1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 415.
#11701 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Thanks for having such a great collection and keeping everything in such good shape!

Thanks for stopping out and playing - always nice to hear. We truly appreciate it!

#11702 5 years ago

A rainy holiday weekend has provided the respite from the all consuming start of the year to fixate again on putting a family friendly pin in my school office.

Let me know what you are looking to sell.

Here are my mad ramblings describing more specifically what I'm hoping to find:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/might-be-time-to-put-a-pinball-machine-in-my-office-school

#11703 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a reimported Theatre of Magic in mint condition. All boards are clean, NVRAM installed. DMD is crisp and bright. It has Comet 2SMD LEDs in the GI, and Comet 2LEDs i...”
2018-09-03
Madison, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 264 times

#11704 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of MagicNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “I am selling a reimported Theatre of Magic in mint condition. All boards are clean, NVRAM installed. DMD is crisp and bright. It has Comet 2SMD LEDs in the GI, and Comet 2LEDs i...”
24 minutes ago Madison, WI 6,600
FatPanda

What is katie buying?

#11705 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What is katie buying?

Nothing yet

#11706 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

The Potcle is at
foxx view lanes
2440 w sunset dr
waukesha, wi 53189 [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’m going to go on a weeknight after work , I think it wouldn’t be as busy as a Saturday (but I could be wrong )

hello pinheads. trilogybeer and I are going tomorrow (wed) at 5:30 to play the newest games at fox run lanes in waukesha. all pinheads welcome to come out, chit chat and few beers with us. We won't be staying late, maybe a couple hours, because it's a work day tomorrow. but we can't let all these new games just sit there. current line up in ghostbusters, iron maiden, Aerosmith , gradians of the galaxy, Houdini, JJP pirates of the Caribbean. so stop on up today to say hi and play a few games. address is in the first post kingpin made

#11707 5 years ago

Stopped by the State Fair yesterday and thought the DeadPool played pretty well. The Street Fighter type code was funny.

I listed my Game of Thrones LE on Craigslist also if anyone is looking for one.

#11709 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

hello pinheads. trilogybeer and I are going tomorrow (wed) at 5:30 to play the newest games at fox run lanes in waukesha. all pinheads welcome to come out, chit chat and few beers with us. We won't be staying late, maybe a couple hours, because it's a work day tomorrow. but we can't let all these new games just sit there. current line up in ghostbusters, iron maiden, Aerosmith , gradians of the galaxy, Houdini, JJP pirates of the Caribbean. so stop on up today to say hi and play a few games. address is in the first post kingpin made

It was great meeting you guys and getting a chance to check out the line-up there, thanks for the invite!

#11710 5 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a routed/players condition Revenge from Mars, Creature from the Black Lagoon or maybe a Flintstones. The first two are shoe-ins for a permanent home at my place. I haven't had a chance to play Flintstones, but I have some really cool ideas for it and I think it could be a keeper. If anyone knows/has any leads if you could let me know that would be swell, thanks!

#11711 5 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

I'm on the hunt for a routed/players condition Revenge from Mars, Creature from the Black Lagoon or maybe a Flintstones. The first two are shoe-ins for a permanent home at my place. I haven't had a chance to play Flintstones, but I have some really cool ideas for it and I think it could be a keeper. If anyone knows/has any leads if you could let me know that would be swell, thanks!

there's a Flintstone for sale on Pinside here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67249

#11712 5 years ago

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately that one is too nice of condition and out of the price range I'm looking for. Looks nice with the new powder coated trim!

#11713 5 years ago

Who makes the EM head back doors? I see them posted on the cities CL once in a while. Need one for Williams.

#11714 5 years ago

Anyone have a wallhanger for sale? https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68762

Looking for a TAF playfield.

#11715 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone have a wallhanger for sale? https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68762
Looking for a TAF playfield.

I have 1

#11716 5 years ago

Working with HEP right now, might have worked out a deal

#11717 5 years ago

For anyone close enough or willing to make the drive. Deadpool Launch Party at Gameworks in the Mall of America on Sep. 15th. Starts at noon and goes until 8:00pm, come and go as you please. Family friendly with a nice large dedicated space for pinball and eating and drinking. Tournament is totally optional. You get Tacos w/ beer or pop and a 2 hour free play card good for any of the games in Gameworks, so even if you aren't interested in Deadpool, bring the family and play pinball and arcade games for free till you get your fill. Raffle drawings for lots of prizes that anyone who attends can enter as well. Full details through the event link here...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1930520380585095/

dp2 (resized).JPGdp2 (resized).JPG
#11718 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

