1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 415.
#13051 4 years ago

Off the wall question, anyone going from the Milwaukee area to either LaCrosse or Rochester?

I have a fragile item that I don’t want to ship. Any truck or mini van would work just fine.

I’ve got a case of Busch Lattes and some Benjamins for your efforts.

Thanks.

#13052 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Off the wall question, anyone going from the Milwaukee area to either LaCrosse or Rochester?
I have a fragile item that I don’t want to ship. Any truck or mini van would work just fine.
I’ve got a case of Busch Lattes and some Benjamins for your efforts.
Thanks.

How fast?

#13053 4 years ago

How come this thread changed so you can't post a picture ?

Attach images

Uploading is disabled for this sub-forum.

If you're selling stuff on Pinside, you need to use the Pinside Marketplace. You can then embed your ad in any forum post by using the ad embed code.

LTG : )

#13054 4 years ago

Looks like to many people selling here would be my guess

#13055 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Looks like to many people selling here would be my guess

Didn't think of that. Thank you.

#13056 4 years ago

That's pretty lame

#13057 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

How come this thread changed so you can't post a picture ?
Attach images
Uploading is disabled for this sub-forum.
If you're selling stuff on Pinside, you need to use the Pinside Marketplace. You can then embed your ad in any forum post by using the ad embed code.

that is odd.

The rule was always <2500 and you could post in the regional threads and no need for a marketplace ad.

#13058 4 years ago

Sorry all,

It’s probably my fault. I posted something last year that was more than the 2500 limit. I didn’t know there was a rule.

I apologize I ruined it for everyone.

#13059 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that is odd.
The rule was always &lt;2500 and you could post in the regional threads and no need for a marketplace ad.

Most of the regional threads have been locked out of attaching images for months. Probably just an oversight on this thread.

As for the $2500 rule, that gets bent all the time. Ever hear this one? I'm thinking about trading/selling my _______________. PM if you are interested.

#13060 4 years ago

No rush.
October or even November.

Thanks!

#13061 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

No apology necessary my friend. I doubt it was one person. More likely across many of these groups.

#13062 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Sorry all,
It’s probably my fault. I posted something last year that was more than the 2500 limit. I didn’t know there was a rule.

I'm gonna DIK all over your games.

#13063 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm gonna DIK all over your games.

LOL..... Get in line. I think his son has already dropped a few DIKs on there himself.

#13064 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

LOL..... Get in line. I think his son has already dropped a few DIKs on there himself.

:-p His son is why he wears rubber gloves to play games now.

#13065 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

:-p His son is why he wears rubber gloves to play games now.

True story on all accounts.

#13066 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I have a nice haunted house pinball machine I’m looking to trade or sell. Plays great. cabinet, playfield, plastics, etc all in good shape.
I’d be looking to get $2100us for it, or trade towards a stern, Sega, data east, gottlieb from my wishlist. I can add up to $1000us to my side for the right pin.
I can drive as far as Minot or Grand Forks to meet up (can factor distance into final price). I really can’t commit to driving further, and don’t want to waste anyone’s time by trying to and then it never working out.
I can email pics of my haunted house to anyone interested.

Still interested in seeing what I might be able to trade haunted house for. If interested, feel free to message me. Thanks!

Added over 5 years ago:

Haunted house has been traded to an awesome pinsider

#13067 4 years ago

I have an Iron Man Pro VE for sale in the classifieds. Asking $5k. I'm in Duluth, but machine is located in NE Minneapolis. Excellent condition HUO that I added a sound card and shaker motor.

#13068 4 years ago

Which breweries in Madison have pins ? I know Alt Brew does and I plan on going there . I’d also like to check out Ale Asylum , Karbon4 , One Barrel ,Next Door . Any of those have pins?

#13069 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Which breweries in Madison have pins ? I know Alt Brew does and I plan on going there . I’d also like to check out Ale Asylum , Karbon4 , One Barrel ,Next Door . Any of those have pins?

Ale asylum has pins.

Maria’s which is attached to parched eagle (east wash location) has pins.

OSO has 1 pin ( across from Maria’s)

#13070 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ale asylum has pins.
Maria’s which is attached to parched eagle (east wash location) has pins.
OSO has 1 pin ( across from Maria’s)

Nice , I had forgot to mention OSO , but I’d like to check them out also . Looks as though I could walk from Ale Asylum, to Alt Brew and then to Karbon4 . They look as though they are pretty close on the map .

#13071 4 years ago

Deadpool LE 4 sale: stop by & play during Chicago Expo!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Exceptionally beautiful Deadpool LE (I am 1st owner). NO trades - cash only transaction. I am ~1.5 hours north of upcoming Chicago Expo. Come see, play and buy! Added mods: 1. ...”
2019-09-26
Saukville, WI
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 1559 times

#13072 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Nice , I had forgot to mention OSO , but I’d like to check them out also . Looks as though I could walk from Ale Asylum, to Alt Brew and then to Karbon4 . They look as though they are pretty close on the map .

Ale Asylum is out on the other side of the airport. Not a safe walk to make, but you could bike path it (would take a bit).

Alt and K4 are just 1 block form each other and a very easy walk.
Oso and Marias are just across the street so an easy walk to both.

#13073 4 years ago

Karbon4 has pins as well.

#13074 4 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Karbon4 has pins as well.

that is awesome!

I knew they had 1 for a short time and then it broke and evaporated. Glad to hear they have some back!

