1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 17,863 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 358.
#1051 9 years ago

Google: amc arcade solutions. Andre is an expert at fixing games and he lives in Oakdale!

#1052 9 years ago

How is the snow you guys? Hehe

#1053 9 years ago

Damn double post

#1054 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

How is the snow you guys? Hehe

Mostly Gone by this morning around 10a for me! Down south got NAILED... 16" in places.. Stupid snow in May.. WTH.

#1055 9 years ago
Quoted from crank:

Google: amc arcade solutions. Andre is an expert at fixing games and he lives in Oakdale!

Thanks crank. I looked at his site and it says due to family trouble he's not taking any work right now. I'll keep watching his page and ping him when he's back, thanks!

#1056 9 years ago

Just got back from my first night of golf league. 36 degrees and wet as can be. Not much fun but the burgers, beer and whiskey were good. Fingers too numb to play pinball right now.

#1057 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just got back from my first night of golf league. 36 degrees and wet as can be. Not much fun but the burgers, beer and whiskey were good. Fingers too numb to play pinball right now.

Thats fine, I'll gladly take any games you are unable to play! Too damn cold for outdoor activities Russ!!

#1058 9 years ago

We got about 15 inches down here, had to take my snowblower back out of the shed. Took hours to do all the snow, VERY heavy stuff.

#1059 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Maybe you don't need your BSD then Russ.

#1060 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Maybe you don't need your BSD then Russ.

#1061 9 years ago

UGH. I just picked up all the sticks and leaves Sunday. BLARGH!!!!!!!!

422081_10201205777445293_467309120_n.jpg

#1062 9 years ago

My first NIB! Tron Pro is in da house! (well, ok... in the garage.)
Thanks to Centerflank for pointing me to Trent @ Tilt. Very easy to deal with.

(No thank you's to the trucking company though... 3+ hours late (7:00pm) and no liftgate. Even though the BOL clearly stated liftgate. Had to transfer from the semi to the bed of my pickup to get to the garage... all in the rain.)

Luring friends over with free beer, for a Saturday unboxing (and dragging downstairs).

tron_box.jpg

#1063 9 years ago

Congrats! That is a totally new flavor for your already awesome collection!

#1064 9 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

My first NIB! Tron Pro is in da house! (well, ok... in the garage.)
Thanks to Centerflank for pointing me to Trent @ Tilt. Very easy to deal with.
(No thank you's to the trucking company though... 3+ hours late (7:00pm) and no liftgate. Even though the BOL clearly stated liftgate. Had to transfer from the semi to the bed of my pickup to get to the garage... all in the rain.)
Luring friends over with free beer, for a Saturday unboxing (and dragging downstairs).

Had to look up Trevor, WI. Congrats!

#1065 9 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Had to look up Trevor, WI. Congrats!

LOL... yeah, it's too easy to just say "Kenosha".
Thanks.

#1066 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Congrats! That is a totally new flavor for your already awesome collection!

Yeah... Thanks.
I'm generally not a fan of the newer machine. Too old... I get "sensory overload" with all them fangled lights & sounds. (Borg multiball on STTNG sends my sobbing in the corner.) LOL
But always been a Tron fan, liked the new movie and really liked the pin too.

#1067 9 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Yeah... Thanks.
I'm generally not a fan of the newer machine. Too old... I get "sensory overload" with all them fangled lights & sounds. (Borg multiball on STTNG sends my sobbing in the corner.) LOL
But always been a Tron fan, liked the new movie and really liked the pin too.

So you are saying you are going to pimp it out?

#1068 9 years ago

Freaking snowing in Duluth now :/

Tony hurry and sell your LOTR, I have LW waiting to head back down next weekend

Drinks and JM tonight!

#1069 9 years ago

WOZ only needs 2 more ratings to go into the top 100, cmon, I know you guys all played it at MGC! Lets get it on!

images.jpeg

#1070 9 years ago

For you Madison area folks... BBH & R&B are gone at Eastgate Cinema, and an Avengers pro & Fish Tales are in their place.

#1071 9 years ago

Just had a friend stop over @ DeLeo's in Woodbury, MN. They removed FT, but added POTC and SWE1. Full lineup: IJ4, Avatar, POTC, and SWE1.

#1072 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So you are saying you are going to pimp it out?

Yep... already have the arcade mod 3.1 on order.
Watching Eli's ramp lighting thread closely. Need to order the Flynn sign.
Gotta see which Cliffy/protectors come on mine before ordering... seems from reading threads there was some inconsistancy as to what the factory was installing, etc.
I still got all the Hallmarks for my STTNG I gotta install too.

#1073 9 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Yep... already have the arcade mod 3.1 on order.
Watching Eli's ramp lighting thread closely. Need to order the Flynn sign.
Gotta see which Cliffy/protectors come on mine before ordering... seems from reading threads there was some inconsistancy as to what the factory was installing, etc.
I still got all the Hallmarks for my STTNG I gotta install too.

Mine came with the cliffy ramp protectors, I HIGHLY recommend getting the arcade scoop protector asap!

