1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 415.
#12301 5 years ago

Looking for a Tron.

#12302 5 years ago

I'm kinda dead set on a certain IMDN, but I'm gonna explore all options. So, may be looking for a new(er) Stern, a nice mid 90s B/W, maybe a restored early 80s Bally or? Have roughly 6500-7K to spend.

#12303 5 years ago

Metallica pro for sale or trade. Looking for GOTG pro, SW pro, or Iron Man.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, second owner Metallica pro. Beautiful condition. Playfield was replaced when I picked it up about a year and a half ago (Stern replaced due to ghosting on the original). Cl...”
2019-05-04
Plymouth, WI
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 739 times

#12304 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Anyone know about this skill shot? Most of the games in Eau Claire are not well maintained. I wonder who will be maintaining these games. Donavan again or a collector?
https://www.weau.com/content/news/Coffee-pinball-lounge-to-open-in-Eau-Claire-504985691.html

It's John Galvin from D&G who operates Tilt in Minneapolis. He's crazy enough to do it himself, but I'm not sure if he is going to maintain them or have someone else do it since it is pretty far from him.

#12305 5 years ago

Would love to buy a HUO newer Stern Pro this weekend close to Twin Cities. Not that interested in mods but open to the right pin. IMDN, MET, SW, SM, AS of most interest. Anyone?

#12307 5 years ago

I sold a Tommy for $5500 about 5 years ago. But it was flawless everywhere. looked like it just came out of the box, and was tweeked so it played like butter. Still the smoothest playing tommy i've ever experienced.

#12308 5 years ago

Price reduced:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “(Relisting after local sale fell through) For Sale: Stern Metallica PRO $7K invested March, 2018, build date HUO, c. 200 plays, minty No issues Mods/Upgrades ($1400): 1. Co...”
2019-03-02
Minneapolis, MN
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 555 times

#12309 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I sold a Tommy for $5500 about 5 years ago. But it was flawless everywhere. looked like it just came out of the box, and was tweeked so it played like butter. Still the smoothest playing tommy i've ever experienced.

Yours doesn't count. I've never seen an unrestored game that looked as perfect as that one.

#12310 5 years ago

Did anybody on here sell that T2 on Craigslist? I was just getting ready to list mine.

#12311 5 years ago
Quoted from Mplspinhead:

Did anybody on here sell that T2 on Craigslist? I was just getting ready to list mine.

What shape is T2 in your selling?

Let me know.

#12312 5 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Yours doesn't count. I've never seen an unrestored game that looked as perfect as that one.

I do miss THAT Tommy. I've owned several since then and they did not play anywhere as smooth as that one did.

#12313 5 years ago

I have some project sterns to sell:
Big Game: Complete game, decent backglass (some red flaking) and cabinet, Playfield has lots of planking and wear. $500
Stars: Decent backglass and playfield, cabinet has been painted a solid blue, boards are missing; otherwise complete $500
Located in southern MN. Preference given to a buyer that will take the both.
PM for pics and questions.

Also have a refurbished Old Chicago in the market place.

Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago (MN) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Old Chicago is fully refurbished and dialed in to play nice! Cosmetic condition is excellent. Every single relay, stepper and mechanism has been gone through. Looking for cash/pay...”
2019-03-05
Wind Point, WI
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 271 times

#12314 5 years ago
Quoted from Mplspinhead:

Did anybody on here sell that T2 on Craigslist?

That's me. The guy is coming over tonight after work to pick it up. I'll be selling Doctor Who next, so look for it soon.

#12315 5 years ago

Hey everyone...I’m looking for a few games for my basement. Anything out there? TAF, TZ, T2, AC/DC, Aerosmith. I know I’m a outsider and don’t post much on Pinside. Just trying to get more involved in pinball and the community. Thanks

#12316 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

have some project sterns to sell:
Big Game: Complete game, decent backglass (some red flaking) and cabinet, Playfield has lots of planking and wear. $500
Stars: Decent backglass and playfield, cabinet has been painted a solid blue, boards are missing; otherwise complete $500
Located in southern MN. Preference given to a buyer that will take the both.
PM for pics and questions.

All sterns are SOLD

#12317 5 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

The address is 417 2nd street, Hudson, WI. It's taking over from the short lived Mexican restaurant on the main drag. Parking won't be fun, but the location will certainly get a lot of foot traffic.
It will be very interesting to see how many machines they are able to pack in there. As lesmanley said it's a pretty small location to begin with.

