1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 415.
#10951 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Did you pickup the RBION?

Yes I did, it was in good shape (minus the rediculus LED's) and close by.

#10952 6 years ago

Happy to be of help!

#10953 6 years ago
#10954 6 years ago

Thinking about letting Wolverine go. Would trade for GOTG pro or maybe SM...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only, second owner Wolverine. Great condition all around and plays perfectly. Wolverine captive ball mod with original figure modified to fit. Shaker motor. Cliffy pro...”
2018-03-21
Plymouth, WI
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 579 times

#10956 6 years ago

some of those pics should be in the "other" thread.

#10957 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Thinking about letting Wolverine go. Would trade for GOTG pro or maybe SM...

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) WolverineNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Home use only, second owner Wolverine. Great condition all around and plays perfectly. Wolverine captive ball mod with original figure modified to fit. Shaker motor. Cliffy pro...”
1 day ago Plymouth, WI 5,300 (OBO)
Jediturtle

I'm looking to find a new home for my GotG - was hoping for a Ghostbusters, but I'm going to see if there is a place to play X-Men locally to see how I like it.

#10958 6 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

I'm looking to find a new home for my GotG - was hoping for a Ghostbusters, but I'm going to see if there is a place to play X-Men locally to see how I like it.

Let me know and hopefully we could work something out.
Thanks!
Chris

#10959 6 years ago

I don't think this was ever posted here:

Minneapolis arcade/pinball related swap meet.

This Saturday, March 24th - snow, rain or shine!

Paradise Arcade Shop
1815 E 41st St suite B, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55407

Starts at noon.
https://www.facebook.com/events/181419272589404/

As per the host:
"Bring your parts, your games, your fight sticks and more. It's the first Paradise Arcade Swap meet. For the first time we'll try to open this to everything arcade or console related. Kid friendly refreshments will be provided. We will have tables set up for people to sell parts, please let us know ahead of time how many full games may be showing up...

We will have a door prize, so show up to enter for free!"

#10960 6 years ago

Bump to see if anyone semi-local is interested in working out a trade? Below is what I'm looking for and what I have available for trade, +/- cash as needed.

Quoted from Eric_S:

Are you still interested in Embryon? I have a few games I'd be willing to put on the trading block:
Embryon
Centaur 2
Meteor
Ghostbusters Pro
Tales from the Crypt
Cactus Jacks
Firepower
Space Invaders

Other games I'd be interested in getting, in addition to GOTG, are Shadow, Skateball, Avengers LE and Aerosmith.

#10961 6 years ago

Moving into my new game room next week and my twin boys are really jonesing for a WCS. PM me if you have one or any leads on one.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Been trying to get one of these for a while. Preference would be for a restored one or at least in very good condition. Although willing to look at one in any condition as long a...”
2018-03-25
Sartell, MN
Wanted
Archived after: 284 days
Viewed: 121 times

#10962 6 years ago

Hi all,

I'm in Madison, Wi and I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a pinball service person nearby that can help fix up some random issues with a TAF pin (I'd pay of course). I'm thinking of maybe selling it in the near future but I want to get it in tip top shape before I do. I'd try doing it myself, but if I do sell it I don't want to inflict my poor handiwork on any future buyer. I think it's pretty simple stuff -- the thing flipper optic is not picking up the ball, a graveyard pop is not working, and there are a few bulbs burnt out (this I could probably do . . . ).

Anyway, if someone knows somebody I'd appreciate it.

#10963 6 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Hi all,
I'm in Madison, Wi and I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a pinball service person nearby that can help fix up some random issues with a TAF pin (I'd pay of course). I'm thinking of maybe selling it in the near future but I want to get it in tip top shape before I do. I'd try doing it myself, but if I do sell it I don't want to inflict my poor handiwork on any future buyer. I think it's pretty simple stuff -- the thing flipper optic is not picking up the ball, a graveyard pop is not working, and there are a few bulbs burnt out (this I could probably do . . . ).

Depending on where you are located in town,i can lend a hand.

Pretty busy with getting ready for MGC but if you are close, May have an hour this weekend. I sent you a PM

#10964 6 years ago

Hey guys - I need some board work done on the Williams System 11A board in my F-14 Tomcat. My upper diverter solenoid is locked on, and while I have some idea of how to troubleshoot, I don't have the soldering skills to fix it. Anyone interested in doing some work? Here is a link to the thread detailing my issue:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-upper-diverter-solenoid-stuck-on

#10965 6 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Hi all,

Quoted from Whysnow:

Depending on where you are located in town,i can lend a hand.
Pretty busy with getting ready for MGC but if you are close, May have an hour this weekend. I sent you a PM

I'm in Madison too and could possibly help out.

#10966 6 years ago

Hey,

Potentially looking for 1-2 Stern pros or a MMR in the Twin Cities area. Send me a PM if you have any for sale. For the Stern pros most interested in MET, GOT, Mustang, POTC, AC/DC, and others.

