1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 415.
#12701 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

also should note Cleveland pub has jjp potc. what a beautiful game.
[quoted image]

I got to play a couple games on that one a few weeks ago. Played nice. And they have a all star baseball game.

#12702 4 years ago

Did anyone scoop up the F2K that was listed on Facebook a couple days ago? Seemed like a good find!

#12703 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Sky Jump? Thought I would ask before I throw it up on Craigslist. Message me if you want pictures.

Condition?

#12704 4 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Condition?

Fully working. Not a museum piece but not burned out.

#12705 4 years ago

Looking to trade or sell a TWD Pro with ColorDMD if anyone is interested. Open to offers, would be primarily interested in Deadpool or GoTG but open to offers.

IMG_3323 (resized).jpegIMG_3323 (resized).jpeg
Added over 5 years ago:

$4300 cash

#12706 4 years ago

anyone in Twin Cities area have any classics/ early solid states or rare/oddballs to sell?

I am heading your way for the weekend and would love to bring back a new game (it has been a while)

#12707 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Oktoberfest and Pirates!!!
I need to get there ASAP , you busy tomorrow night?

nope let's do it. any other pinsiders want to join us?

#12708 4 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

We could definitely work something reasonable out if you're sincerely interested

Quoted from isJ:

We could definitely work something reasonable out if you're sincerely interested

I’ll buy it for what it was sold for 4 years ago....... . I’ll snap it out from under Rusty.

#12709 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

nope let's do it. any other pinsiders want to join us?

Awesome ! Looks like we’ll be there 5:30 ish if anyone wants to join us .

#12710 4 years ago

Cleveland pub is really nice place anyone in South eastern Wisconsin should check it out Oktoberfest and JJP Pirates , 2 awesome pins located there . Decent selection of beers and I hear they have Burger specials on Thursdays . Thanks to Jeremy for bringing this place to my attention and meeting me there for a few beers and pinball .

1 week later
#12711 4 years ago

I have two really super nice EM's left in my collection. Last EM's I have. I have gone modern the last few years...
These two EM's are the finest that I have owned. Would make a great mini collection of 2 player Gottlieb's .

Quality pins. I may regret letting them go, but here they are : I am located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful condition and excellent player. Gottlieb 2 player machine. Very fun. $950.00 cash and carry. Will not ship. Located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee in Grafton WI. Ju...”
2019-06-14
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 117 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful conditon and excellent player. Original playfield looks like brand new ! You won't believe it until you see it in person. First $950.00 cash and carry. Will not ship. ...”
2019-06-14
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 125 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12712 4 years ago

Just thought I would drop this here. For those of you not going to Titletown next Saturday we are having a little party for Spooky Pinball's Latest game...

2 to 6 PM @ the Blue Moon Bar in Madison Next Saturday the 22nd. Spooky, Kingpin, and New Belgium Brewing on hand to Party. No IFPA points, but you will have your chance to play for some awesome prizes including Tickets to go see Alice Cooper live at the Sylvee July 10th. Not to shabby.

New Belgium beer Specials, Pinball, and Crisp Hi-Fives!

Ohh and we just dropped off a Rob Zombie today for a limited engagement, with all proceeds going to the Underdog Pet Rescue of Wisconsin...

ACNC_Launch_Party (resized).jpgACNC_Launch_Party (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_085522 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_085522 (resized).jpg
#12713 4 years ago

Still have a nice Bobby Orr for sale!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got this in a package deal. Game looks great, and plays fully functional.”
2019-06-06
Grand Forks, ND
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 430 times

#12714 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Just thought I would drop this here. For those of you not going to Titletown next Saturday we are having a little party for Spooky Pinball's Latest game...
2 to 6 PM @ the Blue Moon Bar in Madison Next Saturday the 22nd. Spooky, Kingpin, and New Belgium Brewing on hand to Party. No IFPA points, but you will have your chance to play for some awesome prizes including Tickets to go see Alice Cooper live at the Sylvee July 10th. Not to shabby.
Ohh and we just dropped off a Rob Zombie today for a limited engagement, with all proceeds going to the Underdog Pet Rescue of Wisconsin... [quoted image][quoted image]

Just curious: who has played the OKT at this location? Your thoughts?

