1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 415.
#11501 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jersey Jack Pinball Pirates of the Caribbean launch party coming to SS Billiards soon !
LTG : )

other girl meme jjp (resized).pngother girl meme jjp (resized).png
#11502 5 years ago

Oh that is too funny ! Thank you !

#11503 5 years ago

Spot on, hit the nail on the head there.
Ha!

#11504 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jersey Jack Pinball Pirates of the Caribbean launch party coming to SS Billiards soon !

When damn it!

#11505 5 years ago

I haven't set the date yet. With in a few weeks.

Get it here. Then make plans. Ribs, pizza, tournament. Things like that.

#11506 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Ribs, pizza, tournament. Things like that.

Ribs and Pizza tournament.
Yes!

#11507 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Can't wait!

#11508 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

[quoted image]

I dont' think the WOZ girl would look even that good. If it was for WOZ. She would look like Mama june.

#11509 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Let me know, I will try to shoot up for the day.

#11510 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hope I can make it Lloyd.

#11511 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is this for real? Will this involve an actual Pirates or a cardboard cutout?

#11512 5 years ago

Yes. Talked to Jack today.

Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Will this involve an actual Pirates

Jersey Jack Pinball machine, yes.

No.

#11513 5 years ago

Being the gracious host that he is, Llyod is willing to allow me to bring pre-ordered games to the party for sale.

Currently in stock

Woz 75th Demo
Hobbit Black Arrow (one demo, others nib)
Dialed In Limited nib

If you are looking for a game, this is a great opportunity to save on shipping.

let me know

thank you

#11514 5 years ago

Anyone know of a tech that would be willing to do in house service in Grand Forks? I've learned a lot in the last few years in regards to maintenance, but thought it would be good to learn first hand from someone. In house would be nice, as my pins are in a basement with curved stairs and moving them really sucks.

#11515 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Anyone know of a tech that would be willing to do in house service in Grand Forks? I've learned a lot in the last few years in regards to maintenance, but thought it would be good to learn first hand from someone. In house would be nice, as my pins are in a basement with curved stairs and moving them really sucks.

You might want to give John Ross a call, he might be willing to travel but he would probably charge you mileage but I don't know for sure. 612-747-8458.

#11516 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You might want to give John Ross a call, he might be willing to travel but he would probably charge you mileage but I don't know for sure. 612-747-8458.

Second that.
John has always maintained
that he is willing to travel.
All comes down to schedule and cost.
Give him a try, he knows his stuff.

#11517 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Second that.
John has always maintained
that he is willing to travel.
All comes down to schedule and cost.
Give him a try, he knows his stuff.

John is actually coming to my place today to look at a couple games. He's the best.

Quoted from Parzival:

I just talked to John and told him about you so give him a call.

#11518 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I third this. He came to my place when I got my first machine, let me ask a ton of questions, and fixed minor stuff I didn't even know was broken. Top notch!

#11519 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I third this. He came to my place when I got my first machine, let me ask a ton of questions, and fixed minor stuff I didn't even know was broken. Top notch!

Thanks all, will give him a call today! If anyone else is closer and wants to swing by play some pinball, make some money, and help with my Addams Family (Fuse 114/115 error), let me know! I know it's a common issue, so I am trying to troubleshoot it myself too, but would still appreciate some tech hands on guidance!

#11520 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Thanks all, will give him a call today! If anyone else is closer and wants to swing by play some pinball, make some money, and help with my Addams Family (Fuse 114/115 error), let me know! I know it's a common issue, so I am trying to troubleshoot it myself too, but would still appreciate some tech hands on guidance!

Have you asked in the Addams Family club?

#11521 5 years ago

I will be listing up an imamaculate Baywatch. Comes with legs and pinballs. Unfortunately more than 600 plays in the last 12 years

Seriously though. It is very nice, has a REAL ColorDMD, EnerGI Maestro light board (custom light dimming, no relay clicks with the flashers), had a full topside teardown in November 2017, Titan rubbers, all mechs cleaned and resleeved, no wear on the pf, Comet 2SMD LEDs throughout in Natural White and I'm sure some other things that I'll think for the listing.

#11522 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I will be listing up an imamaculate Baywatch. Comes with legs and pinballs. Unfortunately more than 600 plays in the last 12 years
Seriously though. It is very nice, has a REAL ColorDMD, EnerGI Maestro light board (custom light dimming, no relay clicks with the flashers), had a full topside teardown in November 2017, Titan rubbers, all mechs cleaned and resleeved, no wear on the pf, Comet 2SMD LEDs throughout in Natural White and I'm sure some other things that I'll think for the listing.

thumbs up for white in the Gi's.

#11523 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

thumbs up for white in the Gi's.

Thanks Neo! You gonna be at MRP again this year? I've got a bit more experience under my belt so you better up your game!

#11524 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Of course, as legend has it, there is only ONE imamaculate Baywatch. This one is NOT that Baywatch, however there are some other features that make up for it: It is in very nice ...”
2018-08-10
Madison, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 821 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11525 5 years ago

Day 1 of creating Lakeville Minnesota’s latest mancave, pinball, arcade, and overall nerd heaven starting in 3..2..1..

