1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 415.
#13151 4 years ago
Quoted from Mplspinhead:

I have a nice T2 I'm ready to sell. Cabinet has a couple of very small dings but it's in great shape over all. Playfield is near perfect. It has been at my brother's house down in Burnsville for the past year and it probably could use a once over and few new rubbers. I paid $3000 a few years ago. Any interest PM me.

PM sent

#13152 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

If your route from St Paul to Fargo happens to take you through Madison let me know.

LOL That run would cost a bit more.

#13153 4 years ago

For your consideration:

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Pinbot. Located in SE MN near Rochester. Game is working 100%. New XPIN display and Inkochnito board. Game is in very good condition. Has wear in the upper left side an...”
2019-10-28
Rochester, MN
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 418 times

#13154 4 years ago

If anyone needs a replacement original DMD, I have a few listed in the marketplace. I have 3 WPC B/W displays left and one Data East. Shipping is available, or can meet in the St. Paul area or at the Mall of America.

#13155 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade their sheet of regular glass + cash for a sheet of invisiglass?

Not sure what the correct amount to ask is here. Let me know if you're interested via PM and we can probably work something out.

#13156 4 years ago

I'm wondering if anyone local could help me out or give me a phone number of someone that repairs arcade games.

I can handle most anything pinball related, but arcade games are the unknown to me.

I recently picked up a non working NFL Blitz 2000 Gold machine. When I plug it in, the marquee lights up and you can hear that the monitor is on (you can also see the static/fuzz moving on the screen). There is no sound and there is no video though. Weird thing is, it doesn't matter what position the power switch is in.

If anyone is knowledgeable and would be willing to talk me through some basic diagnostics, or if anyone can repair this guy, please let me know. I'd gladly pay for your help.

Shoot me a PM if interested please.

Thank you!

#13157 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm wondering if anyone local could help me out or give me a phone number of someone that repairs arcade games.
I can handle most anything pinball related, but arcade games are the unknown to me.
I recently picked up a non working NFL Blitz 2000 Gold machine. When I plug it in, the marquee lights up and you can hear that the monitor is on (you can also see the static/fuzz moving on the screen). There is no sound and there is no video though. Weird thing is, it doesn't matter what position the power switch is in.
If anyone is knowledgeable and would be willing to talk me through some basic diagnostics, or if anyone can repair this guy, please let me know. I'd gladly pay for your help.
Thank you!

Try Tim up at Nabours Novelty in Maple Lake. 320-963-5953

#13158 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Try Bill Kolbe - 763-560-2688

LTG : )

#13159 4 years ago

Thank you both. I will give them a shot. I'd love to get this thing up and running. One of my favorite arcade games.

#13160 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thank you!

sounds like a bad power supply for the game itself. the marque and the monitor run directly off of the 110v ac line. the game power comes from 110v ac line into the power supply, then it is converted to the 12v dc and 5v dc that is needed for the game itself.

let me know if this helps

#13161 4 years ago

Hey all, I'm moving again and this time I can't really take my machines with me so I'm going to need to sell at least 2 if not all 4.

ACDC Premium super loaded with mods, in perfect shape
MMR Color screen, perfect shape
ToM Color DMD, brass armor, rebrassed wireforms and new plastic ramps, 3D translight, animated tiger saw, all premium LEDs cab has some dings, but no big scratches or anything bad. Machine looks really good.
IM Vault, Color DMD, Pinduino ramp lights perfect shape

I’m open to offers. Willing to work on package deal. Send me a message if you're interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

I forgot to add that the ACDC Machine has the Mike D playfield video screen mod.

#13162 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Dialed In LE HUO?

Mainly looking for Monster Bash LE, MMr LE, AFMr LE, or Elvira. +/- cash as needed

#13163 4 years ago

I have a very nice Walking Dead Pro that I open to trading. It’s got a shaker, alternative translite, prison tower and other mods. I can send the full list if interested. I’m looking for something newer and willing to do plus/minus cash. Wouldn’t mind a Dialed In, Ghostbusters, maybe Lord of the Rings. However, I’m open to offers. It’s on Minneapolis Craigslist. Anyway, I thought I’d just toss this out there. Thanks!

#13164 4 years ago

If anybody in the Milwaukee area is looking to add some bass.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“I have 2 Polk PSW10 Subwoofers that I bought but never used. Such is pinball. Both are New In Box. $80ea or $150 for the pair. I'm in the Milwaukee, WI area.”
2019-11-05
Boynton Beach, FL
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 67 times

#13165 4 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

If anybody in the Milwaukee area is looking to add some bass.

Other - For Sale

Polk PSW10 Subwoofer NIB

New!

“I have 2 Polk PSW10 Subwoofers that I bought but never used. Such is pinball. Both are New In Box. $80ea or $150 for the pair. I'm in the Milwaukee, WI area.”

1 hour ago

Oak Creek, WI

SuS

I would pick up one of these if you were in town. Going to be in Madison any time soon?

#13166 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Going to be in Madison any time soon?

Unfortunately not.

#13167 4 years ago

Free Pin Cab
I have this cab for the taking. I believe it’s one of the early Spooky Cabs.

Inside Dims for those thinking of a VR machine

Cab 20 1/2. X 44 1/2
Head opening 23 x 13 1/4.

It needs to be spoken for by this weekend or it’s going in the fire pit.

If you want pics find them here.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2103

#13168 4 years ago

One of our members has a nice Shrek for sale up here in Fargo if anyone is looking for a fun (and rare) machine:

fargo.craigslist.org link

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#13169 4 years ago

I posted a wanted ad last week but pulled it because it felt too specific. I have an HUO star wars premium that I'd be interested in trading for a Ghostbusters premium. I can provide pics and details about condition, mods, etc if anyone is interested.

