1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,656 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 414.
#11251 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

That F14 looks pretty minty.

Wait until you see the POS I bought.

#11252 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Hoping to find this version.

That's a coin co door. It was also used on late system 7-11, as well as video arcade games.

#11253 5 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In LE HUO if anyone is looking to sell!

Also have a super nice Judge Dredd with colorDMD (LCD), stadium lights, and gold powder coat I will probably be looking to sell when I get my DI.

#11254 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Also have a super nice Judge Dredd with colorDMD (LCD), stadium lights, and gold powder coat I will probably be looking to sell when I get my DI.

I have some NIB in the warehouse if you want to go that route. Let me know.

#11255 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

KingPin will often do trades.

Hit him up as he is the BEST JJP distributor in the business

#11256 5 years ago

Does anyone know of a shop in the twin cities that sells a variety of stand offs? I need some for a pinball and a electronics project that I’m working on.
Thanks!

#11257 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

What are you looking to get, money wise, for the JD?

#11258 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

What are you looking to get, money wise, for the JD?

PM sent

#11259 5 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Does anyone know of a shop in the twin cities that sells a variety of stand offs? I need some for a pinball and a electronics project that I’m working on.
Thanks!

Ax Man on University in St Paul may have something.

#11260 5 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Thanks!

Almost any computer place would carry some for motherboards etc.

#11261 5 years ago

Anybody know who snagged that pinbot listed for $125 in Nevis this am?

#11262 5 years ago

I've posted before with little or no response, but it's been a while so I'll try this again.

I'm looking for anyone interested in participating in a weekly league (Tuesday or Wednesday night) in my basement in central Minnesota (St Cloud area). Thinking of a short trial league for this first go around if I get enough interest. Something like 6 weeks or so with your top 4 or 5 weeks seeding you in a final playoff the last week (allowing you to miss a week or two). If I can get enough interest in the next week or two, I would consider submitting this for IFPA points, but mostly just looking for people who want to play some competitive pinball in central Minnesota (an area currently lacking of any location play).

PM if interested.

#11263 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I've posted before with little or no response, but it's been a while so I'll try this again.
I'm looking for anyone interested in participating in a weekly league (Tuesday or Wednesday night) in my basement in central Minnesota (St Cloud area). Thinking of a short trial league for this first go around if I get enough interest. Something like 6 weeks or so with your top 4 or 5 weeks seeding you in a final playoff the last week (allowing you to miss a week or two). If I can get enough interest in the next week or two, I would consider submitting this for IFPA points, but mostly just looking for people who want to play some competitive pinball in central Minnesota (an area currently lacking of any location play).
PM if interested.

I don't think I could pull 4 hrs one way to make the league

#11264 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

PM if interested.

Too far away for me too.

#11265 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

More
I don't think I could pull 4 hrs one way to make the league

Man... you drive fast!!

#11266 5 years ago

Posted my Judge Dredd for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65247

Also have a Shadow (as can be seen in a few pictures in the JD ad) that I might consider selling. Would even do a 2 for 1 trade if anyone has a top end or newer game they are consider moving.

#11267 5 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

That's a coin co door. It was also used on late system 7-11, as well as video arcade games.

Coin Door has been found, no longer on the look out.

#11268 5 years ago

Wanted: HUO MET Premium

Hoping to find this title within, say, three-hours driving distance of Minneapolis.

If you have one you might sell, or if you know of anyone who might be selling, please shoot me a message.

Thanks!

game_metallicaprem (resized).jpggame_metallicaprem (resized).jpg
#11269 5 years ago

If you'd settle for a pro (not mine, by the way):
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#11270 5 years ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

Sounds like the guy is making money off that NIB. I'd hold off for a premium, hopefully one that didn't appreciate.

#11271 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Sounds like the guy is making money off that NIB. I'd hold off for a premium, hopefully one that didn't appreciate.

The person has the original box though, so that makes it worth retail right?

