1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 414.
#12251 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone thinking about moving a Guardians of the Galaxy pro or Iron Man?

Quoted from Yokimato:

Looking for a nice TSPP within 3ish hours drive if anyone is looking to part with theirs.

I have an Iron Man VE and TSPP that I'll be moving out in the next month. I'm downsizing my collection in preparation for a move to Florida later in the year.

#12252 5 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

I have an Iron Man VE and TSPP that I'll be moving out in the next month. I'm downsizing my collection in preparation for a move to Florida later in the year.

Jediturtle is looking for an Ironman. I’ll let him know.

#12253 5 years ago

Looking for a Spider Man or Iron Man if anyone is looking to sell theirs. Preferably unmodded with the exception of ColorDMD.

#12254 5 years ago

I’ve been watching craigslist in the area the last few months, hoping to add a few pins. Seems to be the same few undersirable posts over and over... are there better places to look?

#12255 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

I’ve been watching craigslist in the area the last few months, hoping to add a date pins. Seems to be the same few undersirable posts over and over... are there better places to look?

People have apps on their phones and have vehicle and cash and are ready to roll when a pinball machine goes up. So you may be missing the times something good gets posted.

LTG : )

#12256 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

I’ve been watching craigslist in the area the last few months, hoping to add a few pins. Seems to be the same few undersirable posts over and over... are there better places to look?

Take one for the team and buy that overpriced Space Invaders so we don’t have to keep seeing that stupid ad.

#12257 5 years ago

I thought that space invaders listing had to be a scam from overseas...

#12258 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell anything? Looking for something fun <$3k.

#12259 5 years ago

I head a rumor that a few sconnies are coming over for silverball @ Blainbrook in march!? Fill your cars up and get over here

#12260 5 years ago

I was at Player 2 in Appleton last week, they went from having 3 working pins to 8! It was interesting to see how busy it was at the pins compared to how dead it was at the other arcade games.

#12261 5 years ago

Anyone close to the owner/operator at St. Paul Tap? Looks like they are working on opening another location in Hudson, WI?!? At least I'm assuming it's the same owner, the signage looks to be a similar design. If this is the case, I'm super excited!

#12262 5 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

Anyone close to the owner/operator at St. Paul Tap? Looks like they are working on opening another location in Hudson, WI?!? At least I'm assuming it's the same owner, the signage looks to be a similar design. If this is the case, I'm super excited!

I am and I would say it's safe to get excited.

#12263 5 years ago

pinsiders me and trilogybeer will be going up to fox view lanes in waukesha today to play the new munsters pro. we will be meeting up at 5:30 tonight and will only be staying for a couple hours to play games, drink beer and bs. anybody is more then welcome to come stop up. current line at fox view lanes is

Munsters pro
Attack from mars remake SE
Monster bash remake se
Deadpool pro
aerosmith
and I cant remember the other one, its a stern. I think ghostbusters

#12264 5 years ago

What happened to the Pirates over there?

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

pinsiders me and trilogybeer will be going up to fox view lanes in waukesha today to play the new munsters pro. we will be meeting up at 5:30 tonight and will only be staying for a couple hours to play games, drink beer and bs. anybody is more then welcome to come stop up. current line at fox view lanes is
Munsters pro
Attack from mars remake SE
Monster bash remake se
Deadpool pro
aerosmith
and I cant remember the other one, its a stern. I think ghostbusters

#12265 5 years ago

Selling my Flip-A-Card EM pin - if anyone is interested let me know
(would consider trade also)
thanks
M

#12266 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

John... can you put a bug in the owners ear that St. Cloud is ripe for expansion as well? Not close to St. Paul or the east side, but I know a certain someone who would love to help promote it, run leagues, etc. I realize there's much more than pinball needed for a successful restaurant/bar, but a guy can dream, can't he?

#12267 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Where in Hudson? How many games? Would be nice to have pinball less then 10 minutes from home.

#12268 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

John... can you put a bug in the owners ear that St. Cloud is ripe for expansion as well? Not close to St. Paul or the east side, but I know a certain someone who would love to help promote it, run leagues, etc. I realize there's much more than pinball needed for a successful restaurant/bar, but a guy can dream, can't he?

I can try. I know he has Rochester so it isn't too far to think that would be out of the question.

Quoted from foxtj24:

Where in Hudson? How many games? Would be nice to have pinball less then 10 minutes from home.

