1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 414.
#13801 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

John is not retiring. He's simply not making house calls at this time. He said he has no idea when he'll be doing them again.

https://pinballplus.com/

Website is now updated with information on service calls concerning COVID-19 (see link on main page). Just like everything, plans and dates can change. Let's hope for the best for everyone!

#13802 4 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

https://pinballplus.com/
Website is now updated with information on service calls concerning COVID-19 (see link on main page). Just like everything, plans and dates can change. Let's hope for the best for everyone!

Seems like the perfect time for everyone to watch some videos and learn how to do their own repairs.

I believe most of the parts suppliers are still shipping stuff.

#13803 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Seems like the perfect time for everyone to watch some videos and learn how to do their own repairs.
I believe most of the parts suppliers are still shipping stuff.

I put an order into Marco Monday and had it Thursday!

#13804 4 years ago

good to know about marco , i wonder about buying from mirco

#13805 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I put an order into Marco Monday and had it Thursday!

And I ordered from PBL and got it in a few days as well.

#13806 3 years ago

I ordered parts from Marco, Pinball resource and Pinbits early last week. Had all my parts before the weekend.

Seems all these places are still shipping out and getting parts to people in a timely manner, which is great! I was worried I'd be waiting but wasn't the case at all.

#13807 3 years ago

Marco shipped my order in 3 hours after I put it in today. Crazy fast.

#13808 3 years ago

Seems like PBL is only doing UPS shipping at this time. There is no longer an option for USPS when I have tried the last few days.

#13809 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Seems like PBL is only doing UPS shipping at this time. There is no longer an option for USPS when I have tried the last few days.

Shucks.
USPS is usually the cheapest option.
At least they're shipping at all!

#13810 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My order on 3/20 was shipped via USPS, so this must be a new thing.

#13811 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

My order on 3/20 was shipped via USPS, so this must be a new thing.

Yeah I placed an order last week and got usps shipping and went back to order a few more things. UPS was the only option. I dumped my cart and I tried just putting 5 fuses in the cart and it was $13 UPS to ship them. I would think possibly it has something to do with the Coronavirus.

#13812 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yeah I placed an order last week and got usps shipping and went back to order a few more things. UPS was the only option. I dumped my cart and I tried just putting 5 fuses in the cart and it was $13 UPS to ship them. I would think possibly it has something to do with the Coronavirus.

I had the same experience. I bet it's because UPS will pick up at their location, whereas with USPS they go and drop it off somewhere?

#13813 3 years ago

USPS will normally pick up as well... dunno if that's changed.

#13814 3 years ago

P & P amusements in Brookfield Wisconsin is renting out there games. Contact them if intrested. Support you local operators!

#13815 3 years ago

Anyone local to Minneapolis have and Iron Man original or Vault for sale?

#13816 3 years ago

That's a great idea. P & P has a great crew and games were always maintained well.

#13817 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

P & P amusements in Brookfield Wisconsin is renting out there games. Contact them if intrested. Support you local operators!

I rented a Jurassic Park Premium from them for the next 4 weeks. Awesome experience all around and the game is playing great!

#13818 3 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

I rented a Jurassic Park Premium from them for the next 4 weeks. Awesome experience all around and the game is playing great!

Really? I'm super jealous. Pretty sure that was the one at Cleveland pub. Brand new. Less then a thousand plays?

#13819 3 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

Let me know what you think of the JP Prem compared to your IMDN Pro. JP Prem was going to be my next buy

#13820 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Let me know what you think of the JP Prem compared to your IMDN Pro. JP Prem was going to be my next buy

Both good but my friend who owns both says IMDN Pro is better. I don't like the theme at all but IMDN is a better shooter and JP has better rules.

#13821 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Really? I'm super jealous. Pretty sure that was the one at Cleveland pub. Brand new. Less then a thousand plays?

I figured that as well. I checked the audits, out of curiosity, and it shows 515 lifetime plays. I recall playing it there last Fall. I sorta assumed it had more mileage than that.

#13822 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Both are phenomenal games. Easily two of my favorites from the last few years (and probably then some). I’m really gonna struggle when this one has to go.

In both cases I was not into the themes going in. Iron Maiden turned me. Jurassic Park still isn’t my favorite theme, but gameplay and integration is very good. To one of the previous poster’s comments: I definitely find Maiden easier to control and shoot. Rules are great on both. Really can’t go wrong with either.

#13823 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Both good but my friend who owns both says IMDN Pro is better. I don't like the theme at all but IMDN is a better shooter and JP has better rules.

I like both and have Iron Maiden, but I would trade my Maiden for a Jurassic Park if the opportunity arose.

#13824 3 years ago

I have IMDN pro and enjoy it but have under 10 games on a JP pro on location no where near enough time to make a decision. Thanks for the input. I guess if one pops up cheap on the market I'll peruse otherwise going to wait until locations get going again.

#13825 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I like both and have Iron Maiden, but I would trade my Maiden for a Jurassic Park if the opportunity arose.

Hands down Jurassic park over iron maiden

#13826 3 years ago

I have both an IMDN Premium and JP Premium and still prefer IMDN... but not by much. I wouldn’t get rid of either one.