Aspen Vending just picked up their Munsters LE today. That is going in their new location in Hudson along with Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool and Star Wars. It's opening the end of March. Apparently there is a place across the street that has several Stern music pins already too.

#12318 5 years ago

My T2 is in really nice shape. I'll put some pics up soon.

#12319 5 years ago
Quoted from Mplspinhead:

My T2 is in really nice shape. I'll put some pics up soon.

Wait... what? Didn’t you say a guy was coming to pick it up already?

#12320 5 years ago
Quoted from WannabeWizard:

Hey everyone...I’m looking for a few games for my basement. Anything out there? TAF, TZ, T2, AC/DC, Aerosmith. I know I’m a outsider and don’t post much on Pinside. Just trying to get more involved in pinball and the community. Thanks

If you're coming to MGC, we have deals for ACDC I know

#12321 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Aspen Vending just picked up their Munsters LE today. That is going in their new location in Hudson along with Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool and Star Wars. It's opening the end of March. Apparently there is a place across the street that has several Stern music pins already too.

?????? Where is all this happening?

Apparently the pinmap needs some updating.

#12322 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

?????? Where is all this happening?
Apparently the pinmap needs some updating.

Hudson Tap will be at 417 2nd street, Hudson, WI after St. Patrick's Day. Munsters LE, Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool and Star Wars will be there. It's taking over from the short lived Mexican restaurant on the main drag. I don't remember the name, but apparently a bar across the street already has several music pins there.

#12323 5 years ago

I am pretty excited about having more options on this side of the cities. Wife and I love downtown Hudson so hopefully it will be that much easier to convince her to check it out with me.

#12324 5 years ago

Dropped the price to $4700. Have a couple other trade offers, but really looking to trade towards a GOTG.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, second owner Metallica pro. Beautiful condition. Playfield was replaced when I picked it up about a year and a half ago (Stern replaced due to ghosting on the original). Cl...”
2019-05-04
Plymouth, WI
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 739 times

#12325 5 years ago

Have a WWE Pro and Mustang Pro listed in the Market Place. I am located about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee.

BOTH GAMES ARE SOLD

#12326 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Hudson Tap will be at 417 2nd street, Hudson, WI after St. Patrick's Day. Munsters LE, Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool and Star Wars will be there. It's taking over from the short lived Mexican restaurant on the main drag. I don't remember the name, but apparently a bar across the street already has several music pins there.

The bar across the street is Ziggy's (formally known as Pudge's) I've been meaning to stop in and find the music pins. I read an article in the local paper suggesting the pins are only available for private events.

I'm so excited for Hudson Tap, I drove by last night and saw a delivery truck outside, pretty sure they were delivering pins. Or at least my excitement was assuming they were delivering pins!

#12327 5 years ago

Guess I will add a link in this thread to my market place ad too

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the first and only owner. Has the side art blades installed from the factory. It has VERY few plays on it and looks brand new. No stairs involved in moving, in fact I can h...”
2019-04-11
Madison, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1587 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12328 5 years ago

Anybody here in the pinball twin cities league on Monday nights?

#12329 5 years ago

Curious about what a bogus/scam response to a Craigslist ad might look like? Behold!

"i work as a secondhand dealer located in STEVEN POINT and i am buying this item for my son around your area, He as a pinball handle..i will be having movers come pick up the item after payment is confirmed by you so plan is to send you the check first thing tomorrow in a usps priority express mail and it can be delivered to you as soon as possible"

The classic setup, complete with butchered punctuation/grammar and misspelled words. And these often actually work!

#12330 5 years ago

I'm looking to buy or trade for a Paragon and a Skateball. Non-working or project games are fine too. Games available for trade that I have are Jungle Lord, Elektra, Time Warp and Alien Poker. I'm near Neenah, WI.

#12331 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

And these often actually work!

Sadly, yes. If they didn't work, they wouldn't keep trying.

LTG : )

#12332 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I'm looking to buy or trade for a Paragon and a Skateball. Non-working or project games are fine too. Games available for trade that I have are Jungle Lord, Elektra, Time Warp and Alien Poker. I'm near Neenah, WI.

