1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 415.
#13601 4 years ago

The good news is it's the correct Jim. Unfortunately he no longer has the head box. Still a fun piece of the story.

-Hans

#13602 4 years ago

Might have a Nice DE JP up for trade soon. Just got it up and running fully, and did the Flipper board upgrade to it. Freshly rebuilt flippers. Very nice unfaded cabinet. Looking for Trade options right now.

#13603 4 years ago

Anyone have a stern 3-button service menu switch they would sell near mpls? I could pick up today or tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

#13604 4 years ago

Seeing if there is any trade interest in my Stern Star Trek premium...2nd owner huo, built nov. 2018. Located in Suamico (north side of Green Bay, WI). Interested in Stern JP, JJP Dialed In, Adams Family, Indiana Jones, Whitewater, +/- cash...maybe others???

Pics here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MKq3Axrc2itlKCDb2N2VkDNsxWVk6k5y?usp=sharing

#13605 4 years ago
Quoted from mikehoss1414:

Seeing if there is any trade interest in my Stern Star Trek LE...2nd owner huo, built nov. 2018. Located in Suamico (north side of Green Bay, WI). Interested in Stern JP, JJP Dialed In, Adams Family, Indiana Jones, Whitewater, +/- cash...maybe others???
Pics here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MKq3Axrc2itlKCDb2N2VkDNsxWVk6k5y?usp=sharing

I'm sure it was just a typo, but that is not an LE. That is a premium. Big price difference. Also, the mods will most likely make you put up an ad for it. I have been scolded for similar...

#13606 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, fixed the typo

#13607 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm sure it was just a typo, but that is not an LE. That is a premium. Big price difference. Also, the mods will most likely make you put up an ad for it. I have been scolded for similar...

does a premium have baked potatoes as well, or is that only the LE?

#13608 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

does a premium have baked potatoes as well, or is that only the LE?

Premiums got those sides!

#13609 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Premiums got those sides!

Which version comes with bacon and cream?

#13610 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Which version comes with bacon and cream?

LE has ALL the toppings.

#13611 4 years ago

Is there a rick and morty on route to play in Milwaukee?

#13613 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

There are 3 in Madison though.

#13614 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

and one in the dells (in a cool guy's basement)

#13615 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

and one in the dells (in a cool guy's basement)

Moose Jaw?

#13616 4 years ago

Timely topic. I'll be in the Dells soon, what games are at Moose Jaw? Any other pinball locations pop up?

#13617 4 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Timely topic. I'll be in the Dells soon, what games are at Moose Jaw? Any other pinball locations pop up?

LMGTFY

https://pinballmap.com/wisconsin?utf8=%E2%9C%93&region=wisconsin&by_city_id=Wisconsin+Dells

#13618 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I’ve got one , I’m 45 minutes southwest of Milwaukee though.

#13619 4 years ago

My house.

Quoted from Eric_S:

Not entirely sure.

I know the following places have pinball, just not sure what

Moosejaw
Bobbers
B-lux

#13620 4 years ago

Wait . . . so who was this cool guy . . . I'm really confused.

#13621 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Ouch...

#13622 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’ve got one , I’m 45 minutes southwest of Milwaukee though.

Thanks but can’t swing by today. Looking for a quick game as I’m with co workers. Wish I could have driven separately. I know madison has io and blue moon. Where is the third?

#13623 4 years ago

Classic!

#13624 4 years ago

The guy who dragged all those kiddie rides to MGC and gladdened the hearts of so many kids.

LTG : )

#13625 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The guy who dragged all those kiddie rides to MGC and gladdened the hearts of so many kids.

Hay LTG,you guys got one yet?

#13626 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

By you guys , I meant you and the dog

#13627 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I/O, Blue Moon... what's the 3rd?

#13628 4 years ago
Quoted from johnstewart:

I/O, Blue Moon... what's the 3rd?

Geeks Mania got theirs yesterday

#13629 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

No. I thought of it years ago. To have out front in the summer. Until I saw a lady had a small child on a kiddie ride and the kid flew off. Instant end of that idea.

#13630 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. I thought of it years ago. To have out front in the summer. Until I saw a lady had a small child on a kiddie ride and the kid flew off. Instant end of that idea.

As tragic as that sounds, I was referring to a Rick and Morty

#13631 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No.

#13632 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.

It's all good, I'll be heading up to the cities in a few weeks hope to stop in

#13633 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

#13634 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.

The far better answer was "So was I."

A rare swing and miss, Lloyd.

#13635 4 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

A rare swing and miss, Lloyd.

Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Quoted from LTG:

Not when you see what Apinjunkie quoted from me, and asked me.

You ask me about kiddie rides, you get a kiddie ride response. He didn't ask me about Rick and Morty until 5 posts later.

I was being polite in my apology to him.