#11272 5 years ago

Plus his ad has too many demands

no trades
no fake check scams
no shipping
cash pick up only with cash being counted out am my credit union

I'm in Green Bay and want a Metallica but not from that guy.

#11273 5 years ago

Can't a new Metallica Pro be bought from a distributor for sub-$5000 still or have prices gone up? It's been a few years since I bought NIB from Cointaker, but I don't recall ever paying more than $4700 shipped (for MET and KISS Pros).

#11274 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Posted my Judge Dredd for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65247
Also have a Shadow (as can be seen in a few pictures in the JD ad) that I might consider selling. Would even do a 2 for 1 trade if anyone has a top end or newer game they are consider moving.

Here are some pictures of Shadow for those interested in a two for one trade

IMG_1829 (resized).jpgIMG_1829 (resized).jpgIMG_1831 (resized).jpgIMG_1831 (resized).jpgIMG_1832 (resized).jpgIMG_1832 (resized).jpgIMG_1835 (resized).jpgIMG_1835 (resized).jpg
#11275 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Can't a new Metallica Pro be bought from a distributor for sub-$5000 still or have prices gone up? It's been a few years since I bought NIB from Cointaker, but I don't recall ever paying more than $4700 shipped (for MET and KISS Pros).

I think the newer runs price went up. I had a led met pro and it was well below that

At this point I should sell just to make money

#11276 5 years ago

If anyone is interested in an Iron Man HUO with Shaker, Color DMD, external sub, topper, and LEDs. I'll let it go for $4,000 if it's picked up by Saturday. It's currently on the marketplace with photos.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold

#11277 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I think the newer runs price went up. I had a led met pro and it was well below that
At this point I should sell just to make money

Yeah, Metallica is more than that NIB nowadays.

#11278 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Almost any computer place would carry some for motherboards etc.

Thanks for the tip! I found some stand offs at a place called PC Parts and Supplies in Fargo today. Cheaper picking this little stuff up than trying to have it shipped to me.

#11279 5 years ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

I don't want to be THAT guy but I was real close to buying this machine a few months back and it was at 4800 then. I found a local machine and went with that instead so he definitely raised his price a good amount there. From what I remember it had real low plays and was from 2016.

#11280 5 years ago

Hey all,

Looking for a reasonably close TWD Pro for purchase if anyone is looking to free up some pin money (I'm in Madison).

#11281 5 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Hey all,
Looking for a reasonably close TWD Pro for purchase if anyone is looking to free up some pin money (I'm in Madison).

I have a ghostbusters pro. Is that close enough? They both deal with the dead... both have a ramp.... some flippers... you get the point.

#11282 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have a ghostbusters pro. Is that close enough? They both deal with the dead... both have a ramp.... some flippers... you get the point.

Do you have a Kiss Pro?

#11283 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Lol, almost but I think I have my heart set on a Twd pro(or a TED as my phone wants to call it) at least at the moment. I almost emailed you to see if you had a TWD as I recall you were interested in my TAF as a trade in. If I ever go for a non-stern you'll be my first call.

#11284 5 years ago

I’m looking to mix up my collection in the next couple months. Anyone interested in trading something for a Doctor Who? Fun game, but I just don’t connect with theme. Im in the process of moving, so the game is currently wrapped up and staged in my living room, but I’ll be moving into the new place hopefully August 1st and will get it set up. I’ll be in Lakeville, about 5 minutes south of Buck Hill. These are the only photos I have of it, after I did a topside clean up, rubber, and LED conversion.

More pics in a couple months if anyone is interested.

