1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 414.
#10801 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Anyone in the area looking to sell a Metallica Pro or LED pro? Im looking at buying one now and would like to pick up locally.

I’ll sell you my pro if anyone wants to sell their premium or LE. I love the game and would be interested in upgrading. Does anyone still sell NIB premiums?

#10802 6 years ago

A buddy of mine and I have started a podcast for fun. Talking pinball, video games, arcade and movies. When ChrisS was visiting me we chatted/interviewed him...you can hear him brag about sys11 here!

https://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/ep-6-the-neverending-pinball-story_122493

show:

google play
https://play.google.com/music/m/Iia4u2lzm3ob3zsvkrml4ha5r5i?t=Flippin_and_Mashing

itunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/flippin-and-mashing/id1330792233?mt=2

podcastgarden
https://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/flippinandmashing

#10803 6 years ago

Anyone have a game for 2500-3k? sold WPT so i'm on the hunt to get a game to replace it.

#10804 6 years ago
Quoted from funchaser:

Hey, does anyone know where the Eight Ball Deluxe that used to be at Tilt in Minneapolis went off to (i.e. did D&G move it somewhere else)? Been itching to play EBD lately.

It's sitting in my garage. I restored one that had a ton of hacks and John let me use his as a guide. He's picking it up today.

I'll ask if he plans on putting it back in the line up soon.

#10805 6 years ago

How long BK til you get that EBD done? Like to see it in person when it's done..

#10806 6 years ago

Just did some creative furniture rearranging and made room for 2 more pins! Anyone have a LOTR or newish Stern game (GB, ST, GoT?) they'd be willing to part with? Would pay cash or consider trade for my super nice T2 plus cash.

#10807 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It's sitting in my garage. I restored one that had a ton of hacks and John let me use his as a guide. He's picking it up today.
I'll ask if he plans on putting it back in the line up soon.

Along similar lines:
Does anyone know where John's Cactus Canyon and TOTAN went?
I can't find them on the pin map anymore...

#10808 6 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Along similar lines:

Probably in his basement for now. He pulls them off to do complete strip down shop jobs when needed and then tries to rotate games back in. He buys so many it makes it hard to do though.

#10809 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’ll sell you my pro if anyone wants to sell their premium or LE. I love the game and would be interested in upgrading. Does anyone still sell NIB premiums?

Pretty sure I found a good LED pro I will be getting ahold of this weekend. Metallica is amazing and I hope you find a prem or LE.

#10810 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Pretty sure I found a good LED pro I will be getting ahold of this weekend. Metallica is amazing and I hope you find a prem or LE.

Awesome. Enjoy your game!

#10811 6 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Along similar lines:

TOTAN was at Mort's as of a few weeks ago.

https://pinballmap.com/minnesota?utf8=%E2%9C%93&by_location_id=3352&by_location_name=

#10812 6 years ago

I was at Mort's yesterday and there was TOTAN there.

#10814 6 years ago

You got pics?

#10815 6 years ago

Post #10798 has the pictures of the game.

#10816 6 years ago

I’m looking for the following playfields

F-14
Taxi
Jokerz

#10817 6 years ago

Anyone have a Metallica LE they’d be interested in selling? I’d love to pick one up. My pro is leaving today.

#10818 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

My pro is leaving today.

I saw that come up on CL. I wanted it SO bad but, the pin $ stash is still coming up short.

It’s torture worse than water boarding.

#10819 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone have a Metallica LE they’d be interested in selling? I’d love to pick one up. My pro is leaving today.

Shout out to Josh for selling me his game before he found his LE. Your a stand up guy and I appreciate the hell out of it. This game came to a great home!

27973581_10215991142870561_2243526352519492733_n (resized).jpg27973581_10215991142870561_2243526352519492733_n (resized).jpg

#10820 6 years ago

Met pro is pretty damn fun.

#10821 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Met pro is pretty damn fun.

After playing met “nothing else matters”

#10822 6 years ago

Trying to figure out how to add songs. Pinball Browser seems to be the way? Anyone have any experience with this?

#10823 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Trying to figure out how to add songs. Pinball Browser seems to be the way? Anyone have any experience with this?

That is the way. I haven’t used it personally yet but my tron has the modified software.

#10824 6 years ago

I'm looking to change up my collection by putting out a trade feeler. Games I'm interested in getting, in order of preference:

Avengers LE

Shadow

Aerosmith

Skateball

Judge Dredd

The games below are ones that I would consider trading +/- cash as needed (please note that I'm not looking to sell them outright, trades only at this time).

Cactus Jacks
Firepower
Centaur II
Meteor
Embryon
Space Invaders
Tales From the Crypt
Funhouse
Roadshow
Ghostbusters Pro

I'm in the Neenah, WI area.

#10825 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

A buddy of mine and I have started a podcast for fun. Talking pinball, video games, arcade and movies.

northvibe I listened to the first episode today, good stuff. Nice combination of geek topics and pinball.

#10826 6 years ago

Anybody know who picked up that Dialed In that was briefly listed on CL this morning?

#10827 6 years ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

Anybody know who picked up that Dialed In that was briefly listed on CL this morning?

didn't even see one, but if anyone is looking i have a couple limited editions in stock and a show game that has about 100 plays on it.