Thanks,
Jason

#10967 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Iron Man Vault. Check out my ad and let me know if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my Iron Man VE. I’m the original owner. It got unboxed in my basement and has never moved since. It’s a 10/10. It’s dialed in and plays like a dream. Not sure...”
2018-07-30
Sioux Falls, SD
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1119 times

#10968 6 years ago

** Pin Hauling Prospects: MGC Back to Minneapolis: Anyone? **

Can I hire anyone to haul a boxed pin from the show next month in Milwaukee back to Minneapolis?

If you have the means to do this and can take on another job, or if you know of another hauler who might have space/interest, I'd love to hear from you/him/her/they. I could pay you a fair sum, naturally. Maybe you could shoot me a number in your reply. I would have you drop it at my garage in South Minneapolis in return for cash. If you are a veteran Pinsider with a solid reputation as a standup dude, I will happily pay you in advance via PayPal.

Thanks.

#10969 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Functional - needs minor work - “I own 2 Fireball 72' EMs (I know, silly). I am almost done with the restoration of 1 of them and the 2nd one was just used as a reference to make it easier when restoring the one I...”
2018-04-04
Madison, WI
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 70 times
Contributed to Pinside

Available on your route to/from MGC or at MGC with payment in advance

#10970 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Archived after 0 days 70 views Sold (amount unknown) Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Fireball EM 72' $1650New!ArchivedFunctional - needs minor work “I own 2 Fireball 72' EMs (I know, silly).
I am almost done with the restoration of 1 of them and the 2nd one was just used as a reference to make it easier when restoring the one I...”
2018-04-03 Madison, WI
Trade
Whysnow

Available on your route to/from MGC or at MGC with payment in advance

That was fast! Nice!

#10971 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

That was fast! Nice!

Yeah, priced right for an easy and quick sale. Went to the first person and 3 others waiting behind that one. Fireball is not a common one, esp with a nice BG and a pf that will clean up pretty easily. This one is going to someone I assume will restore it which is even better!

#10972 6 years ago

For those keep track, KingPin Games is now an authorized distributor for the following pinball companies

Jersey Jack
Spooky
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball

We offer sales, service and polite conversation. We will be representing all the lines at MGC with show specials on JJP, CGC and API (there are no extra TNA or ACNC right now to offer).

#10973 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

For those keep track, KingPin Games is now an authorized distributor for the following pinball companies
Jersey Jack
Spooky
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball
We offer sales, service and polite conversation. We will be representing all the lines at MGC with show specials on JJP, CGC and API (there are no extra TNA or ACNC right now to offer).

awesome and congrats!!!!

#10974 6 years ago

Hello everyone! I’m back from a 3 and a half year hiatus. Lot of exciting things changed in my life and figured I should crawl back into pinball. Look forward to meeting some new people this year and seeing some collections.

With that being said, I’m on the lookout for some new pins. The one with a soft spot in my heart would be The Addams Family. If anyone has any leads on one, let me know. I don’t care if it needs work as long as I can play it and enjoy it for the most part. Others would be Twilight Zone, Funhouse, Roadshow, High Speed 1 or 2, or Family Guy. I’ve been following the marketplace ads for a couple days but I know people won’t always list there.

Again, look forward to meeting some new people this year!

Frank

#10975 6 years ago

Anyone from northern MN or WI going to MGC and could bring a box for me? I think my trip was canceled and I was going to bring the chexx ice (in a box).

#10976 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Jersey Jack
Spooky
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball

Chris is an awesome individual. If you see him at MGC, stop and chat with him. You'll find out why he's a great distributor.

LTG : )

#10977 6 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

Hello everyone! I’m back from a 3 and a half year hiatus. Lot of exciting things changed in my life and figured I should crawl back into pinball. Look forward to meeting some new people this year and seeing some collections.
With that being said, I’m on the lookout for some new pins. The one with a soft spot in my heart would be The Addams Family. If anyone has any leads on one, let me know. I don’t care if it needs work as long as I can play it and enjoy it for the most part. Others would be Twilight Zone, Funhouse, Roadshow, High Speed 1 or 2, or Family Guy. I’ve been following the marketplace ads for a couple days but I know people won’t always list there.
Frank

welcome back! Hope to see you at MidWest Gaming Classic next week.

#10978 6 years ago

Frank

Check out www.wisconsinpinball.com, it has a lot of local collectors on there.

#10979 6 years ago

Frank

Welcome back, hope you find the games your looking for. Your probably in for some sticker shock.

#10980 6 years ago

he one with a soft spot in my heart would be The Addams Family

There's one listed on the Facebook marketplace in the Twin Cities. She has it for $8000, but told me the lowest she'd take is $5000.

#10981 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

There's one listed on the Facebook marketplace in the Twin Cities. She has it for $8000, but told me the lowest she'd take is $5000.

She'd take 5, but has it listed for 8k? Quite the drop off. Fair price though for sure at 5k.

