7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,507 posts
  • 433 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Bohdi
  • Topic is favorited by 264 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,509 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4A8EFB54-8199-419C-9089-DB5F6267410A (resized).jpeg
BB3BC2A0-3486-4AAE-88CF-03656B52471B (resized).jpeg
0AF8E171-AF9A-4C86-B8DE-42DACCA6509C (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190827_181740 (resized).jpg
20190827_160759 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190826_222926 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190826_224658 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190826_210157 (resized).jpg
1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 13507 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 271.
#13451 24 days ago

I'll be listing a very minty SM soon. It's very clean and in CQ shape. Cliffys, webbed side rails, matching powder coat, webbed plastic projectors, Comet 2SMDs GI and Cointaker inserts throughout plus more. Cleaned and waxed and plays and looks perfect.

#13452 24 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be listing a very minty SM soon. It's very clean and in CQ shape. Cliffys, webbed side rails, matching powder coat, webbed plastic projectors, Comet 2SMDs GI and Cointaker inserts throughout plus more. Cleaned and waxed and plays and looks perfect.

Great seller and guy here folks.

#13453 23 days ago

Looking for a local'ish Bally Atlantis in decent shape.. Or a Black Rose.. Or a Dr. Dude.. Or a Party Zone.. - PM if you have any of those you'd like to sell.

Also on the hunt for a Mousin Around PF in nice shape.

Thanks

#13454 21 days ago

Just doing a pricing inventory per game on the twenty two pinball machines in my business ( SS Billiards ) and came up with this.

One pinball machine is 25¢ a game, seven pinball machines are 50¢ a game, six pinball machines are 75¢ a game and three games for $2.00, one pinball machine is $1.00 a game, two pinball machines are $1.00 a game and three games for $2.00, and five pinball machines are $1.00 a game and 6 games for $5.00.

I hope to keep this mix in the future, even with new games coming in. Everybody has a different entertainment budget, especially parents with small children. So I have something for everybody, yet remain profitable.

LTG : )

#13455 21 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Just doing a pricing inventory per game on the twenty two pinball machines in my business ( SS Billiards ) and came up with this.
One pinball machine is 25¢ a game, seven pinball machines are 50¢ a game, six pinball machines are 75¢ a game and three games for $2.00, one pinball machine is $1.00 a game, two pinball machines are $1.00 a game and three games for $2.00, and five pinball machines are $1.00 a game and 6 games for $5.00.
I hope to keep this mix in the future, even with new games coming in. Everybody has a different entertainment budget, especially parents with small children. So I have something for everybody, yet remain profitable.

Well worth every quarter. All of the machines are in great condition and the only issue was an inlane that was a hair tight. Thanks for having me last week and will be back in July.

#13456 21 days ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Happy New Years! Looking to start the new year by selling a super nice copy of Stern Spider-Man. Lots of upgrades on this game and as far as I can tell, is HUO. Mods and updates ar...”
2020-01-02
Madison, WI

#13457 21 days ago

Man....Wish I had unlimited funds as I'd like to upgrade to this beautiful machine!! Nice looking example.

Bump for a great Pinsider. You ready to sell me back X-Men yet?

#13458 21 days ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

Well worth every quarter. All of the machines are in great condition and the only issue was an inlane that was a hair tight. Thanks for having me last week and will be back in July.

In lane on Willy ? Fixed.

Thank you for stopping in. Safe journeys this year my friend !

#13459 21 days ago
Quoted from TomN:

Man....Wish I had unlimited funds as I'd like to upgrade to this beautiful machine!! Nice looking example.
Bump for a great Pinsider. You ready to sell me back X-Men yet?

Sorry Tom. XM is bolted to the floor. It is a beautiful machine and not going anywhere anytime soon!

#13460 21 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

In lane on Willy ? Fixed.
Thank you for stopping in. Safe journeys this year my friend !

The left one Give Prada some scratches for me.

#13461 19 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Sorry Tom. XM is bolted to the floor. It is a beautiful machine and not going anywhere anytime soon!

#13462 16 days ago

Fred Richardson posted this on Facebook. Hard to believe it's fifteen years ago already.

Holy crap... look at what I found
https://www.pinballnews.com/shows/mayday2005/index.html

Has it really been almost 15 years ago? Why did we do it? "Our friends". Still hasn't changed.

Watching my friends getting ready to head to INDISC, Have Fun, Play Well and best of luck. I'll see you next time

p.s. I miss the M.I.A. pictured in this article; Paul, Neil, Rick...
— with Chris Frame and 15 others at SS Billiards.

#13463 16 days ago

Nice GOTG in Plymouth (half way between Milwaukee and Green Bay). $5100 or trade for Jurassic Park or Deadpool (pros most likely, maybe premium depending on $ difference).

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “~4 month old HUO GOTG pro. 322 lifetime plays. 1 owner. Has shooter lane protector (Pinball Life)+mylar, scoop cliffy, and the misc available plastic protectors. Magnet tweaked to ...”
2020-01-06
Plymouth, WI

#13464 14 days ago

Going to be selling a Elvira House of Horrors Premium HUO with 157 total plays. Will post soon but wanted to get the word out.