5788966A-D8DF-4BDE-9835-74AE004B9CF2 (resized).jpeg5788966A-D8DF-4BDE-9835-74AE004B9CF2 (resized).jpeg5C110F07-E7EE-4A6C-AD6A-0247A8A7AB77 (resized).jpeg5C110F07-E7EE-4A6C-AD6A-0247A8A7AB77 (resized).jpeg
#11285 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Radical! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Full LEDs, Mirror blades, new Pin Score displays, new legs and Real backglass, only two made. The previous owner had a backglass made because the original translight was damaged. ...”
2018-06-10
Romeoville, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1222 times

#11286 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I’m looking to mix up my collection in the next couple months. Anyone interested in trading something for a Doctor Who? Fun game, but I just don’t connect with theme. Im in the process of moving, so the game is currently wrapped up and staged in my living room, but I’ll be moving into the new place hopefully August 1st and will get it set up. I’ll be in Lakeville, about 5 minutes south of Buck Hill. These are the only photos I have of it, after I did a topside clean up, rubber, and LED conversion.
More pics in a couple months if anyone is interested.

so which Dr.who is it? The one with the shitfest colorwonder. Or the better White LED GI job (lower half) in the last pic?

#11287 5 years ago

Yeah, I toned down the color in the lower half and it looks better now.

#11288 5 years ago

I'm looking for someone sitting on an old taxi playfield that is beyond bringing back with touch-up. I'm about to sand down an average one to hardtop it.

Anyone?

#11289 5 years ago

Hey guys.... I work for Sherwin Williams and I ran into a small powder coating shop in Racine WI. His name is Dustin he told me he worked for a large production based powder coating company. He noticed how many times people would come in for something small to get powder coated, and get turned down. He has since started his own business. Looks like no job is too small for him. Really nice guy and I told him I would pass along his information. He even told me he can do chemical baths to strip any flaking chrome and can really give pinball parts some new life. So if you are looking and live around southeastern Wisconsin I would hit him up.

Mirror Image
386 Sheridan Road (17.51 mi)
Racine, Wisconsin 53403
(262) 945-2791

#11290 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm looking for someone sitting on an old taxi playfield that is beyond bringing back with touch-up. I'm about to sand down an average one to hardtop it.
Anyone?

that's usually every Taxi playfield. They are usually trashed and very very expensive to restore. Since you usually have to hand paint all the gray....not once but twice.

#11291 5 years ago

I’m going to be at the mn fair grounds this weekend for the car show. I was wondering if there are any pins still in the penny arcade? They normally open that up on Saturday. Always nice to get out of the sun and play a game or two.

#11292 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I’m going to be at the mn fair grounds this weekend for the car show. I was wondering if there are any pins still in the penny arcade? They normally open that up on Saturday. Always nice to get out of the sun and play a game or two.

Chris or Tony still around? They were kind of the ones running that or part?

#11293 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Chris or Tony still around? They were kind of the ones running that or part?

I asked Kris about it on Facebook. His response was, "That's a good question." I would imagine he is going to try to get some of his pins there. If I find out for sure, I will post it here.

#11294 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I asked Kris about it on Facebook. His response was, "That's a good question." I would imagine he is going to try to get some of his pins there. If I find out for sure, I will post it here.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

#11295 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

What car will you bring?

#11296 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What car will you bring?

I’ll be driving my 1950 Studebaker champion. Here’s a picture from a few years ago. Just did a fluid check and suspension grease. After playing some TNA.

0E092BE4-FFE8-4802-A3C9-249F720009CD (resized).jpeg0E092BE4-FFE8-4802-A3C9-249F720009CD (resized).jpeg
#11297 5 years ago

That car is fantastic. What a beaut!

#11298 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I’ll be driving my 1950 Studebaker champion. Here’s a picture from a few years ago. Just did a fluid check and suspension grease. After playing some TNA.

Fantastic.

#11299 5 years ago

Hey fortytwo, need to sell any more pins? Your ol’ Flight 2000 is runnin like a champ.

#11300 5 years ago

Thanks guys. If you see me and the merc driving around give us a good wave.
Phat_Jay glad it’s still treating you right. At this time playing more with cars. Need to get working on ghost in the shell more so no games moving through.

There are 20,656 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/226 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.