1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 415.
#11401 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

plus every hole is big as all shit.

Never heard you complain about that before...

#11402 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Never heard you complain about that before...

how can I complain about it, when i'm usually the cause.

#11403 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice original Bride. Plays 100% like a champ. Play in either 2.0 or the original! Color DMD Chrome style T molding around backbox Strategically and tastefully added ships an...”
2018-10-11
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 157 days
Viewed: 1654 times

Wiling to trade for a Premium Star Wars or Premium Iron Maiden.

#11404 5 years ago

Looking for a Baseball theme pinball (not pitch-n-bat). EM or SS. working or lite project preferred. PM me if you have something.

#11405 5 years ago

Tz and SMVE are gone, still have STTNG and Shadow left to trade or sell.

#11406 5 years ago

Hi all just wondering if anyone has a Eight Ball Deluxe for sale within a couple hundred miles of Minneapolis or willing to ship? Looking to buy a few pins what do you have? Thanks

1 week later
#11407 5 years ago

Listed a Stargate and Galaga machine on Minneapolis CL in case anyone interested. Likely will put up on Marketplace later. Contact me if you have interest. Not looking for trades....I have too many games already!

#11408 5 years ago

I know this is a long shot, but it's a small world and the more eyes on this, the better. This is a repost from Tilt Pinball Bar on Facebook...

"Hello Tilt Family,
This message may be a bit premature as we don't have a lot of concrete information to go off of yet, but today (7/18), one of our co-owners, John, was robbed. His backpack was stolen out of his truck while it was parked in the alley next to Tilt unloading a game. We are still gathering information, but with the wonders the internet can work, we thought we would throw what we have out to you in hopes you maybe saw something, heard something, know something, can tell who is in the images we have or identify the vehicle the person drove up in and drove off in.

The incident took place at 9:08am this morning. The person drove up in a red sedan/hatchback type vehicle. They parked in front of Wesley Andrews, walked casually to the alley, and took the backpack. The person appears to have baggy black pants on and a blue/turquoise t-shirt. Possibly white male. (I know, that really narrows it down.)

Around 9:14am they pull away from their parking spot and headed northbound on 1st Avenue.

The contents of the backpack were John's laptop and cash he was planning to go to the bank with right after unloading the game.

The amount of cash this person made off with is enough that they will likely talk about it. KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN.

We are offering a cash reward for any information that leads to identifying this individual and recovering what was stolen. We will post more info as it becomes available.

As always, thank you for the love you have shown us. Evil will not win here!"

The co-owner is John Galvin. As anyone in MN knows and probably most in WI do too, he is great guy and operator who goes way above and beyond for the pinball community here. Hopefully someone knows/saw/hears something and this person can be tracked down. They are still gathering information so the grainy pictures are what they have to go on so far, but I'm sure that will change and hopefully soon. If anyone does happen to have any information they think could help, you can reach out to me and I would happily pass it on or directly to Tilt at [email protected].

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#11409 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I know this is a long shot, but it's a small world and the more eyes on this, the better. This is a repost from Tilt Pinball Bar on Facebook...
"Hello Tilt Family,
This message may be a bit premature as we don't have a lot of concrete information to go off of yet, but today (7/18), one of our co-owners, John, was robbed. His backpack was stolen out of his truck while it was parked in the alley next to Tilt unloading a game. We are still gathering information, but with the wonders the internet can work, we thought we would throw what we have out to you in hopes you maybe saw something, heard something, know something, can tell who is in the images we have or identify the vehicle the person drove up in and drove off in.
The incident took place at 9:08am this morning. The person drove up in a red sedan/hatchback type vehicle. They parked in front of Wesley Andrews, walked casually to the alley, and took the backpack. The person appears to have baggy black pants on and a blue/turquoise t-shirt. Possibly white male. (I know, that really narrows it down.)
Around 9:14am they pull away from their parking spot and headed northbound on 1st Avenue.
The contents of the backpack were John's laptop and cash he was planning to go to the bank with right after unloading the game.
The amount of cash this person made off with is enough that they will likely talk about it. KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN.
We are offering a cash reward for any information that leads to identifying this individual and recovering what was stolen. We will post more info as it becomes available.
As always, thank you for the love you have shown us. Evil will not win here!"
The co-owner is John Galvin. As anyone in MN knows and probably most in WI do too, he is great guy and operator who goes way above and beyond for the pinball community here. Hopefully someone knows/saw/hears something and this person can be tracked down. They are still gathering information so the grainy pictures are what they have to go on so far, but I'm sure that will change and hopefully soon. If anyone does happen to have any information they think could help, you can reach out to me and I would happily pass it on or directly to Tilt at [email protected].

