1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 279 of 415.
#13901 4 years ago

Still looking for an SS Joker Poker.

#13902 4 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

Looking in price range around 1k.... Remember...stinker lol

I’ll have a Gottlieb pinball pool all decked out for about $1200 available shortly.

Pascal all in one board, Boston pinball led displays, new plastics, new posts, new drops converted to chimes and new rubbers. Waiting to hear from a neighbors friend....

#13903 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Still looking for an SS Joker Poker.

Might have one coming up for sale soon... actually will have two shortly, one is nicer. What’s your price range?

#13904 4 years ago
Quoted from BFGoodflip:

Might have one coming up for sale soon... actually will have two shortly, one is nicer. What’s your price range?

Selling anything else? Some dipshit gave me $1200 so I may be in the market for something soon.

#13905 4 years ago
Quoted from BFGoodflip:

I'd be interested in one of them. PM coming.

#13906 4 years ago

Pinball pool isn't ugly enough. Thanks though. Fun game for sure!

#13907 4 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Selling anything else? Some dipshit gave me $1200 so I may be in the market for something soon.

You could give it away to a food shelf if you're that offended.

#13908 4 years ago

I hope everyone is safe out there. Be smart support local and small.

#13909 4 years ago

Need to change the lineup a bit. Looking for a Sttng or DW. Can throw in a BSD or Ebdle towards the trade/deal if someone is looking for that or straight up purchase. Thank you

#13910 4 years ago

Wife won’t let me even consider getting rid of dw. I’ve never played BSD, on the list.

#13911 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Wife won’t let me even consider getting rid of dw. I’ve never played BSD, on the list.

Funny, it’s one of my wife’s favorites as well. It’s her go-to pin if she spots one in an arcade. Would like to get you guys over sometime after this covid crap passes by to flip some pins. Also owe Bohdi a visit as well!

#13912 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

What your price?

Quoted from fanuminski:
Class of 1812 interest anyone? (sort of Ugly...in a good way?)

$2550 pinside price. (2500 without stadium lights) Have it listed on Craigslist

May put on market place here but don't really want to ship it

a couple of youtube vids I made (poorly -lol)

(showing more of the lighting effect)

( wife playing - and me being the pinball "whisperer" lol)

#13913 4 years ago

Whirlwind for sale:

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Whirlwind for sale -- PM me if you are interested. Flame me in the comments if you want to give me a free bump.”
2020-04-19
Minneapolis, MN
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1858 times

#13914 4 years ago

Anyone have a jungle Lord getting in the way? Maybe something 80b...? Still on the stinker hunt

#13915 4 years ago

love the moving hand on 1812

#13916 4 years ago

10 min ago I had another first. Playing my IMDN and see a flash then game shuts down. power is out in a 10 mile radius. Had to laugh and smile knowing it wasn't a killer game I was having. But if it was i would have been In tears And also going to buy a UPS for the pins. I have a generac while home auto backup but the 5 sec delay kills a game.

#13917 4 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

10 min ago I had another first. Playing my IMDN and see a flash then game shuts down. power is out in a 10 mile radius. Had to laugh and smile knowing it wasn't a killer game I was having. But if it was i would have been In tears And also going to buy a UPS for the pins. I have a generac while home auto backup but the 5 sec delay kills a game.

Gotta get some super caps on some outlets to cover that

#13918 4 years ago

double post

#13919 4 years ago

sorry im having issues today

#13920 4 years ago

I'll be posting a decent Sorcerer in the next few days. Let me know if you're interested. Virus precautions will be taken for the transaction.

#13921 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice Bally Frontier. Original playfield in great shape for this title. Seriously the nicest original I have personally seen; check out the photos. The only wear spots t...”
2020-04-21
Madison, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1781 times

back for sale

#13922 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be posting a decent Sorcerer in the next few days. Let me know if you're interested. Virus precautions will be taken for the transaction.

Rough idea on price Quy? Still have an EBD i MIGHT sell/trade

#13923 4 years ago

Long shot I know but does anyone have a Xenon or Space Invaders head cab they don't need?

#13924 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Well maintained and nice condition TNA. Game is currently on route, but locations are all closed for at least another month. Game has been self isolating and is safe for pick up ...”
2020-04-24
Madison, WI
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1426 times
Contributed to Pinside

Will get pics up in the coming week, but you know what to expect

no-hassle pic up this weekend before I re-rubber and I am more negotiable than after.

#13925 4 years ago

Blackout pinball, anyone?

I'm interested in a SS project pin and a collector friend suggested I look for a Blackout.
Any chance any of you in the region either have one for sale or know of one for sale? I do see the one for sale in Virginia, MN, right now, but that's just too far to go to look at a Blackout.
I have one pinball (newer Stern), but I would like to try my hand at reviving an affordable SS game just for fun.
Thanks!

#13926 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I picked up this game last year during expo... the previous owner took it all apart cleaned and waxed it. Since then I have only had to wax it... everything plays great. The game i...”
2020-04-24
South Milwaukee, WI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1086 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13927 3 years ago

Looking for a Paragon, I am located in Green Bay

#13928 3 years ago

Skateball pinball, anyone?

