1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 415.
#11001 6 years ago

Mark your calendars if you can make it. Free games, food, drinks and prizes for everyone! There are already 5 Stern pins on site at Gameworks in the Mall of America, plus there will be TWO Iron Maiden pins at the launch party. They are making a push to get pins back at the Mall of America and other Gameworks locations, so if this goes well, it would be a great step in that direction so come out and show your support if you can.

https://www.facebook.com/events/170271147122551/

Along those lines...are you eager to play Maiden now? Up at 7am tomorrow? Like coffee? Even if the answer is no, make an exception and come down to play with madness at Caffetto Coffee House. Iron Maiden will ready to rock first thing in the morning!

MaidenRuleCard (resized).jpgMaidenRuleCard (resized).jpg
maidenlaunch3 (resized).JPGmaidenlaunch3 (resized).JPG

#11002 6 years ago

We played tested Iron Maiden last night until 3:30am.

It's well broken in now and ready to play today so stop on in to Caffetto's and give it a try. It has a unique layout and ruleset, I think pinball fans are really going to like it. With 4 flippers and 2 spinners, it's pretty packed from a gameplay perspective for a Pro.

MaidenRuleCard (resized).jpgMaidenRuleCard (resized).jpg

#11003 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

We played tested Iron Maiden last night until 3:30am. It's well broken

You played it so much, you broke it?!?!

#11004 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

You played it so much, you broke it?!?!

No, it held up well. No stuck balls, no issues so far and we definitely put it through it's paces.

#11005 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

No, it held up well. No stuck balls, no issues so far and we definitely put it through it's paces.

any tips on things to do? mylar needed? any adjustments to think about.
Any shots or ball guides needing adjustment?

Setting one up on Thursday and would be great to know what to plan for?

#11006 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

any tips on things to do? mylar needed? any adjustments to think about.
Any shots or ball guides needing adjustment?
Setting one up on Thursday and would be great to know what to plan for?

Honestly we didn't do a thing to it besides install a bill validator and level it. No adjustments were needed at all at this point for the game we had. I didn't really think about looking for places that might need mylar, I guess the biggest ball drop area is right behind the center ramp. Not sure if they already put something back there, I would imagine they did. That would be the only thing I could think of off hand.

#11007 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Honestly we didn't do a thing to it besides install a bill validator and level it. No adjustments were needed at all at this point for the game we had.

glad to hear!

any ball drop spots where mylar may be needed in the future?

#11008 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

glad to hear!
any ball drop spots where mylar may be needed in the future?

I didn't really think about looking for places that might need mylar, I guess the biggest ball drop area is right behind the center ramp. Not sure if they already put something back there, I would imagine they did. That would be the only thing I could think of off hand. Nothing else sticks out. We didn't get air balls off the drop targets and it is a lot of orbit shots up top with the standard ball drops from the ramp feeds down low.

#11009 6 years ago

In the market to potentially bring pinball back into my house. Anyone got the pricing on SW Pro/Premium new and used?

#11010 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

come down to play with madness at Caffetto Coffee House. Iron Maiden will ready to rock first thing in the morning!

Drew makes a great Latte !

LTG : )

#11011 6 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Always love when the local news appreciates Pinball
http://www.kvrr.com/2018/04/08/press-shoot-score-hidden-gem-helping-relive-childhood/
If any Pinsiders find themselves in Fargo, don't hesitate to let us know!
Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com

Bill no EM's!!!!

#11012 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Mark your calendars if you can make it. Free games, food, drinks and prizes for everyone! There are already 5 Stern pins on site at Gameworks in the Mall of America, plus there will be TWO Iron Maiden pins at the launch party. They are making a push to get pins back at the Mall of America and other Gameworks locations, so if this goes well, it would be a great step in that direction so come out and show your support if you can.
https://www.facebook.com/events/170271147122551/
Along those lines...are you eager to play Maiden now? Up at 7am tomorrow? Like coffee? Even if the answer is no, make an exception and come down to play with madness at Caffetto Coffee House. Iron Maiden will ready to rock first thing in the morning!

I do coffee and pinball at home at 7am! Wish I was closer!

#11013 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

We played tested Iron Maiden last night until 3:30am.
It's well broken in now and ready to play today so stop on in to Caffetto's and give it a try. It has a unique layout and ruleset, I think pinball fans are really going to like it. With 4 flippers and 2 spinners, it's pretty packed from a gameplay perspective for a Pro.