#13075 4 years ago

Cleveland pub in new berlin has a Jurassic Park LE!

#13076 4 years ago

If anyone is in need of regular WPC DMD's, I just posted 2 in the marketplace. Have Stern LED displays too if needed. Can meet near Bloomington or South Metro.

#13077 4 years ago

I’ll be in Minneapolis in a couple of weeks for the Vikings game. Any chance anyone has a used System 11B mpu for a Space Station they would be willing to sell? Thanks

#13078 4 years ago

A big shout out to Fargo Pinball aka BillPinball . Bill and Jim are two of the nicest guys in this hobby. If you ever get the chance to do business with them, I highly recommend you do. Thanks again guys!

#13079 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Cleveland pub in new berlin has a Jurassic Park LE!

That must have just gone in. I was there a little over a week ago. Stopped to meet a friend for a late lunch/beers. Went early to play a little Wonka but it wasn't playing right. Locked balls would just get lost. It would detect it but never spit one out. Eventually ball would just end...

Need to find time to stop and check out the new JP...

Jaz

#13080 4 years ago

Spotted a local auction of Pinball Pool if anyone is interested. ebay.com link: Gottlieb Pinball Pool Pinball Machine Fun Fun Fun No Reserve

#13081 4 years ago

Hello. I'll be in Minneapolis next weekend and was thinking of looking at the Getaway that is on Craigslist. Does anyone know anything about this machine or the seller? Just thought I would check before I made the trip in case someone had been out to check it out. Thanks!

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#13082 4 years ago

Great seller, buy with confidence.

#13083 4 years ago

Picked up a $50 tron arcade tonight. Too bad we can't post pics in this subforum.

#13084 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Picked up a $50 tron arcade tonight. Too bad we can't post pics in this subforum.

Holy deal Batman!

#13085 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Holy deal Batman!

Plugged it in today and the picture wasn't jumbled like when I saw it at the sellers. Just need to repin the controller connection and it should be working.

#13086 4 years ago

Hi Everyone. I am reducing my collection and have posted several nice machines (EM and modern) in the Pinside Marketplace, with more to follow. I am in Woodbury, MN (east of St. Paul) and prefer local pickup. I just wanted to give a heads-up to folks on the Minnesota-Wisconsin Thread.

#13087 4 years ago

Beautiful games. Was just staring at the marketplace and drooling.

#13088 4 years ago

Pingulls is a reputable seller and honest. Ive seen his games and would be confidentbdealing with him.

#13089 4 years ago
Quoted from pingull:

Hi Everyone. I am reducing my collection and have posted several nice machines (EM and modern) in the Pinside Marketplace, with more to follow. I am in Woodbury, MN (east of St. Paul) and prefer local pickup. I just wanted to give a heads-up to folks on the Minnesota-Wisconsin Thread.

I'd be really interested in your El Dorado if i could find a buyer for my Jack's Open. . . .

#13090 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

A big shout out to Fargo Pinball aka billpinball . Bill and Jim are two of the nicest guys in this hobby. If you ever get the chance to do business with them, I highly recommend you do. Thanks again guys!

Totally agree. Had the pleasure of dealing with them just over a week ago and I am very happy with the process and my purchase.

#13091 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Congratulations! What's the story on that pickup? I love my Tron pickup story almost as much as the game itself.

#13092 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Congratulations! What's the story on that pickup? I love my Tron pickup story almost as much as the game itself.

I gave my drywall guy my pinball business card and told him I'd give him cash for referrals. Three weeks later he tells me about a tron, two ems, and a slot Machine and gave me the ladies contact info. I talk to her and she wanted 1200 for the lot. I asked about just tron and she said it was broken and in pieces... So $50. Drove over and grabbed it. It wasn't working at her house, plugged in at my house and it booted up just fine.

My first arcade cab!

#13093 4 years ago

Going up to minneapolis on saturday for a game. Off chance anyone has a verne's world, jolly park, godzilla, full throttle and wants to trade for a transporter the rescue or possible an avatar le let me know. Also have a cheap super chexx project I would be willing to let go.

#13094 4 years ago

Anyone have a Game of Thrones Pro or a Walking Dead Pro they are looking to sell or trade? Feel free to PM me.

Bill

#13095 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Jungle Lord Machine. I am selling my Jungle Lord project game as I have not had any time for my projects lately. I bought this 2 years ago and have not touched it. I have never pl...”
2019-10-04
New Lenox, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 369 times

I am about 1 hour south of Expo.

#13096 4 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Anyone have a Game of Thrones Pro or a Walking Dead Pro they are looking to sell or trade? Feel free to PM me.
Bill

I’ll send you an email Bill.

#13097 4 years ago

Picked up a Whirlwind, WCS, Road Show, and ToM yesterday from a local friend in a trade deal. RS, WCS, and ToM I owned before and all have colorDMDs. They are strapped up in my garage right now, but will get some pictures later this weekend and get them posted!

#13098 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Picked up a Whirlwind, WCS, Road Show, and ToM yesterday from a local friend in a trade deal. RS, WCS, and ToM I owned before and all have colorDMDs. They are strapped up in my garage right now, but will get some pictures later this weekend and get them posted!

I may be interested in TOM. PM me when you're ready.

#13099 4 years ago

pinsiders meet up at Cleveland pub at 5:00. jurassic park LE

#13100 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

PM

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/262?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.