1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 414.
#12001 5 years ago

Hello I am new to pinball and am looking for a ss project or anything with a multi ball. I live in Wi and would be willing to travel. Looking to spend a few hundred if its possible. Thanks!

#12002 5 years ago
Quoted from csdoplr:

Looking to spend a few hundred if its possible.

Anything's possible, but I think you might have to up the ante a bit. Good luck welcome!

#12003 5 years ago
Quoted from csdoplr:

Hello I am new to pinball and am looking for a ss project or anything with a multi ball. I live in Wi and would be willing to travel. Looking to spend a few hundred if its possible. Thanks!

Welcome!

#12004 5 years ago
Quoted from csdoplr:

Well, putting out feelers and offering a heads-up
is a good start. Keep an eye on Craigslist too.
Be ready to pounce though should you see something you like.
Cash in hand trumps promises and wannabes all day long.

#12005 5 years ago
Quoted from csdoplr:

Can't quite meet theow pricepoint but if you want a low dollar solid state I have a Time Warp that almost works. Needs shop and probably 1 electronic repair.

#12006 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Can't quite meet theow pricepoint but if you want a low dollar solid state I have a Time Warp that almost works. Needs shop and probably 1 electronic repair.

Nice offer - the fellow said he is willing to travel / drive. A little more cash and a little roadtrip and he could have his project. Thumbs Up.

#12007 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Nice offer - the fellow said he is willing to travel / drive. A little more cash and a little roadtrip and he could have his project. Thumbs Up.

Still available.

#12008 5 years ago

currently line up at fox view lanes in waukesha.

guardians of the galaxy
iron maiden
deadpool
JJP potc
Attack from mars remake SE
Monster bash remake SE

looks so nice with those large screens. anybody in the area hit me up to play a few games

#12009 5 years ago

Selling my House of the Dead if anyone here is interested.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#12010 5 years ago

Anyone have a WPC cabinet laying around?

#12011 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone have a WPC cabinet laying around?

Standard or widebody?

#12012 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Standard or widebody?

Standard

#12013 5 years ago

I just saw a MB one but I think it was in MI?

#12015 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Anyone looking for an Elektra? We have one that could use a new home.

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#12016 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Selling my House of the Dead if anyone here is interested.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Damn. That thing looks pretty clean!

#12017 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Damn. That thing looks pretty clean!

She has like 300k plays on the counter but the cabinet is like brand new? I have no idea how it's this clean but sadly I don't have the space and need the funds.

#12018 5 years ago

I'm looking to mix up the lineup in 2019. I likely won't make any changes for a few months, as I'd prefer to not have to move pins around in the ice and cold, but just wanted to throw this out there for the March/April time frame. Not looking to sell outright at this time, but I'll be up for trading straight up (preferably) or +/- cash as needed: Doctor Who, Pharaoh, and Terminator 2. Shoot me a message if you have any games in your collection that you wouldn't mind letting go and maybe we can help each other mix it up. It's been awhile since I added a new game to the collection and it would be fun to have something new to me.

#12019 5 years ago

Dang it’s quiet around here. Buehler?....Buehler? ...

#12020 5 years ago

I'm at CES.

#12021 5 years ago

Go take some munsters pics

#12022 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Go take some munsters pics

I'll get lots of pics and video, but won't release any until Tuesday aka public announcement.

#12023 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'll get lots of pics and video, but won't release any until Tuesday aka public announcement.

Wink wink nudge nudge

#12024 5 years ago

Any unofficial word? Gotta be somethn, somebody knows something.

#12025 5 years ago

About to get on a plane there myself... Hopefully I get a chance to make it to their booth.

#12026 5 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

About to get on a plane there myself... Hopefully I get a chance to make it to their booth.

On the other side of the building stern is in, is arcade 1up. Their booth is about 4 times bigger than sterns so they should be showing something new??? May be worth checking.

#12027 5 years ago

Jealous of those who are going to CES. I went a few years ago for Neowin.net and it was a blast.

#12028 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Posted this on my FB as this game (and movie) were very popular where I lived in MI growing up. Shoot me a text if it sells.

Thanks Ken,

I will.

#12029 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Jealous of those who are going to CES. I went a few years ago for Neowin.net and it was a blast.

Same shit every year :/ I only get excited for pinball and now arcade stuff.

#12030 5 years ago

The Pinball Place added an event.

827 North Broadway St
New Ulm, Minnesota 56073

Saturday January 26th
Adults - $20.00
Children 15 and under accompanied by a adult - $15
Machines on free play all night!
Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Beer available for purchase.

#12031 5 years ago

Anyone have a Spiderman for sale in the Twin Cities or a drive away? Thanks

#12032 5 years ago

Anyone local looking to sell the following?

Dialed In
JJP POTC
RR WOZ
AFMrLE

I’ve got some cash burning a hole in my pocket and an empty spot in my basement!

#12033 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Dialed In
JJP POTC
RR WOZ
AFMrLE
I’ve got some cash burning a hole in my pocket and an empty spot in my basement!

I have a AFMrLE I was thinking about listing soon for trade but your welcome to throw me a cash offer. It as cliffys that are not installed and the Eddy building installed. No issues. Looks like new.

