1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 415.
#11351 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

The addiction hit hard Wife told me I am maxed at 3 pins though

Just tell her that she's maxed at 3 pairs of shoes.

#11352 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

No!!! Does she play? We're maxed out at 8 and we live in a 2 story house. My wife likes to look at sprawling ranches with a walkout basement...

We play every night. She doesnt have an interest in the 2 EM's though. Probably gonna part ways with at least one of them then try to get another SS.

#11353 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

We play every night. She doesnt have an interest in the 2 EM's though. Probably gonna part ways with at least one of them then try to get another SS.

early SS are are the way to go! i see you have NGG along with your 2 EMs. Lots of good options out there.

#11354 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

early SS are are the way to go! i see you have NGG along with your 2 EMs. Lots of good options out there.

My wife told me that she had no interest in a pinball originally. We spend about 2-3 hours a night just playing the NGG. Its so addicting who would have thought. Best pin purchase by far. My 2 EM's were a steal price wise but the fun factor just doesnt compare.

#11355 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

My wife thought she was generous letting me have 1. I'm up to 7 and saving for my 8th!!!

#11356 5 years ago

EMs certainly have their charm. Can't beat a nice sounding chime box! I think the more addictive gameplay definitely belongs to the early SS platform. I can take or leave DMD/LCD games and only a few that I've played have had the "one more time" feel.

#11357 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

Q: why does the wife
get to decide?
A: because if it were left up to us
we'd have a hundred of 'em!

#11358 5 years ago

I stole this from someone else but fits the conversation well haha.

20405a47a077461362562b916dbe55178cd5dbd5.jpeg (resized).jpg20405a47a077461362562b916dbe55178cd5dbd5.jpeg (resized).jpg
#11359 5 years ago

My wife always gives me, "this is the last one for a long time!!" line when I get another one. But soon after it's set up she's playing it and seems quite happy. A few times she even told me about some of the machines she would want. So, like any loving husband, the next one is going to be her favorite game. She loves WOZ! How can I not get her favorite game?

#11360 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Im still waiting on a $500 street fighter 2 that neo is saying he always turns down

why? There is a reason I turn them down.

#11361 5 years ago

My wife let me open a pinball club....no more pins in the house and she gained two sewing rooms.....win win

www.fargopinball.com

#11362 5 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

My wife let me open a pinball club....no more pins in the house and she gained two sewing rooms.....win win
www.fargopinball.com

I was gonna say you lost as I have one sewing room and one pinball room until I looked up the website you listed, very cool.

I feel like there is a pinsider from Moorehead that needs to find this place, remembering from a post I read a day or two ago.

#11363 5 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

www.fargopinball.com

This is awesome! Best wishes to you.

#11364 5 years ago

Would it be bad form to start a thread on the 100k Aaron Spelling that was just listed?? Asking for a friend

#11365 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Would it be bad form to start a thread on the 100k Aaron Spelling that was just listed??

Since there is only one. Except for the others that keep popping up. I wouldn't waste a whole thread on it.

LTG : )

#11366 5 years ago

Dr. Who and Who Dunnit have joined the line up.

DSC00567 (resized).JPGDSC00567 (resized).JPG
#11367 5 years ago

Nice!

What is little pro and does it do well?

#11368 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What is little pro and does it do well?

Southland Little Pro about 1963. Williams made one before this. And there are other newer versions, one like mini golf.

Brought it back a few years ago. Was originally 10¢ play, I changed it to a quarter. Been here a few times over the last 30 years or so. Came from My father's arcade. Does darn good.

golf2.jpg (resized).jpggolf2.jpg (resized).jpg
#11369 5 years ago

IMDN has arrived courtesy of Bill and Jim from Fargo Pinball! White glove delivery all the way into the basement arcade! (And they did the heavy lifting taking out a trade-in game, too!)

Great guys and can’t recommend them more highly. They’ve taken the Fargo pinball scene stratospheric. Feels great to have a Stern and JJP dealer in town.