I don't know the address or exactly where it's located. Maybe #Seven9er does? I believe the plan is to be a little more scaled down version since the space is smaller. Around 5-6 games I believe.

#12269 5 years ago

Here is what we are offering for Midwest Gaming Classic. Remember, we double your factory warranty also.

- The Hobbit Smaug Special Edition (last nib)
- Dialed in! Standard Edition
- Dialed in! Limited Edition
- Attack from Mars remake classic edition
- Attack from Mars remake special edition
- Monster bash remake classic edition
- Monster bash remake special edition

All pre-ordered purchases receive the following:

- Price discount!! $500 off!!
- Free shipping!!

The show games will be displayed at the Kingpin Games booth and will not be allowed to be removed from MGC until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, April 14th, 2019). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.

We also have a Pirates of the Caribbean left that I will bring to the show for free is purchased and paid for before the show.

I have a couple TNA that be delivered to the show for frer.

Let me know if you are looking for anything.

Not only do we sell great games, but we are also highly trained in tech support. We can handle most issues over the phone and even on nights and weekends.

Kingpin Games
Christopher
608-393-2299 cell
[email protected]

#12270 5 years ago

Reminder that the new St. Paul Tap Open Pinball League run by Luke Nahorniak starts tonight (2/19) at 7:00. All ages and skill sets welcome. Come on out and play some pinball before we get dumped on with snow again tomorrow and we're all stuck in the house. ❄️

https://www.facebook.com/events/2018791764864479/
52495969_10215860218691350_1649097081786204160_n (resized).jpg52495969_10215860218691350_1649097081786204160_n (resized).jpg

#12271 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I can try. I know he has Rochester so it isn't too far to think that would be out of the question.

I don't know the address or exactly where it's located. Maybe #Seven9er does? I believe the plan is to be a little more scaled down version since the space is smaller. Around 5-6 games I believe.

The address is 417 2nd street, Hudson, WI. It's taking over from the short lived Mexican restaurant on the main drag. Parking won't be fun, but the location will certainly get a lot of foot traffic.

It will be very interesting to see how many machines they are able to pack in there. As LesManley said it's a pretty small location to begin with.

#12272 5 years ago

googled

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png
#12273 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

googled
[quoted image]

Right down the block from my favorite Chinese place in Hudson. Parking will suck, Never got to try it as Rio Loco. Was not there very long.

#12274 5 years ago

MM light up apron. Brand new. Local pickup $375. This apron is $475 on http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/MM_Page.html

It's brand new and never taken out of the shipping box I got it in. ready to install. Pic of it in the box is the actual apron. Other pic is to show what it looks like in the game when lit up (but not my pic)

MM light up apron (resized).jpgMM light up apron (resized).jpgapron-medieval-madness-impress01 (resized).jpgapron-medieval-madness-impress01 (resized).jpg
#12275 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Junk Yard Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful example Clean inside and out. No scratches on cabinet or wear on playfield. Still has goodie bag stapled to inside. Cars plastic is new and have an extra. Custom painted ...”
2019-02-20
Brooklyn Center, MN
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 323 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12276 5 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Machine - For Trade
Junk YardNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful example
Clean inside and out.
No scratches on cabinet or wear on playfield.
Still has goodie bag stapled to inside.
Cars plastic is new and have an extra.
Custom painted ...”
18 minutes ago Brooklyn Center, MN
Trade
J-Freeze

Dam that's a nice looking JY! Wish I was looking for one

#12277 5 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Right down the block from my favorite Chinese place in Hudson. Parking will suck, Never got to try it as Rio Loco. Was not there very long.

Parking isn't that bad at night if you don't mind walking a little - I always parked in the Wells Fargo lot.

I lived in Hudson for years and never tried Dragon Pearl... I feel like I missed out.

#12278 5 years ago

We’re getting a barcade here in Oshkosh in a few weeks....pixels. Don’t know anything more though.

#12279 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Are you saying Rochester, MN might get some sort of Barcade? This could save me a ton of money so I don't have to buy the pins I want to play.

#12280 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I can tell that’s the Junkyard I used to own and can say for sure it’s true HUO.
I bought it from the original owner in Big Lake then later traded it to a fella named Todd.

#12281 5 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

I can tell that’s the Junkyard I used to own and can say for sure it’s true HUO.
I bought it from the original owner in Big Lake then later traded it to a fella named Todd.

