1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 415.
#13101 4 years ago

Just listed TZ and Punchy in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm downsizing for a move, so it's time to let go of my TZ. I've owned it for 6+ years and it's in very nice condition overall. This was my first pin, so it's a tough one to let go...”
2019-10-10
Boynton Beach, FL
7,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 202 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek LE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm downsizing for a move, so it's time to sell my STLE. It’s HUO and has the following mods. colorDMD Topper Cointaker backbox LED kit mirror blades Zitt’s aluminum pop bumpe...”
2019-10-02
Boynton Beach, FL
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 592 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Punchy the Clown Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm downsizing in preparation for a move, so it's time to sell Punchy. There are some dings/scratches in the cabinet, as shown in the photos. Also, the backglass has a couple sma...”
2019-11-22
Boynton Beach, FL
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 609 times

#13102 4 years ago

Still have WCS, ToM, and Road Show for sale, all with colorDMDs. Listed in the market

#13103 4 years ago
Quoted from pingull:

Hi Everyone. I am reducing my collection and have posted several nice machines (EM and modern) in the Pinside Marketplace, with more to follow. I am in Woodbury, MN (east of St. Paul) and prefer local pickup. I just wanted to give a heads-up to folks on the Minnesota-Wisconsin Thread.

PM Sent

#13104 4 years ago
Quoted from pingull:

Hi Everyone. I am reducing my collection and have posted several nice machines (EM and modern) in the Pinside Marketplace, with more to follow. I am in Woodbury, MN (east of St. Paul) and prefer local pickup. I just wanted to give a heads-up to folks on the Minnesota-Wisconsin Thread.

PM sent days ago..

#13105 4 years ago

I got some very sad news today. A good pinball buddy of mine, Jonathan Larson (@mnpin) passed away suddenly a month ago. We only emailed and PM'd so he never had my phone number, so his wife Liz could not pass the news on to me. Only found out because Liz called my work yesterday because he leased a Hellcat through us, and she didn't know what to do with it. I'm sure some of you who knew him already had known, but this was a shocker to me. Jonathan was a terrific guy, and a great father and husband. He will be dearly missed. RIP JL.....

#13106 4 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I got some very sad news today. A good pinball buddy of mine, Jonathan Larson (@mnpin) passed away suddenly a month ago. We only emailed and PM'd so he never had my phone number, so his wife Liz could not pass the news on to me. Only found out because Liz called my work yesterday because he leased a Hellcat through us, and she didn't know what to do with it. I'm sure some of you who knew him already had known, but this was a shocker to me. Jonathan was a terrific guy, and a great father and husband. He will be dearly missed. RIP JL.....

Terrible news. He was only 50. Another friend I lost this year. A big man. They'd been working out for the last couple years. He was in great shape. Death was sudden. No idea the cause. He just dropped.

He and Liz have some pinball machines which they enjoyed among other activities. A very active and loving couple. They were a perfect match.

Jonathan will be missed.

LTG : (

#13107 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Terrible news. He was only 50. Another friend I lost this year. A big man. They'd been working out for the last couple years. He was in great shape. Death was sudden. No idea the cause. He just dropped.
He and Liz have some pinball machines which they enjoyed among other activities. A very active and loving couple. They were a perfect match.
Jonathan will be missed.
LTG : (

I believe it was a heart attack Lloyd. No matter what he will dearly missed. Lost a great friend..

#13108 4 years ago

Looking for a JJPotc LE in the upper Midwest area and/or a Fire! pin.

Please let me know if you know of either becoming available.

Thanks!

Added over 5 years ago:

Open to any version of a JJPotc pin!

#13109 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Thanks!

You shouldn't limit yourself to an LE IMHO. I've played both versions extensively and I ended up buying an SE. I saved a ton of money that way and I am extremely happy with it. There aren't really any gameplay differences minus the star map and honestly hardly anyone understands and/or uses it anyway. And to compensate, it shows you the shots on the playfield to replace it. In fact, I would go as far as to say that the color changing GI in the LE is a negative for me. All the inserts still color change on the SE. Having the GI light up the whole game neon pink and all colors of the rainbow on the LE works on a theme like WOZ, but just honestly doesn't fit a darker Pirate themed game well.

#13110 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Thanks!

