1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 415.
#13651 4 years ago

Had a good time at NE Arcade, then spent a couple hours at SS Billiards. Thanks for hosting us Lloyd! Now taking a little break back at the hotel before dinner.

#13652 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Thanks for hosting us Lloyd!

Thank you for stopping in ! Have a great dinner and a safe trip home !

LTG : )

#13653 4 years ago

Looking for r a Time Machine.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Time Machine within 4 hrs drive of the Chicago area.”
2020-08-06
Rockford, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 138 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13654 4 years ago

Selling a beautiful Theatre of Magic. Prior Lake MN.

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful fully shopped Theatre of Magic Bally Pinball machine for sale. No insert wear, no ball trough wear, and a stunning cabinet with no fade or issues. LEDs tastefully instal...”
2020-03-02
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 186 times

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold!

#13655 4 years ago

With luck I may actually finally get out to SS Billiards this week. All the times I've been to Minneapolis and never had the time to get there. This week I'm going to be struggling to find stuff to do, so sounds like this will be my chance.

-Hans

#13656 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

With luck I may actually finally get out to SS Billiards this week. All the times I've been to Minneapolis and never had the time to get there. This week I'm going to be struggling to find stuff to do, so sounds like this will be my chance.
-Hans

SS is a great stop! There’s a handful of others worth checking out as well - Tilt, Mortimer’s, Cafetto and Blainbrook.

#13657 4 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

SS is a great stop! There’s a handful of others worth checking out as well - Tilt, Mortimer’s, Cafetto and Blainbrook.

And NE Arcade. We are putting in some work, keep us in mind -- we are lucky to have so many great spots to play these days!

#13660 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

With luck I may actually finally get out to SS Billiards this week.

It would be nice if you can make it.

Safe journeys my friend !

#13661 4 years ago

New location in downtown St. Paul! The Pillbox will be opening "soon" -- I walked by on my way to lunch, and saw there's a Monster Bash right inside the doors. There's also three claw machines, that could easily be replaced with more pins, please.... There were a couple of credits on the MB, so I played a couple of balls, even though they aren't open yet -- construction people didn't seem to care.

Anyone know who owns the route? Wondering if the machine will be kept up long term and maybe change - I work right around the corner, so will be frequenting the location a lot.

#13662 4 years ago

I'm also a fan of NE Arcade, went there the opening day where it was good enough, but went back last week and it's greatly improved with a few extra machines (more pinball makes anything better). They run a one night tournament on Tuesday nights at 7 now.

I heard about the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee, and plan to go this year for the first time to play a ton of pinball. Can anyone who went last year tell me if the Friday preview is worth going to, and tell me more about the after party? Not sure if I want to drop $75 on a few hour party with how little info there is about it.

#13663 4 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

I'm also a fan of NE Arcade, went there the opening day where it was good enough, but went back last week and it's greatly improved with a few extra machines (more pinball makes anything better). They run a one night tournament on Tuesday nights at 7 now.
I heard about the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee, and plan to go this year for the first time to play a ton of pinball. Can anyone who went last year tell me if the Friday preview is worth going to, and tell me more about the after party? Not sure if I want to drop $75 on a few hour party with how little info there is about it.

The Friday preview is well worth it IMHO. Fewer people and lots of chance to play games with short/no lines in many cases.
I would hit all the things you really want to session on Friday.
Then saturday morning, hit them again. Once it gets busy check out the other aspects of the show.

There are mutiple after partys. Many here will be game bringers and get to do the game hall one (only for those that bring a game) which is the best afterparty in all of pinball.

They offer other paid after parties. I have not gone to them (because I am at the game bringer official one) but heard good things last year from those that did.

#13664 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

-Hans

If you're struggling to find stuff to do, we have several fantastic spots all over the metro area. Pick your poison...

https://pinballmap.com/minnesota

#13665 4 years ago

Looking for a Black Knight SOR pro.

Also selling my modded up Avengers pro.

Let me know! Thanks!!

Added over 4 years ago:

nla

#13666 4 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Up Down on a Friday is an absolute shit show, honestly anywhere over there would be.

It is better than businesses trying to make a go at an old school arcade and sitting empty (and there are plenty of those). I've always enjoyed bumping elbows at UpDown when I make it up there. TMNT (arcade) is way more fun to play when you join others than playing it by yourself in an empty bar. But I can see how it's not for everyone.

#13667 4 years ago

Anybody making a trip from WI to Minneapolis/MN in the next month with the ability to deliver a game? I am short on time and have a few things lining up. If you have time, space, and room for money in your wallet, PM me.

#13668 4 years ago

I'll be coming up from Chicago to the Green Bay area next two weeks for work. Anybody have any projects they'd like to dump?

#13669 4 years ago

All machines and parts have sold. Thanks all, bye MN and Pinside .