#12716 4 years ago

Anyone have a good idea what an 81’ EBD in this condition goes for around here? I put an alltek light board and new power module in. Cabinet had a poor color match touch up attempt before me along with painting the white cabinet head. There is some protective film (not the same thickness as the Mylar on the playfield) bubbling around the flipper lanes.
83CDED3C-052B-4FC8-BD9C-CB943ED74CCF (resized).jpeg83CDED3C-052B-4FC8-BD9C-CB943ED74CCF (resized).jpeg2710C4BE-ABB1-47A4-BA1C-5FC61D2D0F7C (resized).jpeg2710C4BE-ABB1-47A4-BA1C-5FC61D2D0F7C (resized).jpeg6B31D4A9-543C-4CB8-A5BB-0BA59F0BA066 (resized).jpeg6B31D4A9-543C-4CB8-A5BB-0BA59F0BA066 (resized).jpeg77A15D68-C560-4C95-A02D-6F8D94C2B29F (resized).jpeg77A15D68-C560-4C95-A02D-6F8D94C2B29F (resized).jpeg

#12717 4 years ago

When I was a kid there was an Eight Ball Deluxe at a pizza place in Eden Prairie we went to all the time. The attract mode is burned I to my brain. When I eat pizza I often hear the phrases, "Eight Ball Deluxe", and "Ride the cyclone!" Running through my head.

#12718 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

When I was a kid there was an Eight Ball Deluxe at a pizza place in Eden Prairie we went to all the time. The attract mode is burned I to my brain. When I eat pizza I often hear the phrases, "Eight Ball Deluxe", and "Ride the cyclone!" Running through my head.

Quit talking and start chalking has now become a common phrase used when people aren’t paying attention lol

#12719 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Anyone have a good idea what an 81’ EBD in this condition goes for around here? I put an alltek light board and new power module in. Cabinet had a poor color match touch up attempt before me along with painting the white cabinet head. There is some protective film (not the same thickness as the Mylar on the playfield) bubbling around the flipper lanes.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's a terrible looking example. I'll give you tree-fiddy. When can I pick it up?

Seriously though, send me a PM if/when you have a price set. I'd be interested!

#12720 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's a TERRIBLE touch-up job on the cabinet. Whoever did it must be colorblind. I'd say without seeing it in person, roughly 2K if it's working 100% and the PF has minimal wear.

#12721 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

That's a terrible looking example. I'll give you tree-fiddy. When can I pick it up?
Seriously though, send me a PM if/when you have a price set. I'd be interested!

Damn you drive a hard bargain lol. I am not sure I want to sell - but I’ll shoot you a PM if you’re looking for one.

#12722 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Damn you drive a hard bargain lol. I am not sure I want to sell - but I’ll shoot you a PM if you’re looking for one.

fatpanda is a great dude and buyer.

Also a pretty good tech so no worries on ever selling him something. He is a pay for it and then never bother you again sort of dude.

#12723 4 years ago

I might be making a trip down to Chicago area, anyone need a game moved between here and there?

#12724 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I might be making a trip down to Chicago area, anyone need a game moved between here and there?

Where's here?

#12725 4 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Where's here?

Twin Cities Minnesota

LTG : )

#12726 4 years ago

Star wars for sale "here"

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
As is - “Nice star wars pro Shaker motor Mirror blades Ulek plastic protectors Shooter lane protector Playfield LCD bezel Laser cut plate around action button Pin worlds mods Mod couple sa...”
2019-06-20
Brooklyn Center, MN
4,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 155 times

#12727 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Star wars for sale "here"

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Pro)

New!

As is “Nice star wars pro

Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Ulek plastic protectors
Shooter lane protector
Playfield LCD bezel
Laser cut plate around action button
Pin worlds mods
Mod couple sa...”

2 hours ago

Brooklyn Center, MN

4,800 (OBO)

J-Freeze

Now that's a good deal. Wish I could afford it and sooooooo close.

#12728 4 years ago

Any cheap early SS projects floating around? My Farfalla deal didn't work out, and change of plans puts me in Minneapolis over the weekend.

Open to at least hear out anything but SYS 1 gottlieb.

-Hans

#12729 4 years ago

Just listed my No Good Gofers - added more detailed playfield pictures by request.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80948

#12730 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Any cheap early SS projects floating around? My Farfalla deal didn't work out, and change of plans puts me in Minneapolis over the weekend.
-Hans

You need a Time Warp. Lucky for us my friend travels to St Paul every other weekend.

#12731 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

-Hans

If you decide to check out the car show send me a message. I’ll be in town to Sunday.

#12732 4 years ago

Car show? Is that why the hotels are all booked?

Unfortunately I juuuust can’t get into time warp.

#12733 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

-Hans

How cheap and how project-y are you looking? I know Pinmasher has a few SS for sale.

#12734 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

How cheap and how project-y are you looking? I know Pinmasher has a few SS for sale.

What's he got? I'm always looking!

#12735 4 years ago

I visited the Victoria Burrow in Victoria, MN last night. For those not familiar, Victoria is west of the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum on hwy 7. They had decent food, lots of drinks, 18 hole indoor mini-golf, axe-throwing, virtual reality, a bocce lane and a sizable arcade. Unfortunately only three pins amongst all the machines. Game of Thrones, Beatles and Deadpool. I sank some money into Deadpool. Pinball is $1 per play or $2 for three plays. Interesting place to check out, wish they had more pins.