I'm interested in a SS project pin and a collector friend suggested I look for a Skateball or Blackout.
Any chance any of you in the region either have one for sale or know of one for sale?
I have one pinball (newer Stern), but I would like to try my hand at reviving a SS game just for fun.
Thanks!

#13929 3 years ago

Mildly interested in a Big Guns within 7 hours of Minneapolis; I'd consider the full spectrum of condition. PM if you've got a line on one. "Easy there Biggus…"

#13930 3 years ago

...Also looking for a 70s Williams EM Spin Unit. I have one, but don't want to part out where it's at right now. PM me if you have one.

#13933 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Damn! That sucks.

That’s putting in mildly. What a shame...

#13934 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Damn! That sucks.

My buddy and I who routed the pins / vids at NEA are on the lookout for a new opportunity bearing in mind things will take a long time to get back to normal. We made a decent amount of connections in our short, six-month stint, however, feel free to send any interested parties my way.

My house is getting very full.

#13935 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

My buddy and I who routed the pins / vids at NEA are on the lookout for a new opportunity bearing in mind things will take a long time to get back to normal. We made a decent amount of connections in our short, six-month stint, however, feel free to send any interested parties my way.
My house is getting very full.

Well if you need a place to put that Star Trek or Walking Dead for a couple of months I know a guy (games stay on first floor, no basement stairs).

#13936 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Well if you need a place to put that Star Trek or Walking Dead for a couple of months I know a guy (games stay on first floor, no basement stairs).

Thank you for the generous offer, unfortunately, they're already placed; I get to enjoy playing games instead of working on them.
Shot a billion point game on TWD, 95 walkers. Really wanted to see Last Man Standing -- ah well, all things with time.

If you need a dedicated Mortal Kombat cabinet on the other hand...

#13937 3 years ago

Wow, that sucks. I was waiting to go back the day it reopened. Hope you find a new home, would be great if someone could put more than one machine closer to the NE suburbs, so I wouldn't have to drive half an hour to Minneapolis to get my fix.

In the meantime, if you need someone to hold onto that Theatre of Magic, Genie, or Target Alpha, I've got some room in the basement!

#13938 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Thank you for the generous offer, unfortunately, they're already placed; I get to enjoy playing games instead of working on them.
Shot a billion point game on TWD, 95 walkers. Really wanted to see Last Man Standing -- ah well, all things with time.
If you need a dedicated Mortal Kombat cabinet on the other hand...

How about Blitz '99? I can make room.

#13939 3 years ago

Thinking of putting my Getaway HS up for trade.. Color DMD, Diamond plated PF, plays awesome, all Flippers rebuilt, playfield really nice, will include NOS set of complete licensed plastics and manual. More pics later open to trades from my want list - typical cab fade

#13940 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Wow, that sucks. I was waiting to go back the day it reopened. Hope you find a new home, would be great if someone could put more than one machine closer to the NE suburbs, so I wouldn't have to drive half an hour to Minneapolis to get my fix.
In the meantime, if you need someone to hold onto that Theatre of Magic, Genie, or Target Alpha, I've got some room in the basement!

Genie is up for sale, 1k. Message if you're interested.

#13941 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Skateball pinball, anyone?

You will have to fight me for this if one is available around here!

#13942 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Whirlwind for sale:
Still available?

Machine - For Sale

Whirlwind

Routed - fresh off route “Whirlwind for sale --

PM me if you are interested.

Flame me in the comments if you want to give me a free bump.”

9 days ago

Minneapolis, MN

Isjack

#13943 3 years ago

Yes, have the following for sale:

Whirlwind for 3200
Genie for 1000
Ms Pacman (sped up) Cocktail 1000
Galaga Cocktail 1000
Mortal Kombat 1000

#13944 3 years ago

Minnesota's stay at home is extended from May 4th to May 18th.

This keeps arcades and barcades, etc. closed until then. At least.

LTG : )

#13945 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Genie is up for sale, 1k. Message if you're interested.

That's tempting, but I was hoping to rent a machine at least for the near future as a trial run to see if I eventually wanted to own one (i.e. would I still be playing it a month in). But let me think more about it and I'll get back to you if I want to take you up on your offer

#13946 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Minnesota's stay at home is extended from May 4th to May 18th.
This keeps arcades and barcades, etc. closed until then. At least.

Thankfully its just a little at a time. I had plans to attend 4 Barcades for the first time this Summer , but not looking hopeful.

#13947 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Thankfully its just a little at a time.

It's killing me. Hard to make plans when they keep changing the date.

I had it figured to get by until the 4th of May, and then another 2 weeks. So do I try and squeak by ? Or sell a machine for here and now and the next extension ?

LTG

#13948 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's killing me. Hard to make plans when they keep changing the date.
I had it figured to get by until the 4th of May, and then another 2 weeks. So do I try and squeak by ? Or sell a machine for here and now and the next extension ?
LTG

Hope you can stay afloat Lloyd. If it was just one arcade/barcade that makes it, it should be you, you deserve it

#13949 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Hope you can stay afloat Lloyd. If it was just one arcade/barcade that makes it, it should be you, you deserve it

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

I hope they all make it. We lost one a few days ago.

#13950 3 years ago

As soon as you open up I’ll come spend some moola on some gaming action!

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 279 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/279?hl=joncbrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.