I wonder how many made it to MN. They made 1000, I think 5 to 10 seem low?

#13111 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:You shouldn't limit yourself to an LE IMHO. I've played both versions extensively and I ended up buying an SE.

Unfortunately I’ve never played an SE version of the pin, so I suppose at this point I’d be open to any model of the game. I guess I could have picked up your game, but I kind of shied away from it when it became available. My loss is definitely your gain. Give me a shout, if some day in the future you get tired of your JJpotc and decide to move it on! I’m sure it will have been well taken care of.

Quoted from lordloss:

I wonder how many made it to MN. They made 1000, I think 5 to 10 seem low?

I don’t think there would be much more than 10-15 in the state given the numbers made and how many went overseas. That being said, I know of a few folks on here that have them in Minnesota, but haven’t listed them in their pinside collections.

Anyone have a decent Fire pin they want to move out before we are into a full blown snowblower season?

#13112 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Anyone have a decent Fire pin they want to move out before we are into a full blown snowblower season?

Not mine - but have you tried this one? https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86246

#13113 4 years ago

Pinball Expo week. Who's all going ?

I'll roll in on Thursday and leave Sunday morning.

35th Anniversary Expo. Might be my last one. I wanted to be sure I made this one.

LTG : )

#13114 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

35th Anniversary Expo. Might be my last one. I wanted to be sure I made this one.

Not funny LTG. planning on you being here forever. Can fix this stuff without help

#13115 4 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Not funny LTG. planning on you being here forever.

Sorry. Costs have gone up. And I have to close my business for three days to attend. It's gotten to the point where I'd be better off staying here and have my business open.

I've attended 17, it's been a good run.

#13116 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'll be there! Thurs. through sat.

#13117 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Unfortunately I’ve never played an SE version of the pin, so I suppose at this point I’d be open to any model of the game. I guess I could have picked up your game, but I kind of shied away from it when it became available. My loss is definitely your gain. Give me a shout, if some day in the future you get tired of your JJpotc and decide to move it on! I’m sure it will have been well taken care of.

I don’t think there would be much more than 10-15 in the state given the numbers made and how many went overseas. That being said, I know of a few folks on here that have them in Minnesota, but haven’t listed them in their pinside collections.

If you don't end up finding one, I may sell mine eventually.

#13118 4 years ago

Anybody going to Expo and have room to transport a pin back? I am just off I-90 around exit 187, but would be willing to possibly meet somewhere or discuss options. Thanks.

#13119 4 years ago

Just listed my Hobbit Smaug in marketplace. I'm Farmington, MN. If anyone is looking for one....

Thanks,

Brian

#13120 4 years ago

trilogybeer Cleveland pub has the new Elvira house of horrors LE #243. might worth a stop by after work . just unboxed yesterday. $2.00 a play. No price break. honesty it plays butter smooth. a stern game i can get down with.

current line up also has a Jurassic park LE #236 and a black knight pro

see you all at expo!

#13121 4 years ago

It is crazy, it seems the stream of Elvira3 did not have people liking it, but after playing people seem to like it..... which I suppose is typical...

#13122 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a bulk deal for the three machines I currently have listed in the marketplace? WCS, Road Show, and ToM? I would take $12k for all three - don't have the room to store them.

All three have LCD ColorDMDs.

#13123 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling my very nice Zaccaria Universe. It's in excellent condition. Runs and plays 100%. Backglass is near mint. Playfield is very minty. No broken plastics. Exceptio...”
2020-02-19
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 3297 times

Putting my very nice Zaccaria Universe up for sale or trade. Will trade for a Zaccaria Blackbelt, or a project Cosmic Gunfight. Or even a cosmic gunfight cabinet and board wiring harness.

#13124 4 years ago

Besides being heavy as fuck, Is the Gottlieb caveman game worth much? Have a line on a local one

#13125 4 years ago

Anybody have a Scared Stiff they are looking to part with?

#13126 4 years ago
Quoted from beepbeep:

Anybody have a Scared Stiff they are looking to part with?

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#13127 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Besides being heavy as fuck, Is the Gottlieb caveman game worth much? Have a line on a local one

Study up on it as much as you can. RGP, Pinside, KLOV. Besides the system 80 stuff, you have a monitor and I think monitor board that runs it, not the chassis for the tube. I seem to recall those being a pain to work on.

