1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 415.
#12851 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Who'd ya stiff with your bum playfield?.. or are you just one of those guys who can't let an opportunity by? I'll give you $60 shipped for wall art.

I bought the Deadpool and the original play field is fine, Jedi was being cautious and got a play field in case some past issues re-emerged.

Your username seems pretty accurate. Eat a bag of dicks.

#12852 4 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I bought the Deadpool and the original play field is fine, Jedi was being cautious and got a play field in case some past issues re-emerged.

the entire bag?

#12853 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the entire bag?

Scrotums too

#12854 4 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

#12855 4 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Scrotums too

LOFL!

#12857 4 years ago

Here's lunch. Couldn't find the ones that squirt in your mouth. Please kindly leave our thread.

#12858 4 years ago

you are not here buying or selling, you dont live in MN or WI, and you honestly are not adding anything here.

Please kindly leave

#12859 4 years ago

What's funny is whysno is the only guy on my blocked list so I don't see his comments, but a union of sissies is NOT where I belong. Good day, DB's!

#12860 4 years ago
54e.gif54e.gif
#12861 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

What's funny is whysno is the only guy on my blocked list so I don't see his comments, but a union of sissies is NOT where I belong. Good day, DB's!

dont announce drains or ignores.

just report him guys and move along. Mods typically act quickly when they see a bunch of reports come in.
Hopefully they will just permaban from our thread.

#12862 4 years ago

Geez...no idea what I did to piss this guy off, but he definitely has the wrong idea here. Just trying to sell a pf...didn't realize that was a sin or would offend anyone. My reputation means a lot to me, and having a guy come in here making assumptions and accusations is the last thing I want or expected to happen.

#12863 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Geez...no idea what I did to piss this guy off, but he definitely has the wrong idea here. Just trying to sell a pf...didn't realize that was a sin or would offend anyone. My reputation means a lot to me, and having a guy come in here making assumptions and accusations is the last thing I want or expected to happen.

Don't worry about it. Imagine how miserable he must be. You missed a good time at Titletown last night.

#12864 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

dont sweat it. The guys reputation speaks for himself.

#12865 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Maybe he doesn't like Jedi or turtles or both.

#12866 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Just the usual Pinside riffraff. Like I said....you can’t take someone serious that calls himself SadSack.

#12867 4 years ago

I am offended Jedi wants to sell his stuff. I also drive around my neighborhood yelling at people who have garage sales, and I have a lengthy yelp one star review list for places I have never been to.

#12868 4 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Maybe he doesn't like Jedi or turtles or both.

I can understand someone not liking me. Or even not liking Jedi. But what kind of sad sack doesn't like turtles?

#12869 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Quoted from Jediturtle:

What I don't get is why someone from MT, that owns a pinball repair is talking crap in a MN/WI thread?

#12870 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I can understand someone not liking me. Or even not liking Jedi. But what kind of sad sack doesn't like turtles?

I can’t understand someone not liking you. You are probably the nicest guy in pinball.

#12871 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What I don't get is why someone from MT, that owns a pinball repair is talking crap in a MN/WI thread?

Got me. I'm pretty sure I've never met the guy, so not sure what he would personally have against me. Maybe he's just having a bad day and I was the lucky dog for him to kick. That said it looks like the mods deleted at least one of his comments, so anyone reading this now might be a little confused. Hopefully he stays in his own little corner now!

Thanks for the support guys!

#12872 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Got me. I'm pretty sure I've never met the guy, so not sure what he would personally have against me. Maybe he's just having a bad day and I was the lucky dog for him to kick. That said it looks like the mods deleted at least one of his comments, so anyone reading this now might be a little confused. Hopefully he stays in his own little corner now!
Thanks for the support guys!

idk if we've met but you've always been great here!

#12873 4 years ago

As a Canadian that often lurks this thread hoping to find a game to sneak across the border to buy, I wanted to say that this thread always has a very relaxed, friendly and drama free atmosphere to it. Jediturtle has always come across as a respectful, polite individual, along with most others in this thread. Stay golden Wisconsin/Minnesota.
Now, back to lurking in the shadows, waiting for cheap 90's pins to appear.....

soon.gifsoon.gif

#12874 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

As a Canadian that often lurks

I'm not the only one! I agree the people in this thread are very easy going

#12875 4 years ago

Thanks again for the support and kind words guys. I really appreciate it!

Now after all that...anyone want a DP pro playfield? Did some digging and it looks like Pinball Life sells a few Stern playfields for $595, Marco sells some for $700-$1k depending on the game. None of them have DP yet for a direct comparison. So let's say $500 obo? Vastly prefer pick-up or meet half way, but could ship at the buyers expense. Interesting trades considered (color DMD would be perfect, or for/towards a cheap machine, SW lightsaber side rails or other cool mods for machines in my collection, or ???). Open to reasonable offers.

#12876 4 years ago

Looking for a Chicago Cubs Triple Play!

#12877 4 years ago

Anyone have anything good to go next to my ghostbusters? I could trade space shuttle and space station if that makes anyone more interested. Generally looking for something after 2010.