3599182A-D4EF-461B-8EE5-D3FEB65806E2 (resized).jpeg3599182A-D4EF-461B-8EE5-D3FEB65806E2 (resized).jpeg
#11526 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Day 1 of creating Lakeville Minnesota’s latest mancave, pinball, arcade, and overall nerd heaven starting in 3..2..1..
[quoted image]

How big?

#11527 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Will there be a christening? A "launch party"?

If so, what sort brown-nosing do you respond to best, for those of us presently lacking invites?

#11528 5 years ago

In the market for an IM, SM, or X-Men (pro, LE for the right price). Let me know if you are looking to sell.

#11529 5 years ago

ebay.com link: FATHOM Pinball Machine BY BALLYS Watch Video

I think this is the guy from Forest Lake with those buying pinball signs I've seen at gas stations around that area. Pretty sweet machine compared to the normal machines he sells.

#11530 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

ebay.com link » Fathom Pinball Machine By Ballys Watch Video
I think this is the guy from Forest Lake with those buying pinball signs I've seen at gas stations around that area. Pretty sweet machine compared to the normal machines he sells.

Yeah, it's gonna require quite a bit
of work and resources. Probably doesn't even qualify as "players" condition.
Got in on the bidding early but up and over $1500 now and just don't want to sink $$$ into it
Good for someone with the time and money though.

#11531 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

FYI... This guy has used multiple accounts to bid up his own auctions in the past.

#11532 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Yeah, it's gonna require quite a bit
of work and resources. Probably doesn't even qualify as "players" condition.
Got in on the bidding early but up and over $1500 now and just don't want to sink $$$ into it
Good for someone with the time and money though.

Did you see it in person? What kind of work and resources do you think it needs?

FYI... This guy has used multiple accounts to bid up his own auctions in the past.

Yeah, not cool at all.

#11533 5 years ago

Getting closer. Only 1,499 days to SS Billiards 50th Anniversary party. The Golden Goose. LTG : )

#11534 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Getting closer. Only 1,499 days to SS Billiards 50th Anniversary party. The Golden Goose. LTG : )

What?! We missed the 1,500 day celebration?! Not cool....

#11535 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Did you see it in person? What kind of work and resources do you think it needs?

Yeah, not cool at all.

Actually sent him a pm through eBay asking if he was willing to show it but he didn't answer my question.
You can judge condition for yourself on ebay.

#11536 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today is August 13, 2018 so that means that 1499 days from today would be September 20, 2022.

#11537 5 years ago
Quoted from TK2012:

Today is August 13, 2018 so that means that 1499 days from today would be September 20, 2022.

It's a Tuesday.

Tentative plan is cover pool tables because of food. Pop and hot dogs and cheese pump all day. 10 slabs of ribs from Famous Dave's, a round of pizza from Pizza Lucé , A pinball tournament. All the pinball machines on free play. Very similar to the 40th anniversary party. Only for this one I'm hoping for souvenirs. Shirts or mugs or something.

A customer appreciation party.

#11538 5 years ago

I have the guy in Forest Lake's cell #. At least it worked last winter when I bought pinbot from him. I agree on his eBay practices. He didn't have paypal and it seemed like he never planned to sell it via eBay. He kept saying the buyers backed out. I paid $1000 for pinbot. it is definitely players condition. I have dropped $1000 getting to better condition.

#11539 5 years ago

I just realized I'll be in Minneapolis from Wednesday (late) until Thursday early. Any suggestions on where I should go to play? Going to be staying near PBS.

#11540 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Any suggestions on where I should go to play?

If I might be so bold. My place. http://ssbilliards.com/

#11541 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If I might be so bold. My place. http://ssbilliards.com/

It was your post that sparked my inquiry

Great lineup BTW!

What are your hours? Might head there right from the airport

#11542 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Might head there right from the airport

Easy to get to from the airport. I take it you will have a rental car.

#11543 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Easy to get to from the airport. I take it you will have a rental car.

Probably will just take Lyft everywhere. Once I get into the city, I'm more or less in all day meetings in the same place... When I'm not playing pinball

#11544 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Probably will just take Lyft everywhere. Once I get into the city, I'm more or less in all day meetings in the same place... When I'm not playing pinball

I see.

#11545 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

What are your hours? Might head there right from the airport

Noon to midnight Monday thru Saturday. Noon to 10pm on Sunday.

I can stay open later if need be and after I close give you a ride to where you are staying.

#11546 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I can stay open later if need be and after I close give you a ride to where you are staying.

Who does such things?!?
LTG-
THAT'S who!

#11547 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Noon to midnight Monday thru Saturday. Noon to 10pm on Sunday.

Awesome! Hope to be there around 11 maybe a bit earlier. If for any reason things go weird with travel I'll let you know.

Mike

#11548 5 years ago

I just listed my RFM on the marketplace, $2500. Located in Caledonia/Raymond area, 10 mins south of the Milwaukee Airport and just a minute off I-94.

#11549 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

There's a bus stop not far from S.S. Billiards that goes straight to the cities. Thank goodness too - I walked there a few weeks back from downtown Minneapolis area, and didn't have it in me to walk back.

#11550 5 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

and didn't have it in me to walk back.

If you can wait until I close I'd have given you a ride.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/231?hl=jason_jehosaphat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.