1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 414.
#11751 5 years ago

That’s awesome! Love Babe’s and Lakeville Brewing. A couple of pins that are speaking to me early in this quest are Scared Stiff, Metallica and The gopher/golf themes...

#11752 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Know of any projects? Looking for something.

Started working on Space Invaders last night. Have a couple other solid state. Pm me if willing to make the drive.

#11753 5 years ago

I will be putting my nice EATPM and Roadshow up for sale hopefully soon if anyone is interested. Just have little time right to list them. If anyone has any interest, PM me and I can give you details and send pics.

#11754 5 years ago

Just a reminder, this is tomorrow at Gameworks in the Mall of America. Family friendly...just ask Andy Youso. 12-8pm, open to all skill sets and you can come and go as you please. FREE pinball on 9 pins including 2 Deadpool pins. Party special - 3 tacos, beer/pop & 2 hour free play cards specials for all the Gameworks games so you and the family can hit up the arcade for only $10. Totally optional tournament. Huge space to play games and then areas to relax, plus a wall of TVs with every game on imaginable...including the big UFC fight tomorrow (Canelo vs. GGG). Plus, TONS of prizes (see below) including shirts, translites, fliers, gift certificates and more!

Just some of the RANDOM DRAW prizes for tomorrow...you don't have to be a great player to be a winner. Deadpool, Iron Maiden and X-Men translites, Deadpool shirts, Pinball at the Fair shirts, Big Juicy Melons shirt, Deadpool fliers, stickers, gift certificates, Stern Army dog tags, free Minnewaffolis food and more!
IMAG1506 (resized).jpgIMAG1506 (resized).jpgdp2 (resized).JPGdp2 (resized).JPG

#11755 5 years ago

Hey All,

Looking for a coin pusher to add to the basement. Single unit. Simple.!!!

I’m looking for the one where you drop the coin in the top and can use the slide to aim.

Used and work correctly is what I’m aiming for.

490E43EA-5E2E-46B3-B8D6-1A23B0EEAF25 (resized).png490E43EA-5E2E-46B3-B8D6-1A23B0EEAF25 (resized).png
#11756 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey All,
Looking for a coin pusher to add to the basement. Single unit. Simple.!!!
I’m looking for the one where you drop the coin in the top and can use the slide to aim.
Used and work correctly is what I’m aiming for.[quoted image]

Contact kingpin

#11757 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Contact kingpin

Already did. I'm have some coming in to the shop in about a month.

#11758 5 years ago

Bravo to whomever is delivering a little street justice on CL today.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#11759 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

No idea who it is, or if it's the same guy. But someone has been posting like this for a while. Raggin on people who are asking too much for games and such.. comedy

#11760 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Already removed.

LTG : )

#11761 5 years ago

Does anyone have a local powdercoat shop that does good work? The place I used moved out of town.

#11762 5 years ago

Did a little 360 video of Fargo Pinball for anyone who has heard of us but has yet to make it up to Fargo. Pinsiders are always welcome so let us know if you come to town.

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#11763 5 years ago

** Wanted: IM Original or Vault Edition **

Hoping to find a HUO example of Iron Man within three-hours driving distance of Minneapolis.

Thanks.

IM.translite (resized).jpgIM.translite (resized).jpg
#11764 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Does anyone have a local powdercoat shop that does good work? The place I used moved out of town.

I've used Powder Coating Technologies in Plymouth and SE Custom PowderCoating in Savage with good results.

http://www.powdercoatingtech.com/
http://powdercoatingrims.org/

#11765 5 years ago
Quoted from mnrocketry:

I've used Powder Coating Technologies in Plymouth and SE Custom PowderCoating in Savage with good results.
http://www.powdercoatingtech.com/
http://powdercoatingrims.org/

I've used PCT before also with good results and they aren't to far from you but stay away from Twin Cities Powder Coating, they did two of my games with good results but when they did my GB Pro they messed up about a 4 inch long area on one of the legs and when I brought it to their attention the owner came out and started swearing at me and told me to, "get your Fing shit out out of here and don't come back". He never did fix the problem. I put that leg on one of the back legs so you can't see it.

