1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 415.
#12651 4 years ago

IMDN Premium For Sale in Minneapolis:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

IMDN.main (resized).jpgIMDN.main (resized).jpg
#12652 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Does anyone here know or can vouch for the person selling the street fighter 2 on Roseville craigslist? The cab looks rough but the playfield is decent, and so is the price. It’s a decent drive from me, but I’m not ruling it out completely

if the price is decent, it has to be $300. Or less.

#12653 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if the price is decent, it has to be $300. Or less.

Think of all the money you would have to put in blue colored gi, red pinstaium lights and yellow powder coat. I would do it just to bring to every tournament you're at and somehow make sure you had to play it each time....

Hahaha

#12654 4 years ago

Picked up a package deal from a trade and will be looking to sell/trade soon. Junkyard with ColorDMD, NGG with ColorDMD, and a Bobby Orr. NGG is basically
perfect, and JY is nice.

Let me know if you have anything to trade! Especially interested in Iron Maiden, WoZ, or others.

#12655 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Think of all the money you would have to put in blue colored gi, red pinstaium lights and yellow powder coat. I would do it just to bring to every tournament you're at and somehow make sure you had to play it each time....
Hahaha

He would have saved on the blue colored GI, that was already there in spades. I know the guy who picked it up yesterday.

00h0h_g4cUbMh1PFI_600x450 (resized).jpg00h0h_g4cUbMh1PFI_600x450 (resized).jpg
#12656 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

He would have saved on the blue colored GI, that was already there in spades. I know the guy who picked it up yesterday.[quoted image]

Yeah, I was thinking that it would need new LEDs lol.
I saw that the ad was removed late yesterday, so I assumed it sold. Its probably for the best, as I shouldn't be contemplating a 16 hour roadtrip for a sf2. Its just a title I wouldn't mind having, as I was big in to collecting retro videogames before directing my attention to pinball. And the only sf2 that has popped up locally in the last year and a half is listed at $4000 Canadian (which once converted, is still slightly over the recommended going rate of $300 US)

#12657 4 years ago

recommended going rate of $300 US)

That's just Neo's recommended going rate. I don't care for the game either, but it's pinball. He just has an irrational hate for colored GI and SFII lol

#12658 4 years ago

Hahaha

The LED's would be more valuable than the whole game.

My SF2 pricing is based upon the prices I have come across and had the "opportunity" to buy. 3 at $400, 2 at $600. Still glad I passed on all.

#12659 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

He would have saved on the blue colored GI, that was already there in spades. I know the guy who picked it up yesterday.[quoted image]

sorry for his loss.

#12660 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

...an irrational hate for colored GI...

Nothing irrational about that!

#12661 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

The LED's would be more valuable than the whole game.
My SF2 pricing is based upon the prices I have come across and had the "opportunity" to buy. 3 at $400, 2 at $600. Still glad I passed on all.

I could see why someone would pass on the game at any price, if they have no love/care for the theme. My want for one stems pretty much solely from my love for the theme, and the graphics, music, sound effects, characters, etc that come with it. Plus, I'm still a pretty new pinballer, so the lack of depth in gameplay/modes doesn't bother me at all. I wish I could have the opportunity to buy at those prices lol.

#12662 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Nothing irrational about that!

I guess not, as I don't like it at all either. What I really hate is when people use the phrase "tastefully done" to justify their terrible clown puke. I guess it's tasteful if you like to stab your eyes out with pencils. I'll rephrase to his "irrational hate for SFII" and leave it at that

#12663 4 years ago

I could see why someone would pass on the game at any price, if they have no love/care for the theme. My want for one stems pretty much solely from my love for the theme, and the graphics, music, sound effects, characters, etc that come with it. Plus, I'm still a pretty new pinballer, so the lack of depth in gameplay/modes doesn't bother me at all. I wish I could have the opportunity to buy at those prices lol.

Honestly you not getting it was a good thing for you. I had one years ago. I got it with an extra brand new coin door for $500 and considered myself super lucky. I loved playing SF2 the arcade game BITD, but the gameplay on the pin though is rough. The DMD dots are horrible, maybe the worst in pinball and the sound isn't much better. That translite too...ugh. The game is super one dimensional. You just shoot an opponent shot to beat him, then choose a reward. Do that until you beat them all for the wizard mode and go for the Gottlieb standard billion point shot. It's super stop and go too, something is always holding the ball somewhere. The game is just not very good at all, certainly not a keeper for a home collection. It's a big waste of a super popular theme IMHO. When I went to sell it I considered myself lucky I got $800 for it on the backend.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

sorry for his loss.

The guy that bought it is going to route it, so he didn't care. It will be playable at Caffetto's here in Minneapolis soon if anyone wants a few plays on it for fun.

#12664 4 years ago

Looking for recommendations for a company/professional in the Twin Cities that can pickup, haul, and set-up a pin in my basement.

#12665 4 years ago
Quoted from shwink0809:

Looking for recommendations for a company/professional in the Twin Cities that can pickup, haul, and set-up a pin in my basement.

I can help out, I live in your area as well.

#12666 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I can help out, I live in your area as well.

And has a fancy appliance dolly.

LTG : )

#12667 4 years ago

that's just it. I love the SF2 theme. Love the arcade. Spent massive amounts of cash playing the arcade over a long period of time. Still love SF2 (arcade). It's a fantastic theme, and poorly , poorly executed rules/theme integration. Plus the art package, tho already done for them,... managed to get horribly trashed.

#12668 4 years ago

I'm looking to trade my Iron Maiden Pro for a Deadpool Pro in the Wisconsin area. I got my IM through the MGC deal last year.

