1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 415.
#12901 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

There was a Bad Girls on FB marketplace for $450. Looks like it got swiped up quick. Darn. I wanted that machine. Trashy-looking 80s girls? Sold!

Swear that same machine was up last week as well.

#12902 4 years ago

Forgot to mention willing to help with shipping / loading - if needed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a very low play Guardians of Galaxy Limited Edition with a beautiful, real backglass. I am in the hunt for another LE machine so this one must go. If I had unlimit...”
2019-07-30
Saukville, WI
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 996 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12903 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

There was a Bad Girls on FB marketplace for $450. Looks like it got swiped up quick. Darn. I wanted that machine. Trashy-looking 80s girls? Sold!

Watch eBay, maybe Carl nabbed it

#12904 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

There’s a few 80 games that are trashy but look cool/fun.

Hardbodies, bad girls etc

#12905 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hardbodies, bad girls etc

Cybernaut is another one. Out of the games I've sold, its the one I miss playing the most. Simple but fun, and awesome 80s artwork.

#12906 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm still looking for a Millionaire,to re-theme into a Trump game. Let me know if you have one to sell/trade.

#12907 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmasher:

I put 60+ hours into that space shuttle its a beauty! worth every dime. Lots of work done on the station also! Barkz is a very good guy! buy em' up!

Don’t go lying to everyone saying I am a good guy now - no one will believe you from here on out lol...I might have to try and keep it, I don’t think I will come across a nicer one that is for sure.

#12908 4 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Hmmm... I don't get over there much anymore but it might be worth a trip back. I'm figuring one will show up at Foxview Lanes before too much time goes by!
Jaz

yeah go there and check it out. they have October fest too. must support local pinball with these high dollar games. Pm me if you head up there ill stop up and play a few.

I thought it would be at fox view lanes too. fox lanes has deadpool, iron maiden, aero smith, star wars, munsters, black knight sor

#12909 4 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I'm still looking for a Millionaire,to re-theme into a Trump game. Let me know if you have one to sell/trade.

DANG...actually if you want one, I have someone up here that may sell. If you're serious pm me.

#12910 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Sweet ! Let’s go play it . I stopped there last week and they had Walking Dead and Oktoberfest. I wonder where the pirates went to?

Trilogybeer and I are going to Cleveland pub tommrow to play the new willy wonka and October fest. we are going to meet up around 5:30ish and stay a couple hours. open to any pinsiders to come up and play these new games with us.

Cleveland pub is on the corner of Cleveland ave and sunnyslope in new berlin. Its family friendly. that means you can bring your kids

#12911 4 years ago

We're going to be selling a Safe Cracker if anyone is looking for one.

$5,999

Routed but plays great
LEDs
With Wings
Working special token coin mech and dispenser with tokens
Color DMD

I will get photos and a market place add up soon.

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#12912 4 years ago

Another one for sale:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a low play Ghostbusters Limited Edition. I am in the hunt for another LE machine so this one must go. If I had unlimited cash it would stay (especially with new CODE...”
2019-08-01
Saukville, WI
7,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 596 times

#12913 4 years ago

Minnesota friends: we are flying out of MPLS tomorrow and need to park 2 cars for 8 days without selling a pinball machine to pay for it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a parking area with shuttle that won't put me in the poorhouse.

#12914 4 years ago

I’ve always been happy with Park N Go

#12915 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Minnesota friends: we are flying out of MPLS tomorrow and need to park 2 cars for 8 days without selling a pinball machine to pay for it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a parking area with shuttle that won't put me in the poorhouse.

Quick Ride ramp is probably your best bet. Pretty sure their shuttle runs 24/7 from the terminal to the parking lot. Will probably cost a little over $100 per car.

#12916 4 years ago

Looking for a gottlieb Time Line.

Also still looking for a gottlieb Countdown.

#12917 4 years ago

Looking for a Pro Star Trek, Walking Dead, or GOT. Or a LOTR. I'm in Neenah.

#12918 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Looking for a gottlieb Time Line.
Also still looking for a gottlieb Countdown.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#12919 4 years ago

Edited - found something so I removed this post

#12920 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a pinbot that will clean up nicely?