Incidentally, everyone in the area should check out Fargo Pinball if/when you get a chance. Definitely worth the drive. Easily rivals any place I’ve been to in the Seattle area, which I frequent for work.

E7A508FD-E62A-4955-BF4E-9867C01724F0 (resized).jpegE7A508FD-E62A-4955-BF4E-9867C01724F0 (resized).jpeg
#11370 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Southland Little Pro about 1963. Williams made one before this. And there are other newer versions, one like mini golf.
Brought it back a few years ago. Was originally 10¢ play, I changed it to a quarter. Been here a few times over the last 30 years or so. Came from My father's arcade. Does darn good.

There was a game very much like this ( if not the same) at the arcade in Lake Geneva WI years ago . It was a lot of fun . Great dollar game .

#11371 5 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

IMDN has arrived courtesy of Bill and Jim from Fargo Pinball! White glove delivery all the way into the basement arcade! (And they did the heavy lifting taking out a trade-in game, too!)
Great guys and can’t recommend them more highly. They’ve taken the Fargo pinball scene stratospheric. Feels great to have a Stern and JJP dealer in town.
Incidentally, everyone in the area should check out Fargo Pinball if/when you get a chance. Definitely worth the drive. Easily rivals any place I’ve been to in the Seattle area, which I frequent for work.

That picture makes it look like the side artwork is burned off or something.

#11372 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Dr. Who and Who Dunnit have joined the line up.

I look forward to playing em

#11373 5 years ago

Still looking to shake up my lineup, I have a TZ, Shadow, SMVE and STTNG up for trade or sale. 2 for 1s or +/- cash. Would really like to swap for LOTR, TSPP or Met but open to other titles.

#11374 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Still looking to shake up my lineup, I have a TZ, Shadow, SMVE and STTNG up for trade or sale. 2 for 1s or +/- cash. Would really like to swap for LOTR, TSPP or Met but open to other titles.

Any interest in working out a trade of Shadowhat for a Tales From the Crypt?

#11375 5 years ago

Looking to trade my WHO2 for a MB. WHO2: new playfield, new mountains, new plastics, new ramps, color DMD, stereo speakers, new cab decals, powder coated trim - black. Looks new plays even better! Just wondering. Details of said trade worked out upon interest. Thanks.

#11377 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Any interest in working out a trade of Shadowhat for a Tales From the Crypt?

Thanks but I've already had a TFTC.

#11378 5 years ago

If you can’t find a trade and decide to go for cash instead, let me know.

#11379 5 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Nice! I just unboxed my Dialed In LE from Bill/Jim at Fargo Pinball today too! Great guys, great deal, and fantastic service. Highly recommend the club and them as distributors!

#11380 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Nice! I just unboxed my Dialed In LE from Bill/Jim at Fargo Pinball today too! Great guys, great deal, and fantastic service. Highly recommend the club and them as distributors!

Congrats

#11381 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Didn’t even realize they were distributors til you mentioned this. Looked at their website and just found a very small statement about it. Couldn’t even find a contact phone or email other than [email protected] on their website. Maybe I missed it, but I think they need to promote this more or have a page dedicated to their distribution. That is, if they want to sell more. Would like to call and discuss a possible future purchase if I can get a phone #.

#11382 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Didn’t even realize they were distributors til you mentioned this. Looked at their website and just found a very small statement about it. Couldn’t even find a contact phone or email other than [email protected] on their website. Maybe I missed it, but I think they need to promote this more or have a page dedicated to their distribution. That is, if they want to sell more. Would like to call and discuss a possible future purchase if I can get a phone #.

Fargo is not to far of a drive to pick up a game.

#11383 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

PM sent with Bill's number

#11384 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Fargo is not to far of a drive to pick up a game.

Agreed... especially for me in St Cloud area. However, I’m assuming the games would be drop-shipped from Chicago anyway... but could be wrong.