#13170 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Free Pin Cab
I have this cab for the taking. I believe it’s one of the early Spooky Cabs.
Inside Dims for those thinking of a VR machine
Cab 20 1/2. X 44 1/2
Head opening 23 x 13 1/4.
It needs to be spoken for by this weekend or it’s going in the fire pit.
If you want pics find them here.
https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2103

This is spoken for.

#13172 4 years ago

I think I have secured one. If the deals fall thru, I'll repost.

#13173 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice ICE Ice Cold Beer.

Preference is to trade for/towards a similarly rare/odd pin.
Open to reasonable cash offers.
Has a full spare set of the hole light/switches (critical part that I have never seen a spare set for)

#13174 4 years ago

Anybody got an electronic shuffle alley they could part with?

#13175 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Has a full spare set of the hole light/switches (critical part that I have never seen a spare set for)

This sounds like my old one.... extra NOS side art, extra NOS backglass, extra switches and belts.... Did you have more than one ICB? I thought you had the Taito one?

#13176 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would be interested in a Frontier.

#13177 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

This sounds like my old one....

Nope, I still have yours.

Wait...those light switches thingies are worth monies...Hmmm

#13178 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I would be interested in a Frontier.

I would be interested in a creech

#13179 4 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

Nice... bring it to Stinebrinks tomorrow night for some sweet dollar game action...

#13180 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

This sounds like my old one.... extra NOS side art, extra NOS backglass, extra switches and belts.... Did you have more than one ICB? I thought you had the Taito one?

I had a tatio and an ICE at one point. I liked the ICE better cause 12 holes and more challenge for me.

I sold the tatio to Pauly and I think he has since sold it?

#13181 4 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

I thought you had mine.

#13182 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I thought you had mine.

I did pick up a No Good Gofers from you, but the ICB I got from Tim.

#13183 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

HA! How many ICE ICBs we got around here anyway?

I actually thought he was talking about my old one. Had a lot of NOS parts with it, but not extra side art or blackglass. I sold my ICE ICB years ago and it was to someone from WI I believe.

#13184 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

HA! How many ICE ICBs we got around here anyway?
I actually thought he was talking about my old one. Had a lot of NOS parts with it, but not extra side art or blackglass. I sold my ICE ICB years ago and it was to someone from WI I believe.

Ha how many? Sounds like not many but a few that may have made the rounds.

Mine came out of IL a few years ago.

#13185 4 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

I did pick up a No Good Gofers from you, but the ICB I got from Tim.

The NGG came from Tim to me. I would have sworn you came back and got the ICB. It needed new bands. I had RC fuel line for bands to make it work. I wonder who got it then. I better go downstairs and see if it's still there.

#13186 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ha how many? Sounds like not many but a few that may have made the rounds.
Mine came out of IL a few years ago.

I bought mine from a buddy locally. It would have been about 6 years ago or so I think that I sold it.

#13187 4 years ago

Looking to trade an omega speedmaster professional for a pin, located in Iowa. Like late 80's early 90's Williams games. Let me know what you have if interested, thanks! Willing to do a little travel.

#13188 4 years ago
Quoted from misterman:

omega speedmaster professional

a washing machine?

#13190 4 years ago

Yep the super fancy washing machine chronometer, around $3000 in trade value

#13191 4 years ago
Quoted from misterman:

Yep the super fancy washing machine chronometer, around $3000 in trade value

TBT, I would have been more interested in the washing machine

#13192 4 years ago

There's an idea, pinball machine based on house chores. Laundry, dishes, sweeping, vacuuming and dusting.

#13193 4 years ago

ICE ICB for sale/trade

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Innovative Concepts >ICE Ice Cold Beer Arcade game This is the more rare (compared to the Tatio version) and also has 12 holes instead of 10 which is sweet! Game is in good 10...”
2019-11-11
Madison, WI
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 694 times

#13194 4 years ago

Shrek in Fargo $3900

Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing game No errors Wear at swamp scoop Some chipping on “pinball” inserts”
2019-10-31
West Fargo, ND
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 173 times

#13195 4 years ago

Just got the call from the bar owner, Jurassic Park Pro is now on route in Superior, WI @ Average Joe's bar!

#13196 4 years ago

Starting a Casual League in Hudson Wisconsin at the Hudson tap. It will be Tuesdays at 7pm starting December 3rd. Bar is offering BOGO on first drink every league night. More details to come

#13197 4 years ago

Hey guys, just got verified so I was able to add a bunch of locations to the pinmap in the Oshkosh, Fond Du Lac, and Sheboygan areas.

#13198 4 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Hey guys, just got verified so I was able to add a bunch of locations to the pinmap in the Oshkosh, Fond Du Lac, and Sheboygan areas.

Welcome and thanks.

#13199 4 years ago

Hey states with good NFC North football teams...

Please take pity on me for my questionable loyalty to the Bears and help me find a trade

Would trade my Seawitch +/- $ for a SAM stern game... Avengers, ACDC, Transformers, Tron, Iron Man, Mustang, Star Trek, X-men also Sharkeys Shootout. Let me know what you have..Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Trying to pry out some games from my want list so I'm looking to use my restored Seawitch as trade bait. I'm looking to trade for Tron, Mustang pro, X-men, Game of Thrones Pro, A...”
2019-11-14
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 621 times

#13200 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black Knight SoR Premium. First Owner. Everything is in excellent condition. $6300 Pickup Appleton WI.”
2019-11-16
Appleton, WI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 710 times
. Looking to sell

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/264 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.