#12736 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Car show? Is that why the hotels are all booked?
Unfortunately I juuuust can’t get into time warp.

Ya 11,000 cars will do that. Back to the fifties fills the fairgrounds. I believe the arcade has a couple pins if I get rained out.
Safe travels.

#12737 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

I visited the Victoria Burrow in Victoria, MN last night. For those not familiar, Victoria is west of the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum on hwy 7. They had decent food, lots of drinks, 18 hole indoor mini-golf, axe-throwing, virtual reality, a bocce lane and a sizable arcade. Unfortunately only three pins amongst all the machines. Game of Thrones, Beatles and Deadpool. I sank some money into Deadpool. Pinball is $1 per play or $2 for three plays. Interesting place to check out, wish they had more pins.

I live down the street. They switch out the machines, they had a stern star trek and a ghostbusters not long ago.

#12738 4 years ago

Well, we took the other car, so no pin hauling for me this trip. But if the weather sucks, we’re planning on spending a good chunk of Saturday at the mall. May try and swing over and see Lloyd’s place finally.

#12739 4 years ago

I have Space station Rollergames and Eightball and sorry a gottlieb totem sorry you brought the car.

#12740 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Ohh and we just dropped off a Rob Zombie today for a limited engagement, with all proceeds going to the Underdog Pet Rescue of Wisconsin... [quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Jim! Mike here- Alice cooper shut off on me few weeks back. Hope you get a good turn out tomorrow! I played most of them on Monday- except OKT since that middle pin is still missing!! Or BKSOR- not my cuppa. Blue moon stopped serving the rye beer- couldn’t believe it.

Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Just curious: who has played the OKT at this location? Your thoughts?

I’ve played it at this location. The pin between the flippers was removed- so my games ended real quick. I had a good discussion with Jim about this and he was right- games can be very long with it in. I don’t like the animations or voice talent very much, but the gameplay is great- when the pin is in. It is my favorite of the new pins. I’m sure the pin has some specific name, but I’ll leave that for someone else to feel like a hero. All the pins at Blue Moon are looking and playing sharp. Most are 3 for $2 or $1 each.

#12741 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmasher:

I have Space station Rollergames and Eightball and sorry a gottlieb totem sorry you brought the car.

Saw those. Two of them are in my wish-list. Outside my current budget unfortunately, they do look nice!

#12742 4 years ago

Thanks I am open to offers or trades worst thing I can say is no thanks

#12743 4 years ago
#12744 4 years ago

Looking for a white water if anyone is thinking of selling.

#12745 4 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

Hey Jim! Mike here- Alice cooper shut off on me few weeks back. Hope you get a good turn out tomorrow! I played most of them on Monday- except OKT since that middle pin is still missing!! Or BKSOR- not my cuppa. Blue moon stopped serving the rye beer- couldn’t believe it.

I’ve played it at this location. The pin between the flippers was removed- so my games ended real quick. I had a good discussion with Jim about this and he was right- games can be very long with it in. I don’t like the animations or voice talent very much, but the gameplay is great- when the pin is in. It is my favorite of the new pins. I’m sure the pin has some specific name, but I’ll leave that for someone else to feel like a hero. All the pins at Blue Moon are looking and playing sharp. Most are 3 for $2 or $1 each.

We rotate taps at the Blue Moon... Sorry your Rye beer is gone

Both the Alice Cooper and Oktoberfest are running new code since you were here last, should make it back out!

As far as the event today... Kingpin Chris, Charlie, KT, and Bug will be out along with Claire from New Belgium. We will be qualifying across both Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper for Translites, Suite Tickets to the Alice Cooper Show, and more! Rob Zombie Playoff at Four, Alice Cooper Playoff at Five. After the final playoff those that didn't win anything and are still here will go for TWO General Admission tickets to Alice Cooper at the Sylvee July 10th. Not a bad door prize...

2 PM to 6 PM at the Blue Moon Bar in Madison. Hope to see some of you

#12746 4 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Looking for a white water if anyone is thinking of selling.

me too!

#12747 4 years ago

It’s overrated, I just like bad games

#12748 4 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

It’s overrated, I just like bad games

Me too .... lol

#12749 4 years ago

SOLD

4DE58666-33BC-4A11-87D8-8D118BB42C70 (resized).jpeg4DE58666-33BC-4A11-87D8-8D118BB42C70 (resized).jpeg17BDF620-78C7-46E0-B2D7-4E85FD67E201 (resized).jpeg17BDF620-78C7-46E0-B2D7-4E85FD67E201 (resized).jpeg
#12750 4 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Looking for a quick sale of my TWD Pro with color dmd. $4200

PM sent

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/255?hl=trogdor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.