1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 414.
#12451 4 years ago

Anyone willing to trade a GOTG pro, IMDN pro, or DP pro for my GB pro w/colordmd and some other extras? Could possibly add a little cash for the right deal. Message me for more details/pictures.

20190402_205206 (resized).jpg20190402_205206 (resized).jpg Added over 5 years ago:

Ghostbusters is gone.

#12452 4 years ago

Selling for a friend - Farfalla (with American/Italian backglass inserts), Star Trek 1979, and Lucky 7. I haven't spent much time playing them, but they are in very good condition (he paid almost $4k for Farfalla, and Lucky 7 was thought to be HUO). Would love to sell as a package. PM me if interested.

#12453 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Anyone willing to trade a GOTG pro, IMDN pro, or DP pro for my GB pro w/colordmd and some other extras? Could possibly add a little cash for the right deal. Message me for more details/pictures.[quoted image]

I have a GOTG pro, but the timing for a trade isn't right for me. Maybe in 5 months. Great opportunity for somebody.

#12454 4 years ago

Just listed my TNA in the marketplace for anyone looking. Can bring to MGC if there is a pre-arranged deal. Thanks

#12455 4 years ago

MustangPaul snow melted, when gonna have us over? Looking to get grumpy down here too. I want to see the volcano in person!

#12457 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

mustangpaul snow melted, when gonna have us over? Looking to get grumpy down here too. I want to see the volcano in person!

Well I'm waiting to have a Welcome Home party for the Mustang to have everybody over. Should be a month or so. Keeping my fingers crossed. LOL What collor Volcano you thinking about?

#12458 4 years ago

Looks like the snow isn't done with us quite yet. Silly me. I should know better than to put the snow gear away before May.

#12459 4 years ago

Anyone from Minnesota coming to MGC that has room to bring a game with them? I really want to grab this Genie- rmn.craigslist.org link

You will literally pass by my house on the way to the show (I am just south of I94 by a few minutes). I haven't spoke with the seller yet, I didn't want to contact him unless I knew I could get the machine a ride.

Would a $100 motivate anyone to give it a ride to my place?

Thanks, Tim

#12460 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Looks like the snow isn't done with us quite yet. Silly me. I should know better than to put the snow gear away before May.

Hope it doesn't mess with anyone going to the show, 12-16 inches of snow aint nuthin to mess with.

#12461 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Anyone from Minnesota coming to MGC that has room to bring a game with them? I really want to grab this Genie- rmn.craigslist.org link
You will literally pass by my house on the way to the show (I am just south of I94 by a few minutes). I haven't spoke with the seller yet, I didn't want to contact him unless I knew I could get the machine a ride.
Would a $100 motivate anyone to give it a ride to my place?
Thanks, Tim

how about I pick it up for you and you come over and check out the new gameroom and take it with you?

#12462 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

how about I pick it up for you and you come over and check out the new gameroom and take it with you?

Nice of you to go to Minnesota for Tim!

#12463 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Nice of you to go to Minnesota for Tim!

Lol... right? Thanks Neo!

I actually found a ride for Genie... She leaves Minnesota tomorrow.

#12464 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Lol... right? Thanks Neo!
I actually found a ride for Genie... She leaves Minnesota tomorrow.

Great news! Any chance the elusive Nobling will make an appearance at MGC this year?

#12465 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Selling for a friend - Farfalla (with American/Italian backglass inserts), Star Trek 1979, and Lucky 7. I haven't spent much time playing them, but they are in very good condition (he paid almost $4k for Farfalla, and Lucky 7 was thought to be HUO). Would love to sell as a package. PM me if interested.

Had some interest in this, but still for sale. Willing to sell cheap if anyone wants all three.

#12466 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a gorgeous Houdini, we have one for sale.

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#12467 4 years ago

I’m off to the Baxter, Brainerd, breezy point area for the weekend. Anyone know of games on route? Truck is getting a Berliner put on I’m Baxter so I’ll be waiting a while

Nothings been updated on pinside or pinballmap for a long while.