#11766 5 years ago

Thanks for the info!

#11767 5 years ago

How about powder coaters in Southeast Wisconsin?

Anyone know of reasonably priced place?

#11768 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Also consider the under-the-radar coater Doug Arntson in Corcoran, MN:

http://www.powdercoatman.com/

He is a small shop, which allows him to offer very good rates. He's done pinballs before. Very nice guy!

FYI: he's on a bike tour this month but should be back to work come October.

#11769 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

How about powder coaters in Southeast Wisconsin?
Anyone know of reasonably priced place?

yes hi tec powder coating in waukesha. cheap, and fast, easy to work with. good turn around time, about a week. good variety of colors to choose from. pm me for more info.

#11770 5 years ago

Autographs from my friends and co-workers at JJP on my Pirates Jersey Jack Pinball machine.

DSC00636 (resized).JPGDSC00636 (resized).JPGDSC00640 (resized).JPGDSC00640 (resized).JPGDSC00641 (resized).JPGDSC00641 (resized).JPG
#11771 5 years ago

Congrats on the autographed apron cards. Impressive!

Now I can stand *behind* your new pinball and vaguely imagine I'm standing in front of it! Brilliant!

#11772 5 years ago

For you ToM hunters...

His number is $1K above market, especially with the monochrome DMD, but this title seems to get hotter by the week. I know FatPanda just sold a re-import a week ago for, what, $6K? I say sit tight for a remake from CGC, but don't tell the seller of this original I told you so!

#11774 5 years ago

Since fishing for a genre of games was not working, I thought I would pick a specific target.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to add a WCS to the collection. Player vs collector edition preferred. Southeastern Wisconsin - northern Illinois pickup preferred, but willing to travel farther dependi...”
2018-10-30
Racine, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 140 days
Viewed: 374 times

Let me know what you've got.

#11775 5 years ago

Today marks my 46th Anniversary of SS Billiards. Seems like only yesterday my Mother and I opened the front door for the first time at 3pm. A couple hours later we had our first customer, Mike McNeil . I am grateful to all who patronized our business and helped through the years. And only 1,461 days until the 50th Anniversary. Anyone stopping in today and wishes me a happy anniversary, I'll give you six credits on your favorite pinball machine. LTG : )

SSBilliards73 (resized).jpgSSBilliards73 (resized).jpgssb3 (resized).jpgssb3 (resized).jpg
#11776 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today marks my 46th Anniversary of SS Billiards. Seems like only yesterday my Mother and I opened the front door for the first time at 3pm. A couple hours later we had our first customer, Mike McNeil . I am grateful to all who patronized our business and helped through the years. And only 1,461 days until the 50th Anniversary. Anyone stopping in today and wishes me a happy anniversary, I'll give you six credits on your favorite pinball machine. LTG : )
[quoted image][quoted image]

Happy anniversary!

#11777 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Happy happy anniversary!!! Game on Lloyd!

#11778 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And only 1,461 days until the 50th Anniversary.

When I first started going to SS, that number was a lot higher. Scary how fast that number is dropping.

Congratz Lloyd

#11779 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Happy Anniversary Lloyd.

#11780 5 years ago

Sort of last minute notice, but I'll be hauling a large enclosed trailer (mostly empty) from central MN to Madison this weekend and back on Sunday (moving some furniture to my son's apt in Madison). If anyone needs a pin transport from the Madison area back to central Wisc or the twin cities area on Sunday, I've got plenty of space and I'm sure we can work something out. Possible even for a trip in the other direction (TC to Madison) on Friday night depending on timing. PM me for more details.

On the plus side, I was able to snag a last minute entry into the Mad Rollin pinball tournament on Saturday with my son. Looking forward to meeting everyone there. And I hear Spooky pinball is giving away a NIB TNA w/ Butter cabinet (#302) at the tournament. Ok, entries are closed for this already and I hear they only got one entrant in the giveaway. Score!!