Oh man that's terrible, wish I could help. You have got to make sure you lock your doors when doing anything these days. To bad the pictures aren't more clear but they are better then nothing.

#11410 5 years ago

Look over past footage. This wasn’t a random grab. I’d bet this had been planned awhile.

#11411 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Look over past footage. This wasn’t a random grab. I’d bet this had been planned awhile.

Ya seems odd they’d know to walk directly there and take a backpack and leave... ouch. Sorry to hear

#11412 5 years ago

They say there's more happiness
in giving than in receiving.
Someone needs to
come forward and GIVE the right
information so that we can all be HAPPY this guy gets locked up!

#11413 5 years ago

based on the evidence this appears very targetted.

I would invest in a better camera and set up a repeat in a week or two. Just leave a dummy backpack in the truck the next time he loads in a game.

This has the writings of someone that was keeping an eye on the behaviors and got wind that pinball/arcade dude carries large amounts of money.

#11414 5 years ago

So which one of you dirty rats scooped up that Flash Gordon from Brookfield, WI? (I was 3rd in line I guess.)

#11415 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

So which one of you dirty rats scooped up that Flash Gordon from Brookfield, WI? (I was 3rd in line I guess.)

Was it on CL?
What was the asking price?

#11416 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This has the writings of someone that was keeping an eye on the behaviors and got wind that pinball/arcade dude carries large amounts of money.

And now more people will know this. Time to change habits. When you arrive, leave, roads you take in and out. Have money with, don't have money with.

LTG : )

#11417 5 years ago

The new up down bar taking the comedy cafe on Brady street in mke just posted this picture on fb. Looks like a fun line up.

37316995_1865476223759837_6013248252156051456_n (resized).jpg37316995_1865476223759837_6013248252156051456_n (resized).jpg
#11418 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

The new up down bar taking the comedy cafe on Brady street in mke just posted this picture on fb. Looks like a fun line up.

that is awesome!

Chris always has great games!!!!

Any idea whom he found as the local tech to help him maintain them?

#11419 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Was it on CL?
What was the asking price?

It was on Facebook. $675.00 was the asking.
From the couple of pictures, it looked ok. (I probably wouldn't have gone higher, and frankly would've tried for $600, depending.)
This title would be a keeper for me... I was an usher at a theatre in Peoria when the movie came out. Cheesy as it is... it's got that special place.
(plus this era of Bally's is in my wheel-house)
FG (resized).pngFG (resized).png

fg2 (resized).pngfg2 (resized).png
#11420 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

From the one picture, it looked ok. (I probably wouldn't have gone higher, and frankly would've tried for $600, depending.)
This title would be a keeper for me... I was an usher at a theatre in Peoria when the movie came out. Cheesy as it is... it's got that special place.

From the picture it looks nice. I LOVE the bg art, one of the best.

#11421 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

Gosh. I just hope they don't lavish all the A-list pins on the new location at the expense of the lineup in Minneapolis. I mean, don't get me wrong: I'm oh-so grateful to have Up-Down right here in our backyard. However, apart from the arrival of IMDN last month, the lineup did not grow by a single pin since last October. For a dog's age the lineup has been TAF, IJ:TPA, MM, KISS, WWE, SW, TWD, GOT, GB, and IM. We had MET for a good long time, but it went out for a repair and never came back.

Honestly, what would make far more sense is for all of the Mpls pins to go to the new MKE location and for all the pins slated for the MKE location to come up here. Why? Well, that would mean a fresh lineup for *all* involved.

#11422 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

From the couple of pictures, it looked ok. (I probably wouldn't have gone higher, and frankly would've tried for $600, depending.)

Thanks
Appreciate the info.

#11423 5 years ago

I had some people over Wednesday night.It was nice seeing my machines being used. A few hiccups(stuck ball, etc), but it was fun. Also, there was nudity. and beer. Yeah! Kinda wish I was up to 3 pins, instead of 2 pins + empty Defender cabinet.

#11424 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Listed a Stargate and Galaga machine on Minneapolis CL in case anyone interested. Likely will put up on Marketplace later. Contact me if you have interest. Not looking for trades....I have too many games already!

Galaga sold, Stargate still available. Just wanted to provide an update.

#11425 5 years ago

We’ve got a Roadshow set on free play in the green room for the Xgames athletes today.

35258055-B946-4907-9387-68BFB6444990 (resized).jpeg35258055-B946-4907-9387-68BFB6444990 (resized).jpeg
#11426 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

We’ve got a Roadshow set on free play in the green room for the Xgames athletes today.

The "Green Room"? Where is that?

#11427 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

The "Green Room"? Where is that?

It's an industry term for where guests hang out before performances - like VIP or performers only.

#11428 5 years ago

Ah! The Green Room! Now I'm with you. X-Gamers only!

#11429 5 years ago

There'll be some nudity and beer...

#11430 5 years ago

Ok I'm relatively new to the pinball scene but I have yet to come across any nudity. And I'm totally ok with that.

#11431 5 years ago
Quoted from janus:

I’m so confused... and yet strangely intrigued.

#11432 5 years ago

Anybody coming for eaa?

#11433 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Anybody coming for eaa?

no

#11434 5 years ago

Aww c’mon...

#11435 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Aww c’mon...

Its always to hot out...

#11436 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Anybody coming for eaa?

I will be! Any recommendations?

#11437 5 years ago

I am a private pilot and from OshKosh, so yes I am going to the EAA

#11438 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I will be! Any recommendations?

Places to stay, eat, or things to do?

#11439 5 years ago

We should all plan a get together, have a pinside party! Food, booze, women, heck maybe even pinballs!

#11440 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

My inlaws live nearby so we'll be mostly family time but if there's any pin locations I should visit I might be able to talk my family into going.

#11441 5 years ago

Same here. Still have family in Oshkosh.

#11442 5 years ago

I went last year. Brought my 8 and 10 year old boys for the Blue Angels. It was awesome! There was also a stealth bomber and a B52 and a B1-B bomber that flew in in formation and made three passes each. One hell of a show!

#11443 5 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Having been around many backstage scenes the last 10 years, your typical greenroom, even with the big bands, is a few notches up from a middle school cafeteria. Most are snoozefests.... The exceptions I witnessed are Danzig and Cypress Hill. Those guys have a scene backstage... But the groupies and WAGS at the X-Games were ridiculous. Makes me wish I'd practiced my BMX or skateboard moves better. But, history is not going to be kind to all these super hot girls, completely tatted up. Maybe that's your thing, but nothing dings a perfect 10, than arms, legs, necks, covered in tattoos. Just my humble old-guy opinion.

#11444 5 years ago

But, history is not going to be kind to all these super hot girls, completely tatted up. Maybe that's your thing, but nothing dings a perfect 10, than arms, legs, necks, covered in tattoos. Just my humble old-guy opinion.

I think it might absolutely be just my thing.

#11445 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Slim Pickens for pins in Oshkosh. I believe there’s a barcade in Appleton though. There’s a few of us pinheads here in Osh though. I should be around evenings if anybody wants to stop by for burgers and bsd.

#11446 5 years ago

Player 2 in Appleton has 3 or 4 pins working, #No Good Gofers, #GOTG, #RBION, and Ghostbusters (Pro).

#11447 5 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Player 2 in Appleton has 3 or 4 pins working, #No Good Gofers, #GOTG, #RBION, and Ghostbusters (Pro).

Player 2 is pretty good, 5 dollars can last a long time.

#11448 5 years ago

We’ve made it every year to EAA Airventure for the last 25 years or so. Always a fun time even if it’s hot out. Camp for the week at Camp Scholler, hang with college aviation buddies, drink lots of beer, check out airplanes, have fun with the family...

We always stop at Ratch and Debs in Oshkosh for pizza. Great stuff with a ton of cheese on it. They overdue it with the green and gold decor inside, but I guess it’s a local thing!

#11449 5 years ago

I have gone to eaa. Went last year. I live about a hour away so I can see all the air traffic all week.

#11450 5 years ago

Looking for a good tech in Madison Wi, area. Game is an Attack from Mars Le. Blowing fuse 103 which is connector J115 and J116. I need some one to trouble shoot the cause of the fuse being blown and do a repair. Could be a grounded wire, bad coil, blown diode. If anyone in Wisconsin could recommend a great tech, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

GAP

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/229 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.