Quoted from Bohdi:

She sure is Purdy.

#12282 5 years ago

Is anyone in the St. Paul area selling a Medieval Madness or Deadpool pro (HUO)? Recently sold my TSPP and looking to add one of these machines.

#12283 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Parking isn't that bad at night if you don't mind walking a little - I always parked in the Wells Fargo lot.
I lived in Hudson for years and never tried Dragon Pearl... I feel like I missed out.

Dragon Pearl is awesome. Still go there once a week. Smilin Moose 1 block down used to be my favorite place before I got Celiac's. Nothing for me there now.

#12284 5 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Dragon Pearl is awesome. Still go there once a week. Smilin Moose 1 block down used to be my favorite place before I got Celiac's. Nothing for me there now.

Dick's Bar around the corner usually has a pin in there. At Xmas it was an Iron Maiden.

#12285 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Dick's Bar around the corner usually has a pin in there. At Xmas it was an Iron Maiden.

Smillin moose has a star wars pro right now.

#12286 5 years ago

Anyone have a Guardians of the galaxy pro they would part with?

#12287 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Quoted from foxtj24:

Smillin moose has a star wars pro right now.

Dick's still has the Iron Maiden as of last week. It needs a good cleaning and some attention. The bulls eye target gets stuck and the ball gets hung up on the post back there as well.

Smilin Moose does have a Star Wars Pro with it set at .50 cents a game with the replay score set pretty low as well. It's still on old code so it's pretty cheap to play.

I believe they are both operated by the same company who clearly don't care about the machines too much. No code updates and machines could use a nice cleaning. I can't complain too much as they are the only machines on location in town unless you want to go play a beat up Jokerz machine at Hop n Barrel.

#12288 5 years ago

Ugh I heard we are getting more snow. Anyone have some ice on the roof :-p

Spent all day yesterday shoveling and chipping ice off the roof. Some drifts were over 4'.....snow.....grrrrrr

#12289 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ugh I heard we are getting more snow. Anyone have some ice on the roof :-p
Spent all day yesterday shoveling and chipping ice off the roof. Some drifts were over

Here’s a video on how to take care of ice dams for ya.

#12290 5 years ago

Fuckin tired of it. I have a trench for a driveway right now. 6ft-7ft banks..

#12291 5 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Here’s a video on how to take care of ice dams for ya.

Thanks, RVH. Very helpful. I just tussled with an ice-dam-formed icicle hanging from my roof that is about the size of a narwhal tusk. I thought I could cleave it off with a swing of a shovel while hanging out a second-floor window. Nope. Not even close! I lopped off about three feet of it and the rest isn't going anywhere. I worry about the poor gutters, as all those nested icicles have got to weigh a ton.

#12292 5 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

pirates is gone so is houdini

#12293 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

pirates is gone so is houdini

I was hoping they still had those 2 games as I would like to put more time in on both , I did enjoy Munsters though.

#12294 5 years ago

We have one of the Hobby Town's with a Radio Shack part near St. Cloud, MN

https://www.hobbytown.com/waite-park-mn/l32

LTG : )

#12295 5 years ago

Anyone know about this skill shot? Most of the games in Eau Claire are not well maintained. I wonder who will be maintaining these games. Donavan again or a collector?

https://www.weau.com/content/news/Coffee-pinball-lounge-to-open-in-Eau-Claire-504985691.html

#12296 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Anyone know about this skill shot? Most of the games in Eau Claire are not well maintained. I wonder who will be maintaining these games. Donavan again or a collector?
https://www.weau.com/content/news/Coffee-pinball-lounge-to-open-in-Eau-Claire-504985691.html

There's not much info on it. Here's another small article I found:
https://volumeone.org/articles/2019/02/05/28031_got_the_skills_then_take_a_shot

#12297 5 years ago

Hope all is well. Just checking to see if anyone has Tommy pinball for sale in these parts. Minor mechanical issues ok. I can pick up. located in MN.

#12298 5 years ago

Looking for an Atlantis or Abra Ca Dabra EM. PM me if ya got any leads

#12299 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Hope all is well. Just checking to see if anyone has Tommy pinball for sale in these parts. Minor mechanical issues ok. I can pick up. located in MN.

Hopefully you can find one. I was looking forever for one local and finally just shipped one in b/c I was tired of waiting.

#12300 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I've seen a Tommy on FB market place.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/333867814121179/

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/246?hl=aaav8r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.