#11781 5 years ago

Congrats Lloyd. Truly an awesome accomplishment.

#11782 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today marks my 46th Anniversary of SS Billiards.

Oh how I wish a documentary film crew had been a fly on the wall all these years. I'm sure there are countless stories to tell.

#11783 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Sort of last minute notice, but I'll be hauling a large enclosed trailer (mostly empty) from central MN to Madison this weekend and back on Sunday (moving some furniture to my son's apt in Madison). If anyone needs a pin transport from the Madison area back to central Wisc or the twin cities area on Sunday, I've got plenty of space and I'm sure we can work something out. Possible even for a trip in the other direction (TC to Madison) on Friday night depending on timing. PM me for more details.
On the plus side, I was able to snag a last minute entry into the Mad Rollin pinball tournament on Saturday with my son. Looking forward to meeting everyone there. And I hear Spooky pinball is giving away a NIB TNA w/ Butter cabinet (#302) at the tournament. Ok, entries are closed for this already and I hear they only got one entrant in the giveaway. Score!!

Looking forward to see you guys there! Seems as though you actually bought the "giveaway"! Congrats!

#11784 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Oh how I wish a documentary film crew had been a fly on the wall all these years. I'm sure there are countless stories to tell.

There are countless stories.

Some very funny ones. Some not so funny. And some sad ones, the ones that aren't with us anymore. It hurts to find out a person who was a friend/customer/nice person, isn't with us anymore.

I've been blessed with many people who are more than just a customer.

#11785 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Sorry, seems to have been some miscommunication.

You are now at the back of the line for TNA (#550 which is kind of cool) and #302 will be auctioned off at MRP

#11786 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Congrats Lloyd! Maybe one of these days i'll ACTUALLY stop by>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#11787 5 years ago

Man... 46yrs is a long time to be doin' anything, especially runnin' an arcade.
Congrats to you Lloyd!!

#11788 5 years ago

Looking for a 2-3k game to add to my collection, feel free to PM.

#11789 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Man... 46yrs is a long time to be doin' anything, especially runnin' an arcade.
Congrats to you Lloyd!!

You opened S&S 2 years after I got my 70 Mustang and we both still have them.

#11790 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You opened S&S 2 years after I got my 70 Mustang and we both still have them.

Didn't open it, bought an existing business. It opened in 1970, same year as your beloved Mustang.

#11792 5 years ago

Anybody have any recommendations for board work locally? The Shadow has been experiencing WPC resets; I replaced some of the board components, but don't want to dig too heavily if I can avoid it and it makes sense financially.

#11793 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Anybody have any recommendations for board work locally? The Shadow has been experiencing WPC resets; I replaced some of the board components, but don't want to dig too heavily if I can avoid it and it makes sense financially.

pinballplusMN

http://www.pinballplus.com/

#11794 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Have you tried resetting the connections on the boards?

#11795 5 years ago

Yes I have reset everything and I am looking at BR2 and it doesn't look great (brown donut around a leg). I am going to reflow and check diodes. I will call John if all else fails I guess

#11796 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

and I am looking at BR2 and it doesn't look great

I can replace BR2 for you if you like.

#11797 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Try here to help troubleshoot
http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Game_resets

#11798 5 years ago

Hi all, are there retailers in the MN area you’d recommend to purchase a NIB? Looking for Metallica or Aerosmith, or maybe both. Peters Billiards is the only one I see on google. Anyone you’d recommend having one shipped from outside MN? I trust your local expertise. Thank you!

#11799 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Hi all, are there retailers in the MN area you’d recommend to purchase a NIB? Looking for Metallica or Aerosmith, or maybe both. Peters Billiards is the only one I see on google. Anyone you’d recommend having one shipped from outside MN? I trust your local expertise. Thank you!

The pinballwarehouse will set you up with any stern you'd like. They're local in Fridley

#11800 5 years ago

If you buy in MN you will pay tax as well. Call mellissa at cointaker. She has the best prices. Will be hundreds cheaper then pinball warehouse or peters delivered to your door. 570-847-9595 is her direct number.

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/236?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.