#12034 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Dialed In
JJP POTC
RR WOZ
AFMrLE

My next batch of jjp potc le should be here in the next few weeks. I have a couple dialed in limited editions coming in too. RR woz will be build again towards the end of 1q 2019. I have some afmr se ready to go.

Let me know if I can help

#12035 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

My next batch of jjp potc le should be here in the next few weeks. I have a couple dialed in limited editions coming in too. RR woz will be build again towards the end of 1q 2019. I have some afmr se ready to go.
Let me know if I can help

Hit me up when you get a POTC in. If I haven't found a used machine by then, I may buy one NIB from you.

#12036 5 years ago

Put about 6 games on the LE and premium of Munsters, no chance on the pro. So I couldn't say how much the lower playfield is needed. That part played like Stewie on FG. Was a good time, should play well on location with easy to understand objectives to at least hit multiball. I'm quite sure I did miserable in terms of getting good scoring... But did manage to get my initials up.

#12037 5 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Put about 6 games on the LE and premium of Munsters, no chance on the pro. So I couldn't say how much the lower playfield is needed. That part played like Stewie on BFG. Was a good time, should play well on location with easy to understand objectives to at least hit multiball. I'm quite sure I did miserable in terms of getting good scoring... But did manage to get my initials up.

Where did you play it on location?

#12038 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Where did you play it on location?

CES in Vegas.

We will have several Munsters at different locations in the Twin Cities, but Pros do not start shipping for a few weeks yet.

#12039 5 years ago

If anyone local needs any chroming done AAA Plating in St Paul does a GREAT job at a really good price but it takes about 3 weeks. I had these 2 done, horse is 24x10 and the tri bar horse is 20x 17. $130 each for the chrome and it's flawless.

IMGA0877 (resized).JPGIMGA0877 (resized).JPGIMGA0878 (resized).JPGIMGA0878 (resized).JPG
#12040 5 years ago

Who sells fuses these days in the Twin Cities? Specifically south metro. Tired of ordering online and having to wait when I need them asap. Radio Shack is gone so where?

#12041 5 years ago

Menards has most, but I’m surprised how expensive they are versus pinball life or other online sources.

#12042 5 years ago

Local Ace hardware has had all the fuses I have needed, including goofy Gottlieb ones for Stargate. Might be worth a call to your local hardware shop.

#12043 5 years ago

Second Menards but their variety is limited. Still much better than HD or Lowes.
Grainger has a great selection, (at least last time I checked) but you will pay $$
They charge a premium because they have almost everything industrial/electric in the known world.
Nobody beats Pinball Resource for the combo platter of price and selection. Just order a bit of a surplus next time to be ready as well as cut shipping cost.

#12044 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Local Ace hardware has had all the fuses I have needed, including goofy Gottlieb ones for Stargate. Might be worth a call to your local hardware shop.

Thought of ACE. I'll stop there, it's right on my way home. Thanks all for the input..

#12045 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Thought of ACE. I'll stop there, it's right on my way home. Thanks all for the input..

Check their bulk section (where they have screws, nuts, bolts in bulk). Usually it's cheaper to buy from that section instead of in the package. They should have what you need.

#12046 5 years ago

Hi - I'm pretty new to the hobby and located in Wisconsin. Halfway serious about picking up a second EM so long as it's relatively local (young kids make road trips prohibitive). Really enjoying things so far, though! Might get into the later stuff eventually but for now the prices and complexity are a bit too much. Kids have fun with the EM and so do I.

#12047 5 years ago
Quoted from sped372:

Hi - I'm pretty new to the hobby and located in Wisconsin. Halfway serious about picking up a second EM so long as it's relatively local (young kids make road trips prohibitive). Really enjoying things so far, though! Might get into the later stuff eventually but for now the prices and complexity are a bit too much. Kids have fun with the EM and so do I.

Welcome. You're not far from Madison. We've got a ton of great location pinball. Let us know if you happen to be in the area and we'll play a few games!

#12048 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Welcome. You're not far from Madison. We've got a ton of great location pinball. Let us know if you happen to be in the area and we'll play a few games!

Have checked out Geek's Mania and Schwoegler's. Yes, nice to have stuff nearby.

#12049 5 years ago
Quoted from sped372:

Have checked out Geek's Mania and Schwoegler's. Yes, nice to have stuff nearby.

Schwoegler's, I/O Bar, Maria's, ALT Brew, and Pooley's are run by the same Operators. Really awesome guys and they keep their machines nice and they have a nice mix of old and new games.

Blue Moon Bar, Ale Asylum, and High Noon are run by a different Operator. His games play a little slower and could use some fine tuning but also a good choice. He usually has all of the new games.

I'd put Geek's Mania in 3rd. They have an all day pass for Free Play with too many kids putting 4P games on. Plus with so many plays on them all of the time, the games don't play as nicely as they could. They're selection is eh imo.

#12050 5 years ago

Wow, just listing all of the locations we have in a relatively small area, we've got quite a few choices for location pinball. This isn't even including some of the others like Pizza Oven and Rossi's Pizza in Monona.

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/241?hl=billpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.