1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 415.
#1351 10 years ago

I'd just like life to slow down enough so that I can do much of anything pinball related. I ended up in the ER with both my son and wife in different trips this weekend, and now I'm sick. My job has been kicking my butt, and I just can't wait for the next few weeks to be over so that I can hopefully find a little downtime again.

I really want to start messing with some of my new toys. SST repair in particular is calling my name... So is Cue Ball Wizard. And Space Shuttle. And Mystery Castle. And about 10 more. Hell, I still have a project I need to pick up sometime!

#1352 10 years ago

Double post!

#1353 10 years ago

Triple post!

#1354 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have a really nice LW3 playfield sitting around if you are interested. I won't ship it though as it will cost $40 just to ship it.

If you guys work a deal I can throw it in my car when I head that way the second week of June.

chris

#1355 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

If you guys work a deal I can throw it in my car when I head that way the second week of June.
chris

We can make that happen easily.... I will talk to him....

#1356 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I'd just like life to slow down enough so that I can do much of anything pinball related. I ended up in the ER with both my son and wife in different trips this weekend, and now I'm sick. My job has been kicking my butt, and I just can't wait for the next few weeks to be over so that I can hopefully find a little downtime again.
I really want to start messing with some of my new toys. SST repair in particular is calling my name... So is Cue Ball Wizard. And Space Shuttle. And Mystery Castle. And about 10 more. Hell, I still have a project I need to pick up sometime!

Bummer. Wishing better times for you. Hope everyone is healthy again soon.

#1357 10 years ago

When the heck are we going to get a Metallica on route around here?

#1358 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

When the heck are we going to get a Metallica on route around here?

I got 4 hours on it at the Pinball BBQ. Ok I played it 4 times and scorekeeper the other 3 hours 48 min. on it. Cool game but I would like to get more time on AC/DC. Only played it twice at the "After Party" of the BBQ and those games were short!

#1359 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I got 4 hours on it at the Pinball BBQ. Ok I played it 4 times and scorekeeper the other 3 hours 48 min. on it. Cool game but I would like to get more time on AC/DC. Only played it twice at the "After Party" of the BBQ and those games were short!

So ACDC might be a better game ?

#1360 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I would like to get more time on AC/DC.

Ya here that Dave? Looks like we have to head down there again soon.

#1361 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I need more time on both to say that.

#1362 10 years ago

RustyLizard,

I got monies burning a hole in my pocket. Why don't you sell me that broken SOF?

Let it stump me for awhile.

#1363 10 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

RustyLizard,
I got monies burning a hole in my pocket. Why don't you sell me that broken SOF?
Let it stump me for awhile.

It's fixed.

#1364 10 years ago

I guess I could buy it in working condition, if I had to.

#1365 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I haven't had a lot of time on either game but I was at Blainbrook Bowl today and played a couple of games on both ACDC and Metallica. A couple hours later.......yes we were there for over 3 hours. I choose to play some more ACDC than Metallica. I hadn't played either game before today. I also decided an ACDC, SM, and IJ would be a nice addition to my collection and I would enjoy all 3 but I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon. Also every town could use a place like Blainbrook Bowl so I would not have to drive so far

#1366 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Hope all is well Dan and things get better.

#1367 10 years ago

Hello my Northern Friends.

Looks like I will be out in New Richmond, WI from June 8th - 19th helping my cousin put a new roof on his house.

Eric, Tony, Josh. Let's plan a meet up or get together. Yes I'm inviting myself over.

Also I'm looking for a new addition to the family while I'm up that way. If someone has something they are looking to unload let me know. Here is what is on my short list.

Atlantis, Scared Stiff, Theatre of Magic, Dirty Harry, Jurassic Park, Road Show, Dr. Dude, Cyclone, Earthshaker.

I have a slugfest to sell or trade as well.

chris

#1368 10 years ago

Chris, the carpenter

#1369 10 years ago

Anyone need a NIB Stern, LMK

GAP

www.greatamericanpinball.com

#1370 10 years ago

really???

I have never even heard of great american pinball!!!

must be a new company!!!

???

#1371 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

really???

I have never even heard of great american pinball!!!

must be a new company!!!

???

You kidding ? ( I didn't see a smiley )

Mike Nogle has been dealing in pins, new, used, RARE, SUPER Rare, and blinged out, for years.

Great person, excellent to deal with.

GAP ( Great American Pinball ) goes back about 5 years, but Mike has been active way longer than that.

LTG : )

#1372 10 years ago

Sorry for forgetting the sarcasm font. I found it comical that even the WI/MN thread is suseptible to retailers dropping in from out of state just to advertise.

It is nearly impossible to even be remotely into pinball in the midwest and not know of GAP.

I suggest calling GEX if you are looking for NIB. I have not yet personally bought a NIB, but from EVERYONE I have talked to locally that has, JJ has been both fair and honest when selling NIB.

#1373 10 years ago

So has Mike He's one of a few different people you can get one from if local.

And thanks for the kind words everyone, I am finally coming out from the fog that has been the last month and a half. I hope it continues!!