#12669 4 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I'm looking to trade my Iron Maiden Pro for a Deadpool Pro in the Wisconsin area. I got my IM through the MGC deal last year.

That seems like a pretty fair trade. GL

#12670 4 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Anyone in the MN interested in this, I make regular trips to mn and would be willing to do some driving. Eric is a good guy.

#12671 4 years ago

Weekend Bump - Game is in the Milwaukee Metro area at my son's apartment in Greenfield , WI.

Rob Zombie: Reduced $4800 obo

HUO. Very low plays, Topper and factory upgrades. This game is beautiful and nearly brand new.

#12672 4 years ago

Hey All

I'm still looking to move on my MMr LE. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade.

Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. I can't remember if the shaker was included with purchase on the LE's

Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.

Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Jackbot
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot

chris

#12673 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey All
I'm still looking to move on my MMr LE. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade.
Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. I can't remember if the shaker was included with purchase on the LE's
Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.
Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Jackbot
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot
chris

I knew you were going for a full set.

#12674 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I knew you were going for a full set.

Oh I am eventually. Just putting out some options to rattle some pins free from people's hands. It's just hard to look at anything that is a project. I already have 4 playfield swaps on the horizon. Once you finish clearing them.

Add in Whodunit as well. I really miss that machine.

#12675 4 years ago

I keep sending him good deals on the crappy sys11’s but he won’t buy them....

#12676 4 years ago

Just posted in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Condition for a 40 year old machine. Insert wear and ball swirl marks are fairly typical. Please see photos for detail.”
2019-06-02
Boynton Beach, FL
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 137 times

SuS

#12677 4 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

Just posted in the marketplace.

if only MMr was sold.

Machine - For Sale

Gorgar

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice Condition for a 40 year old machine. Insert wear and ball swirl marks are fairly typical. Please see photos for detail.”

3 hours ago

Oak Creek, WI

1,500 (OBO)

SuS

SuS

#12678 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I keep sending him good deals on the crappy sys11’s but he won’t buy them....

They all can’t be Waterworld my friend.

#12679 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

They all can’t be Waterworld my friend.

Not all the best pins are sys11. But like road kings and millionaire you never pick up

#12680 4 years ago

Flipper Frenzy at Titletown was awesome Big thanks to the scorekeepers.

#12681 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Not all the best pins are sys11. But like road kings and millionaire you never pick up

Millionaire is a system 11?

#12682 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Millionaire is a system 11?

Yup. Just like Road Kings.

#12683 4 years ago

Just posted a JY and NGG for sale. Also have a Bobby Orr Power Play I have listed locally

#12684 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yup. Just like Road Kings.

for some reason I always thought millionaire was a gottlieb. :/

#12685 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

for some reason I always thought millionaire was a gottlieb. :/

That’s Monte Carlo, cuz I almost typed that and had to look it up :-p

#12686 4 years ago

Bump. Will go $4700 obo

#12687 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Just posted a JY and NGG for sale. Also have a Bobby Orr Power Play I have listed locally

It's quite possible I could drop these off around the twin cities this week, too. Have my eye on Jason_Jehosaphat Iron Maiden if I can get these sold

#12688 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

That’s Monte Carlo, cuz I almost typed that and had to look it up :-p

yup, that's exactly what I was thinking of. See, you knew exactly what was happening.

#12689 4 years ago

Nice article and video about women in pinball in the Twin Cities (monthly tourney at Tilt). http://www.startribune.com/twin-cities-lady-pinball-wizards-create-spaces-of-their-own-in-a-male-dominated-scene/510865712/

#12690 4 years ago

Wondering if anyone out there is interested in trading toward a ToM, feel free to PM. Really looking for TWD Pro, but open to shaking things up.

#12691 4 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Wondering if anyone out there is interested in trading toward a ToM, feel free to PM. Really looking for TWD Pro, but open to shaking things up.

Can I buy it back at the price I sold it to you 4 years ago?

#12692 4 years ago

trilogybeer Oktoberfest on location at Cleveland pub in New Berlin wisconsin . and the burgers they have are great.

20190606_195115 (resized).jpg20190606_195115 (resized).jpg20190606_195258 (resized).jpg20190606_195258 (resized).jpg
#12693 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

trilogybeer Oktoberfest on location at Cleveland pub in New Berlin wisconsin . and the burgers they have are great.[quoted image][quoted image]

I have been asking Mike for a picture and location of where he put that for 2 weeks. I will update the normal sights. Thanks doug.

#12694 4 years ago

I have been asking Mike for a picture and location of where he put that for 2 weeks. I will update the normal sights. Thanks doug.

it's jeremy. when will wonka be out on location king pin? do you need better pics?

#12695 4 years ago

Ha, I was just about to change that. I saw you tag trilogy (doug) and got distracted.

Hoping to have one in the Milwaukee are in the next month or so.

#12696 4 years ago

please let know where. Fox view lanes?

#12697 4 years ago

also should note Cleveland pub has jjp potc. what a beautiful game.
1559871661716244656982 (resized).jpg1559871661716244656982 (resized).jpg

#12698 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Sky Jump? Thought I would ask before I throw it up on Craigslist. Message me if you want pictures.

#12699 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Can I buy it back at the price I sold it to you 4 years ago?

We could definitely work something reasonable out if you're sincerely interested

#12700 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

trilogybeer Oktoberfest on location at Cleveland pub in New Berlin wisconsin . and the burgers they have are great.[quoted image][quoted image]

Oktoberfest and Pirates!!!
I need to get there ASAP , you busy tomorrow night?

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/254?hl=jason_jehosaphat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.