#13465 14 days ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Going to be selling a Elvira House of Horrors Premium HUO with 157 total plays. Will post soon but wanted to get the word out.

Damn, if i had the funds now i'd be interested. Was gonna start looking for one in the spring when i have more $$$. Keep me in mind Dave if you still have it around, say St Patrick's Day

#13466 12 days ago

Dumb question: anyone in the metro have 5 555 sunlight frosted 2SMD from Comet they would part with tonight or tomorrow? I have a shop job and am 5 short, and the lights are in impossible-to-reach spots, and I'm impatient/want to reassemble the game. I'll give you a beer and some lights when they come in the mail!

#13467 12 days ago
Quoted from zrbrt:

Dumb question: anyone in the metro have 5 555 sunlight frosted 2SMD from Comet they would part with tonight or tomorrow? I have a shop job and am 5 short, and the lights are in impossible-to-reach spots, and I'm impatient/want to reassemble the game. I'll give you a beer and some lights when they come in the mail!

I have some for ya. I'll be home at around 7ish. Send me a PM for address.

#13468 12 days ago

EHOH listed. Not smart enough to embed it here.

#13469 12 days ago

MikeS has it handled below. *shrug*

#13470 12 days ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Elvira - House of Horrors Premium purchased less than two months ago. Game is home use only and is perfect in every way with only 157 total plays as of today. Game is running the l...”
2020-01-11
Lakeville, MN
7,250 (Firm)

Here you go Dave!

#13471 11 days ago

NIB SAM shaker from PBL for sale $75. Pick-up only. PM me if interested. I'm in St Paul, MN

#13472 9 days ago

I have a nice SST I will be listing shortly.

$2500 cash

Listing coming when I get a chance to snap some pics and blast it out.
One of the nicer examples of this game. Plays strong, nicer pf and cab, etc...

#13473 8 days ago

Have a Batman 66 Premium lower cabinet brand new in a box I'm selling in case anyone has interest. Still on the pallet.

#13474 8 days ago

Thanks MikeS for the assist on the post above!

#13475 8 days ago

I have a really nice Starship Troopers, HUO is hard to prove but I'd bet it is, that I'd like to trade + cash for something a little more modern. Iron Man would be awesome, but RBION would be fun and other machines like that. If you have interest in something like that let me know! Shoot me your ideas in PM!

#13476 8 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a nice SST I will be listing shortly.
$2500 cash
Listing coming when I get a chance to snap some pics and blast it out.
One of the nicer examples of this game. Plays strong, nicer pf and cab, etc...

Sold as soon as I listed on the other site.

#13477 8 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sold as soon as I listed on the other site.

Did matt buy it :-p

#13478 8 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Lol, no, entirely different and coincidence.

#13479 8 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

nope, but mine likely sets a pretty good indicator of price range for his.

His sounds to be similar condition as mine. Mine sold for 2500 in a day.
He can likely get 2500-3 for a super nice version (assume it is based on what he says)

#13480 4 days ago

Does any body know of a stranger things available to play in Milwaukee area? Rumor is Cleveland pub is waiting for the LE.

#13481 4 days ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Does any body know of a stranger things available to play in Milwaukee area? Rumor is Cleveland pub is waiting for the LE.

Looks like 1 privately owned one is all that is in MKE region.

2 in Madison, and a few in Chicago currently. Worth the trek to check it out IMHO.

#13482 4 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks like 1 privately owned one is all that is in MKE region.
2 in Madison, and a few in Chicago currently. Worth the trek to check it out IMHO.

I played yours in Madison last sunday at I/O bar. Honestly you have the outlanes opened up so much every ball drained. Each side had the outlane post moved to the top. It's a stern game so it's already a drain monster. You have it set to 3 games for $2 bucks. I put 4 dollars in for 6 games and I was done with them before I finished my first beer! I nudge the shit out of it into the game of thrones parked next to it. Lol Thanks for putting it on route but I won't be back to play it.

#13483 4 days ago

That’s interesting. I’m an average to above average player and have played quite a few games of Stranger Things at Tilt in Minneapolis. For me, Stranger Things is a long ball pin, so something must be off with the one you played for sure.

#13484 4 days ago

I played yours in Madison last sunday at I/O bar. Honestly you have the outlanes opened up so much every ball drained. Each side had the outlane post moved to the top. It's a stern game so it's already a drain monster. You have it set to 3 games for $2 bucks. I put 4 dollars in for 6 games and I was done with them before I finished my first beer! I nudge the shit out of it into the game of thrones parked next to it. Lol Thanks for putting it on route but I won't be back to play it.

Sorry you did not enjoy your time on it. The outlanes are factory standard in that position. I often dont mess with outlanes, but do increase ball saver time when a game first arrives (gives the casual player more ball time). After a few weeks I will adjust as needed. If anything, we set the games up at the barcade to be on the easier side of things given the more casual crowd there.