#12878 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Now after all that...anyone want a DP pro playfield? Did some digging and it looks like Pinball Life sells a few Stern playfields for $595, Marco sells some for $700-$1k depending on the game. None of them have DP yet for a direct comparison. So let's say $500 obo? Vastly prefer pick-up or meet half way, but could ship at the buyers expense. Interesting trades considered (color DMD would be perfect, or for/towards a cheap machine, SW lightsaber side rails or other cool mods for machines in my collection, or ???). Open to reasonable offers.

I think selling scrotums would more lucrative.

#12879 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I'm not the only one! I agree the people in this thread are very easy going

*Sarcasm*

I was fine with one Canadian lurker, but two? Now this is getting out of hand! <insert bag of dicks reference>

#12880 4 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

*Sarcasm*
I was fine with one Canadian lurker, but two? Now this is getting out of hand!

039B1289-3ECD-4261-8528-2D36B2826037 (resized).jpeg039B1289-3ECD-4261-8528-2D36B2826037 (resized).jpeg

#12881 4 years ago

I just like the name of the town.

ZomboMeme 25072019135555 (resized).jpgZomboMeme 25072019135555 (resized).jpg
#12882 4 years ago

Hello from almost Canada. I’m your North Dakota lurker... I wish we had more people interested in pins out here in the boonies. Would love to have a leauge around here.

#12883 4 years ago

trilogybeer i didn't see anybody post this yet. willy wonka is on location in New Berlin wisconsin at the Cleveland pub. Operator has $2 on the price card but the game is a set to buck a play. Dont tell the op. lol. still has Octoberfest on location as well.

20190721_162352 (resized).jpg20190721_162352 (resized).jpg
#12884 4 years ago

Played WONKA today at Lloyds, I don't think it will win me over like JJPOTC did, but it was fun. I need more time on it to really get a better opinion, but it has charm.

#12885 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

trilogybeer i didn't see anybody post this yet. willy wonka is on location in New Berlin wisconsin at the Cleveland pub. Operator has $2 on the price card but the game is a set to buck a play. Dont tell the op. lol. still has Octoberfest on location as well.[quoted image]

Sweet ! Let’s go play it . I stopped there last week and they had Walking Dead and Oktoberfest. I wonder where the pirates went to?

#12886 4 years ago

I just listed my very nice HUO LotR for trade on the marketplace. I’m mostly interested in trading so if anyone has anything interesting let me know what you’re thinking.

Thanks

#12887 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Dropping to $400 obo.

#12888 4 years ago

trilogybeer i didn't see anybody post this yet. willy wonka is on location in New Berlin wisconsin at the Cleveland pub. Operator has $2 on the price card but the game is a set to buck a play. Dont tell the op. lol. still has Octoberfest on location as well.[quoted image]

Awesome! I just updated their pins on the PinMap the other week... hah.

#12889 4 years ago

A true "PIN PRICK". One of the reasons I very seldom get on the site anymore!!

#12890 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinside suggests $1075, but $950 sounds fair for a no hassle sale on this classic that plays 100%. This is a nice overall Aztec. Game was recently gone over and plays like a cham...”
2019-07-27
Madison, WI
Archived after: 100 days
Viewed: 652 times

transport en route to Pinburgh is an option

#12891 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

JJP line up at SS Billiards.
LTG : )[quoted image]

"Hard to deny that's not a sexy lineup of pinball machines to own!"

#12892 4 years ago

Looking to find a slugfest within a couple hours of the cities, PM me with any leads please and thank you.

#12893 4 years ago

Probably bit far, but there is a Slugfest on craigslist in Grand Forks right now.

-Hans

#12894 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Probably bit far, but there is a Slugfest on craigslist in Grand Forks right now.
-Hans

Thanks, just a little too far for the price but I appreciate the tip.

#12895 4 years ago

If anyone needs a new Jurassic Park from Stern feel free to let us know.

Lowest price Stern lets any distributor sell new at
No Sales Tax
No Credit Card Fees
Free Shipping to your door.

Thank you to our wonderful ND, MN, & WI customers over the years.

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#12896 4 years ago

Hmmm... I don't get over there much anymore but it might be worth a trip back. I'm figuring one will show up at Foxview Lanes before too much time goes by!

Jaz

#12897 4 years ago

Anyone interested in buying a space station or space shuttle? Both in good condition message me for photos. Just want to give the pinside peeps first dibs before craigslist.

#12898 4 years ago

I put 60+ hours into that space shuttle its a beauty! worth every dime. Lots of work done on the station also! Barkz is a very good guy! buy em' up!

#12899 4 years ago

Basically new Guardians LE for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a very low play Guardians of Galaxy Limited Edition with a beautiful, real backglass. I am in the hunt for another LE machine so this one must go. If I had unlimit...”
2019-07-30
Saukville, WI
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 996 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12900 4 years ago

There was a Bad Girls on FB marketplace for $450. Looks like it got swiped up quick. Darn. I wanted that machine. Trashy-looking 80s girls? Sold!

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/258?hl=billpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.