1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 415.
#11901 5 years ago

Nevermind..found what I needed.

Anyone have a very nice Nascar for sale? If I found the right machine at the right price I wouldn't mind giving that one a try.

Still looking for Deadpool pro, Iron Man, GOTG pro, AC/DC pro, TF, or TAV LE/prem also.

#11902 5 years ago

If anyone in the area has a Pac-Man cocktail table they’d like to sell please contact me

#11903 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone have a very nice Nascar for sale? If I found the right machine at the right price I wouldn't mind giving that one a try.
Still looking for Deadpool pro, Iron Man, GOTG pro, AC/DC pro, TF, or TAV LE/prem also.

Skip Nascar Chris.

#11904 5 years ago

Nascar isn't that bad of a game. It is a great "newer" stern for 2-3k.

#11905 5 years ago

Working on a few things in anyone is interested:

- Who Dunnit for sale with no screen (ColorDMD currently, but I want to keep) for $2800. Perfect cab and play field, but was blowing F116 with ColorDMD in during attract. Wasn't doing with original screen, fixed by turning off slots with ColorDMD in

- Looking to buy a NIB JJPoTC LE, if any are available before February

- If I can't find a JJPoTC available soon, would be interested in spending about the same on two newer Stern machines.

#11906 5 years ago

Looking for a local EM or early SS working game. Any game does not matter just something cheap. If anyone has anything let me know.

#11907 5 years ago

double post

#11908 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Looking for a local EM or early SS working game. Any game does not matter just something cheap. If anyone has anything let me know.

You like Vector?

#11909 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

May have a big indian or a gtb strikes and spares coming up in a week or two.

Both are solid games and play 100%. BI has a mint repro bglass that is better than new.

Probably $900obo for the BI. 1 k for the strikes.

Pm if you are interested. Located in madison, wi

#11910 5 years ago

All those games sound nice. I am looking for something maybe in the project variety then because I'm trying to get something sub 500 atleast. This game isn't going into my collection and I'm not looking to spend very much.

#11911 5 years ago

First Beatles pin in MN is ready to play at Tilt right now.

For all those stuck in east metro pinball purgatory, the new east side gaming bar St. Paul Tap is supposed to get theirs by Thursday too, so it looks like both of the Twin Cities will have options to get your Beatles fix if you want to give it a flip.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#11912 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

First Beatles pin in MN is ready to play at Tilt right now.
For all those stuck in east metro pinball purgatory, the new east side gaming bar St. Paul Tap is supposed to get theirs by Thursday too, so it looks like both of the Twin Cities will have options to get your Beatles fix if you want to give it a flip.
[quoted image]

I see that they deliver with BiteSquad - can I order a pin to be delivered to my house that way?

#11913 5 years ago

Anyone know who owns the pins at Funside Boulevard in Appleton, WI? Went there this weekend and played X-Files and Austin Powers. Was looking forward to it, since I've never played either before, but the flippers were terribly weak and the GI was so dim it was hard to see (maybe some bulbs were out, or they're all just dim). Was sad to see. I updated PinballMap.

#11914 5 years ago

the phrase "looking forward to" and "xfiles" in the same sentence has me confused.

#11915 5 years ago

Still have a Who Dunnit for sale, and looking to sell/trade my STTNG; Purple metallic powder coat, colorDMD, topper, hand painted ships, perfect condition. Looking for an ACDC Luci, Star Wars, or other newer Stern

#11916 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone know who owns the pins at Funside Boulevard in Appleton, WI? Went there this weekend and played X-Files and Austin Powers. Was looking forward to it, since I've never played either before, but the flippers were terribly weak and the GI was so dim it was hard to see (maybe some bulbs were out, or they're all just dim). Was sad to see. I updated PinballMap.

The pins at Funset Blvd have been in awful shape for 10+ years. At one point they had 7 or 8 pins, but that was about 15 years ago.

#11917 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

The pins at Funset Blvd have been in awful shape for 10+ years. At one point they had 7 or 8 pins, but that was about 15 years ago.

To be fair, almost everything at Funset Boulevard was in awful shape... Bubble hockey wasn't quite right. Air hockey didn't even eject a puck to play with. Skiball balls kept getting stuck. Overall it was a pretty miserable experience.

#11918 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

To be fair, almost everything at Funset Boulevard was in awful shape... Bubble hockey wasn't quite right. Air hockey didn't even eject a puck to play with. Skiball balls kept getting stuck. Overall it was a pretty miserable experience.

Yeah, but it seems like they are still making a ton of money so I don't expect things to improve.

#11919 5 years ago

Best line up I've had in years. LTG : )

#11920 5 years ago

That's a nice line up Lloyd . will have to stop and play MB. I didn't care for the play on MM, seemed off on the timing but AFM played better than new at MGC last year.

#11922 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling my Space Station as I am trying to shuffle up my collection a bit. This game is in Excellent / Great shape. One of the nicer examples of Space Station. Playfield was cl...”
2018-11-29
Rockford, MN
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 414 times

Putting up my Space Station if anyone is interested. Probably the one of the nicest ones around!

#11923 5 years ago

OMG that LED job is absolutely horrifying. Those will NOT help your sale at all.

#11924 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

OMG that LED job is absolutely horrifying. Those will NOT help your sale at all.

Which LED sale ad are you referring to?

#11925 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If your referring to mine this game flew off the market within 3 hours with several buyers lining up. I should of priced it for more... I think it's a pretty vanilla LED job? The backglass was the only thing I would have changed on it but I ran out of LEDs so it's a bit different.

#11926 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

If your referring to mine this game flew off the market within 3 hours with several buyers lining up. I should of priced it for more... I think it's a pretty vanilla LED job? The backglass was the only thing I would have changed on it but I ran out of LEDs so it's a bit different.

I’m guessing he is talking about this picture. I think the PF looks great in the other shots.

446AF1FA-5F0B-424C-92AE-AD46EE9253E3 (resized).jpeg446AF1FA-5F0B-424C-92AE-AD46EE9253E3 (resized).jpeg
#11927 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

I’m guessing he is talking about this picture. I think the PF looks great in the other shots.[quoted image]

That's Condition Green lighting so I don't know what Neo was talking about. I wish people wouldn't make comments like that when they have no idea what their talking about and Neo has been around long enough to know better then that.

#11928 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

I’m guessing he is talking about this picture. I think the PF looks great in the other shots.[quoted image]

Lol, yup, had to laugh. That is condition green NEO. Just like on atlantis with a secondary GI string meant to change the whole feel of the game.

#11929 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's Condition Green lighting so I don't know what Neo was talking about. I wish people wouldn't make comments like that when they have no idea what their talking about and Neo has been around long enough to know better then that.

He just likes complaining about what he thinks is "poor" LED jobs. Said about the same about my EATPM when I posted some pics on here. Said I should of posted it in that "other" thread. People have there opinions, and this is Pinside, so...............

#11930 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

He just likes complaining about what he thinks is "poor" LED jobs. Said about the same about my EATPM when I posted some pics on here. Said I should of posted it in that "other" thread. People have there opinions, and this is Pinside, so...............

Yes I know they have opinions but people should only offer their opinion when asked. That's the polite way and the way I was raised.

#11931 5 years ago

Space Station green mode is amazing. That's what makes the game great! Buyer just picked it up and was floored by the light show before it switched to green. This game was outstanding and a buyer is happy about it. Like i said it took 3 hours before I had payment in hand and Neo should of saw it was pending before even having that comment.

Good chuckle and thanks guys!

#11932 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

or all those stuck in east metro pinball purgatory, the new east side gaming bar St. Paul Tap is supposed to get theirs by Thursday too, so it looks like both of the Twin Cities will have options to get your Beatles fix if you want to give it a flip.

This new place is great. Took the family tonight. Good arcade and pinball selection. Awesome beer selection and build your own burgers. Thursday nights they do a free horse racing game. My daughter won a popsicle and I won a beer.

#11933 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

This new place is great. Took the family tonight. Good arcade and pinball selection. Awesome beer selection and build your own burgers. Thursday nights they do a free horse racing game. My daughter won a popsicle and I won a beer.

Yeah, I've been out there once. It is cool. I love the classic arcade games too with real CRT monitors and boards, not multi crap with LCD screens. He has a KISS and is updating it, so I'll probably try to swing out there tomorrow to get some games in on the new code. Plus he got his Beatles set up today, so I'm sure I'll play a couple games on that too.

#11934 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern ST Pro. Message me with any leads!

#11935 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Looking for a Stern ST Pro. Message me with any leads!

You aint gettin mine.

#11936 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You aint gettin mine.

Downvote!

#11937 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lol, yup, had to laugh. That is condition green NEO. Just like on atlantis with a secondary GI string meant to change the whole feel of the game.

I was referring to the backglass mainly. But Was not aware SS has multi GI modes like Atlantis either. I just figured that one picture was an older picture and he came to his senses when it came time to sell.

1 week later
#11939 5 years ago

Anyone got a pair of Bears-Vikings tickets for Sun. Dec. 30 in Minnesota they would like to part with? Going to be in LaCrosse over New Year's weekend and would love to suprise my wife and make a day trip up for the game!!

#11940 5 years ago

Anyone have a big buck hunter (new LCD version) or other gun arcade in good shape they want to get rid of? Have light guns on my multicade, but would like something dedicated

#11941 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Anyone have a big buck hunter (new LCD version) or other gun arcade in good shape they want to get rid of? Have light guns on my multicade, but would like something dedicated

I have a local guy that was looking to maybe move some original single gun bbh. He may have another but it would be an old game.

#11942 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone got a pair of Bears-Vikings tickets for Sun. Dec. 30 in Minnesota they would like to part with? Going to be in LaCrosse over New Year's weekend and would love to suprise my wife and make a day trip up for the game!!

I asked a friend with tickets, he mentioned they have a nicely inflated price because of the situation for play offs. But many are available via the ticket resellers, just expect to pay :/

#11943 5 years ago

In stock and ready for Christmas!

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Collector's Edition
Hobbit Black Arrow
Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition
Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
Total Nuclear Annihilation (boxed up on 12/6/18)

Other machines are availble to be ordered now for delivery in 2019

Woz 75th
Potc LE
Potc SE
Mbr CE
Mbr SE
ACNC
Oktoberfest

Let me know how we can help to make this Christmas extra (ball) special for your family!

Delivery and setup available in certain areas.

Call today to get your machine (in my best "late night marketing voice")

#11944 5 years ago

Is someone going to buy that drop a card off CL so we don't have to get spammed 80 times a day?

#11945 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Is someone going to buy that drop a card off CL so we don't have to get spammed 80 times a day?

How bout someone buy that frickin overpriced Space Invaders off CL!!

#11946 5 years ago

Those are fine, someone just go snap up all those tilt-a-whirl and carnival cars etc and get it over with.

#11947 5 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Those are fine, someone just go snap up all those tilt-a-whirl and carnival cars etc and get it over with.

I don't know, the bear on a boat kid ride is starting to grow on me
chicago.craigslist.org link

#11948 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I asked a friend with tickets, he mentioned they have a nicely inflated price because of the situation for play offs. But many are available via the ticket resellers, just expect to pay :/

Not so much after the Vikings loss to Seattle

#11949 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Not so much after the Vikings loss to Seattle

Typical V's....

Maybe you should get MN valkyrie tickets instead?

#11950 5 years ago

Still looking for a family friendly, player's condition game in the $3k and under range.

World Cup Soccer and Rocky and Bullwinkle are at the top the list, but I'm open others. (My preference is for Bally, Williams, or Data East as it's going in a school and that's what I've worked with the most to fix and maintain with the least amount of dumb luck tinkering)

Let me know what you've got.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/239?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.