#12468 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’m off to the Baxter, Brainerd, breezy point area for the weekend. Anyone know of games on route? Truck is getting a Berliner put on I’m Baxter so I’ll be waiting a while

There was a LOTR in Zorbaz (Cross Lake) last summer, very rough condition but still put a few bucks in it.

#12470 4 years ago

Have a Mousin Around for sale at MGC, $2,100. Also interested in trades.

#12471 4 years ago

I’ve got a GotG Pro with bunch of mods that plays and looks perfect. Currently has Pinball Pro speakers and sub installed as well. I’m just curious if there is a trade that seems interesting as I’m not sure what I’m looking for exactly. Let me know if you’re interested as I might trade up or down, not sure.

D38F9C35-99E5-4076-8A77-DB53631715EB (resized).jpegD38F9C35-99E5-4076-8A77-DB53631715EB (resized).jpeg
#12472 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Breezy point resort did have some pins last summer in their gameroom, but I heard they might be getting rid of them. Still, worth calling to check, as my information is from a few months ago and might be old.

Basically though, central MN is a wasteland of routed pins. Would like to see that change someday, and have even contacted a couple bar owners myself about routing a pin or two. But breaking in seems to be tough. Midwest Coin Concepts has a lock on the vending/claw-games/pool/darts for most of central MN it seems and they stopped routing pins in this area over a decade ago. One of the owners is a friend of mine and he said for their business it's just too much labor for too little return. A claw game makes 10 times with almost no effort. I've even offered to help service/clean/collect, but haven't gotten anywhere with that. I'm hoping to expand my requests personally to a few more bar owners this summer and see if I can get any takers. Start in St. Cloud area first and go from there.

#12473 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Breezy point resort did have some pins last summer in their gameroom, but I heard they might be getting rid of them. Still, worth calling to check, as my information is from a few months ago and might be old.
Basically though, central MN is a wasteland of routed pins. Would like to see that change someday, and have even contacted a couple bar owners myself about routing a pin or two. But breaking in seems to be tough. Midwest Coin Concepts has a lock on the vending/claw-games/pool/darts for most of central MN it seems and they stopped routing pins in this area over a decade ago. One of the owners is a friend of mine and he said for their business it's just too much labor for too little return. A claw game makes 10 times with almost no effort. I've even offered to help service/clean/collect, but haven't gotten anywhere with that. I'm hoping to expand my requests personally to a few more bar owners this summer and see if I can get any takers. Start in St. Cloud area first and go from there.

Ya MC is in Duluth superior too, wont do pins but they’ll sell them to business owners. I’ll pop in a few places

#12474 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Breezy point resort did have some pins last summer in their gameroom

I was there in Feb for my sons hockey tourney. I recall a Street Fighter, Dirty Harry, Gladiators. There were a couple more however I'm blanking on the names now

#12475 4 years ago

Nice! maybe I can swing by breezys resort to check it. Otherwise I just hit the black bear lodge and they have a roller coaster tycoon! had some really bad but fun games and my wife even beat me

#12476 4 years ago

In case anyone is interested in joining the BBH club. My neighbor has a BBH Safari w/ bill acceptor and he is looking to trade for a pinball. In Duluth, MN. If anyone is interested just pm me and I can get pics and contact details etc.

#12477 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Have a Mousin Around for sale at MGC, $2,100. Also interested in trades.

which one is yours? I'm interested and there are 2 here.

#12478 4 years ago

Found some route games black bear lodge and luckys tavern. Nice!

#12479 4 years ago

WTB: looking for a used Iron Maiden Pro in/around the metro area. Please let me know if you have one to sell.

#12480 4 years ago

WTB: Anyone have a High Speed they would sell within 3 hours of Minneapolis? Also interested in other machines in a package as well. Let me know, thanks!

#12481 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Like new shape. Was brought into the club by a member for sale. Available for pickup in Fargo North Dakota. (about 3.5hrs from the Twin Cities) Now includes, Shaker and Power upgr...”
2019-10-08
Fargo, ND
5,299 (OBO)
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 990 times

#12482 4 years ago

If I said that I was interested in trading a lightly used DILE for a nice Scared Stiff, would that rattle anybody's carriage? Or just get me dragged off to the looney bin?