#1374 10 years ago

glad things are on the up swing Dan! LMK if I can help ever.

#1375 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry for forgetting the sarcasm font.

I think you need to type slower or something for me to get it.

#1376 10 years ago

Sarcasm requires the over usage of emoticons.. like so:

Hilton is so awesome

#1377 10 years ago

It's been 3 days since someone has posted here. It must be summertime.

Looking forward to seeing some of the MN crew over the next week while I'm north.

Brian, your TFLE will be on its way to its new home in the AM.

Chris

#1378 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It's been 3 days since someone has posted here.

The pilgrimage to me seems to have died a lot of posts back.

#1379 10 years ago

No football . Nothing to talk about .

#1380 10 years ago

We are all recovering from the past two weekends of pinball parties. By the way how the Metallica release party go at Mortimer's? That is 3 weekends in a row with pinball parties in the Region!! Take that rest of the U. S. of A. MN/WI Thread love!

#1381 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

We are all recovering from the past two weekends of pinball parties. By the way how the Metallica release party go at Mortimer's? That is 3 weekends in a row with pinball parties in the Region!! Take that rest of the U. S. of A. MN/WI Thread love!

Word! Wish I wasn't working and could have made a release party!

#1382 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It's been 3 days since someone has posted here. It must be summertime.
Looking forward to seeing some of the MN crew over the next week while I'm north.
Brian, your TFLE will be on its way to its new home in the AM.
Chris

I patiently wait for our reunion!

#1383 10 years ago

Heading down to Enchanted Castle this Tuesday. Might be carpooling with Neo, but he has to check with his friend first. Anybody else heading down?

#1384 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

I patiently wait for our reunion!

AHHHHHHHHHH. This just got weird

chris

#1385 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

By the way how the Metallica release party go at Mortimer's? That is 3 weekends in a row with pinball parties in the Region!!

Launch Party was awesome! Here are some pics and details...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-launch-party-mortimers-in-minneapolis-june-7th-mn

#1386 10 years ago

@Russ, the jonogo flow continues... 2 pins went west/south to Nebraska, but I brought one home.

#1387 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

@Russ, the jonogo flow continues... 2 pins went west/south to Nebraska, but I brought one home.

I saw that. Shrek is a cool game to own. I will get my Family Guy sooner or later.

#1388 10 years ago

Posted this in Enchanted Castle thread, but in case some don't read that thread I thought I'd share here too!

5 hour round trip with gas and tolls: $50

// Error: Image 108237 not found //

My son and I playing all the games we've never played: $40

Pizza dinner: FREE courtesy of the manager Ken. THANKS KEN!

My son and I getting destroyed in the tournaments: $20

My son and I meeting Lyman Sheets Jr.: Priceless!!

// Error: Image 108238 not found //

Just kidding, $110 dollars and worth every penny!

Thanks for having us Art, great tournament! Wish I was closer
P.S. My smile is broken

#1389 10 years ago

5 hours? thought you were closer than that to me?

#1390 10 years ago

5 hours? thought you were closer than that to me?

1 hour 18 minutes according to my phone. Wish I was closer so I could jam on that dialed in AC/DC more often!
Good to see you again today!

IMG_1343.pngIMG_1343.png

#1392 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well come over anytime. I'm always around.

I promised Hilton I'd stop going to mens houses and playing with their balls. He said I was a slut. I have to work a bunch of days in a row but then I'll drop by. Maybe try out that SOF! Just don't tell Hilton.

#1394 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I promised Hilton I'd stop going to mens houses and playing with their balls. He said I was a slut. I have to work a bunch of days in a row but then I'll drop by. Maybe try out that SOF! Just don't tell Hilton.

You live in Johnson Creek, wouldn't that make you a slut by default?

#1395 10 years ago

Only 3 more months til football!

#1396 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Posted this in Enchanted Castle thread, but in case some don't read that thread I thought I'd share here too!
5 hour round trip with gas and tolls: $50

My son and I playing all the games we've never played: $40
Pizza dinner: FREE courtesy of the manager Ken. THANKS KEN!
My son and I getting destroyed in the tournaments: $20
My son and I meeting Lyman Sheets Jr.: Priceless!!

Just kidding, $110 dollars and worth every penny!
Thanks for having us Art, great tournament! Wish I was closer
P.S. My smile is broken

Now you didn't threaten to kick Lyman's ass after he beat you in the tournament.

#1397 10 years ago

probably not because we all assume that's what's going to happen. Can't be mad about the inevitable.

#1398 10 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Only 3 more months til football!
» YouTube video

I'm not sure how our MN friends didn't pick up Tim Tebow. Seems like a perfect fit. He can warm that bench out at TCF Bank Stadium while you wait for your new stadium to be completed.

chris

#1399 10 years ago

Metallica LE is on route today @ Mortimer's. It is replacing the Pro that is there. It has a shaker motor installed, plus an external sub. Stop on in and check it out!

#1400 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You live in Johnson Creek, wouldn't that make you a slut by default?

Damn!

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.