I watched part of the facebook live stream with Ben playing a while... how is an operator supposed to make money with ball times that long?

#11014 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I watched part of the facebook live stream with Ben playing a while... how is an operator supposed to make money with ball times that long?

Honestly I just happened to catch the best game of the night with that Facebook live video. It was hit-or-miss in every other game besides that. We got pretty consistent towards the end of the night but that game in the video was the best by far.

#11015 6 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

In the market to potentially bring pinball back into my house. Anyone got the pricing on SW Pro/Premium new and used?

How about a GB Pro with a few mods?

#11016 6 years ago

Hi Mustang Paul. Any interest in trade for a BDK? Thinking of putting mine on the block for a few titles, one of which is GBPro. I was going to PM you, but the site has changed quite a bit in the 4 years since I've used it! Located in the Cities. Thanks!

#11017 6 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

Hi Mustang Paul. Any interest in trade for a BDK? Thinking of putting mine on the block for a few titles, one of which is GBPro. I was going to PM you, but the site has changed quite a bit in the 4 years since I've used it! Located in the Cities. Thanks!

Sorry no. To PM someone just click on their name then on the next screen click on Contact. You'll have to come over and play sometime.

#11018 6 years ago

I have a handful Xxl t shirts of pinball and music, all new. Any want these? I’d rather ship to someone that will wear than throw away.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#11019 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have a handful Xxl t shirts of pinball and music, all new. Any want these? I’d rather ship to someone that will wear than throw away.

Sent you a PM.

#11020 6 years ago

Shirts are gone

#11021 6 years ago

Nice of you to give away those T- shirts. Thumbs up.

#11022 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sorry no. To PM someone just click on their name then on the next screen click on Contact. You'll have to come over and play sometime.

No worries. Appreciate the invite! As for the PM, I did all that initially and it said I couldn't send a message because I wasn't a verified user. Like I said, it's been awhile since I've been on here.

#11023 6 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

No worries. Appreciate the invite! As for the PM, I did all that initially and it said I couldn't send a message because I wasn't a verified user. Like I said, it's been awhile since I've been on here.

Your welcome. Not enough posts yet I wonder.

#11024 6 years ago

No, he needs to be verified by another Pinsider who knows him or has dealt with him.
I can't remember the process though.

#11025 6 years ago

Thinking about expanding collection to include a Stern or two (or three or four). Really interested in TWD, GB, ST, or GoT.

If you are looking to unload, let me know!

#11026 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Thinking about expanding collection to include a Stern or two (or three or four). Really interested in TWD, GB, ST, or GoT.
If you are looking to unload, let me know!

Mark... just got back to my room from a full evening at MGC. I can say if you're looking for a newer Stern, you should really get out to flip Iron Maiden when you get a chance. I have never been a fan of the band, but I can tell you that this thing flips as good or better than any new Stern I've played. I didn't get too deep into the code in the few games I played, but what I did see was great and I think this will sell well. Of course, you won't get any used ones for a bit, but still worth keeping an eye out for one down the road if you like it after playing.

#11027 6 years ago

I see there is a MAIDEN LE on MSP Craigslist, asking $13,500.

#11028 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Mark... just got back to my room from a full evening at MGC. I can say if you're looking for a newer Stern, you should really get out to flip Iron Maiden when you get a chance.

There's 3 on route in the Twin Cities now. Caffetto's, Gameworks (Mall of America) and Tilt.

#11029 6 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

I see there is a MAIDEN LE on MSP Craigslist, asking $13,500.

Lordloss?

#11030 6 years ago

Im not rich enough to buy new in box games, even if i wanted to flip it would still be a risky bet.

#11031 6 years ago

Wow! That was some storm!
Just finished the driveway
and we got a solid 12-14"
here in bea-U-ti-ful
South St Paul, Mn
Anybody else wanna report how much you got?
How about Wi?

#11032 6 years ago

I got somewhere between "2 damn much for April", and "I want to move down south". In other words about a foot with 3 feet at the end of the driveway.

#11033 6 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

I got somewhere between "2 damn much for April", and "I want to move down south". In other words about a foot with 3 feet at the end of the driveway.

