1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 415.
#1251 10 years ago

Wish you guys could do you road trip for the Pinball BBQ on May 26th. I went balls out on the BBQ so people coming in from out of state would have something worth driving for. And yes, Lloyds is worth the drive. Come on Saturday, go to Lloyds, go to Blainebrook on Sunday morning, come to the BBQ for the afternoon. Or come on Sunday for the BBQ, then go to Lloyds on Monday.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

maybe we should do a group trip sometime? All pile into one vehicle and go. All chip in for gas it would be cheap. I can fit 8 in the pin hauler and get 25 mpg.

#1252 10 years ago

June 29th for me, but even that's sort of up in the air. I know I can't make the 22nd..

#1253 10 years ago

Why are we trying to carpool to LTG's again??

#1254 10 years ago

because it's a long drive. Most don't want to have to do the drive and way cheaper on gas if we go as a big group.

#1255 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Why are we trying to carpool to LTG's again??

For the party and Famous Dave's ribs.

LTG : )

#1256 10 years ago

What party is this? Do I have to drive to Wisconsin and back to be invited?

Quoted from LTG:

For the party and Famous Dave's ribs.

#1257 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

What party is this? Do I have to drive to Wisconsin and back to be invited?

Read back some posts, someone thought it would be a good thing, Neo offered to drive, I added ribs.

#1258 10 years ago

Sent you a PM with some numbers for meat from my BBQ guy. Might be an option for some great food for less money?

Quoted from LTG:

Read back some posts, someone thought it would be a good thing, Neo offered to drive, I added ribs.

#1259 10 years ago

My schedule is wacky during summer, if I get rained out a day or two during the week I must work the weekend....so whatever is good with me but I may have to cancel at the last second, dont forget the Tron party June 1 by me!

#1260 10 years ago

I could drive down from the North, and meet you guys, on the 29th. The 22nd is no good for me.

#1261 10 years ago

June 22nd is best by me. I can do the 29th if need be but I have to work at 7A on the 30th.

Quoted from centerflank:

dont forget the Tron party June 1 by me!

Tron/TAF party! You said we could roll them into one! Need me to bring anything?

#1262 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Need me to bring anything?

Earthshaker and WCS!

What are we calling it Tafron? Where is Jonogo? Didnt he have the name?

#1263 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Earthshaker and WCS!
What are we calling it Tafron? Where is Jonogo? Didnt he have the name?

Speaking of ES...Maybe Tim will check in and let give us an update. Only 19 days to the TAFRON party!!

#1264 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Wish you guys could do you road trip for the Pinball BBQ on May 26th

I am in! Schedule Cleared! No Pin at this time but can help with the tourney! Come on People Step Up! This is my 3rd Tourney I have worked this year! We are a close, supportive group show support to regional events/group gatherings if time/schedule allows. Events like this puts the hobby in the public's eye and will draw new people in.

-side note any weekend in June works for me.... unless I go to a car show with the 'Vette!

#1265 10 years ago

I really wish I could make it up for Steve's BBQ, but holiday weekend combined with a damn wedding have pretty much killed it this year ;(

#1266 10 years ago

Metallica has arrived!! May need some help unloading this thing from my truck. Anybody around today?

#1267 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Metallica has arrived!! May need some help unloading this thing from my truck. Anybody around today?

Wish I could. Babysitting the nephew tonight right after work. Have fun! Any plans Friday? Feel free to text me.

#1268 10 years ago

Given the choice between one of these two pins at the BBQ, which one would you want to see? Slugfest or Fish Tales?

#1269 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Given the choice between one of these two pins at the BBQ, which one would you want to see? SlugFest or Fish Tales?

Fish Tales. Slugfest is fun, but it isn't really a pin.

#1270 10 years ago

Good call. Fish Tales it is then.

#1271 10 years ago

Congo instead

#1272 10 years ago

i'd vote for congo as well. Especially if the other 2 choices are Slugfest or Shit Tales.

#1273 10 years ago

Mortimer's Monthly Tournament is this Sunday, the 19th, because of Memorial Day weekend. Starts at 6:00. Come on down and give it a shot if you haven't before. 200% prize money payout and random bracket spots to win money too, so you don't need to finish in the top 4 to win money. Metallica is there and will be part of the tournament this month. Any questions, just ask.

#1274 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Any questions, just ask.

Why do I have to work Sunday???

#1275 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Why do I have to work Sunday???

You don't *have* to. You could call in sick or even quit...

#1276 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

+1 - It's always a choice. I may make it to the tourney. I'm not that good, but it sounds like it could be fun.

#1277 10 years ago

Anyone looking for a nice BBH for 3300 bucks? I was at a clients house today and he had one for sale.

#1278 10 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

+1 - It's always a choice. I may make it to the tourney. I'm not that good, but it sounds like it could be fun.

You should come on down. It is random draw and double elimination so you will get to play a few games. Anything can happen. Lots of cool people too, it's a fun time.

#1279 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Very good point! But I do *have* to feed the kids. For some reason they get cranky if I don't so I'll choose to keep the career....for now. But so help me if it interferes again! Hope to make it to a monthly soon! Long drive, but sounds fun!

#1280 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Fish Tales. SlugFest is fun, but it isn't really a pin.