For anyone close enough or willing to make the drive. Deadpool Launch Party at Gameworks in the Mall of America on Sep. 15th. Starts at noon and goes until 8:00pm, come and go as you please. Family friendly with a nice large dedicated space for pinball and eating and drinking. Tournament is totally optional. You get Tacos w/ beer or pop and a 2 hour free play card good for any of the games in Gameworks, so even if you aren't interested in Deadpool, bring the family and play pinball and arcade games for free till you get your fill. Raffle drawings for lots of prizes that anyone who attends can enter as well. Full details through the event link here...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1930520380585095/[quoted image]

Never been to an event before, something I've wanted to rectify. This one sounds perfect to bring my wife and daughter to -- neither are that interested in pinball, but I bet they'll like the two hour free play card -- good chance I'll finally make it out, and I'll be able to wear my Secret Santa shirt. (I've worn it to Tilt, everyone always loves it).

#11719 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Never been to an event before, something I've wanted to rectify. This one sounds perfect to bring my wife and daughter to -- neither are that interested in pinball,

Yeah good idea! I’m sure my lady
(who is not interested in pinball as well) would love to play pinball at the mall of America instead of shopping at the MALL OF AMERICA.
Can’t wait to ask her! NOT!

#11720 5 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Yeah good idea! I’m sure my lady
(who is not interested in pinball as well) would love to play pinball at the mall of America instead of shopping at the MALL OF AMERICA.
Can’t wait to ask her! NOT!

Eh, if they go shopping and leave me behind, I win too, right?

#11721 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Never been to an event before, something I've wanted to rectify. This one sounds perfect to bring my wife and daughter to -- neither are that interested in pinball, but I bet they'll like the two hour free play card -- good chance I'll finally make it out, and I'll be able to wear my Secret Santa shirt. (I've worn it to Tilt, everyone always loves it).

There were multiple families that came for the Maiden Launch Party, bought the taco deal, got the 2 hour free game card and did just that. It's a no-brainer.
3 soft shell tacos (chicken or beef), beer or pop, free pinball, prize drawings, giveaways and the 2 hour unlimited game card for all the games in Gameworks for only $10...you can't beat it. The tacos are actually really good too. And you don't even have to use the card that day, the 2 hours starts whenever you scan it so you can come back anytime to use it.

#11722 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There were multiple families that came for the Maiden Launch Party, bought the taco deal, got the 2 hour free game card and did just that. It's a no-brainer.
3 soft shell tacos (chicken or beef), beer or pop, free pinball, prize drawings, giveaways and the 2 hour unlimited game card for all the games in Gameworks for only $10...you can't beat it. The tacos are actually really good too. And you don't even have to use the card that day, the 2 hours starts whenever you scan it so you can come back anytime to use it.

Then there was the one dude rocking the baby strapped to his chest while playing pinball. Baby didnt wake up and was totally fine with all the pinball noise.

That guy has the parenting thing down pretty well and looks like the whole family had fun.

#11723 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Then there was the one dude rocking the baby strapped to his chest while playing pinball. Baby didnt wake up and was totally fine with all the pinball noise.
That guy has the parenting thing down pretty well and looks like the whole family had fun.

That was Andy Youso. Not only did he have the tiny baby strapped to his chest he also had two other younger boys with him as well.

#11724 5 years ago

Man I have a hard time with a dog and my baby... parenting may be as hard as making pinball machines

#11725 5 years ago

This is pretty cool. Plus, there's pinball in the video for a few seconds (in the background). Minnesota State Fair police officers made a video to Weird Al's "Eat
It".

httpp://amp.fox9.com/news/state-fair-cops-release-lip-sync-video-set-to-weird-al-yankovic-s-eat-it-

#11727 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Link doesn't work.
LTG : )

#11728 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Link doesn't work.

Argg, Google's destroying the web with Amp....

Thanks for posting the video instead of the article, @pinzap. That's the important piece anyway.

#11729 5 years ago

Geez.....how fast do you have to be responding to CL ads? Two pins I really wanted came up, both vaporized writhin a couple of hours after being posted. Now nothing left but the usual cadre of overpriced pins. Maybe I should pull the trigger on that Apollo 13 bargain basement priced at $6900.

#11730 5 years ago

The eightball and firepower? She was accepting higher bids. I responded within the first hour and was the fourth.

#11731 5 years ago

Yeah the Eight ball was one of them. There was also a Super Spin EM up north that appeared to be in really nice condition. The seller clearly had seller's remorse (on the price he let it go for) when I called him.