#12921 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone looking for a pinbot that will clean up nicely?

spoken for

#12922 4 years ago

It's still over a month away, but hold on to your butts...

The Jurassic Park Launch Party is coming up on Sep. 15th, 12-5 at St. Paul Tap. There will be two Jurassic Parks on site to play, tons of prizes to giveaway, swag to take home and in addition to all the usual Launch Party festivities...Dusty's Prop House will have their Jurassic Park movie replica jeep on hand from 12-2pm for participants to check out and take their pictures with. I'm working on some other things, a Launch Party t-shirt might happen too. So mark it on your calendars now and bring the whole family down for a great afternoon of pinball fun.

Public event invite link with full details...

https://www.facebook.com/events/796978060704582/
Capture7 (resized).JPGCapture7 (resized).JPG

#12923 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It's still over a month away, but hold on to your butts...
The Jurassic Park Launch Party is coming up on Sep. 15th, 12-5 at St. Paul Tap. There will be two Jurassic Parks on site to play, tons of prizes to giveaway, swag to take home and in addition to all the usual Launch Party festivities...Dusty's Prop House will have their Jurassic Park movie replica jeep on hand from 12-2pm for participants to check out and take their pictures with. I'm working on some other things, a Launch Party t-shirt might happen too. So mark it on your calendars now and bring the whole family down for a great afternoon of pinball fun.
Public event invite link with full details...
https://www.facebook.com/events/796978060704582/
[quoted image]

Sound like a good time, I'll be there!

#12924 4 years ago

I will be listing most all of my pins on market will add pics and all info on them when I get off work. Will combine all of them for right price or trade.

#12925 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Thanks, just a little too far for the price but I appreciate the tip.

They just dropped the price $800 on the Slugfest in Grand Forks. Down to $1600 from $2400.
grandforks.craigslist.org link

-Hans

#12926 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

They just dropped the price $800 on the Slugfest in Grand Forks. Down to $1600 from $2400.
-Hans

Ugh, I saw that and would be all over it but I just bought IMDN 2 days before.
I do appreciate the heads up though.

#12927 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

-Hans

That's a big price drop

#12928 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

That's a big price drop

A lot more reasonable as I don’t know if I’ve ever seen one for over $2k.

It is a crowd pleaser though, like Skill Roll.

#12929 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Ugh, I saw that and would be all over it but I just bought IMDN 2 days before.
I do appreciate the heads up though.

No worries I’ll buy IMDN from you.

#12930 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

-Hans

If anyone has friends in the Chicago area, you might have them check out a garage sale tomorrow.
chicago.craigslist.org link

There is a Williams Alley Cat in the back and the seller informed me they were selling a Williams baseball pinball machine. Most likely a Slugfest.

#12931 4 years ago

Congrats to whoever grabbed the ST:TNG on CL Minneapolis today.

One of these days I will set up my smart phone to give me alerts for pin listings on CL and then I, too, will have a shot at deals posted there. As it is, every time I see something worthwhile and send the seller a message, the game is already long gone. "Thanks for your interest but the machine is sold." Sound familiar?

The Next Gen' looked darned good and was just $4.2K. So, congratulations are in order!

#12932 4 years ago

Saw that one too. Was posted in the morning and gone by afternoon-if even that long. Looked nice.
At 4.2k, yep, somebody scooped!

#12933 4 years ago

If anybody wants to give me there crazy buying price for my games on the market pm me they need to go! Combine to get even crazier! Shoot me a pm. no shipping sorry.

#12934 4 years ago

Thanks for the quick responses thanks to those that got em sorry to those that didn't. My phone needs a rest...

#12935 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Looking for a Pro Star Trek, Walking Dead, or GOT. Or a LOTR. I'm in Neenah.

My pinball need has been fulfilled, Chris (Jediturtle) has sold me his sweet ST Pro, thanks Chris! Loving it!

Looks really great with a sheet of Invisiglass in it!

#12936 4 years ago

My pinball need has been fulfilled, Chris (Jediturtle) has sold me his sweet ST Pro, thanks Chris! Loving it!