After the first week/ 10 days, average game times were well over 3 min and it seems to be a longer playing game with factory settings. I am glad you said something as the feedback from others has been that the game is long playing. Always good to hear the whole spectrum of player opinions.

I will check audits again this week and adjust if it seems to be outlane exit heavy.

#13485 4 days ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

That’s interesting. I’m an average to above average player and have played quite a few games of Stranger Things at Tilt in Minneapolis. For me, Stranger Things is a long ball pin, so something must be off with the one you played for sure.

or maybe it is not the game?

All others have been yelling at me to make the game tougher as people are camping on it with long ball times.

#13486 4 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

All others have been yelling at me to make the game tougher as people are camping on it with long ball times.

I thought I heard it reported on twip podcast that Brian eddy intended the post to be in the middle. And was surprised to hear they were shipping in the up position.

#13487 4 days ago

What shot was draining a lot? I had this same problem at ces on their games.

Felt like the scoop on the left would eject the ball, bounce off a target or post and fly down the left in lane, or the inner orbit or reject ramp.

#13488 4 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You may be right. At Tilt, my impression is that people generally have long ball times. However, I don’t have data to back that up. Just watching that seems to be the case.

#13489 4 days ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I thought I heard it reported on twip podcast that Brian eddy intended the post to be in the middle. And was surprised to hear they were shipping in the up position.

That is good to know. That would be the first adjustment I make. Will definitely let the audits tell the full story (that is what they are there for) and adjust.

Much like the risk of being an early adopter when buying a game, early players get to experience the game as it ships (at least for things like Outlanes and main game adjustments)

#13490 4 days ago

Speaking of location. I’m going to be in Eau Claire next week and wanted to check ou the location Pinball. I see about 9 locations, but thought I heard the one downtown closed. I also accidentally confirmed one location. I’ll fix this. Any locations closed on pinball maps or new locations?

#13491 4 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What shot was draining a lot? I had this same problem at ces on their games.
Felt like the scoop on the left would eject the ball, bounce off a target or post and fly down the left in lane, or the inner orbit or reject ramp.

No, my friend just the outlanes. You can put the post in the outlanes in 3 different positions. Making easier or harder to drain the outlanes. Lower easier. Usually they are in the middle and when a ball come down give a nudge to save it. But if the post is in the top tier, It is just like open net. Lol . Couldn't save it and i tried.

#13492 4 days ago

whysnow that i/o has to be a killer location for you? Are any of those arcade games your?

#13493 4 days ago

No, my friend just the outlanes. You can put the post in the outlanes in 3 different positions. Making easier or harder to drain the outlanes. Lower easier. Usually they are in the middle and when a ball come down give a nudge to save it. But if the post is in the top tier, It is just like open net. Lol . Couldn't save it and i tried.

Ah I know about the Outlane post settings But I mean I was having specific shots go there over and over. Which made me dislike the game :/

#13494 4 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ah I know about the Outlane post settings But I mean I was having specific shots go there over and over. Which made me dislike the game :/

Just hitting the center targets were a issue me. Hit them drain right back down the center. But I thought the demogorgan shot fine. Its tough but makeable

#13495 4 days ago

Just hitting the center targets were a issue me. Hit them drain right back down the center. But I thought the demogorgan shot fine. Its tough but makeable

Ah, ya luckily the ces machines were ok with the drops it was just all the other shots were immediate outlane drain, usually on the left

#13496 3 days ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

You may be right. At Tilt, my impression is that people generally have long ball times. However, I don’t have data to back that up. Just watching that seems to be the case.

At Tilt, they almost always close the outlanes, or so the owner told me, I didn't independently confirm that.

#13497 2 days ago

Here's a good deal for any Milwaukee area pinheads. I need it to go in the next day.

Archived after 0 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I removed this set of armor from an Ironman when I replaced it with Candy-Red. I'm moving and have no use for this set. Includes legs, side rails, hinges, and lock-down bar.”
2020-01-20
Oak Creek, WI
20 (Firm)

#13498 2 days ago
Quoted from SuS:

Here's a good deal for any Milwaukee area pinheads. I need it to go in the next day.

Parts - For Sale

Stern Armor Set - Basic Black

New!

Used, good condition “I removed this set of armor from an Ironman when I replaced it with Candy-Red. I'm moving and have no use for this set. Includes legs, side rails, hinges, and lock-down bar.”

4 hours ago

Oak Creek, WI

20 (Firm)

SuS

Wish that was over towards this side of the border, nice deal for someone!

#13499 2 days ago

Hey guys! I’m looking for a Mousin’ Around if anyone has an leads or willing to part with theirs. The one down in MO is a little too far and I’m not that desperate... yet! Have a Haunted House for sale to finance/trade. Thanks

#13500 1 day ago

New game on route at AltBrew in Madison. Pretty nice

Can’t link pics to this damn thread

Check out Madison pinball on FBook.

HEP restored creech

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 9,099.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 13507 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 271.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside