1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,656 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 414.
#11851 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Most people I talk to roll their eyes at it.

Oh I get it. I would LOVE a home theater like that.

#11852 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh I get it. I would LOVE a home theater like that.

Thanks! One of these days I should have some pinside folks over for pinball and a movie. Maybe Tommy? Lol (I've never seen it).

#11853 5 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

I've pretty much spent all my free time this year tearing apart my basement and finishing it just to satisfy my pinball addiction. Putting in 40 hour weeks on top of my full time job and a pregnant wife has been a challenge. The only thing that kept me going was knowing that my machines were in storage until I completed. The wife being due in about a month has sped things up too. Game room should be done next week. This room is about 1000 square feet. My dozen pins will fit nice on the back end. Horror theme on the smaller wall. The rest on the back half of the long wall. I'll post another pic when everything is done. [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Congrats on the baby! The game room looks like it will be amazing when it's finally finished. Looking forward to seeing pictures when it's fully loaded with your machines!

#11854 5 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

I'm going to have a few local pinside friends swing by after it's complete. Maybe we can have some sort of tournament and of course beer. You are more than welcome. I doubt many of the people I know are going to appreciate what I've done as much as us pinsiders.

Awesome! I’m rebuilding my basement aka gameroom as well! However my baby is 10 months old, they take a lot of time but when they snuggle you up, it’s so worth it.

If you’re in duluth let me know! My sister just bought a house in Hugo so I’ll be down there fixing things....I need to bring a game to her house.....

#11855 5 years ago

ISO: hydro thunder uprights

If I don’t get any hits in MN, I’ll be hitting up kingpin.

#11856 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Smaug LE Hobbit? Have one for sale in Fargo. Can be seen/played at Fargo Pinball. Asking 7k, possible trade for GB Premium, SW Premium +_ Cash/ condition.

#11857 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Thanks! One of these days I should have some pinside folks over for pinball and a movie. Maybe Tommy? Lol (I've never seen it).

That would be great but not Tommy, it really isn't that good. Maybe something like Passengers. I could bring that over.

#11859 5 years ago

ISO: Gottlieb Frank Thomas pinball.

#11860 5 years ago

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it legit? Is it all junk? Any way to check out the equipment before bidding? From MSP Craigslist:

Screenshot_20181018-180248 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181018-180248 (resized).jpg
#11861 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it legit? Is it all junk? Any way to check out the equipment before bidding? From MSP Craigslist:
[quoted image]

No, not junk. Some good stuff to be had. Run by Mark at Lieberman Companies who is knowledgeable and a great service man. No reserves.

Link for info:
https://bid.auctionmasters.com/cgi-bin/mmdetails.cgi?amasters128

#11862 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

[quoted image]

Check there web sight. nothing I could use but you might like. www.auctionmasters.com

#11863 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it legit? Is it all junk? Any way to check out the equipment before bidding? From MSP
Craigslist:
[quoted image]

Yep check the website.
Gives instructions on inspection and on pick up.

#11864 5 years ago

I have bought from them before. They are completely legit with their own warehouse and offices. Just make sure you have your resale certificate with you if you have one or they have to charge you sales tax. Even if you are from out of state.

#11865 5 years ago

Thanks for the responses guys. I actually visited Liebermans a couple of years ago for the first time in about 36 years. Used to be “Lieberman Enterprises” when I was growing up. Dad used to take us there - the official story was to get some parts - but we just wanted in the building. The showroom had about a dozen pins IIRC. All of the latest and greatest, all on free play. To a 10 year old pin head that was JACKPOT. A run to Liebermans for some bulbs, which should take about a half an hour, magically turned into a 3 and a half hour trip. Good dad.

I was a little surprised that they were still around considering not many amusement companies were able to adapt to the video game revolution and went bust.

I have never seen this before, and didn’t know there was anything like this before seeing the Craigslist ad. Nice to know that everything is above board and that it wouldn’t be a bunch of junk nobody wanted. I think I may bid on a couple of things for fun to see if I can get a steal on something. Beside another pin, I kind of “need” a dart board.

#11866 5 years ago

The annual MOMA auction has been going on in the Twin Cities every year since who-knows-when. It's always been in the fall.

You can find results from it in this online database from 1995 through 2014 (the last year that they did it as a traditional in-person live auction.)

http://coinop411.web44.net/auc.php

Quoted from AAAV8R:

...that it wouldn’t be a bunch of junk nobody wanted. I think I may bid on a couple of things for fun to see if I can get a steal on something.

Don't assume that any item "isn't junk". This auction is when the Operators get rid of the stuff that they don't want anymore. There's always tons of "junk". They're only supposed to bring stuff that's been checked and is working, but some Ops still bring non-working games, empty cabinets, etc. It's been a lot of years since there were this many pinball games on it, so that's interesting. If you're seriously interested in bidding on anything, go check it out in person during the inspection hours on Monday. Something may be "working", but that doesn't mean that it's complete, fully working, or completely lacking in problems.

Few things go for a "steal" - unless you like ticket-spewing redemption machines or crane machines. Especially since they went to an online auction a few years back, stuff seems to often get bid up to insane prices (plus buyer's premium).

Deals are possible, but you have to be cautious.

#11867 5 years ago

I put up my TNA for sale if anyone here is interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Putting up my TNA for sale. Only due to my interest in a MBR LE. #270 w/ The Butter Cabinet. Loaded with the following mods: Mirror Blades , Shaker , Speaker Lights , Plastic Prote...”
2018-10-19
Rockford, MN
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1286 times

#11868 5 years ago

FYI for folks in the West metro, Victoria Burrow just opened up in Victoria. 3 Pins, ToM, GB, and SST. Indoor golf and axe throwing too. Cool place.

1 week later
#11869 5 years ago

Greetings guys. Wondering if anyone is interested in two pins and an arcade? Looking to move a Captain fantastic, buckaroo, and Sega outrun turbo.
I’d be willing to give someone a solid deal if they are interested in the lot. Please PM and I will follow up with pics and descriptions of each game.
Thanks.

#11870 5 years ago

May be selling or trading 1 or both >>>

Nice condition Back Hole. All refurbed in the not too distant past. Ground mods all done, clean boards, nice displays, nice bglass and newer motor, avg condition pf (nice under original mylar but some wear in the typical spots outside of mylar and avg cab. Complete and comes with some extra parts (tube a few plastics, etc...) Plays strong. 2400obo

HUO Monopoly with nice topper (lasserific one? that lights up). Clean and as expected for a HUO Monopoly (Edit: per pinside rules no games over 2500 can be listed in in regional club threads without an advert also > Monopoly for trade and I would value it at 3400obo)

Hit me up if interested. No rush but may get proper photos and blast them out to the usual places in the next week.

You all know what I like > classics, oddballs, etc...
Cash and local is cool also.

#11871 5 years ago

Thinking about trading out my Houdini for a bit. Would be looking for a newer stern premium/LE - Star Wars, Star Trek, GoT, etc...PM me if interested

#11872 5 years ago

Very nice HUO Transformers LE for sale:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Transformers LE - HUO - Mint! $4799 without items #1,4,6,7, 12. $5250 with all items installed. 1. Flipper Fidelity LED Translite Panel 2. Cliffys installed 3. Trough light led s...”
2018-10-19
Saukville, WI
4,799 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 3097 times

#11873 5 years ago

Also looking for a Taito Ice Cold Beer. May be interested in trading for a pin

#11874 5 years ago

Just a Heads up I will be listing a HUO TSPP later today. Want to get pics before I list it. Looking for cash but might make a trade for the right pin.

#11876 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

They have a Viza War
[quoted image]

Just saw this... that was totally my Viza War that I sold recently. Gameplay SUCKS, but hey, you can put a beer on it.

#11877 5 years ago

The I/O Arcade Bar is Madison's newest spot to play a ton of great pinball. They are located at 720 Williamson St, in Madison. They bill themselves as a bar for drinkers who have a gaming problem. They are planning to host online and board gaming tournaments, so I thought I would add to their mix and organize a monthly pinball tournament. Those of you that know me, know that I play location pinball to socialize, drink and play pinball, usually in that order. I am hoping that this is "casual competitive"; but since it is for IFPA points, fell free to bring your "A" game. I am also hoping that the location draws some new players and that we can have the veteran players interact more to help draw more people in. The I/O will kick in some type of monthly prize too. I am thinking that this will be awarded in some way to the bottom half of the finalist field as an incentive for those of us who are not so great to keep coming back.

The monthly tourney will usually be held on the third Thursday of every month so as to not interfere any other local tournaments. The exception will be the Inaugural tournament this November, which will take place on the 29th. This is an IFPA event and tournament page can be found at http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=28261

The tournaments will start at 7pm sharp. Current planned format is to qualify across 8 different games, with the top 4 qualifiers going on to play from 4-7 PAPA matches, and all other four packs are 2 game knockout to determine final position within their group. Because it is for IFPA points, there will be a $1 entry fee per player.

The 2018/2019 dates are:

November 29, 2018
December 20, 2018
January 17, 2019
February 21, 2019
March 21, 2019
April 18, 2019
May 16, 2019
June 20, 2019
July 18, 2019
August 15, 2019
September 19, 2019

The tentative game list (and is subject to change on a whim) includes:
Addams Family
Bride of Pinbot
Target Alpha
Deadpool
Iron Maiden
Iron Man
TNA
ToM
TWD
GoT

Let me know if you have questions. I hope to see you out there at the newest downtown location for some fun pinball playing on Thursday November 29th!

- Mike

#11878 5 years ago
Quoted from mjwilliams:

Those of you that know me, know that I play location pinball to socialize, drink and play pinball, usually in that order. I am hoping that this is "casual competitive"

very excited to have a few drinks and play some pinball with you mike!

Awesome of you to take this on and work to help bring in new players!!!

Quick map for street and parking lots when traveling to downtown.

IO Parking (resized).JPGIO Parking (resized).JPG
#11879 5 years ago

Have a couple listings live in the market - Houdini and a super nice TAF. Looking for cash or new trades

#11880 5 years ago

Tonight we are in our super secret location streaming Jersey Jack's NEW Pirates of the Caribbean!!!! Tune in at 8pm CST
http://www.twitch.tv/fargopinball

Did we mention the North Dakota Release Event tomorrow at Drekker Brewing Co...

#11881 5 years ago

Anyone got a Fish Tales The Shadow or a #JP they might be interested in selling?

#11882 5 years ago

Have a few machines I may be looking to sell in the coming months - a nice players World Cup Soccer with colorDMD, a very nice Who Dunnit with colorDMD, and a players Whirlwind. All play great, and are located in Grand Forks.

#11883 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Anyone got a Fish Tales The Shadow or a #JP they might be interested in selling?

Jason from randrcomputers the guy that makes those virtual pinball games has a FT that he wants to sell as he just bought my TNA. He's not on pinside but I could see if he still wants to sell his?

#11884 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Jason from randrcomputers the guy that makes those virtual pinball games has a FT that he wants to sell as he just bought my TNA. He's not on pinside but I could see if he still wants to sell his?

Sure - any idea what he'd want for it? Where in MN is he located?

#11885 5 years ago

PM sent back , he is in Andover MN.

#11886 5 years ago

Priced reduced - still looking for a home.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Transformers LE - HUO - Mint! $4799 without items #1,4,6,7, 12. $5250 with all items installed. 1. Flipper Fidelity LED Translite Panel 2. Cliffys installed 3. Trough light led s...”
2018-10-19
Saukville, WI
4,799 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 3097 times

#11887 5 years ago

Nice Transformers. I have seen it.

Geez - don't twist my arm and make me buy it ! I do have beer and some cash.

#11888 5 years ago

I would buy it, but the inside of the coin box looks dirty.

#11889 5 years ago

I was told coin box has been cleaned.

I wonder how much beer I would need to give up along with some cash.

#11890 5 years ago

Anyone have anything they want to sell in the metro before thanksgiving? Would love to add a game or two before a Thanksgiving. Many interests so open to considering anything. $1k to $4k. Thanks

#11891 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Anyone have anything they want to sell in the metro before thanksgiving? Would love to add a game or two before a Thanksgiving. Many interests so open to considering anything. $1k to $4k. Thanks

How about an inexpensive EM? 1977 Gottlieb Bronco. Complete. Working with a few issues. Needs to be shopped-out, new rubbers, etc.

#11892 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Still have my nice EATPM available if your still interested.

#11893 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

I have a nice baywatch with color dmd. a very nice ID4 and a super Clean No fear with no fade and color dmd I could let go of.

#11894 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

I have a firepower in immaculate condition I’m thinking about selling.

#11895 5 years ago
Quoted from e-rock:

If gopher passes look me up. I’m looking for a firepower.

#11896 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply’s all. Of those listed I’m interested in Firepower. E-rock, shoot me a message if you decide to sell. Phat-J, if you’ve been looking for one though feel free to nab it, don’t want to get in your way. I’m open to others too.

#11898 5 years ago
Quoted from e-rock:

I guess I'm standing third in line with hopes of nabbing that firepower

#11899 5 years ago

I’m going to pass of Firepower, but the seller is great and the machine seems awesome.

#11900 5 years ago

Matt McKee Topper for sale.

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For sale is transformers topper that came off of my LE game that I sold. Works perfect. Feel free to ping with questions. US mainland - add $20 shipping. International- ping me ...”
2018-11-17
Saukville, WI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 813 times

There are 20,656 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/238 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.