One of the best games. Welcome to the ST club.

#12937 4 years ago

I’ve still got my LotR up for trade on the marketplace. If anyone is interested let me know.

#12938 4 years ago

Current line up since Willy Wonka LE got here.

LTG : )

#12939 4 years ago

Nice rearrangement since I was there last. Question Lloyd, does a game's location in your arcade affect how many plays it gets?

#12940 4 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Question Lloyd, does a game's location in your arcade affect how many plays it gets?

There have been a couple spots that were fussy. Before I switched using one front door for the other, and moved the counter. The game next to the counter ( which would be to the left of where I sit now ) was dead. Until I put a Demolition Man there. That game did real good there and nothing else did.

Now the game in front of the counter on the right side usually is slow.

Right now I don't move them much. The front row has the JJP games, to the left when you walk in are the remakes. I have room for two more remakes before they can't be in a row, and next JJP game won't be able to be in a whole row of them. Unless I do a lot of moving around. The back row on the left has seven games. I could move the JJP row back there when the next JJP game arrives. But I like them up front in case I want to check something for tech support.

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. People don't like their favorites being somewhere else.

And I want to maintain the price per play mix. 1 at 25¢, 4 at 50¢, 3 at 75¢ with 3 games for $2, 2 at $1 with 3 games for $2, and the rest at $1 and 6 games for $5. Try and have a little something for everybody.

#12941 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

There have been a couple spots that were fussy. Before I switched using one front door for the other, and moved the counter. The game next to the counter ( which would be to the left of where I sit now ) was dead. Until I put a Demolition Man there. That game did real good there and nothing else did.
Now the game in front of the counter on the right side usually is slow.
Right now I don't move them much. The front row has the JJP games, to the left when you walk in are the remakes. I have room for two more remakes before they can't be in a row, and next JJP game won't be able to be in a whole row of them. Unless I do a lot of moving around. The back row on the left has seven games. I could move the JJP row back there when the next JJP game arrives. But I like them up front in case I want to check something for tech support.
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. People don't like their favorites being somewhere else.
And I want to maintain the price per play mix. 1 at 25¢, 4 at 50¢, 3 at 75¢ with 3 games for $2, 2 at $1 with 3 games for $2, and the rest at $1 and 6 games for $5. Try and have a little something for everybody.

Thanks for the insight

#12942 4 years ago

Glad you are enjoying it, and very glad it could stay "in the family"! Thanks for the easy sale.

#12943 4 years ago

I know it's not pinball but I am going to be listing a restored Tempest soon. I would prefer local pick up so thought I would mention it here. If there is any interest please PM me for details. Price is $1750 and well worth it.

#12944 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “- Routed with some wear but plays great - Some LEDs throughout - Wings included - Working magic token coin mech and dispenser with tokens - Color DMD Currently on location at F...”
2019-07-31
Fargo, ND
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 416 times

#12945 4 years ago

Here's one you probably will not see everyday...

Other - For Sale
“Junkyard EM crane game for sale. Game works as it should and scores correctly. Looks good overall, but not perfect by any means. The front "coin door" area is faded. Cabinet sh...”
2019-08-12
Plymouth, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 343 times

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83441

#12946 4 years ago

I have 3 Polk Audio PSW10 subwoofers for sale.

2 of them are still new in the box and the other one had just a couple hours of use before I moved into a condo and decided it’s just too much bass for a condo.

$85 ea for the ones still in box.
$65 for the used one.
Cash & carry only.

#12947 4 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

2 of them are still new in the box and the other one had just a couple hours of use before I moved into a condo and decided it’s just too much bass for a condo.
$65 for the used one.
Cash & carry only.

Where are you at?

#12948 4 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Where are you at?

His condo, duh!

#12949 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

His condo, duh!

well I'll gladly buy one, but there's no way im driving down to nowheresville...

#12950 4 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

$65 for the used one.
Cash & carry only.

Sorry, I didn't realize I had my location hidden. I'm just south of Milwaukee.

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/259?hl=pinmasher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.