I'm happy to bring the FT. Mine is a players condition machine but does play as it should just not the prettiest thing.

I will say that although I agree that slugfest isnt a pin it is a great party game. 2 player whee your actually picking the pitches for the other player. Mine is only on the chopping block because I'm out of space. Something has to go.

I'm looking forward to a fun day of pin and the return of the BOX OF WINE.

That being said if someone wants to buy the slugfest I can drag it to MN. $1100.00.

I have photos to share.

Chris

#1281 10 years ago

Picked up a Swords of Fury, a little spendy but it's a beauty.

#1282 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I am assuming it's the one that was on CL? He only owned it a little over a month and lost pretty good money on it. Is a nice game for sure. One of the few that the LED's look good in.

#1283 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am assuming it's the one that was on CL? He only owned it a little over a month and lost pretty good money on it. Is a nice game for sure. One of the few that the LED's look good in.

Yes, super nice guy and some nice machines too! The LED's in the upper play field posts are spectacular and overall it's a very, very nice machine. Wasn't really looking to spend that kind of money on it but, keeping it local is good.

#1284 10 years ago

I would have bought that SoF from DuckBrian had timing been different. I was in sell mode so I could get Metallica. Congrats on the purchase!

#1285 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

This was probably the one that was at MGC a few months ago....it is a beauty.

#1286 10 years ago

I do believe that is the one.

#1287 10 years ago

Well it is official. I have my first pin! After lurking in the shadows here, helping with hosting tournaments for 3 years, going to events like MGC. I finally have a Creature From the Black Lagoon. A big Thank You to (Mike) trevesism for spotting a CFTBL for me! Giving me a quick heads up on the post so I could be the first to contact the seller... with a little luck. Also a big Thank You to (Steve) Tullster for helping with the drive, pick-up, loading, unloading, install. Oh and the great music on the ride! The only thing that went wrong today was when I was about to play it at my place a thunderstorm knocked out the power! I can stop at one correct? Pics to come.

#1288 10 years ago

Congrats!
Creech is an amazing Trudeau game and tops on my list to one day own.
Enjoy

#1289 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Well it is official. I have my first pin! After lurking in the shadows here, helping with hosting tournaments for 3 years, going to events like MGC. I finally have a Creature from the Black Lagoon. A big Thank You to (Mike) trevesism for spotting a CFTBL for me! Giving me a quick heads up on the post so I could be the first to contact the seller... with a little luck. Also a big Thank You to (Steve) Tullster for helping with the drive, pick-up, loading, unloading, install. Oh and the great music on the ride! The only thing that went wrong today was when I was about to play it at my place a thunderstorm knocked out the power! I can stop at one correct? Pics to come.

Congrats Todd! Was just thinking you should get a medal for volunteering so much! A creech is better though. Of course you can stop at one.

#1290 10 years ago

Anybody ever been to this place ? I called and now it's a storage unit the sticker is one the back glass on my fathom

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1291 10 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

Anybody ever been to this place ? I called and now it's a storage unit the sticker is one the back glass on my fathom

Rusty or Chris may have some knowledge on them, as they both seem to know of every operator in WI.

I think Lakeland went out of business years ago if I am thinking of the correct OP.

#1292 10 years ago

congrats on the game Tmac! About damn time

They actually reproduce asexually like gremlins. What is next on your wishlist? We can keep an eye out for you.

#1293 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Well it is official. I have my first pin! After lurking in the shadows here, helping with hosting tournaments for 3 years, going to events like MGC. I finally have a Creature from the Black Lagoon. A big Thank You to (Mike) trevesism for spotting a CFTBL for me! Giving me a quick heads up on the post so I could be the first to contact the seller... with a little luck. Also a big Thank You to (Steve) Tullster for helping with the drive, pick-up, loading, unloading, install. Oh and the great music on the ride! The only thing that went wrong today was when I was about to play it at my place a thunderstorm knocked out the power! I can stop at one correct? Pics to come.

Congrats man! You picked a great pin to be your first! So we gonna see it at the Waunabowl? (j/k)

BTW - that one didn't happen to come from a B&B in Illinois did it?

#1294 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Congrats man! You picked a great pin to be your first! So we gonna see it at the Waunabowl? (j/k)

nah, MRP is before the next wanna

#1295 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nah, MRP is before the next wanna

I was thinking of him sitting it out on location at the bowling alley - but I hear they have an Op in there allready.

#1296 10 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Good to see you at the tournament last night. Too bad about Dan, but I hope you can make the next one.

#1297 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I have the sickness

Congrats, TMac! Glad to see you take the plunge.

#1298 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Good to see you at the tournament last night. Too bad about Dan, but I hope you can make the next one.

Yeah man. It was nice to put a face to the name. Lets just say Dan likes to drink a bit too much. Pisses me off a little, as I wanted to stay and play. Sorry about that. I'll try to make it down next time!

#1299 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Congrats Todd! Glad I could help you find your first pin... I know you've been looking for a Creech for a while and I can't think of a better game to start your collection with. Enjoy!

#1300 10 years ago

nice score on the SOF. I love mine. Actually mines being restored as of right now. Playfield is already out, touchedup and clearcoated and getting put together this week.

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.