#10982 6 years ago

Is taf gone? I don’t have fb but I know someone looking for one down there

#10983 6 years ago

Just listed my Taxi for sale. Could deliver to MGC next weekend.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a really nice original example (Lola). I did a complete tear down of the playfield and full shopout including tumbling and buffing the metal parts, replacing sleeves, rebui...”
2018-04-05
Sauk City, WI
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 554 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10984 6 years ago

She just dropped the price to $6500, but she’ll take $5000 if you offer it.

8B58B0E6-35BB-4D26-A289-76F6D6C11ABB (resized).png8B58B0E6-35BB-4D26-A289-76F6D6C11ABB (resized).png

#10985 6 years ago

I’m currently in discussions with her on it.

Frank

#10986 6 years ago

Price is firm is new as of that price drop I think though?

Quoted from Minneapolispin:She just dropped the price to $6500, but she’ll take $5000 if you offer it.

#10987 6 years ago

Just informed me that they’re not terribly motivated to sell and that bottom dollar is 6500. Guess I’ll try my luck and see

#10988 6 years ago

Just informed me that they’re not terribly motivated to sell and that bottom dollar is 6500

When I inquired a couple weeks ago, her quote was "$5000 is the lowest I would go on it". Good luck and I hope you can get it.

#10989 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

She just dropped the price to $6500, but she’ll take $5000 if you offer it.

Yeah, she is set at 6500, there was zero mention of 5k. I think there is too much interest now. PF has some issues....

#10990 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yeah, she is set at 6500, there was zero mention of 5k. I think there is too much interest now. PF has some issues....

I figured someone tipped her off to what she had. I’m not for taking advantage of people like that though. Was planning on doing a playfield swap anyways so that’s why I’m ok with a beat up machine. Guess I’ll pass on that one.

Frank

#10991 6 years ago

I’m sure there’s a thread somewhere on this but how many of you are attending MGC next weekend? I’ve never been to it and am looking at going on Saturday. I’d like to carpool if possible and would chip in for gas.

Frank

#10992 6 years ago

60's EM's for sale in SE Wisconsin.

I have too many pins in the collection and need to trim the herd. All are shopped and fully working.

These will all be at MGC (weather permitting) if not sold first:
Gottlieb MELODY $750
Gottlieb FUN LAND $750
Bally ROCKET III (1 of 2) $500

Others available for local pick-up in Hartford (45 minutes NW of MGC):
Gottlieb FLIPPER CLOWN $700
Bally ROCKET III (2 of 2) $700

PM for more info.

#10993 6 years ago

Always love when the local news appreciates Pinball

http://www.kvrr.com/2018/04/08/press-shoot-score-hidden-gem-helping-relive-childhood/

If any Pinsiders find themselves in Fargo, don't hesitate to let us know!

Bill
Fargo Pinball
www.fargopinball.com

#10994 6 years ago

Has anyone in the MSP area ever tried to find a local glass vendor that has a REASONABLY PRICED no-glare pin glass? The products offered by PDI, JJP, and Stern look wonderful, but I am not willing to pay around $300 for a small sheet of glass. Anyone found a good substitute?

#10995 6 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Has anyone in the MSP area ever tried to find a local glass vendor that has a REASONABLY PRICED no-glare pin glass? The products offered by PDI, JJP, and Stern look wonderful, but I am not willing to pay around $300 for a small sheet of glass. Anyone found a good substitute?

I don't think you'll find reasonable for luxury products like that.

#10996 6 years ago

Due a cancellation, I have 1 extra MGC weekend admission, 1 extra VIG Friday night ticket, and 1 extra Tom Taylor open house (Friday afternoon) admission. PM me if you need these. Will keep as a set for now, but might split up if not sold by Friday. (also posted in MGC thread)

#10997 6 years ago

copy/paste from facebook...
Iron Maiden stream incoming! Special Tuesday morning stream, 4/17 at 9 a.m. Eastern live from Tilt Pinball Bar: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#10998 6 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

copy/paste from facebook...
Iron Maiden stream incoming! Special Tuesday morning stream, 4/17 at 9 a.m. Eastern live from Tilt Pinball Bar: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Stealin' the thunder. Vicious.

Edit: Sorry, my mistake - I didn't realize the date, I just saw tuesday morning and I thought they were jumping in front of the Stern stream with Jack later today. Whoopsie!

#10999 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Stealin' the thunder. Vicious.

???

This will be on the Tuesday after MGC when they take home the show game to Tilt.

Pretty sure Jack is streaming tonight and 30 of them at MGC as of Friday for VIG people to see/play

#11000 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

???
This will be on the Tuesday after MGC when they take home the show game to Tilt.
Pretty sure Jack is streaming tonight and 30 of them at MGC as of Friday for VIG people to see/play

Oh, haha. I didn't realize the date was NEXT tuesday. Hilarity.

There are 20,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/220?hl=billpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.