I'd be interested in your Alien Poker if you decide to sell.

#12333 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I vote yes... FatPanda needs a new pin for sure!!

#12334 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Thanks, I'll keep you posted if I sell outright.

I have four of the five Bally early SS widebody games (Embryon, Hot Doggin', Space Invaders and Future Spa) and I think it would be cool to have the last, Paragon, to complete the collection. I also like the playfield layout of Skateball.

#12335 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Curious about what a bogus/scam response to a Craigslist ad might look like? Behold!
"i work as a secondhand dealer located in STEVEN POINT and i am buying this item for my son around your area, He as a pinball handle..i will be having movers come pick up the item after payment is confirmed by you so plan is to send you the check first thing tomorrow in a usps priority express mail and it can be delivered to you as soon as possible"
The classic setup, complete with butchered punctuation/grammar and misspelled words. And these often actually work!

I live in point area. Tell him your friend will swing by and collect the payment in cash. Please provide address and name he should ask for. He also has a pinball handle.

#12336 5 years ago

Just starting to put feelers out ..looking for a decent player's condition Aztec..

#12337 5 years ago

If anyone has a nice TSPP they want to part with and is going to MGC, pm me.

#12338 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Thanks, I'll keep you posted if I sell outright.
I have four of the five Bally early SS widebody games (Embryon, Hot Doggin', Space Invaders and Future Spa) and I think it would be cool to have the last, Paragon, to complete the collection. I also like the playfield layout of Skateball.

Nice collection of the big boy Ballys! Skate ball is on my short list as well. They never seem to come up for sale though. GL with your search!

#12339 5 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

The bar across the street is Ziggy's (formally known as Pudge's) I've been meaning to stop in and find the music pins. I read an article in the local paper suggesting the pins are only available for private events.
I'm so excited for Hudson Tap, I drove by last night and saw a delivery truck outside, pretty sure they were delivering pins. Or at least my excitement was assuming they were delivering pins!

Wow. Pudge's is gone. That was a Hudson institution. That place was there when I was a kid 40 years ago. I think it was there when my grandparents were in their prime.

#12340 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Wow. Pudge's is gone. That was a Hudson institution. That place was there when I was a kid 40 years ago. I think it was there when my grandparents were in their prime.

Oh no. My car club used to go there back in 71-73 because the drinking age in MN was 21 and 18 in WI. We had a LOT of drunkin nights there and some how none of us ever got a DWI.

#12341 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh no. My car club used to go there back in 71-73 because the drinking age in MN was 21 and 18 in WI. We had a LOT of drunkin nights there and some how none of us ever got a DWI.

Back when the local law enforcement would just throw you in the tank till you sobered up. At least that is how it used to be here in our small town.

#12342 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Back when the local law enforcement would just throw you in the tank till you sobered up. At least that is how it used to be here in our small town.

No chance of that here. We also went to Dibbos in Sumerset.

#12343 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No chance of that here. We also went to Dibbos in Sumerset.

I think you are thinking of another place up in Somerset. Dibbo's used to be just down the street from Pudge's it too has changed. Lot's of remolding/turn over in Hudson over the past few years. Downtown is pretty cleaned up, still have Dick's Bar for the dive bar fans out there and they have an Iron Maiden pin too!

#12344 5 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

I think you are thinking of another place up in Somerset. Dibbo's used to be just down the street from Pudge's it too has changed. Lot's of remolding/turn over in Hudson over the past few years. Downtown is pretty cleaned up, still have Dick's Bar for the dive bar fans out there and they have an Iron Maiden pin too!

Looks like have it wrong, it was almost 50 years ago.

#12345 5 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Anybody here in the pinball twin cities league on Monday nights?

I play in the league. It's a blast!

#12346 5 years ago
Quoted from ProjectSmoke:

I play in the league. It's a blast!

Cool!
What team?

#12347 5 years ago

Just listed my Speakeasy for sale .Planning on taking it to MGC if it doesn't sell before then .

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-speakeasy-7#post-4880006

#12348 5 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Cool!
What team?

Half ramp champs

#12349 5 years ago

Going to be listing a routed WOZ ECLE if anyone is looking for one.

#12350 5 years ago

Right on! We played you at 56 a few weeks ago. Good times!

I started another thread for the twin cities pinball league, but, not much action on it yet...

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/247?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.