#12483 4 years ago

Tilt Got Black Knight Swords of rage today. Hudson Tap will be getting it soon.

#12484 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If I said that I was interested in trading a lightly used DILE for a nice Scared Stiff, would that rattle anybody's carriage? Or just get me dragged off to the looney bin?

I don't think anyone would come after you in a white van with a straight jacket if that's what you mean.

#12485 4 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind as my first pin. Let me know if you’re within 5 hours of Madison and would sell it.

#12486 4 years ago
Quoted from msf001:

Looking for a Whirlwind as my first pin. Let me know if you’re within 5 hours of Madison and would sell it.

Thats a good choice

#12487 4 years ago

BK3 already shipping pro's state side? Nice!

#12488 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Thats a good choice

Thanks. Loved it as a kid. Just getting back into pinball and need to track one down.

#12489 4 years ago
Quoted from msf001:

Thanks. Loved it as a kid. Just getting back into pinball and need to track one down.

Did you play the one that was at Tyrol Basin 20 some years ago?

#12490 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Did you play the one that was at Tyrol Basin 20 some years ago?

Nope. Played at Tilley’s in Beloit.

#12491 4 years ago
Quoted from msf001:

Nope. Played at Tilley’s in Beloit.

Cool, I just saw your location and thought maybe that was where you had played it . I played the crap out of the one at Tyrol Basin every time I went up there for snowboarding. Fun game , good choice for first game . They don’t seem to come up for sale here as often as you’d think but if I hear of anything I’ll let you know . Have you made a “wanted to buy” /“in search of “ listing for one ? Sometimes those work really well.

#12492 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Cool, I just saw your location and thought maybe that was where you had played it . I played the crap out of the one at Tyrol Basin every time I went up there for snowboarding. Fun game , good choice for first game . They don’t seem to come up for sale here as often as you’d think but if I hear of anything I’ll let you know . Have you made a “wanted to buy” /“in search of “ listing for one ? Sometimes those work really well.

Yep, have one in the classifieds. I just joined a couple weeks ago though so if you have any other suggestions, I’m all ears.

#12493 4 years ago
Quoted from msf001:

Yep, have one in the classifieds. I just joined a couple weeks ago though so if you have any other suggestions, I’m all ears.

Post a link in the Chicago buying/trading thread . Let that group know you are looking for one .

#12494 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Black Knight LE?

We were allocated one if anyone is looking.

Ships Free, Tax Free, and No Credit Card Fees.

We also sell at the lowest price Stern lets anyone nationwide sell at.

Thank you,

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#12495 4 years ago

Good luck on the Whirlwind. Been looking for close to a year now. I had a line on one, but he ended up not selling it. They are a rare beast for sure.

#12496 4 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Good luck on the Whirlwind. Been looking for close to a year now. I had a line on one, but he ended up not selling it. They are a rare beast for sure.

agreed. I have been working on a few over the past year, trying to bring one back into the collection.

Either too far or too costly.

#12497 4 years ago

Looking for TWD Pro for a buddy. Let me know if you know what I need to know!

#12498 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Tilt Got Black Knight Swords of rage today. Hudson Tap will be getting it soon.

St. Paul Tap just put their Black Knight: Sword of Rage on route today, so we've got two in the Twin Cities now with more to come I'm sure. Stop in and get some flips on it before the big launch party on 5/5.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2288620254562348/

Resized_20190416_125843 (resized).jpegResized_20190416_125843 (resized).jpeg
#12499 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap just put their Black Knight: Sword of Rage on route today, so we've got two in the Twin Cities now with more to come I'm sure. Stop in and get some flips on it before the big launch party on 5/5.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2288620254562348/[quoted image]

Hudson Tap should have it on 5/6. It will be at the St. Paul tap for the launch party.

#12500 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Hudson Tap should have it on 5/6. It will be at the St. Paul tap for the launch party.

Yessir, that will work out nicely. Two is always more fun, I am not a fan of running a launch party with only one of the title.

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/250?hl=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.