Lloyd

#13636 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

It's all good, I'll be heading up to the cities in a few weeks hope to stop in

Tilt has a rick n morty

#13637 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Tilt has a rick n morty

Thanks for the heads up, you rock. We will definitely stop by when in the cities, me and my son are planning a pinball Adventure. Not to worry Lloyd will still stop by SS while we're up there

#13638 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Thanks for the heads up, you rock. We will definitely stop by when in the cities, me and my son are planning a pinball Adventure. Not to worry Lloyd will still stop by SS while we're up there

If you have a chance to give us a visit up in Northeast, we have 10 at the moment and are working on two more. Games are $.50 or $.25/game (grab tokens from the bar). 21+ after 8pm.

https://pinballmap.com/minnesota/?by_location_id=13576

#13639 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Not to worry Lloyd will still stop by SS while we're up there

I hope to see you. Main thing have a safe trip and lots of fun.

Disclaimer : 22 pinball machines here now. One pinball machine is 25¢ a game, seven pinball machines are 50¢ a game, six pinball machines are 75¢ a game and three games for $2.00, one pinball machine is $1.00 a game, two pinball machines are $1.00 a game and three games for $2.00, and five pinball machines are $1.00 a game and 6 games for $5.00.

#13640 4 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

If you have a chance to give us a visit up in Northeast, we have 10 at the moment and are working on two more. Games are $.50 or $.25/game (grab tokens from the bar). 21+ after 8pm.
https://pinballmap.com/minnesota/?by_location_id=13576

Will definitely try and stop by, theater of magic is one of my favorite games

#13641 4 years ago

Made it up to Minneapolis today. Stopped at an awesome Greek place called Triesta for lunch, then stopped at Tilt to get a few games in. Tonight were hitting Can Can wonderland for some EMs and a burlesque show (ooohhh lala!) And tomorrow well be heading up to LTG to give him a hard time I'd post a pic, but cant

#13642 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a trade?

I'm most interested in MET Monsters or DP Premium, but I'm game to listen to any/all trade offers. Wha'cha got?

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: Stern “The Walking Dead” Premium Pinball Home use only c. 600 lifetime plays No PF wear apart from light/normal dimpling No shooter lane wear No Well Walker hip...”
2020-02-20
Minneapolis, MN
5,725 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1163 times

#13643 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Made it up to Minneapolis today. Stopped at an awesome Greek place called Triesta for lunch, then stopped at Tilt to get a few games in. Tonight were hitting Can Can wonderland for some EMs and a burlesque show (ooohhh lala!) And tomorrow well be heading up to LTG to give him a hard time I'd post a pic, but cant

We decided to pass on CanCan Wonderland tonight due to recent reviews, but saw this place called NE Arcade. Might stop there after dinner tonight.

#13644 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

We decided to pass on CanCan Wonderland tonight due to recent reviews, but saw this place called NE Arcade. Might stop there after dinner tonight.

Great place run by some Pinside pinhead friends. You can visit my old Atlantis.

#13645 4 years ago

For anyone in driving distance to Madison, open invite and hope to see you at IO arcade for the Rick and Morty Launch Party.

Noon-4pm qualifying
Scott, Charlie, and bug will be there also.

#13646 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Great place run by some Pinside pinhead friends. You can visit my old Atlantis.

We ended up at Up Down since it was near to where we had dinner. The place was too busy for my taste. We ended up walking around finding what we could play instead of playing Heading out to Cafetto Cafe this morning. Hoping it'll be much more chill at 8 am

#13647 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

We ended up at Up Down since it was near to where we had dinner. The place was too busy for my taste. We ended up walking around finding what we could play instead of playing Heading out to Cafetto Cafe this morning. Hoping it'll be much more chill at 8 am

Up Down on a Friday is an absolute shit show, honestly anywhere over there would be. The games are often in pretty rough shape too so you didn't miss much. Mortimer's would have been a little better. Less pins, but they are all maintained well and it's a solid line up, their games are operated by the people at Tilt. Caffetto should be super chill this morning, and the games are always in proper working order.

#13648 4 years ago

I’m moving out of state, house is sold, need to get rid of 2 out of 3 pins that are left. ACDC Prem, color screen and MikeD mod. ToM, brass armor, 3d translight, moving saw, color screen, trunk fix board, new brass on playfield, new ramps, New plastics and protectors, great looking machine. MMr with color screen. Need them gone soon. $6500 each obo. Will do a package deal

MMR IS SOLD.

#13649 4 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Up Down on a Friday is an absolute shit show, honestly anywhere over there would be. The games are often in pretty rough shape too so you didn't miss much. Mortimer's would have been a little better. Less pins, but they are all maintained well and it's a solid line up, their games are operated by the people at Tilt. Caffetto should be super chill this morning, and the games are always in proper working order.

I still have a bunch of tokens from Up Down, since I never had the opportunity to use them. I remember going there a few years ago on a weekend and every single machine was in use. You would think it was the 1980s all over again.

#13650 4 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Just left Cafettos, pretty cool place. Had a great game on Sopranos and my wife kept playing JP. Now are at NE Arcade

There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/273 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.