I also just put some thin mylar strips in the shooter lane where the ball pops out the trough and rests against the autolauncher plus the shooter lane metal protector that attaches to the two screws at the ball trough pop out edge. I just did that to all my sterns last night.

#1074 9 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

For you Madison area folks... BBH & R&B are gone at Eastgate Cinema, and an Avengers pro & Fish Tales are in their place.

Thanks for the heads up Tully! Where did BBH and RandB go?

#1075 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks for the heads up Tully! Where did BBH and RandB go?

They're getting shopped out by yours truly right now, and I'm not sure where they're going.

I got to beat on Avengers for the past 2 weeks... Fun game!

#1076 9 years ago

any chance you guys are getting a MET to put out?

#1077 9 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

They're getting shopped out by yours truly right now, and I'm not sure where they're going.
I got to beat on Avengers for the past 2 weeks... Fun game!

Hopefully you'll have that BBH around your place long enough for me to get down there. That's a game I really want to spend some quality time with. The few times I've played it on route I've really enjoyed it.

#1078 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Hopefully you'll have that BBH around your place long enough for me to get down there. That's a game I really want to spend some quality time with. The few times I've played it on route I've really enjoyed it.

Tully pin party!!!!

#1079 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

any chance you guys are getting a MET to put out?

Sorry, no Metallica unless I buy it for myself....Which I am considering....But I've gotta play it and clear some financial hurdles that are coming up. I'll know mid-June.

And I do want to throw a party at some point! But first, I've got to clear up some projects that are cluttering up the Garage so I can get it back to "normal"!!!

#1080 9 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

And I do want to throw a party at some point! But first, I've got to clear up some projects that are cluttering up the Garage so I can get it back to "normal"!!!

Now that's great news to wake up to!

#1081 9 years ago

Hey All,

Finally got a few machines out of the basement. Figure I'll offer them here first.

First up is the Slugfest. Nice condition overall. Light cracking on the CP. DMD in nice shape. LED's on all the inserts and reg. bulbs on the GI.

No card dispenser. Took some picks of the dents and dings in the cab

Broken bleacher plastic but I purchases one of those overlays someone was making. I just haven't installed it.

$1200.00 firm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157633402388148/

Thanks

IMG_8762.JPG

#1082 9 years ago

What else is coming out of the basement...

#1083 9 years ago

I want Rusty's SOF!!!

#1084 9 years ago

It's giving me fits. Drop targets only work sometimes. Sometimes rattling the coin door helps.

#1085 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's giving me fits. Drop targets only work sometimes. Sometimes rattling the coin door helps.

Your playing BSD too much and need to sell because you are neglecting your other games.

#1086 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Your playing BSD too much and need to sell because you are neglecting your other games.

They all need a little help right now but they are in better shape than I am.

#1087 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Says the guy with 21 pins that I want 10 of.

#1088 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I'll come and get it, bring it home and fix it for you. It might take me a year to totally fix it though...

#1089 9 years ago

There is a really nice SOF for sale in the Twin Cities, but it is not cheap.

#1090 9 years ago

Hello Minnesota/Wisconsin! I wanted to introduce myself to Pinside. My name is Tony and I currently live in Woodbury, MN. I have had a small collection of Pins for a few years and only recently discovered Pinside and my love for some of the DMD pins. I have added 3 new games to my collection in the recent past and have been having a blast! I have met some great people here on Pinside as well as Jonogo

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

#1091 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Hello Minnesota/Wisconsin! I wanted to introduce myself to Pinside. My name is Tony and I currently live in Woodbury, MN. I have had a small collection of Pins for a few years and only recently discovered Pinside and my love for some of the DMD pins. I have added 3 new games to my collection in the recent past and have been having a blast! I have met some great people here on Pinside as well as Jonogo

Welcome! This group of Mn-Wi pinsiders is truly awesome!

#1092 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There is a really nice SOF for sale in the Twin Cities, but it is not cheap.

Is it the same one that was at MGC? If so, it was a gorgeous machine.

#1093 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Welcome. Love your conviction. Pins where a dining room table should be.

Chris

#1095 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

They all need a little help right now but they are in better shape than I am.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Says the guy with 21 pins that I want 10 of.

lol

#1096 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Welcome, but we already have a Tony. . Two Tony's, two Josh's and half the pinball guys if have met are names Eric or Erik.

#1097 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

welcome!
I love this sentence "I have met some great people here on Pinside as well as Jonogo "

Josh is a good guy to...

#1098 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Welcome, but we already have a Tony. . Two Tony's, two Josh's and half the pinball guys if have met are names Eric or Erik.

Only one Hilton though!

#1099 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Tony, I just saw your Tri-Zone on CL. Don't forget to mention pins for sale right here. No one will beat you up over asking $500 for a game.

#1100 9 years ago

So I have a few days off (starting tomorrow) and was wondering who wants to show off their AC/DC? Been wanting to try one out but can't find one on location.

There are 17,863 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!