1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 415.
#11951 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

How bout someone buy that frickin overpriced Space Invaders off CL!!

Right after I buy that $10 TV plug & Play pinball thing, and right in front of their doorsteps, hand them the cash and proceed to smash it with a sledgehammer. That thing has been on the ads for what seems like years.

#11952 5 years ago

Anyone looking to get rid of a Deadpool machine? I had the chance to play one last weekend and really liked it. I've got a Hobbit Smaug I can use for trade if needed.

#11954 5 years ago

Hey all, so I made it out to St. Paul Tap last night and thought I'd share my two cents. They have a decent line up of recent sterns and the obligatory Addams Family. Of course, the Addams Family wasn't working, but they did have a tech (or a guy that appeared to be a tech) working on it. The machines all use a play card which connects via wifi like Dave and Busters. I'm glad I know where the power buttons are on the new sterns as I had to power cycle a few machines so they would connect and accept the pay swipes. All the pins were 5.5 credits per swipe with two swipes getting you 3 plays (works out to just over a $1 a credit). Seemed a little pricey, but if it means well maintained pins over time I'm good with it. Overall the machines played great, the beer selection is decent, food wasn't anything to rave about but glad there is another location with a decent lineup of pins on the East side.

Anyone else have a review of this new location?

#11955 5 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

Hey all, so I made it out to St. Paul Tap last night and thought I'd share my two cents. They have a decent line up of recent sterns and the obligatory Addams Family. Of course, the Addams Family wasn't working, but they did have a tech (or a guy that appeared to be a tech) working on it. The machines all use a play card which connects via wifi like Dave and Busters. I'm glad I know where the power buttons are on the new sterns as I had to power cycle a few machines so they would connect and accept the pay swipes. All the pins were 5.5 credits per swipe with two swipes getting you 3 plays (works out to just over a $1 a credit). Seemed a little pricey, but if it means well maintained pins over time I'm good with it. Overall the machines played great, the beer selection is decent, food wasn't anything to rave about but glad there is another location with a decent lineup of pins on the East side.
Anyone else have a review of this new location?

Yeah, I've been there. Cool place and definitely needed for the east metro. You probably saw the tech Jim, he's an older guy. I love all the classic arcade games that are running real boards and CRT monitors too instead of LCDs and emulated crap. To help keep the cost down, if you do larger amounts of credits on the card, it lowers the price per game. The operator cares and wants the games to play well and listens to feedback on them so definitely speak up or add a comment to the pinballmap if you see an issue. We're going to have a Beatles Launch Party there in the next week or so. We have a Beatles translite, trophy, Beatles fliers and some other stuff to give away.
Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#11956 5 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

All the pins were 5.5 credits per swipe with two swipes getting you 3 plays (works out to just over a $1 a credit).

Thanks for the credit-to-dollar heads up. I inquired through their Facebook page how much the games cost and got the credit response. I followed up with "How much is a credit?", but didn't get a reply. I was hoping the food review would be good, as I'd make the trek to check it out. But, it sounds like $.50 games at Tilt and Pho 79, right around the corner for lunch, is where I'll be at tomorrow around noon with my son.

#11957 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Thanks for the credit-to-dollar heads up. I inquired through their Facebook page how much the games cost and got the credit response. I followed up with "How much is a credit?", but didn't get a reply. I was hoping the food review would be good, as I'd make the trek to check it out. But, it sounds like $.50 games at Tilt and Pho 79, right around the corner for lunch, is where I'll be at tomorrow around noon with my son.

Had much interest on your KISS Pro yet Ben?

#11958 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Had much interest on your KISS Pro yet Ben?

That one in Eagan isn't mine. And being the KISS-nerd that I am, that one and the original are never leaving the collection! I moved to Lakeville this past summer and have a bit more room for the games now. I'm sitting on everything until Motley Crue and/or the new GNR is announced. Then I'll have to unload the Doctor Who & Demo Man to raise funds and make room.

#11959 5 years ago

That one in Eagan isn't mine. And being the KISS-nerd that I am, that one and the original are never leaving the collection! I moved to Lakeville this past summer and have a bit more room for the games now. I'm sitting on everything until Motley Crue and/or the new GNR is announced. Then I'll have to unload the Doctor Who & Demo Man to raise funds and make room.

Sorry, me bad I should of remembered you moved. Want any KISS collectables, LMK<<<<<<<<

#11960 5 years ago

Just placed a GOTG pro on the market.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, hasn't moved from where I unboxed it earlier this year. Extremely lightly played machine. Currently running v1.04 code Has Stern topper, Pinblade Art, Side Armor. Mods in...”
5 years ago
Raymond, WI
Expired!

#11961 5 years ago

I have an 8 foot Olhausen Champion Pro pool table I am interested in trading. Looking for Bally/Williams games, Sys11 and newer. If anyone is interested, PM me.

https://www.olhausenbilliards.com/product/champion-pro-ii/

I bought it new from the Family Fun Center in Rochester. It does not have the letters (all black) and has red felt.

#11962 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a pretty nice Rollergames?
Working 100%, solid condition (nicer pf, good boards, strong display), could likely use a light shop out and some minor adjustments.

A non-pinball friend has one that I am picking up.

for sale or for trade.

Value at 1500 as-is. If no takers as-is, then I will likely go over it and list at a later date.

Hit me up if interested/ before I just put in storage.

#11963 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Working 100%, solid condition (nicer pf, good boards, strong display), could likely use a light shop out and some minor adjustments.
for sale or for trade.
Value at 1500 as-is. If no takers as-is, then I will likely go over it and list at a later date.

Did Mr. Pilkington hit you up?

https://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1777

#11964 5 years ago

thx

I will ping him. Do you know whom he is IRL?