#10828 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

northvibe I listened to the first episode today, good stuff. Nice combination of geek topics and pinball.

Thanks! Just starting so it is pretty noob but it is fun and I've wanted to start one for a while. Mostly pinball, arcade and video games.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

didn't even see one, but if anyone is looking i have a couple limited editions in stock and a show game that has about 100 plays on it.

not for 6k

#10829 6 years ago

guessing that one on clist was fake also...

#10830 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

guessing that one on clist was fake also...

but it's no lie Tuesday!

#10831 6 years ago

I emailed the person within the hour saying I'd take it. Never heard anything back. The ad did say "Cryptocurrency OK" so that kind of makes me think it was a scam. It was a damn good deal if it was real.

Bummer. I really would like to try out a Dialed In.

#10832 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I really would like to try out a Dialed In.

http://ssbilliards.com/ Come on in. Full JJP line up. WOZ, Hobbit, Dialed in

LTG : )

#10833 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I emailed the person within the hour saying I'd take it. Never heard anything back. The ad did say "Cryptocurrency OK" so that kind of makes me think it was a scam. It was a damn good deal if it was real.
Bummer. I really would like to try out a Dialed In.

You should definitely stop in to see Lloyd at SS Billiards if you haven't already. There is also a Dialed In at Tilt in Minneapolis that you can play for very little coinage.

Either of these options might be better to insure you like the gameplay before you plop down multiple thousands of dollars. Although in this case, it's a pretty great game, so if you come across another one for $6k (that isn't fake), then definitely snatch it up and see if you can find me one too!!

#10834 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

http://ssbilliards.com/ Come on in. Full JJP line up. WOZ, Hobbit, Dialed in

LTG : )

Quoted from Pinzap:

You should definitely stop in to see Lloyd at SS Billiards if you haven't already. There is also a Dialed In at Tilt in Minneapolis that you can play for very little coinage.

Either of these options might be better to insure you like the gameplay before you plop down multiple thousands of dollars. Although in this case, it's a pretty great game, so if you come across another one for $6k (that isn't fake), then definitely snatch it up and see if you can find me one too!!

I will definitely go give the game a whirl. I figured at $6700 I could sell it for that price if I hated it. If I'm going NIB, I'd better make sure I love it.

#10835 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I will definitely go give the game a whirl. I figured at $6700 I could sell it for that price if I hated it. If I'm going NIB, I'd better make sure I love it.

And if you don't play it by April or May at the latest, drop me a line and you're welcome to stop by and play mine. I'm hoping to order one in early April once I get my new game room up and running. Of course, I'm an hour northwest of Mpls, so Tilt and SS are definitely much closer for you!!

#10836 6 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I'm in the Neenah, WI area.

Lots of great titles there, I have no trades tho....keep me in mind when you’re ready to sell, I’m just down the road in Oshkosh and wife works in Neenah.

#10837 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

And if you don't play it by April or May at the latest, drop me a line and you're welcome to stop by and play mine. I'm hoping to order one in early April once I get my new game room up and running. Of course, I'm an hour northwest of Mpls, so Tilt and SS are definitely much closer for you!!

Awesome. Thanks for the invite.

#10838 6 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Lots of great titles there, I have no trades tho....keep me in mind when you’re ready to sell, I’m just down the road in Oshkosh and wife works in Neenah.

I'll keep everyone posted if I decide to start selling games outright. I just sold a few already, so looking to fill a few holes left in the basement.

#10839 6 years ago

Anyone looking for a super chexx? Miracle on ice version.

Would like to trade plus cash for a pin. Have a new multicade coming in and only have room for one nonpin

#10840 6 years ago

I’ve never played one of those but have kicked the idea around. What’s the condition and how much you looking for?

#10841 6 years ago

Condition is great. No gear slip at all.

Not to interested in a sale, mostly a trade. If i lined up a pin buy, could sell

#10842 6 years ago

Ok cool. Let me know if you’re looking to sell outright.

#10843 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Also at Rocco's Pizza in Little Canada. Their cheese fries are so good. Pizza and pinball, a match made in heaven.

#10844 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Also at Rocco's Pizza in Little Canada. Their cheese fries are so good. Pizza and pinball, a match made in heaven.

I always get a couple Rocco's when I have a pin party. Soooooo good.

#10845 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Also has that TNA down there. Worth the stop for sure.

#10846 6 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I'll keep everyone posted if I decide to start selling games outright. I just sold a few already, so looking to fill a few holes left in the basement.

Remind me not to leave my hole in your basement.

#10847 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Remind me not to leave my hole in your basement.

"Hey Chris, I have a few games that need leveled" "Yeah, just crawl under there..."

'looks like a hole need sot be filled'

#10848 6 years ago

Hello All,

I'm looking for the following playfields to freshen up a couple machines. Ideally I'm looking for nice ones to drop into machines. Or ones that would need a light restore. Nothing to crazy.

Taxi - Happy to take a beater here to do a hardtop playfield replacement.
F-14
Jokerz

Thanks

#10849 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

"Hey Chris, I have a few games that need leveled" "Yeah, just crawl under there..."
'looks like a hole need sot be filled'

Nah...Eric doesn't care about leveling.

#10850 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Nah...Eric doesn't care about leveling.

Lofl!

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/217?hl=aaav8r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.