#11385 5 years ago

Thanks joetechbob and @markbarclay

We have been distributing Stern and JJP since last year. Stern approached us at Expo and asked us to sell their games and then JJP approached us shortly after.

We sell at Stern's lowest price any distributor can sell at (cannot be listed on a website, emailed, or txt via Stern's rules) but we include shipping, tax, and any credit card processing.

For JJP we sell as low as we possibly can without losing money (shipping, tax, and cc processing included).

If anyone is looking for a new Stern or JJP feel free to let us know.

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Bill
Fargo Pinball
701-566-0026
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#11386 5 years ago

Steal of a deal for a SP... I asked the guy a couple questions and could tell he’s a real pleasant one to deal with.... Batteries haven’t been changed since 2007 and he’s been in the gaming biz 40 years. Told me to take a hike when I offered $2000.

EBCC933F-E847-446B-957A-AB344F74A89F (resized).pngEBCC933F-E847-446B-957A-AB344F74A89F (resized).png
#11387 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Told me to take a hike when I offered $2000.

Well what did you expect when you really low balled him. But 5k for that game is way out of line.

#11388 5 years ago

I had my buddy offer $3000. I guess he’s really hungry.

049EBD49-5C24-4868-96FE-AEB4AF53BB04 (resized).jpeg049EBD49-5C24-4868-96FE-AEB4AF53BB04 (resized).jpeg
#11389 5 years ago

I guess he went to dinner.

#11390 5 years ago

"was" in the business . At that price I would think he is still in the business . Also "going to dinner " is code for hookers and and blow . This guy is a real pro .

#11391 5 years ago

I wouldn't pay $500 (yes, hundred) for a South Park. He's doing you a favor. It'll sit or a looooong time at $5K.

#11392 5 years ago

That SP isn't worth $3,000, he should have taken that. I wouldn't even pay $2,000 for it, eventhough it is worth that. Actual value is probably around $2,750 on a good day depending on the actual condition of the game which you can't tell at all with those two awful pics.

#11393 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

That SP isn't worth $3,000, he should have taken that. I wouldn't even pay $2,000 for it, eventhough it is worth that. Actual value is probably around $2,750 on a good day depending on the actual condition of the game which you can't tell at all with those two awful pics.

Google says the phone number belongs to Chuck Leininger. He used to work at MOMA.

#11394 5 years ago

I figure if your not within 15 percent of someone’s asking price. Just don’t offer your going to piss someone off.

#11395 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I figure if your not within 15 percent of someone’s asking price. Just don’t offer your going to piss someone off.

If a listing is that high, I just keep scrolling. Dont even bother.

#11396 5 years ago

Considering a SP just sold in Madison for less then 2k this guy is nuts. Why so much hate for SP? As a kid I loved this pin... but then again I was just playing to hit the ball. I had no f...ing clue what I was actually doing

#11397 5 years ago

As a machine on location for casuals, it's fine. It's got a theme that everyone recognizes, the shots are super easy to make, and it's got decent call outs.

For home use or for an enthusiast that seeks a bit more than that, it falls short and gets bland very quickly.

And as a machine that gets credited for putting B/W out of business and the P2K killer, it's really laughable.

#11398 5 years ago

I love South Park too. My buddy bought an absolutely gorgeous one at Pinball Warehouse a couple years ago. I think he paid something like $3300. I thought he was crazy to pay that much, but it was his first game and he wanted something working and looking great when he brought it home to his reluctant wife. Now he wants to sell it for what he paid and I'm thinking with pricing the way it is, I should scoop it up.

#11399 5 years ago

Part of the issue with South Park is that they made it so early in the show's run. All of the call outs are things that you've heard a billion times even without the pinball machine.

#11400 5 years ago

plus every hole is big as all shit. Rules are repetitive. Try to get all the characters on one ball. Fail, start over again. Not much to it.

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/228?hl=schamattack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.