#11965 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thx
I will ping him. Do you know whom he is IRL?

I have never met him, but have spoken with him quite a few times.... He is a super nice guy... I believe he is on here as well.

#11966 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

for sale or for trade.

Pics??

#11967 5 years ago

Get out of here. I call dibs.

#11968 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Get out of here. I call dibs.

I asked so I could get it with you. We need to share our love

#11969 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

for sale or for trade.

RG is spoken for.

#11970 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ugh. How did I miss this. Looking to add some more 1978 to 1985 games to my small lineup. Hope Chris got this.

#11971 5 years ago

I have a beautiful Stern Pirates of the Caribbean up for trade.

Looking for the following

Walking Dead Pro
Metallica Pro
Metallica Premium
Iron Man Vault
Spiderman Vault

cash can be added for the premium and vaults.

pictures can be added if needed, but it is a very nice game. 2 owners (original owner purchased from Sharper Image in 2006, next owner purchased and it stayed in their home until I acquired it)

#11972 5 years ago

Might there be a good to nice condition
Blackout roaming around out there?
I could give one a good home.
Let me know, thanks!

#11973 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Let me know, thanks!

How about a beautiful GB Promium?

#11974 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How about a beautiful GB Promium?

How 'bout that nicely modded,
sub-woofer connected STPro?

#11975 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

How 'bout that nicely modded,
sub-woofer connected STPro?

Nope, I just chromed it out a while ago (except the coin door) so that's not going anywhere.

#11976 5 years ago

I have a nice EATPM I'll be selling after the holidays if anyone is looking..

#11977 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I’m selling my beautiful HUO Hobbit pinball machine. I’m the 2nd owner. The machine is flawless and looks like it just slid out of the box. It has very low plays. Includes...”
2019-07-08
Sioux Falls, SD
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1108 times

#11978 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I have a nice EATPM I'll be selling after the holidays if anyone is looking..

If i had a dollar for everytime you brought up trading or selling that game id have...

#11979 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If i had a dollar for everytime you brought up trading or selling that game id have...

Well, people keep saying there interested, then they're not, then they are. Then I say F it i'll keep then, then I change my mind. Was gonna finally put it on CL, but I have interest AGAIN so....................

#11980 5 years ago

Anyone here operate the games at MOA? We rented Gameworks out for a Xmas party today and I was psyched to have an unlimited game card for a few hours. Several problems with the pins and they need to be serviced. Still a fun day and now I really want a Deadpool after playing several games.

#11981 5 years ago

Anyone here operate the games at MOA? We rented Gameworks out for a Xmas party today and I was psyched to have an unlimited game card for a few hours. Several problems with the pins and they need to be serviced. Still a fun day and now I really want a Deadpool after playing several games.

Kris Boettcher does, he runs Tasmanian Amusements.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/150063875641871/

As of mid-January 2019 though Gameworks is going to start operating them themselves I believe, so if you think they have problems now...just wait.

#11982 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

As of mid-January 2019 though Gameworks is going to start operating them themselves I believe, so if you think they have problems now...just wait.

The mind boggles.

#11983 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Let me know, thanks!

Here's one rollitover that just got listed if you're willing to drive a little....

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1802

#11984 5 years ago

Yeah, seller contacted me already. Still looking.
Thanks pinball4ever for looking out.

#11985 5 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Ugh. How did I miss this. Looking to add some more 1978 to 1985 games to my small lineup. Hope Chris got this.

#11986 5 years ago

Hey All,

Time to move Super Chexx on.

Updated with some custom players from the movie Slapshot $1900.00

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1731

#11987 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey All,
Time to move Super Chexx on.
Updated with some custom players from the movie Slapshot $1900.00
https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&amp;t=1731

Posted this on my FB as this game (and movie) were very popular where I lived in MI growing up. Shoot me a text if it sells.

#11988 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Posted this on my FB as this game (and movie) were very popular where I lived in MI growing up. Shoot me a text if it sells.

Me too. A winter tradition.
Putting on the foil.

#11989 5 years ago

Merry Christmas to all the locals

Bill Hess

216C8D32-E2DD-4218-AD1D-DBC0853734D7 (resized).jpeg216C8D32-E2DD-4218-AD1D-DBC0853734D7 (resized).jpeg
#11990 5 years ago

Back at you Bill

Merry Christmas

#11992 5 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I had everyone over this year and the pins stole the show. Love having people over enjoying this hobby! Too bad MBRLE didn't make it in time.

#11993 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Merry Christmas to everyone!
I had everyone over this year and the pins stole the show. Love having people over enjoying this hobby! Too bad MBRLE didn't make it in time.

I can just see your Dad going nuts playing your games.

#11994 5 years ago
20181225_123744 (resized).jpg20181225_123744 (resized).jpg20181225_123736 (resized).jpg20181225_123736 (resized).jpg
#11995 5 years ago

Cool

#11996 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

[quoted image]

Back at you local guy.

Roger

#11997 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Bill Hess
[quoted image]

and a Happy Holidays to all the pinball locos!

#11998 5 years ago

For those in SE Wisc area... I just updated the entry for Brat Stop.
As of yesterday morning (yes, XMas breakfast at Brat Stop!)....
KISS (Stern) -- didn't play
Iron Maiden -- played fine. seems rather loose on the legs though)
Ghostbusters -- played fine.. slight left lean
Batman-Dark Knight -- played ok. very dark playfield. lower GI out

(I forgot to check again, if there is still a pin in a back "smoking room" area.)

They seemed to be expanding their games, into a "arcade area" just to the left of the main entrance. (bunch more video games and they move BDK up there).

#11999 5 years ago

Hey local folks, just listed my Stargate on CL.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#12000 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Bill Hess
[quoted image]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Mr. Bill !

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.