Yeah we got a lot. I'd say at least 8", but it was so windy it was drifting so it's hard to tell. I told myself I wasn't going to snowblow since it was April and I was just going to drive over it, but the drifts were 3ft high at the end of the driveway here too. We couldn't get out. We're going to lose a whole month of Spring at this rate.

#11034 6 years ago

Finally the TC gets more snow than duluth :-p

#11035 6 years ago

already have a foot and still snowing talking 20inches plus when done tomorrow

#11036 6 years ago

Well be careful out there. To all those traveling from MGC and anyone else moving about.

#11037 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Im not rich enough to buy new in box games, even if i wanted to flip it would still be a risky bet.

2600 carts not selling well?

#11038 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Well be careful out there. To all those traveling from MGC and anyone else moving about.

I live about 30 minutes North of the show. I didn't go back today. Glad I was there yesterday. Would have liked to have returned but the weather sure is ugly. Hope everybody that needs to load up later and return home has safe travels.

#11039 6 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

already have a foot and still snowing talking 20inches plus when done tomorrow

That's incredible.
Get's to the point of where do you put it all.

#11040 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

2600 carts not selling well?

Not as well as the preorder hype, then sell methods you guys are so good at.

#11041 6 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Wow! That was some storm!
Just finished the driveway
and we got a solid 12-14"
here in bea-U-ti-ful
South St Paul, Mn
Anybody else wanna report how much you got?
How about Wi?

We were greeted with 16-17” in the driveway with 3 1/2’ drifts in front of the garage doors when we got home from MGC tonight. After an hour or so with the help of a snowblower and 3 teenage boys, we had it cleaned up with another inch of fresh snow down and more falling. It was kind of a nasty trip coming back from Milwaukee today. I can’t recall seeing more cars and semis in the ditches on a single trip before. We even got to watch a couple of accidents happen ‘live’ in front of us, which is always fun for the heart rate! Fortunately, all the folks we saw playing guardrail pinball, looked to be ok, just broken bumpers and delayed arrivals...

#11042 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

We were greeted with 16-17” in the driveway with 3 1/2’ drifts in front of the garage doors when we got home from MGC tonight. After an hour or so with the help of a snowblower and 3 teenage boys, we had it cleaned up with another inch of fresh snow down and more falling. It was kind of a nasty trip coming back from Milwaukee today. I can’t recall seeing more cars and semis in the ditches on a single trip before. We even got to watch a couple of accidents happen ‘live’ in front of us, which is always fun for the heart rate! Fortunately, all the folks we saw playing guardrail pinball, looked to be ok, just broken bumpers and delayed arrivals...

Glad you made it back ok.

#11043 6 years ago

I'll be in the Twin Cities on the 26th and looking to play IMDN Who has it on route?

Thanks

#11044 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'll be in the Twin Cities on the 26th and looking to play IMDN Who has it on route?
Thanks

Quoted from LesManley:

There's 3 on route in the Twin Cities now. Caffetto's, Gameworks (Mall of America) and Tilt.

#11045 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks

I played one with your name on it this morning.

#11046 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I played one with your name on it this morning.

Ha.

#11047 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Glad to hear you made it back safely buddy.............

#11048 6 years ago

Was that you I saw in the background on the Weather channel after they said for everybody to keep off the roads!

#11049 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Was that you I saw in the background on the Weather channel after they said for everybody to keep off the roads!

Only if you saw this go by in the background, otherwise it wasn’t us!
This was a stop in Hudson before crossing the border. We cleaned the front of the truck off at the Dells and it had completely iced over again. I had to make a quick visit to Casanova Liqours to pick up some growlers of 1919 root beer for the kids and some local Wisconsin milkshake IPA’s for dad. Also a collection of fresh brews from Three Floyd’s and Toppling Goliath somehow made it into the truck. Then we had to stop at the DQ at the bottom of the hill to get some Blizzards to celebrate spring!

357E1EC2-F069-4F77-8128-949AD058DAD9 (resized).jpeg357E1EC2-F069-4F77-8128-949AD058DAD9 (resized).jpeg

#11050 6 years ago

Tilt Pinball Bar's 1 year anniversary, Free play all day!

30595318_599544430405859_4607398180777099264_n (resized).jpg30595318_599544430405859_4607398180777099264_n (resized).jpg

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/221?hl=billpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.