#13670 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I'll be coming up from Chicago to the Green Bay area next two weeks for work. Anybody have any projects they'd like to dump?

I still have a devils dare project/basket case. Pm me if intrested.

#13671 4 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

All machines and parts have sold. Thanks all, bye MN and Pinside .

Thanks for being a great member of the community. I hope your move goes well.

#13672 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

-Hans

Thank you for stopping in ! Safe journeys my friend. Get back home safe and sound.

#13673 4 years ago

Really wish I could find a good condition ST TNG cabinet around here!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a ST TNG machine!”
2020-03-04
Minneapolis, MN
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 47 times

#13674 4 years ago

Good evening, Pinsiders. It's been too long. Lots of new faces. I hope to stick around for a bit.

#13676 4 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Good evening, Pinsiders. It's been too long. Lots of new faces. I hope to stick around for a bit.

Hi Josh
Glad to hear you are back!

#13677 4 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

wow stranger!

What is new?

Any pins? Ever see Tony any more?

#13678 4 years ago

I'm selling my very nice Star Trek Premium Vault 140 plays as of March 4th
Located Just a few miles south of

I94 between Milwaukee and Madisin

#13679 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Hi Josh
Glad to hear you are back!

Glad to be back, I missed all you misfits.

Quoted from Whysnow:

wow stranger!
What is new?
Any pins? Ever see Tony any more?

Hey Hilton! New home, but no pins.. YET. And I haven't seen many people with the exception of those I saw at the JP release. However, I haven't heard from Tony lately.

#13680 4 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

holy sheet! Hello!

#13681 4 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Glad to be back, I missed all you misfits.

Hey Hilton! New home, but no pins.. YET. And I haven't seen many people with the exception of those I saw at the JP release. However, I haven't heard from Tony lately.

Tony P or Tony south of the cities? Haven't heard from either really since MGC you and I were at.

I have some gottlieb sys1's or baywatch I'll sell

#13682 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Tony P or Tony south of the cities? Haven't heard from either really since MGC you and I were at.
I have some gottlieb sys1's or baywatch I'll sell

Your love of Gottlieb's endures. I'd rather avoid the hernia from lifting those beasts.

Either Tony, although I've talked to Tony P w/i the past year, Tony M was... 5 years ago possibly?

#13683 4 years ago

Looking for a TAXI, Whirlwind or? Have a nice HUO IMDN i'm looking to still possibly move as well. Actually may part with EBD and Jack's Open for the right deal/trade. Just need a change

#13684 4 years ago

I had mentioned it in a MGC thread but posting here.

I am trying to decide what will be my second game to bring to MGC.

I have a Mr.&Mrs. Pacman that is condition-wise really nice playfield (like the nicest/ early mylar done well I have ever seen; as most are junk) and nice backglass.
It is currently legs off and has a reset issue that should be a relatively easy fix for me (rebuild voltage and connectors?)

Given my limited time before MGC, I could bring this game if there is any interest in purchase/setting up a deal in advance (game would need to stay at show for duration)
LMK if interested.

#13685 4 years ago

Just a heads-up for anyone looking for last minute plans for the end of March. We have the global pandemic scare to thank for extremely low airfares between MSP and DFW. I saw as low as $133 roundtrip today ($97 between CHI and DFW), but not sure how long it will last. At this cost, the admission to TPF will almost cost you more than getting there.

#13686 4 years ago

Good morning everyone. I want to share that I'm selling my PoTC LE. See thread below for details. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

Who else is excited for the fantastic weather this weekend? Great for picking up a new pin.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92870

#13687 4 years ago

Speaking of games for sale....I'm selling my Monster Bash LE. Looks and plays brand new. Not a flaw. Hit me up if you want to come check it out. $7500 OBO.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I’m selling my home use only Monster Bash LE pinball machine. It plays flawlessly and looks like it just slid out of the box. It comes fully loaded from the factory. Large color...”
2020-03-07
Sioux Falls, SD
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 212 times

#13688 4 years ago

In case anyone looking to make a drive

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Local grail game came up for sale so I need to clear out a space and funds. Like new jurassic park premium. Approx 500 plays. Perfect shape. No clearcoat issues , pooling, chipping...”
2020-03-07
Chicago, IL
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 221 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black knight pro with about 60 plays. No clear coat, pooling or chipping issues on the playfield so its better than buying new and rolling the dice on a questionable playfield plus...”
2020-03-07
Chicago, IL
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 244 times

#13690 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful home use only Lord of the Rings Pinball by Stern. Built in 2006, this machine was from one of the last runs. Machine is stock but has been upgraded with Sterns flashing e...”
2020-03-08
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 983 times
TZ and HUO LoTR looking for new homes.
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Twilight Zone widebody pinball machine that has been in my collection for the past 17 years. Playfield is a Sun Process and has a fantastic polished clearcoat that is thi...”
2020-03-08
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 536 times

#13691 4 years ago

Anyone by chance have an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle (ACNC) for sale in MN/WI area? Also open to shipping it in if needed.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice HUO ACNC - preferably with all the fixin's including butter cabinet. Show me what you got! Open to shipping if needed.”
2020-03-08
Minnetrista, MN
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 45 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13692 4 years ago

Anyone know who operates the Munsters Pro at the Xcel center? The machine desperately needs a bill acceptor or a change machine near by. I scrounged up a new quarters to play a few games, but there isn't anywhere to get change.