#13827 3 years ago

Listed my Wonka CE

#13828 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Listed my Wonka CE

Machine - For Sale

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (CE) #50

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “I have up for sale a WWCE #50 in beautiful like new condition. I purchased the pin at the end of December 2019 from Joe at PinballSTAR and it was shipped to me direct from JJP NIB...”

9 hours ago

Minnetrista, MN

Vitty

Beautiful game!!!!

#13829 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice Bally Frontier. Original playfield in great shape for this title. Seriously the nicest original I have personally seen; check out the photos. The only wear spots t...”
2020-04-21
Madison, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1781 times

in case anyone is looking for one of the best Ballys from the era, likely ever!

#13830 3 years ago

Greetings guys.
I know this is pinside but I’ve got a couple nice arcades for sale. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.

Thanks.

siouxfalls.craigslist.org link

#13831 3 years ago

Anyone interested in JJP playfields? I have both Wonka and JJPOTC NIB

Prob never going to do a swap, so looking for a cool trade

#13832 3 years ago

Parzival - Is the Pirates an Standard/LE or CE?

#13833 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

parzival - Is the Pirates an Standard/LE or CE?

I would assume standard/le since that is the game they show on their "previously owned" list.

#13834 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

parzival - Is the Pirates an Standard/LE or CE?

Yep - LE

#13835 3 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:Greetings guys.
I know this is pinside but I’ve got a couple nice arcades for sale. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.
Thanks.

Standard “wish you lived closer” comment!

#13836 3 years ago

Anybody in the metro want to trade games temporarily for the quarantine/etc? Can't trade BSD ST Atlantis or SMB, they are in place for the duration of isolation. Idk -- maybe this is not a thing to do based on the situation, but I could use a little temporary shake-up.

#13837 3 years ago

Listed a Jungle Lord here locally if someone was interested let me know. Ill put a listing here in a day or 2 if it doesn't sell asap. Throwing it out there incase someone is looking.

#13838 3 years ago

Have a countdown that I just got fully working. $1000. Corona free . Easy pickup easy load out. Lots of connectors newly repinned. grounding mods done. PS board updated with new cap, and all header pins redone. New rubber. Everything works 100%. Plays good.

Machine - For Sale
Count-Down Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Gottlieb Countdown. Interconnector completely repinned. MPU display connectors completely repinned. PS has all 3 headers repinned. Updated large cap, and all grou...”
2020-04-04
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 298 times

#13839 3 years ago

Does anyone personally know the gentleman that had the Iron Man HUO in Buffalo for sale? If you could provide a contact I'd like to chat with him. The ad has been removed from Craigslist and just want to know if it's still for sale. We had some contact only though the Craigslist link however.

Thanks!

#13840 3 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

We had some contact only though the Craigslist link however.

If he emailed you. Respond to it, it might still be active even if the ad is removed.

LTG : )

#13841 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If he emailed you. Respond to it, it might still be active even if the ad is removed.

Unfortunately all the links are dead once the posting is removed.

#13842 3 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Unfortunately all the links are dead once the posting is removed.

That changed. They used to be active for awhile. Sorry.

#13843 3 years ago

Extremely nice BSD for sale locally.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Bram Stokers Dracula pinball has been in collection for the past 19 years. It has been fully shopped out, rebuilt flippers with new coils, all new rubbers, full LEDs and it pl...”
2020-03-30
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 498 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13844 3 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Extremely nice BSD for sale locally.

Machine - For Sale

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Fully shopped/refurbished “This Bram Stokers Dracula pinball has been in collection for the past 19 years. It has been fully shopped out, rebuilt flippers with new coils, all new rubbers, full LEDs and it pl...”

5 days ago

Lakeville, MN

Cudaman

BSD has always been on my radar and yours is a great looking BSD. Good luck.

#13845 3 years ago

Just listed my JJP Pirates CE

#13846 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Just listed my JJP Pirates CE

Wow.
Beautiful machine!
Great colors.
GLWTS.

Machine - For Sale

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean (CE) #32

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “I have up for sale JJP PoTC CE #32 in beautiful like new condition. I purchased the pin in January from Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Germany. Everything is working perfectly and it...”

2 hours ago

Minnetrista, MN

Vitty

#13847 3 years ago

Anyone in MN metro area renting games? For the right price might be nice to add a pin to the collection for a couple months. My oldest daughter would love for me to find a Monster Bash.

#13848 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Anyone in MN metro area renting games? For the right price might be nice to add a pin to the collection for a couple months. My oldest daughter would love for me to find a Monster Bash.

Yes. I know Nick from Summit Amusement and Ben Granger are both. I believe a couple others are too. If you are on Facebook, you should join our MN Pinball Facebook group and make a post about what you are looking for. I bet you will get responses pretty quickly from people.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/minnesotapinball/

#13849 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yes. I know Nick from Summit Amusement and Ben Granger are both. I believe a couple others are too. If you are on Facebook, you should join our MN Pinball Facebook group and make a post about what you are looking for. I bet you will get responses pretty quickly from people.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/minnesotapinball/

Thanks for that! Just put in a request to join that group.

#13850 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Thanks for that! Just put in a request to join that group.

I approved it and you can post anything you want right away now, so feel free and I am sure you will get responses.

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/277?hl=joncbrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.