#11732 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Geez.....how fast do you have to be responding to CL ads?

Fast. People have cash and vehicle and apps on their phones to alert them. They can rock and roll in seconds.

#11733 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Yeah the Eight ball was one of them. There was also a Super Spin EM up north that appeared to be in really nice condition. The seller clearly had seller's remorse (on the price he let it go for) when I called him.

Are you looking for a project or ready to play game?

#11734 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Ready to play.

Unfortunately I don't have the work space and equipment to take on a tear-down and re-build.

#11735 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Fast. People have cash and vehicle and apps on their phones to alert them. They can rock and roll in seconds.

True 'dat.. my pinball brotha!
People be quick.

#11736 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Ready to play.
Unfortunately I don't have the work space and equipment to take on a tear-down and re-build.

Ok, i have a few projects but nothing ready to play at this time.

#11737 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Ok, i have a few projects but nothing ready to play at this time.

What's the going rate on a project eight ball? PM me if you want. I live in GB so not too far from you.

#11738 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yep. I get email notices of new ads on CL but for the most part, if you don't see it until CL generates the email - you're already too late. The better the deal, the more true it is. Someone somewhere is manually searching CL right now. If it's a good deal and you're not the first to see the ad (And you better have cash ready and be able to get in the car immediately) then you're just tied for last with everyone else.

Then of course if it's a really good deal, you've got to hope that other people don't offer more money, or that the seller doesn't care and honors their original price. It's a crap shoot at best.

#11739 5 years ago

Beware of this guy selling the Space Invaders and Craig’s List. He’s been mentioned here before and has a history of bidding up his own auctions. This auction ended yesterday at $1000. This morning the game is back on Craig’s List for $1500, as well as relisted on eBay for $2500 or “Make an offer”. I offered $999.99 and he accepted. Now it’s re-listed again for $2500. Oh well. He can keep getting hit with the 10% commission every time it’s sold and he relists.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#11740 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Beware of this guy selling the Space Invaders and Craig’s List. He’s been mentioned here before and has a history of bidding up his own auctions. This auction ended yesterday at $1000. This morning the game is back on Craig’s List for $1500, as well as relisted on eBay for $2500 or “Make an offer”. I offered $999.99 and he accepted. Now it’s re-listed again for $2500. Oh well. He can keep getting hit with the 10% commission every time it’s sold and he relists.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are you in the market for a $1000 Space Invaders?

#11741 5 years ago

I successfully bought a Pinbot from him for $1000. Not from eBay, though.

#11743 5 years ago

Hello, new to this site. Very glad to find this thread. I’m in the south metro, looking for a first home pin. Very interested in a Metallica, but know it’s just a matter of time before a few different ones end up in my home. Interested in all ages. If anyone has one they want to move locally you think I should consider, please reach out anytime. Thanks all

#11744 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Hello, new to this site.

Welcome ! Best wishes on your first of many pins.

#11745 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Know of any projects? Looking for something.

#11746 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Hello, new to this site. Very glad to find this thread. I’m in the south metro, looking for a first home pin. Very interested in a Metallica, but know it’s just a matter of time before a few different ones end up in my home. Interested in all ages. If anyone has one they want to move locally you think I should consider, please reach out anytime. Thanks all

Welcome to Pinside. Do you have a budget?

#11747 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Do you have a budget?

You need to be more specific.

There’s the budget that you discussed with the wife, then there is the ACTUAL budget.

It’s kind of like the three prices:

- The price you paid
- The price you told your wife you paid
- The price you pay when your wife finds out the actual price you paid

#11748 5 years ago

Ha! My wife’s on board. $1k-$6k. Really just looking for the ‘right’ one to start if that makes sense. Have a great spot for 2 eventually. Maybe one Higher end of range and one lower.

#11749 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

You need to be more specific.
There’s the budget that you discussed with the wife, then there is the ACTUAL budget.
It’s kind of like the three prices:
- The price you paid
- The price you told your wife you paid
- The price you pay when your wife finds out the actual price you paid

I don't have a wife so I wouldn't know about that. I do what I want.

#11750 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Come on down to Babe's in Lakeville this Friday night at 9:30pm to see Smokescreen! There will be a few south of the river collectors there to see our buddy play drums. Probably 40-50 pins owned between us all. Great people. You'll be able to pick us out in the crowd because the dress code seems to require a pinball themed t-shirt.

There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/235?hl=kevindrives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.