It was a nice break in between games this weekend for the Hockey Tournament.

#13693 4 years ago

I’ve listed some spare parts I have for sale. Prefer local pick up but will ship.
Stern DMDs 128x32 Red Led -2
Vishal dmd plasma 128x32 - 2
25” Lockdown bars - 2
STTNG plastic protectors.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Lightly used, no major blemishes. I'll ship it for free in the continental us, usps 2-3 day.”
2021-08-08
Minneapolis, MN
75 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 747 times
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Have an extra set. Pm me to ship, I'll include shipping in the US via usps for no additional charge. Ships upon receipt of payment.”
2020-03-08
Minneapolis, MN
20 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 134 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “One lockdown 25" bar for Bally/Williams widebody games. Has a few scratches and is definitely used, but is still very presentable and useable. Had 2, sold one. Will include some ...”
2020-03-08
Minneapolis, MN
66 (OBO)
Viewed: 109 times
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Have a new NOS trunk for Theatre of Magic. Free shipping in US via USPS 2-3 day priority. PM me for payment and shipping. Looks a slightly bent from storage, but will conform pro...”
2020-03-08
Minneapolis, MN
55 (OBO)
Archived after: 258 days
Viewed: 90 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Came off a modded AC/DC. Free shipping in the US via USPS 2-3 day priority. What’s in the pictures is what’s for sale. I won't separate them at this point. This a screaming ...”
2020-03-08
Minneapolis, MN
140 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 76 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern red LED DMD 128x32 520-5025-15 Rev. C Like new, but used lightly. Come with red cover and back card board. Prefer local pick up but will ship. Will quote shipping and add ...”
2020-03-08
Minneapolis, MN
175 (Firm)
Viewed: 8 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Used but works great. Prefer local pickup but willing to ship. PayPal accepted. Will add shipping quote to price. Ships upon receipt of payment.”
2020-07-18
Minneapolis, MN
99 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 173 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Came off an Iron Man. Like new works great.”
2020-04-03
Minneapolis, MN
120 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 60 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Apd-128g032 Used, works well. Came off a stern. Has extra hardware. Prefer local pick up. Will quote shipping on top of sale. PayPal. Item ships when payment received.”
2020-06-15
Minneapolis, MN
120 (OBO)
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 125 times

Misc plastics, trans lights, rubbers, etc.
a few more adds coming.
PM me if you are interested.
TZ gum ball plastic is gone as well as TWD plastics.
Thank you.

#13694 4 years ago

if anyone is looking for a cheaper pinball hauler. I'm selling my 03 Grand caravan. Can fit 4 pins at once. Has 230k miles, but everything runs, starts and works 100%. A/C works great. heater works great. has electric windows. Outside temp and compass. 2 middle captains chairs and bench seat for the back/middle. easily come out for pin pickups. newer radiator and A/C condenser. Always starts good and runs great. Only issue is that sometimes you have to tap the key when putting the key in the ignition. Had the same issue on the last 4 Grand Caravans i've had. 21-23 MPG. Pinside price $1300.

#13695 4 years ago

I realize these are only for pickup in MN but if someone happens to be coming to MGC (or thru Madison) that would be willing to bring the King of Diamonds playfield along please PM me! I'll pay for transport.

#13696 4 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

I realize these are only for pickup in MN but if someone happens to be coming to MGC (or thru Madison) that would be willing to bring the King of Diamonds playfield along please PM me! I'll pay for transport.

My Vegas conference got cancelled because of the Corona Virus. Now that i'll be in town during MGC I was thinking of coming.

#13697 4 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

Anyone know who operates the Munsters Pro at the Xcel center? The machine desperately needs a bill acceptor or a change machine near by. I scrounged up a new quarters to play a few games, but there isn't anywhere to get change.
It was a nice break in between games this weekend for the Hockey Tournament.

Wait, what? Where's the machine at? I park in Rivercenter every day...

#13698 4 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Tap house, next to door 4.

#13699 4 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Just bring quarters! None of the vendors at the Xcel can make change, as in there are no quarters! All prices are in round dollars.

#13700 4 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

If they'll fit in the back of a Mazda 3 hatchback I've got plans to stop by I/O in Madison on my way to MGC on that Thursday night. Not sure what that guy's pickup schedule would be, but I wouldn't be available to pick anything up until March 27th at the earliest

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/274 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.