#13128 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Study up on it as much as you can. RGP, Pinside, KLOV. Besides the system 80 stuff, you have a monitor and I think monitor board that runs it, not the chassis for the tube. I seem to recall those being a pain to work on.

Grabbed it for $150, ended up booting and working 95%.

I've had the worst year of my life, but finds like this sure make the upward trend i'm on a lot more tolerable. First tron, now caveman.

#13129 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Grabbed it for $150, ended up booting and working 95%.
I've had the worst year of my life, but finds like this sure make the upward trend i'm on a lot more tolerable. First tron, now caveman.

Things come in threes, so I'm going to be expecting you to get a F-14 Tomcat for $400 or something.

#13130 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Things come in threes, so I'm going to be expecting you to get a F-14 Tomcat for $400 or something.

I'm banking on a free Space Shuttle.

#13131 4 years ago

Before I pull the trigger and order one, does anyone happen to have a right hand "control room" plastic for pinbot locally? Can't attach a pic here but it is the one on the right hand side with the guys in a control room. The one that covers the outlane.

#13132 4 years ago

Does anyone sell (pin)balls locally? Pinball Warehouse, etc?

#13133 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Unique opportunity to own two fully featured SAM Stern pinball machines for the price of one. I call it the Keefer special. This is a Wheel of Fortune machine but I am including...”
2019-12-22
Sauk City, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1109 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my Wheel of Fortune which also comes with a populated World Poker Tour playfield that can be swapped in. 2 Keith Johnson games for less than the price of a Stern Pro.

#13134 4 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I do believe Peter's Billiards
continues to carry new Sterns.
As for used "players"
you might try Nabours in Maple Lake.

#13135 4 years ago

Lowered the price of the three games I have listed in the marketplace today - WCS for $2750, Road Show for $3750, and Theatre of Magic for $5500. All have LCD colorDMDs

#13136 4 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Yes I sell balls for games, top of the line Ball Barrons.

#13137 4 years ago

I will be making a trip to Fargo this Sunday and was wondering if anyone needs a game hauled up there $100. I have a Full size van and plenty of moving blankets. I could pick it up Sat but need help loading and unloading. PM me. Oh and I could drop it off between here and Fargo also.

#13138 4 years ago

MustangPaul getting a new game?

#13139 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I will be making a trip to Fargo this Sunday and was wondering if anyone needs a game hauled up there $100. I have a Full size van and plenty of moving blankets. I could pick it up Sat but need help loading and unloading. PM me. Oh and I could drop it off between here and Fargo also.

If your route from St Paul to Fargo happens to take you through Madison let me know.

#13140 4 years ago

Anybody get anything from the Auction Masters arcade lot? I put a few bids on the Slugfest but couldn't justify the end price + 22%.

#13141 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Anybody get anything from the Auction Masters arcade lot? I put a few bids on the Slugfest but couldn't justify the end price + 22%.

How do you know when they are having a pin or arcade auction? Can you request an alert or do you just have to keep checking on them?

#13142 4 years ago

I went and checked it out. I was going to bid on a claw machine but totally forgot before it ended. Most of that stuff looked like junk in person though!

#13143 4 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

How do you know when they are having a pin or arcade auction? Can you request an alert or do you just have to keep checking on them?

I check periodically, and strangely see ads on Facebook for them when they have the good stuff.

#13144 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I check periodically, and strangely see ads on Facebook for them when they have the good stuff.

Thanks!

#13145 4 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

That was the annual MOMA auction. Happens every October.

#13146 4 years ago

Too bad, gotta' wait a year. Thanks for the info.

#13148 4 years ago

Thanks for the tip LTG

#13149 4 years ago

I have a nice T2 I'm ready to sell. Cabinet has a couple of very small dings but it's in great shape over all. Playfield is near perfect. It has been at my brother's house down in Burnsville for the past year and it probably could use a once over and few new rubbers. I paid $3000 a few years ago. Any interest PM me.

#13150 4 years ago

Just posted this in the marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm looking to sell or trade my MMr LE. HUO, Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If it's not on the list I'm not looking for it...”
2019-10-28
Carthage, MO
Trade
Archived after: 75 days
Viewed: 982 times

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/263?hl=kevindrives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.