Health Department Director and Health Officer. “By extending the Safer at Home order, we are joining a regional initiative with our neighboring counties to put strategies in place that will protect the safety and well-being of our residents and businesses.”

The Winnebago County Safer at Home goes into effect immediately today, May 14, 2020, and will expire at 8 a.m. on May 20, 2020, or until a superseding issue is ordered. The order is issued under the authority of Wisconsin Statute 252.

For questions or concerns, contact the Winnebago County Health Department’s COVID-19 hotline at 920-232-3026. For up-to-date information, please frequently monitor the Winnebago County Health Department website and situation updates, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website, and the CDC website.

###

#14032 3 years ago

Looking for a stern star trek pro or premium or if anyone is willing to sell. Or an X-men pro or LE.

#14033 3 years ago

Superior, WI is almost all open, at least I know bars opened yesterday, and since those are non essential. I assume all shops can open.

#14034 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Superior, WI is almost all open, at least I know bars opened yesterday, and since those are non essential. I assume all shops can open.

Different counties can decide how much they can open. One county can restrict, and another county can completely let loose. It's going to be a mess.

#14035 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Different counties can decide how much they can open. One county can restrict, and another county can completely let loose. It's going to be a mess.

Yeah, sounds like it. Duluth is a bridge away and is still on partial shut down. From what I hear the bars in superior were slam packed.... and that’s a lot of bars... lucky for them they don’t have the hospitals, Duluth does :/ ugh......

#14036 3 years ago

I won an Iron Maiden translite a while ago, and I'd like to get around to mounting it in front of some LEDs. Does anyone have a recommended plan to follow, or has a lighted display they'd want to sell to me?

#14037 3 years ago

Get the Stern one. I love it. Quality is extremely good, solid white light behind it so no hot spots. Plus, they have free shipping on orders over $50 now so it won't cost anymore than listed price. I am honestly shocked they don't charge more for it, considering they want $80 for a shooter rod.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/collectibles/products/led-back-lit-translite-frame-lcd-game-display-style

#14038 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Get the Stern one. I love it. Quality is extremely good, solid white light behind it so no hot spots. Plus, they have free shipping on orders over $50 now so it won't cost anymore than listed price. I am honestly shocked they don't charge more for it, considering they want $80 for a shooter rod.
https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/collectibles/products/led-back-lit-translite-frame-lcd-game-display-style

They are sold out once you try to check out.

#14039 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96211

Stern Flight 2000 Project Game

***SOLD***

#14041 3 years ago

WI saw 502 new cases yesterday. That is the largest one day increase we've seen since the beginning of this. STAY HOME!

#14042 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

WI saw 502 new cases yesterday. That is the largest one day increase we've seen since the beginning of this. STAY HOME!

I second this

#14043 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

While that is true, those 502 new cases are in line with the expectations from Wisconsin's exponential growth curve. It is too early to attribute these to "opening up". By the nature of the exponential spread of viruses, each day will bring "the most new cases" until the peak is hit. Looking at the curve, Wisconsin still has a way to go...not even flattening off yet.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map (select Wisconsin and note the confirmed cases curve is still smooth and increasing)

Wisconsin has not yet deviated from the previous curve. It will be interesting to see if there is a blip here in 1 to 2 weeks or so when one would expect increased cases due to those bar videos etc. I'm sure the rest of the states will be watching closely.

#14044 3 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

While that is true, those 502 new cases are in line with the expectations from Wisconsin's exponential growth curve. It is to early to attribute these to "opening up". By the nature of the exponential spread of viruses, each day will bring "the most new cases" until the peak is hit. Looking at the curve, Wisconsin still has a way to go...not even flattening off yet.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map (select Wisconsin and note the confirmed cases curve is still smooth and increasing)
Wisconsin has not yet deviated from the previous curve. It will be interesting to see if there is a blip here in 1 to 2 weeks or so when one would expect increased cases due to those bar videos etc. I'm sure the rest of the states will be watching closely.

They are also attributing this to the fact more people are being tested. I agree the next two weeks will be interesting.

#14045 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

it's amazing, how we were one of the lowest states around, and then the last 2 and 3 weeks things blew up like wildfire. I think it's IL bringing it up here

#14046 3 years ago

I blame my fellow Minnesotans.

#14047 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Population of Wisconsin: 5,822,000

Covid-19 deaths: 453

Percentage of Wisconsinites dead: .00007781%

Turn off your TV dude.

Added over 4 years ago:

Bad math. .007781% - Still ridiculously low.

#14048 3 years ago

Please keep this thread on topic. I still love reading it every time there is a new post but let's save the controversial topics for other places.

#14049 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Please keep this thread on topic. I still love reading it every time there is a new post but let's save the controversial topics for other places.

People have been talking about it in this thread since it all started. I post some facts, and now it’s off topic and unacceptable all of a sudden? Interesting...

#14050 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

People have been talking about it in this thread since it all started. I post some facts, and now it’s off topic and unacceptable all of a sudden? Interesting...

You do realize there were 6 posts in a row before yours, right? I think you give yourself too much credit.

There are 20,669 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/281?hl=krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.